PDA

View Full Version : On the news

ASP
06-07-2005, 07:52 PM
The other day, I saw something on the national news that they should not have put on there. It was about this extremely fat woman. Her doctor said she could have a stroke from walking across the street, and she decided to go to the diet capital of the world, New Bern, North Carolina(who wouldn't). She lost two hundred pounds on a diet that they created(that is amazing, that is probably the reason it was on there), but the thing is, SHE WAS STILL FAT! She was just under three hundred pounds when the did the segment. If they were going to put her story on the national news, she should at least be under two hundred pounds. I would understand it, if it were on the local news. But ABC News put that on there. It just seems a little weird to me that they put it on the national news. So I felt the need to rant about it for a little while. If you think I am a jerk to that woman, just remember, I never said that she didn't accomplish much. It is amazing that she lost two hundred pounds, that is something to be proud of. I am just saying that if it were going to be on national news, she should have lost a little more weight. Local news would have surficed for the situation.

coke_a_holic
06-07-2005, 07:57 PM
She practically cut her weight in half. That's enough for national news.

ASP
06-07-2005, 07:58 PM
This may be true.

ruroken
06-07-2005, 07:59 PM
What was the diet?

Also, I bet they FORCED her to, since she could die from walking across... the... that's fucked up.

ASP
06-07-2005, 08:03 PM
What was the diet?

Also, I bet they FORCED her to, since she could die from walking across... the... that's fucked up.
I think it was called the rice diet. I don't know the specifics. And she chose to go to the diet center.

thisplacesucks
06-07-2005, 08:04 PM
what they do is they drop you off in a secluded town, surronded by mountains.....then all the food u can get there is salad or like really nasty wraps and healthy shit, like soy and tofu....you cant leave untill you lose enough weight to climb over the mountains, so all the fat people cant leave.....

jk i dont know...........
that has the be the longest ive ever gone
without pressing
return|
<-----

lol
weeeeeeeeeeeee