PDA

View Full Version : As hard as it is to believeÖ

ruroken
06-07-2005, 08:38 PM
ÖIím not trying to be annoying. In fact, I made rules for myself as to not be annoying. In the beginning, I told everyone that if I was being annoying, just politely ask me to stop! But you fuckers donít know jack shit about manners! I mean, how the fuck do you expect someone to react when you attack them?! You keep to yourself, until youíre irritated. So I donít know what you fucking think!!

One of the rules I made was that my sigís maximum length could only be the average length of my posts. If I wanted to be annoying, donít you think I would make it so fucking unnecessarily long?! Seriously, think about it. Iím not trying to spam.

As for the threads, I was trying to make up for Wisconsinís lack of pointlessness. Yes, that was way beyond me. It was a mistake, and Iím sorry. I really am. People make mistakes, I just happened to make the most shitheaded. Please, forgive me for that. Because I canít change what I did, but at least I stopped.

Iím also not as idiotic as I make you think. I know what I am, and I know what I need. But that doesnít mean Iíll do it. I havenít really been myself at all since I got here. I also know that you donít care. Oh well, but that doesnít mean no one cares. Stop speaking for everyone. I may be a nobody to you, but Iím still someone to other people. Youíre not God, so your opinion still canít make a huge difference. Itís all the same, yet you act like thereís as difference.

I still donít know the difference between pointless, as itís also a matter of opinion. I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to talk about in General Chat except random things? You could at least be thankful that Iím not fucking up the whole boards, and that all Iím doing is taking up a little space.

Itís like you donít appreciate anything. Or at least you refuse to show itÖ

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Dude, the problem is you're trying too hard to be liked. Posting topics like this, for example, just cries out that you want to be validated.

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 08:42 PM
LOdAt is worse. I hate him more than you. You can stop blubbering now.

ruroken
06-07-2005, 08:43 PM
I just want people to stop attacking me CONSTANTLY. It's fucking annoying. I mean, I understand why more than 80% of the time, but some people go into a thread JUST to attack me.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-07-2005, 08:44 PM
If you're referring to the newbie thread, I didn't go specifically into that thread to attack you. I'd posted there before.

Just let things roll off your back. If people see you're bothered by it all, for example by seeing threads like THIS, they'll continue to do it.

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Look, I don't hate you as a person. I don't hate anyone. I just would prefer it if you understood that everyone who posts here is an actual person, with actual beliefs/feelings/ideas. We actual people usually don't want to read some of the drek you produce. Please, just stop begging, and start proving us wrong.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Look, I don't hate you as a person. I don't hate anyone. I just would prefer it if you understood that everyone who posts here is an actual person, with actual beliefs/feelings/ideas. We actual people usually don't want to read some of the drek you produce. Please, just stop begging, and start proving us wrong.

Perfect post. Take his advice.

ruroken
06-07-2005, 08:47 PM
I know, and you never do, it's other people.

@ Coke (etc.), okay. I've been trying to, but I lose determination when I'm shot down.

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 08:48 PM
I know, and you never do, it's other people.

@ Coke (etc.), okay. I've been trying to, but I lose determination when I'm shot down.
That's what happens, though. You've established yourself as an immature member who doesn't think before speaking. You need to prove EVERYONE wrong. Don't lose sight of the goal.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-07-2005, 08:49 PM
This may sound silly, but.. a big step would be have yourself in your avatar. I'm not kidding.

ruroken
06-07-2005, 08:51 PM
This may sound silly, but.. a big step would be have yourself in your avatar. I'm not kidding.
I know. But fuck that. I don't care what people think. I mean, avatar related thoughts....

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 08:51 PM
It's true. Tragic, but true. It wasn't until I got my bushy-haired self drinking my soda of choice that my opinions were actually quoted and read with some thought.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-07-2005, 08:52 PM
I know. But fuck that. I don't care what people think.

