PDA

View Full Version : Life changes too much....

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:15 AM
A week ago my boyfriend said he loved me, i dumped him, he called me a bitch and a slag behind my back, and now he's trying to chat me up again.as i just got back from my paperround i couldn't be happier, and yet just a few days ago, i was sat in a hotel toilet stall, with a 12 pack of nurofens trying to OD.a few days ago my parents were happily married. now they are officialy splitting up. it's amazing how many times my life can completely change in just 1 week. do you ever feel this way???

(by the way, it turns out 12 nurofens weren't enough to kill me.)

Isolated Fury
06-08-2005, 10:17 AM
And did you learn something from this experience?

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:18 AM
i dont know yet......... :confused:

Punky Dudess
06-08-2005, 10:19 AM
A week ago my boyfriend said he loved me, i dumped, he called me a bitch and a slag behind my back, and now he's trying to chat me up again.as i just got back from my paperround i couldn't be happier, and yet just a few days ago, i was sat in a hotel toilet stall, with a 12 pack of nurofens trying to OD.a few days ago my parents were happily married. now they are officialy splitting up. it's amazing how many times my life can completely change in just 1 week. do you ever feel this way???

OMFG! abbie, i get enough of this at school, please see a shrink if you STILL have problems. (jokes) ;)

Endymion
06-08-2005, 10:19 AM
A week ago my boyfriend said he loved me, i dumped, he called me a bitch and a slag behind my back, and now he's trying to chat me up again.as i just got back from my paperround i couldn't be happier, and yet just a few days ago, i was sat in a hotel toilet stall, with a 12 pack of nurofens trying to OD.a few days ago my parents were happily married. now they are officialy splitting up. it's amazing how many times my life can completely change in just 1 week. do you ever feel this way???

http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/goth.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 10:20 AM
I was waiting for that. Beeyootiful.

by the way, it turns out 12 nurofens weren't enough to kill me.

Try 24.

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:20 AM

Try 24.
...willdo....... and no sophie! i will not see a fucking shrink! i wasn' expecting you to even be online!

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:22 AM
quick question endymion and sin how many times have you posted that picture now? aren't you tired of it already? it doesn't bother me, so long as i dont look like the googly-eyed shit. im sure sophie AKA punky dudess can verify that...... :p

Punky Dudess
06-08-2005, 10:22 AM
surprise surprise!

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:23 AM
surprise surprise what?

Isolated Fury
06-08-2005, 10:24 AM

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of the duck.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/afisoadnin/duck.bmp

Vicky
06-08-2005, 10:24 AM
psht, i take 8 neurofens a day sometimes, its only 200mg ibuprofen, get yersen summat decent.
http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1046024

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:26 AM
ha ha ha! liking the duck with linkin park lyrics! :p

Isolated Fury
06-08-2005, 10:27 AM
It's funny that you, among all people, would find that amusing.

Endymion
06-08-2005, 10:29 AM
it doesn't get old. maybe listening to some liking park will do something for those wounds that will not heal. mayhaps you feel something crawling in your skin?
http://www.csulb.edu/%7Erjames/classic/listenlinkinpark.jpg

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:29 AM
I dont normally take offense easily. i just bite back because i feel like it. in fact........throw me your best shot at offending me. :rolleyes:

ninth
06-08-2005, 10:31 AM
A week ago my boyfriend said he loved me, i dumped, he called me a bitch and a slag behind my back
Your boyfriend called you a bitch for dumping?

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:31 AM
in fact......NEW THREAD! :eek:

Isolated Fury
06-08-2005, 10:33 AM
This is a prime example as to why the boards suck anymore...

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 10:35 AM

Really i wouldent of worked that out from the fact your using a computer

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:35 AM
I don't if he called me it FOR dumping him, but he was complaining about me to my friend behind my back, and well, unfortunately for him, she told me alllllll about it.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 10:36 AM
A week ago my boyfriend said he loved me, i dumped him, he called me a bitch and a slag behind my back, and now he's trying to chat me up again.as i just got back from my paperround i couldn't be happier, and yet just a few days ago, i was sat in a hotel toilet stall, with a 12 pack of nurofens trying to OD.a few days ago my parents were happily married. now they are officialy splitting up. it's amazing how many times my life can completely change in just 1 week. do you ever feel this way???

cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it...

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:36 AM
it was just a sarcastic joke 2-poster (aimed at mega-monster guy)

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 10:43 AM
psht, i take 8 neurofens a day sometimes, its only 200mg ibuprofen, get yersen summat decent.
http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1046024

8 neurofens = 200mg Ibuprofen? There was a time I used to take 400mg Ibuprofen pills as a teenie to kill pain till I developped a tolerance and now they don't do shit to me. That means like 16 neurofens if I'm counting right? Wow, I must have been unconciously trying to overdose on something that was a regular dose, hahaha. Gothgirl, I'm more hardcore than you.

