PDA

View Full Version : Ey-Drien

Subsidal
06-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Some little, perhaps embarrising (but oh so true) facts about this guy.

He is:
first of all, totally cute! He fall on his knees only to apology that he was a few minutes late.
good-looking. He's really a hot one!
vegetarian. Since he's 5 he doesn't eat meat.
intelligent. Somehow.. he must be really. Stealing others work in university without someone noticing all the time.. that's wow.
lovely. His dancing really melts hearts away.
fanatic. He's a Star Wars freak and totally into dead pants.
a little liar. He lost a bet (that's why this thread) and he can't accept it so he lies I wouldn't have won it :D

I really love him :D :D

Lullaby
06-08-2005, 01:50 PM
ooooohhhh thats cute^^

well lost another bet what ? :D

greasemo
06-08-2005, 01:53 PM
what exactly is the purpose of this thread?

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 01:55 PM
To be as pointless as possible.

Congratulations.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 01:56 PM
ah yes...it needs to be wiped from this forum before it stains it's good name

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 01:57 PM
This forum has a good name.........*blank look*

greasemo
06-08-2005, 02:03 PM
yeah that's the irony of it

Mota Boy
06-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Some little, perhaps embarrising (but oh so true) facts about this guy.

He is:
first of all, totally cute! He fall on his knees only to apology that he was a few minutes late.
good-looking. He's really a hot one!
vegetarian. Since he's 5 he doesn't eat meat.
intelligent. Somehow.. he must be really. Stealing others work in university without someone noticing all the time.. that's wow.
lovely. His dancing really melts hearts away.
fanatic. He's a Star Wars freak and totally into dead pants.
a little liar. He lost a bet (that's why this thread) and he can't accept it so he lies I wouldn't have won it

I really love him
I would say that you need to post more to work on your English, but I don't think proper grammar would've greatly imroved that post... instead I'll just say congratulations and read more books to practice your English.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 02:55 PM
hey she obviously doesn't care about grammar or else she would have put in slight effort to change it. No, i wonder if she's just doing it to piss us off and to look like a blubbering idiot republican bush voter white christian scumbag

Mota Boy
06-08-2005, 03:46 PM
No, she's probably doing it because English isn't her first language.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 05:57 PM
hhmm...but you can never be too sure...plus if you can't insult someone on thier correct grammar usage, then you'll have to fall back on insulting thier intelligence...ah, well that's just as good

Lullaby
06-09-2005, 04:26 AM
hhmm...but you can never be too sure...plus if you can't insult someone on thier correct grammar usage, then you'll have to fall back on insulting thier intelligence...ah, well that's just as good

She isnt a republican bush voter..shes from germany

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-09-2005, 04:36 AM
I luvz my boyfwend.