Ruroken, you obviously care a hell of a lot. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted this topic.

Think about it. A lot of the most respected posters have themselves in their avatar. I'm trying to help you here.

nieh
06-07-2005, 08:52 PM
I've never had myself as my avatar, and the few people that matter still read my posts.

ruroken
06-07-2005, 08:53 PM
This part catches my eye. Pointless is a thread that contributes nothing to this board. No discussion at all. Just a random thought that popped into someone's head, and they typed it in here in place of something that could have made somebody think or ask something or share their opinion. A thread that posts something random or simply asks a question that requires a one sentence answer is pointless because it only takes up space. Nobody reads it, and nobody gains any knowledge or usefullness of any sort that they can use outside that thread, may it be simply in another thread or in their own lives.
Thank you. Finally. Now I have a better idea of what to and not to post.

TheUnholyNightbringer
I've never had myself as my avatar, and the few people that matter still read my posts.

I read your posts for 2 reasons:

1) I find your posts and opinions invariably funny and worth reading.

2) I see you post so rarely that it's a bit of a novelty when you do.

Plus you have the whole old-skool thing behind you.

0r4ng3
It's true. Tragic, but true. It wasn't until I got my bushy-haired self drinking my soda of choice that my opinions were actually quoted and read with some thought.
That happens to me already, even though I don't have myself in my avatar. I guess it happens more when you do.

ruroken
Ruroken, you obviously care a hell of a lot. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted this topic.

Think about it. A lot of the most respected posters have themselves in their avatar. I'm trying to help you here.
I know. I edited that post. I guess I was too late...

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 08:54 PM
You also joined at the start of the new board. I joined this board as a complete n00b, so I had to do SOMETHING so I'd get read a little bit.

ruroken
06-07-2005, 08:54 PM

I... uh... is that first one a good thing?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-07-2005, 08:56 PM
I... uh... is that first one a good thing?

I wasn't talking about you.

ruroken
06-07-2005, 08:57 PM
I wasn't talking about you.
I... uh... am a goddam moron. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

nieh
06-07-2005, 08:58 PM

And what makes you think you're part of "the few people who matter?" *scoffs*
And it's funny, I'm here every day, there's just barely ever anything I feel is worthy of my touch, so I never really post anything.

You also joined at the start of the new board. I joined this board as a complete n00b, so I had to do SOMETHING so I'd get read a little bit.

I joined back during the Americana days, so I've been here a bit longer than that.

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 08:59 PM
I... uh... am a goddam moron. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Shhh shhh, settle down. Just look at who's being quoted during a post, especially before you post.

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 09:00 PM
I joined back during the Americana days, so I've been here a bit longer than that.No, I mean when the board was moved, you were one of the first. Like Dave said, you've got the Old School thing. People respect that you were here from the start. Whereas, I didn't start here until about five and a half months ago.

0r4ng3
06-07-2005, 09:00 PM
And it's funny, I'm here every day, there's just barely ever anything I feel is worthy of my touch, so I never really post anything.
I used to post a lot more, back when I was new (pre orange-font days), but now most topics don't seem worth the energy of posting. Sorry for getting a little off topic.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-07-2005, 09:01 PM

Ah, well. You recommended De-loused in the Comatorium to me, which is an incredible album. So I will always be thankful.

ASP
06-07-2005, 09:01 PM
This has gone on long enough, lets just settle this in a mature way. People need to attack him less, and he needs to listen when people do attack him, so he can make some changes. Also he needs to stop fighting for approval from people he doesn't really know and probably never will. This will make everyone happy.

ruroken
06-07-2005, 09:02 PM
I used to post a lot more, back when I was new (pre orange-font days), but now most topics don't seem worth the energy of posting. Sorry for getting a little off topic.
I saw you say you were going to post like (this^), but doesn't it get tedious? I also find it funny how you seem to think it has some kind of important place in something somewhere.