Gothgirl2606
06-08-2005, 10:46 AM
^ not bothered. not trying to be hardcore, merely trying to kill myself hmm?

greasemo
06-08-2005, 10:49 AM
hey why don't you o.d on something cool, like heroine? plus you'll be er, happy when you die...isn't that what everybody wants in the end?

Vicky
06-08-2005, 10:50 AM
8 neurofens = 200mg Ibuprofen? There was a time I used to take 400mg Ibuprofen pills as a teenie to kill pain till I developped a tolerance and now they don't do shit to me. That means like 16 neurofens if I'm counting right? Wow, I must have been unconciously trying to overdose on something that was a regular dose, hahaha. Gothgirl, I'm more hardcore than you.

nah, its 200mg ibuprofen per neurofen, just my bad way of typing suggested what you thought! i've developed a tolerance too, which is why i end up taking so many :/

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 10:52 AM
^ not bothered. not trying to be hardcore, merely trying to kill myself hmm?

Trying to kill yourself taking a regular dose which even doctors can prescribe you. WTF? Try harder. And why the fuck would you want to kill yourself anyway? Just because your life is 'fucked up' because your boyfriend left you and you're still way too young to know shit about relationships and just because your parents are splitting up? Stuff like that happens to every second person, you know? It just does. And they can deal with it. You have no idea what a real fucked up life is. Consider yourself lucky.

Vicky
06-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Trying to kill yourself taking a regular dose which even doctors can prescribe you. WTF? Try harder. And why the fuck would you want to kill yourself anyway? Just because your life is 'fucked up' because your boyfriend left you and you're still way too young to know shit about relationships and just because your parents are splitting up? Stuff like that happens to every second person, you know? It just does. And they can deal with it. You have no idea what a real fucked up life is. Consider yourself lucky.

They don't even have to be prescribed here.. can buy em in supermarkets and stuff :/

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Yay let's all be tough on gothgirl! :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 10:56 AM
She asked for it with her attention whoring. Save your sarcastic smilies.

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 10:57 AM
what has she done to deserve this shit then?

greasemo
06-08-2005, 10:58 AM
You have no idea what a real fucked up life is. Consider yourself lucky.

what, do you have a REAL fucked up life?

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 10:58 AM
How about stop trying to kill yourself

greasemo
06-08-2005, 10:59 AM

oh not much. it's just the way of BBs

the_GoDdEsS
nah, its 200mg ibuprofen per neurofen, just my bad way of typing suggested what you thought! i've developed a tolerance too, which is why i end up taking so many :/

Ah, okay. Fuck Ibuprofen. I can take as much as I want and it still doesn't help anything at all. I've been through six types of pain killers since the age of 10 and they all eventually stopped working or never worked at all. I've been on Voltaren (diclofenac) for the past two years.

http://search.drugs.com/xq/cfm/pageID_0/qx/index.htm
http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Uses/0,3915,198|Diclofenac,00.html

I believe you need a prescription for the 25mg pills. I have 50mg. It's real good stuff with a couple of side effects but you only feel dizzy the first few times you take it. (Not a good idea to mix with alcohol. Been there, done that.) One 25mg pill is apparently perfectly alright and helps. I need the 50mg ones. So if nothing works for you, try this because it's real good and reliable stuff.

Ohfunny
who, gothgirl stop trying to kill herself or goddes??

JohnnyNemesis

I already answered that:

She asked for it with her attention whoring.
Also, she's whining about a "fucked up" life when everything that's happened to her has happened to almost everyone I know repeatedly.

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 11:00 AM
everyone.......

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 11:00 AM
what, do you have a REAL fucked up life?

Nope, I don't. I'm just stating that many people do have a real fucked up life compared to her teenie problems.

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:01 AM
i see......sounds like she needs a fucking kick up the ass and knife too

greasemo
06-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Ah, okay. Fuck Ibuprofen. I can take as much as I want and it still doesn't help anything at all. I've been through six types of pain killers since the age of 10 and they all eventually stopped working or never worked at all. I've been on Voltaren (diclofenac) for the past two years.

I believe you need a prescription for the 25mg pills. I have 50mg. It's real good stuff with a couple of side effects but you only feel dizzy the first few times you take it. (Not a good idea to mix with alcohol. Been there, done that.) One 25mg pill is apparently perfectly alright and helps. I need the 50mg ones. So if nothing works for you, try this because it's real good and reliable stuff.

why even bother fuckin around with pain killers. they do practically nothing for you. if you're so worried about being hard core, why don't you do something that truely is

the_GoDdEsS
They don't even have to be prescribed here.. can buy em in supermarkets and stuff :/

Oh yeah, a friend of mine told me you can buy that stuff in supermarkets. We gotta go to chemist's, some is prescribed, some you can buy. I think Ibuprofen you can get without prescription too. I don't know. Been a long time since I took it.

greasemo
i see......sounds like she needs a fucking kick up the ass and knife too

you've earned my respect...