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 09:03 PM
This could ALL be solved with some kind of advice thread. I know there have been attempts to make them, but they were sad ones. We need an official advice thread or something.

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 09:04 PM
By old school, he meant the yellow board I believe
I know, that's what I said. I didn't know the color of the old board, I started during the red days.

ruroken
This has gone on long enough, lets just settle this in a mature way. People need to attack him less, and he needs to listen when people do attack him, so he can make some changes. Also he needs to stop fighting for approval from people he doesn't really know and probably never will. This will make everyone happy.
That's what... and... they...

Yeah. What he said.

0r4ng3
What, the orange thing? No, you get used to it, though whenever I do homework on my computer, I have to fight to keep the font black. I don't do it to be important, or to be cool, I just like it.

edit: late (should've quoted)

nieh
06-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Ah, well. You recommended De-loused in the Comatorium to me, which is an incredible album. So I will always be thankful.

This is true. That album >>> everything. It's a shame the follow-up was so frustrating. For every part that was really good, there were two that were just mediocre.

ASP
We were setling this in a mature way. And all you did was summarize what everyone else has said, but made it sound worse.
This is true, but I wanted to end this, because it has gone on long enough and nothing more needs to be said.

ruroken
I know, that's what I said. I didn't know the color of the old board, I started during the red days.
Same with me. Though I would not post in a YELLOW board. Especially one that would represent the Offspring. But I was... yeah, the first paragraph was about my constant rambling about my stick avatar.

JohnnyNemesis
06-07-2005, 10:14 PM
This has gone on long enough, lets just settle this in a mature way.

When ASP says "lets just settle this in a mature way", I laugh.

I don't know what more to add except what's already been said. But ruroken, if you wonder why people think of you as a pointless spammer, your friendships with Jack the Tripper and LoDAT, two posters who have said repeatedly that they're only here to spam, are an obvious sign.

thisplacesucks
06-07-2005, 10:15 PM
damn thats harsh but troo

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:36 AM
But ruroken, if you wonder why people think of you as a pointless spammer, your friendships with Jack the Tripper and LoDAT, two posters who have said repeatedly that they're only here to spam, are an obvious sign.
Well, I know Richard from somewhere else, and he's not spamming anymore. As for Baisle, I don't know right now.

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Is Richard LoDAT? If so, you're wrong, he spams as much as ever. Baisle isn't as bad as he used to be, but he's still a whiny attention whoring pussy.
In any event, what the others are saying is true.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Is Richard LoDAT? If so, you're wrong, he spams as much as ever. Baisle isn't as bad as he used to be, but he's still a whiny attention whoring pussy.
In any event, what the others are saying is true.
Yeah. But... it's actually that people keep bringing up his threads. It's not that he's spamming anywhere. Or at least I haven't seen him.

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 08:43 AM
But... it's actually that people keep bringing up his threads. It's not that he's spamming anywhere.

You're only defending him because you're friends, which is understandable in some ways, but it doesn't make what you said true. He bumps his own threads when others don't, makes "-----------------" and "OIERHOIFHOJHUIHG" posts and threads constantly, and makes otherwise nonsensical posts for the sole purpose of annoying people. Please don't make me dig up the proof in the links and all.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:44 AM
HE bumped 'em?!?!?! Oh. I'm going to go look around and shit so that you don't have to do anything.

Sin Studly
06-08-2005, 08:46 AM
I don't hate ruroken.

If I ever met him in real life I'd beat him until he dropped, then I'd stomp him until his spine snapped.

But I don't hate him.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:46 AM
Um... okay... why?

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:47 AM
I don't hate ruroken.

If I ever met him in real life I'd beat him until he dropped, then I'd stomp him until his spine snapped.

But I don't hate him.
I know. But that's why you're great. You're so damn kick ass!! :cool:

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 08:47 AM
Questioning the Messiah is bad. Kissing the Messiah's ass gets an asswhoopin'.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Questioning the Messiah is bad.
I'm sorry, but, I have no idea what that is. :(

Wait... then wtf? :confused:

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:52 AM
My avatar should arouse you more than them. My avatar rules.

irishpunkrockgirl
06-08-2005, 09:02 AM
My avatar should arouse you more than them. My avatar rules.
your avator is shite...in my opinion.

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Oh God, what a crybaby! Need some slappin', boi.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 09:38 AM
You all know nothing of greatness.

Pro pic change though.

引出しの人
06-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Meh. I love sprites.

引出しの人
06-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Worse than ever.

Maria
TOOOOOO small............................................. ............

引出しの人
06-08-2005, 09:58 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/Drawer_Guy/MotherBrain_drool.gif

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Dude, Nu was even better. That scary blue fucker rules.

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Not sure if this has been said yet, but the fact that you were trying not to be annoying just makes it worse.

I shall worship the holy ground you walk on, m'lady. Especially the rules he set up. Man, I wanna know the rules.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Dude, Nu was even better. That scary blue fucker rules.
hehe!!! YEAH!!! Problem is, my fav character is Frog. I WANT SOMETHING COOL WITH FROG!!! I found one, too. But I'll change it back to Nu tomorrow.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:07 PM
So you're not putting yourself?

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:21 PM
So you're not putting yourself?
Nope. I don't care what their opinion of my avatar is, and they can listen to me if they want. The point of my thread is that I wanted the constant shit to stop. Besides, I JUST discovered animated avatars!!! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:27 PM
My point was that people will respect you more if you put yourself in your avatar. Notice how a LOT of the respected people put themselves as their avatar? People take you more seriously and are less inclined to rip on you if they see a face.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:29 PM
My point was that people will respect you more if you put yourself in your avatar. Notice how a LOT of the respected people put themselves as their avatar? People take you more seriously and are less inclined to rip on you if they see a face.
I know, but, ANIMATED. I have to get over that before I can even think of what I'd do in my pic.

0r4ng3
06-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Nope. I don't care what their opinion of my avatar is, and they can listen to me if they want. The point of my thread is that I wanted the constant shit to stop. Besides, I JUST discovered animated avatars!!! :D
Do you mean creating your own animated avatar? Because my first and current avatar, I found on Google (I searched for Halo 2, and this is what I got).

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Do you mean creating your own animated avatar? Because my first and current avatar, I found on Google (I searched for Halo 2, and this is what I got).
I went to the CHRONO TRIGGER DANCE PARTY site. Then got obsessive, and went EVERYWHERE for animated avatars of my favorite video games. I currently have about 16 saved to my photobucket account.

BTW, is there a max amount that I can have before I have to pay? If so, what is it?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:32 PM
I know, but, ANIMATED. I have to get over that before I can even think of what I'd do in my pic.

Make an animated gif of yourself. Dude, you asked for help, I'm giving it and you're rejecting it. This is what annoys me.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Make an animated gif of yourself. Dude, you asked for help, I'm giving it and you're rejecting it. This is what annoys me.
I don't have the software for that. If I did, believe me, I would've done it by now.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:33 PM
I don't have the software for that. If I did, believe me, I would've done it by now.

Gahh.

Whatever. I did my best.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:34 PM
WAIT!!! Where can I get the software?

Sinister
06-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Gahh.

Whatever. I did my best.

doing your best is what truly counts.

and btw (outta topic) do you think I'll ever have a chance to become an "influent" member here ?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:37 PM
WAIT!!! Where can I get the software?

I don't mean that. I mean you've asked many times how to improve and be accepted and all this malarky, and when I tell you you reject it.

Point of fact - you want to stick to what you do, yet people here don't like what you do. Ergo, if you stick to what you do, people won't begin to like you. May sound harsh, but it's a simple process to reverse.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:38 PM
doing your best is what truly counts.

and btw (outta topic) do you think I'll ever have a chance to become an "influent" member here ?