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 11:03 AM
if you're so worried about being hard core, why don't you do something that truely is

Like hanging yourself with a string of sausages

Vicky
06-08-2005, 11:04 AM

oo, thanks for that.. I'm going to the docs sometime soon to get some pain killers (practically crippling period pains that are getting worse, takes too many pain killers to even get out of bed and even then its still quite bad.. :/), so I'll ask him about them.

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 11:05 AM
why even bother fuckin around with pain killers. they do practically nothing for you. if you're so worried about being hard core, why don't you do something that truely is

Widdle thing, you didn't understand that the hardcore thing was meant to be sarcastic? And don't make unnecessary conclusions. I do need pain killers for real pain, darling.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Like hanging yourself with a string of sausages

and you've earned my respect as well...

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:06 AM
you've earned my respect...
Yay! i have the greasemo seal of approval! :D

greasemo
Widdle thing, you didn't understand that the hardcore thing was meant to be sarcastic? And don't make unnecessary conclusions. I do need pain killers for real pain, darling.

mmmm....like what, if you don't mind me asking

Ohfunny
why do girls always moan about period pains. they cant be that bad, surely?

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 11:07 AM
oo, thanks for that.. I'm going to the docs sometime soon to get some pain killers (practically crippling period pains that are getting worse, takes too many pain killers to even get out of bed and even then its still quite bad.. :/), so I'll ask him about them.

That's what I use them for. That pain's a real real hell. Diclofenac's just the drug so you might have to ask for 'Voltaren' which is what the pills are called. It's for the real bad cases so I think it'll work. =)

Vicky
06-08-2005, 11:08 AM

trust me, they can. most girls i know are fine with them, but you know, sometimes people get them really bad. hah, if you saw me the first few days, all you'd see is me eating pain killers and looking like im gonna pass out.

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:09 AM
Well, as a guy i have never experienced periods, so i sincerely hope that if the pain is that bad, that the pills work for you

Vicky
06-08-2005, 11:10 AM
That's what I use them for. That pain's a real real hell. Diclofenac's just the drug so you might have to ask for 'Voltaren' which is what the pills are called. It's for the real bad cases so I think it'll work. =)

Ahh great. I had a look on the links you gave me, but I couldn't see anything about if they were suitable for that.. but it seems they are so its definately worth looking into! Thanks

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Yeah, my sister has to munch painkillers like they are sweets, and she sits on the sofa scoffing choccies too, with this HUGE, and i mean HUGE hot water bottle on her stomach. does like the heat help or summat?

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 11:11 AM

Hahaha, ever heard how giving birth is painful? Well, this can get very, very similar. I wouldn't curse my enemy with that. Stop being ignorant. Not all chicks get them that bad, I believe it's called dysmenorea or some shit like that. Harmless really, just hella painful.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 11:12 AM
don't let them fool you. period pains can vary, but for conquering fear of pain, they work quite well...well, i take back what i said before and my most sincere apologies to the goddess.

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 11:13 AM
don't let them fool you. period pains can vary, but for conquering fear of pain, they work quite well...well, i take back what i said before and my most sincere apologies to the goddess.

Apology accepted.

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:14 AM
at least us guys only have to put up with wet dreams, and they aren't all that bad if you're dreaming about summat good at the same time.......it's like a consolation. i can relate to the whole carrying a baby thingy for 9 months thing though. here's the story....basically my mom thought i was getting ignorant and ungrateful, so she she made me carry this 5 pound stone on my front for a few days. it's not thast heavy, but boy, isit annoying.

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 11:16 AM
How about the pain of being hit in the balls huh.. that makes grown men cry!

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:20 AM
thats baaaaaaad.

okay joke:
a scottish mans hen lays an egg on an englishmans garden. hte scottish man says it belongs to him, cos it's his hen, but the englishman says it was laid on his property. the scottish man says "och, me laddy, in ma wee country, when this comes about, we get our boots on and we kicks the other in the ball. whoever gets up fastest wins the darned egg. the englishman agrees, the scottish man gets his boots on and kicks the englishman in the balls. the englishman take a full 5 minutes before he gets. " my turn" he pants. the scottish man laughs and says, "keep the fucking egg!"

(no offense meant to any english or scottish people)

greasemo
06-08-2005, 11:21 AM
but grown men are expected to take it, "like a man" ...thus the phrase

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:22 AM
:confused: how many "real men" does it take to change a light-bulb? :confused:

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 11:23 AM
I wish I knew how it feels being kicked in the balls. Oh well.