Nobody really has "influence". Respected, yes, I think so.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:40 PM
I don't mean that. I mean you've asked many times how to improve and be accepted and all this malarky, and when I tell you you reject it.

Point of fact - you want to stick to what you do, yet people here don't like what you do. Ergo, if you stick to what you do, people won't begin to like you. May sound harsh, but it's a simple process to reverse.
No, but, doesn't attacking someone because they are insecure or seem like it or something just sound so... mean? But I AM changing some of the things I do and I WILL put myself in eventually. But right now I'm just trying to get along.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:41 PM
No, but, doesn't attacking someone because they are insecure or seem like it or something just sound so... mean?

I don't quite know what you mean by this. Do you mean people will attack you for your looks?

Sin Studly
06-08-2005, 08:42 PM
I don't hate ruroken.

But I don't hate him.

I know. But that's why you're great. You're so damn kick ass!!

Kissing the Messiah's ass gets an asswhoopin. Listen to JohnnyNemesis.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:43 PM
I don't quite know what you mean by this. Do you mean people will attack you for your looks?
they could, but what I mean is that it's just... wierd to attack someone just because they themselves aren't in their avatar. It doesn't make much sense to me...

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Kissing the Messiah's ass gets an asswhoopin. Listen to JohnnyNemesis.
Yeah, but I said I didn't know what the fuck that is. It's you? Okay.

EDIT: What's the dif if you would give me one anyway? :confused:

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:44 PM
they could, but what I mean is that it's just... wierd to attack someone just because they themselves aren't in their avatar. It doesn't make much sense to me...

I don't mean people attack you because you don't have an avatar of yourself. What I mean is people will respect you MORE if you have yourself in your avatar. Really, I'm trying to help you here.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:45 PM
I don't mean people attack you because you don't have an avatar of yourself. What I mean is people will respect you MORE if you have yourself in your avatar. Really, I'm trying to help you here.
Yeah, and I get it. But, seriously, I'm in no rush to be RUROKEN THE RESPECTED. I'll work up to that slowly.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Obviously you are. But whatever.

Sin Studly
06-08-2005, 08:46 PM
People don't attack you because you're not in your avatar, ruroken. People attack you because you're an annoying little fucktard. You're like the mosquito that flies around somebodies head over and over, getting louder and quieter, but when you look around to swat it you can never see it, just hear it's incessant droning. You're like the retarded kid that always tries to be friends with the normal kids no matter how often they beat him up. You're like the cripple that survives on the taxes of us good decent folks.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:48 PM
I can be what I want. I want to be in the middle, regardless of it's effect.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:49 PM
I can be what I want. I want to be in the middle, regardless of it's effect.

At the moment you need to ask advice from people just on how to climb out of "fucktard" status.

Sin Studly
06-08-2005, 08:49 PM
You'll never be "in the middle". You'll always be far below average. It's up to you whether you want to be "one of the worst fuckwits on the board" or just a "regular-style fuckwit".

So far, you've elected to act as the former, and are hence treated as the former.

0r4ng3
06-08-2005, 08:50 PM
You'll never be "in the middle". You'll always be far below average. It's up to you whether you want to be "one of the worst fuckwits on the board" or just a "regular-style fuckwit".

So far, you've elected to act as the former, and are hence treated as the former.
I think he's regular style fuckwit. There are much, much worse people here than ruroken.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:51 PM
At the moment you need to ask advice from people just on how to climb out of "fucktard" status.
goddammit that's the part I keep forgetting!!

So... how do I? Without avatar changes.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:51 PM
I think he's regular style fuckwit. There are much, much worse people here than ruroken.
yeah, but because I'm friends with them, it takes me down as well. :rolleyes:

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 08:53 PM
goddammit that's the part I keep forgetting!!

So... how do I? Without avatar changes.

For a start, don't defend Jack the Tripper and LoDat.

Sin Studly
06-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Nope, he's definately in the top ten for worst fuckwits.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 08:54 PM
For a start, don't defend Jack the Tripper and LoDat.
I... can'- ...can try.

Dexter_Kyle
06-08-2005, 08:58 PM
It's not like those two are so great to be defended you know ? Why do you like them ? They're stupid and annoying.

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 08:59 PM
I... can'- ...can try.

Try?! Dude, the fact that you would even let the thought of defending them pass your through your consciousness is reason enough to damn you for an eternity.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 09:00 PM
^ True enough indeed. Associate yourself with retards, and a retard you will be,

ruroken
06-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Try?! Dude, the fact that you would even let the thought of defending them pass your through your consciousness is reason enough to damn you for an eternity.
But they defend me. They are nice and sometimes funny. They are fun, because I don't have to be serious. You know they are my friends, and I guess I just have to choose what part of the BBS society I'd rather be a part of. I wished it weren't so, however.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 09:02 PM
It's not like those two are so great to be defended you know ? Why do you like them ? They're stupid and annoying.
Because... (see my above post)

0r4ng3
But they defend me. They are nice and sometimes funny. They are fun, because I don't have to be serious. You know they are my friends, and I guess I just have to choose what part of the BBS society I'd rather be a part of. I wished it weren't so, however.
Wait...are you sure you're talking about the same people here?

TheUnholyNightbringer

Being friends with someone because they defend you is not a good reason.

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 09:03 PM
But they defend me.

So what? See, that's the problem with too many people on this BBS. Rather than liking or defending someone because they're interesting or cool, they like or defend someone just so it can be mutual. It's bullshit and not genuine in my opinion.

Pick whatever "society" you want to be apart of, but honestly, if you can't accept the consequences, never bitch about being treated like shit again. You KNOW what is going to happen when you do what you do, so just stop doing it!

ruroken
06-08-2005, 09:04 PM
Being friends with someone because they defend you is not a good reason.
They have my back, I'll have theirs. I'm sorry, but it's harder for all of you to understand. Also, we all have different senses of humor. Yes, they can be annoying at times, but they are still sometimes funny.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 09:04 PM
So what? See, that's the problem with too many people on this BBS. Rather than liking or defending someone because they're interesting or cool, they like or defend someone just so it can be mutual. It's bullshit and not genuine in my opinion.

Pick whatever "society" you want to be apart of, but honestly, if you can't accept the consequences, never bitch about being treated like shit again. You KNOW what is going to happen when you do what you do, so just stop doing it!

I want to buy you a sushi for being so damn right. And squishy.

ruroken
06-08-2005, 09:05 PM

But it's stupid that they treat me that way!!!! They don't have to, and did you even READ the rest of the post? I have to fucking CONTEMPLATE!!!

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Also, we all have different senses of humor.

Nah. You all like that random "things that don't make sense MUST be funny!" humor. Not different in the least.

I want to buy you a sushi for being so damn right. And squishy.
Put some crab in that mofo and it's a date!

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 09:06 PM
They have my back, I'll have theirs. I'm sorry, but it's harder for all of you to understand.

I used to BE like you, ruroken. I wasn't always like I am now. Don't forget that. Few people on here know what I'm talking about on this subject more than me.

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 09:07 PM
But it's stupid that they treat me that way!!!! They don't have to, and did you even READ the rest of the post? I have to fucking CONTEMPLATE!!!

Yeah, I read the post. I'm giving you a warning before you contemplate though.

And it's NOT stupid that they treat you that way; it's stupid that you know DAMN WELL that they're going to treat you that way, yet bitch about it anyway. It's stupid that you know what kind of behavior makes people treat you that way, yet you still do it and STILL COMPLAIN WHEN THEY TREAT YOU LIKE THAT!

Sometimes I think you only read what you want to read and ignore the facts.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 09:10 PM
One last point from me: ruroken, stop thinking everyone's against you and acting like a martyr. Rick and I and a few other members have tried to teach you how not to be looked upon as a total fucktard, yet you've simply ignored most of it. We've tried, you've ignored. It's your fault, no one elses.

Now, I need sleep. Night.

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 09:17 PM

And it's NOT stupid that they treat you that way; it's stupid that you know DAMN WELL that they're going to treat you that way, yet bitch about it anyway. It's stupid that you know what kind of behavior makes people treat you that way, yet you still do it and STILL COMPLAIN WHEN THEY TREAT YOU LIKE THAT!

I can imagine him:

"Rick says to kill myself... That must mean he loves me and wants me to continue being annoying!"

SkunkIt
06-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Ruroken, I just think it's annoying that you have so many user names. I even blocked one of them. I think you should just stick to Ruroken, be yourself and you'll be fine.

Sin Studly
06-08-2005, 11:00 PM
a) Ruroken defends lodat and Jack the Tripper because they defend him.

b) Ruroken is told to stop defending lodat and Jack the Tripper by people who dislike and constantly critisize him.

c) Ruroken says "okay, I'll try".

coming soon....

d) lodat and Jack the Tripper dislike and constantly critisize Ruroken.

That Punk Kid You Love
06-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Take it like a fuckin man dude Im young I just turned 14 today I mean damn i get yelled at every fuckin day and I don't care anymore.Anybody says something you don't like tell em to fuck off just don't go overboard.

thisplacesucks
06-08-2005, 11:13 PM
hell yes!
how old are u Ttig ?

That Punk Kid You Love
06-08-2005, 11:15 PM
I...I guess I was trying to be cool.I won't do it again.

thisplacesucks
06-08-2005, 11:18 PM
ol
be urself who gives a fuck about these people!?
look at johnny nemesis
he used his free time (which apparently he has alot of) to post almost 4,000 times on just these boards........
that should show u how much he wants our approival
if he truly didnt care about what we thot hed leave!
i think hes just trying to push the people around that he can

That Punk Kid You Love
06-08-2005, 11:35 PM
I am being myself,Im not anybody else Im not Ken Jennings,Im not a big black man with a afro.

thisplacesucks
06-08-2005, 11:36 PM
lol im not trying to attack u!

thisplacesucks
06-08-2005, 11:43 PM
lol why?
i think that its true somebody step up and tell me why not!

Rye
06-09-2005, 01:15 AM
That applies to you too, scumbag. At least I'm not a pretend heroin addict, you fuckin' coward.

Rick, check your PMs.

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 01:15 AM
if he truly didnt care about what we thot hed leave!

That applies to you too, scumbag. At least I'm not a pretend heroin addict, you fuckin' coward. Who's more likely to be desperate for approval?

Also, posting almost 4,000 times is pretty easy with high speed Internet. Has nothing to do with wanting approval.

I can't "push anyone around"; I don't have that power.. I post whatever, and some like it, some don't. If you define someone calling you worthless as being pushed around, prepared to be shoved vigorously for the rest of your life.

thisplacesucks
06-09-2005, 01:16 AM
i do care what u guys think of me!
im not a herion addict!
lol
i tried it once!

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 01:16 AM
lol
shut the fuk up!

Rye
06-09-2005, 01:18 AM
i do care what u guys think of me!
im not a herion addict!
lol
i tried it once!

Then why are you talking about being on it for a year and being in a center in another thread?

Sin Studly
06-09-2005, 01:19 AM
lol
once i was mowin tha lawn cause my stupid bitch mom made me an i think the fumes got me buzzed
im a heroin addict 2 now

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 01:19 AM
lol
once i was mowin tha lawn cause my stupid bitch mom made me an i think the fumes got me buzzed
im a heroin addict 2 now

lol hav u
evr herd of butt rape? is it
real dat it hapens?

Rye
06-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Once again: Johnny, check your PMs.

billiejoe87_greenday
06-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Sadly, what most people are saying is right. You get way to caught up by what people say, and don't realise that you also can be pretty rude to people at times. Just chillout and enjoy yourself, and stop trying to be liked. There will always be people who like you and hate you. Same goes for everyone. If you don't want as many people hating you, then stop making threads like this!!

By the way check out: http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10088. I would like people to please read it and give it serious thought. It is something which deaply disturbs and upsets me.

Preecey
06-09-2005, 02:13 AM
Ok- I'll send the man a message. He's an evil bastard.
________
SupremeLatinoDick cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/SupremeLatinoDick)

billiejoe87_greenday
06-09-2005, 02:16 AM
Ok- I'll send the man a message. He's an evil bastard.

Thankyou very much. Also if you don't feel comfortable posting your email address in my thread to receive the petition from me, then you can pm me. Please know I will not keep a record of your address after I send the email and will not give it out to anyone.

引出しの人
06-09-2005, 08:39 AM

I... yeah. I'm contemplating when school starts. Not the smartest time, but, whatever.

引出しの人
06-09-2005, 08:40 AM
a) Ruroken defends lodat and Jack the Tripper because they defend him.

b) Ruroken is told to stop defending lodat and Jack the Tripper by people who dislike and constantly critisize him.

c) Ruroken says "okay, I'll try".

coming soon....

d) lodat and Jack the Tripper dislike and constantly critisize Ruroken.
I know. Yep. Indeed. :cool:

引出しの人
06-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Ruroken, I just think it's annoying that you have so many user names. I even blocked one of them. I think you should just stick to Ruroken, be yourself and you'll be fine.
Oooh!! Which one?

引出しの人
06-09-2005, 08:42 AM
I'm not going to read further than "sick things to kittens". It disturbs me too much from there.

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 08:44 AM
You can address many posts in one of your posts. Scrolling through 5 or 6 posts in a row is a bit of a hassle.

引出しの人
06-09-2005, 08:45 AM
You can address many posts in one of your posts. Scrolling through 5 or 6 posts in a row is a bit of a hassle.
Sorry. I forgot about that. :(

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 08:46 AM
It's cool! Just try to avoid that in the future, por favor.

引出しの人
06-09-2005, 08:51 AM
Will do. :cool:

SkunkIt
06-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Oooh!! Which one? Does it matter? The point is, stick to one name. Ruroken's your best name.

sKratch
06-09-2005, 12:42 PM

Story of my e-life on here.

引出しの人
06-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Does it matter? The point is, stick to one name. Ruroken's your best name.
I'm sorry but, I'm using this one and ruroken.

ruroken
06-14-2005, 01:20 PM
Also, stop attacking. I KNOW WHAT I AM BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'LL FIX IT IMMEDIATELY.

Isolated Fury
06-14-2005, 02:52 PM
To gain the attention of his fellow board members, of course!

ruroken
06-15-2005, 08:38 AM
For what purpose?
I just like the Japanese username. I'm a huge fan of Japanese culture.

Nina
06-15-2005, 08:40 AM
you should stop to care about these things. people who dont care all that much seem to be happier than the rest.
-points at own frown- see? i care, and i'm never happy.

ruroken
06-15-2005, 08:41 AM
Yes, I know. But... I cannot. I am unable to...

Nina
06-15-2005, 08:43 AM
i dont know if i believe in that myself, but eventually that will change if you try hard enough. its like having a job that deals with serving people: there'll be at least 20 assholes who you have to deal with every day, and at first you'll care a hell of a lot when they insult you for no reason at all, but after a while, you just get used to the fact that 1/4 of the customers will always be assholes, and you'll stop to care.
..maybe.

ruroken
06-15-2005, 08:45 AM
But there are people who AREN'T assholes here. I feel that I must care if they give their opinion...

Nina
06-15-2005, 08:46 AM
...was referring to the asshole type of people, tho.

ruroken
06-15-2005, 08:46 AM
They I just have on my ignore list.