Preecey
06-08-2005, 11:23 AM
but grown men are expected to take it, "like a man" ...thus the phrase
Yeah but even then its hard to disgiuse the pain.
________
Alice_Latin (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Alice_Latin)

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:25 AM
oh well goddess, you'll never experience being kicked in the balls, i'll never experience period pains. wow, we have something in common! :D

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 11:26 AM
This might be one of the idiotic threads I have ever seen in my life. Great job!

Vicky
Yeah but even then its hard to disgiuse the pain.

rincewind? (or wand, i can never remember?, and i mean yer sig)

Preecey
Or maybe not, as the case may be.
________
WEB SHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

mega_monsta
takes a few seconds for the pain to kick in its a cold feeling at first then its just pure pain and i've never really cared about what it feels like from there on in as i'm ussualy on the floor

Preecey
rincewind? (or wand, i can never remember?, and i mean yer sig)
Do you read Discworld too?
________
_Penelope_ (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/_Penelope_/)

Vicky
06-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Do you read Discworld too?

yup, just finished reading the only one I hadn't read.. theres another coming out in October, a watch one! :D

greasemo
06-08-2005, 11:27 AM
takes a few seconds for the pain to kick in its a cold feeling at first then its just pure pain and i've never really cared about what it feels like from there on in as i'm ussualy on the floor

sounds kinda like anal...

Preecey
06-08-2005, 11:28 AM
yup, just finished reading the only one I hadn't read.. theres another coming out in October, a watch one! :D
Excellent! What will it be called, do you know? I haven't read them all, but I've read at least half, if not more. Oh yeah, and it is Rincewind.
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 11:29 AM
This might be one of the idiotic threads I have ever seen in my life. Great job!

you have one of the most idiotic name and avatar i have ever seen.. (capitalist dog)

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 11:30 AM
you have one of the most idiotic name and avatar i have ever seen.. (capitalist dog)
Wow, that really hurts coming from such a great person as you. Don't you have anything better to do than act "mean" to people that you've never even spoken to before? Thanks for your contribution, now leave and never return.

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:30 AM
hey, the name goes with the avatar, and the avatar goes wioth the name. what could be more perfect!? (talking bout cokeaholic) :p

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 11:31 AM
hey, the name goes with the avatar, and the avatar goes wioth the name. what could be more perfect!? (talking bout cokeaholic) :p
Exactly. I'm glad at least ONE of these new kids understand this.

Vicky
06-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Excellent! What will it be called, do you know? I haven't read them all, but I've read at least half, if not more. Oh yeah, and it is Rincewind.

Erm, I did know. Don't remember now though.. I'll try to find the link it was on sometime! Have you read the 'kids' ones, cause they're pretty good too. (The wee free men & A hat full of sky)

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Exactly. I'm glad at least ONE of these new kids understand this.
tankyou so much. and yes it's supposed to say tank-you, not thankyou in case you were wondering.......

Preecey
06-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Erm, I did know. Don't remember now though.. I'll try to find the link it was on sometime! Have you read the 'kids' ones, cause they're pretty good too. (The wee free men & A hat full of sky)
I heard The Wee Free Men was pretty funny, but I've never read it. A Hat Full of Sky has something to do with witches, but apart from that i have no idea. I re-read Interesting Times again not long ago because I have no new books by him.
________
VAPIR NO2 (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/no2/)

greasemo
06-08-2005, 11:34 AM
hey at first i have to admit, i was like, wtf? coke a holic? but then it earned it's respect in my books...now i think it's totally awesome

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 11:35 AM
They indeed do go together and i had no intention of being mean, i had no idea you liked coke that much to take offence from a comment to your avatar.

also i would like to mention that just because i am lacking posts does not mean i am new and it does not make me stupid

Ohfunny
i will move worlds and unite friendships in between tea-breaks......... :D

Vicky
I heard The Wee Free Men was pretty funny, but I've never read it. A Hat Full of Sky has something to do with witches, but apart from that i have no idea. I re-read Interesting Times again not long ago because I have no new books by him.

The Wee Free Men is kind of to do with witches too, A hat full of sky is just a follow on from that. I just finished reading Witches Abroad.. now I have to wait till October to read another :o But the new harry potter book is out soon too, so I can read that..

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:36 AM
all right monsieur nine-posts, chill just slightly. noone said anything.

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:36 AM
yeah, it's called harry potter and the half blood prince. i wonder who he is.......

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 11:38 AM
They indeed do go together and i had no intention of being mean, i had no idea you liked coke that much to take offence from a comment to your avatar.

also i would like to mention that just because i am lacking posts does not mean i am new and it does not make me stupid
I didn't take offence from your comment. I found it funny that you had nothing better to do than try and attack me. This is something that people do that really bothers me, you're a prime example: They say something like that to me without even speaking to me first. If you're going to make fun of me, I want to make sure that there is good reason to it. I am damn secure with my avatar and name, so please find something better. I have already explained that I am half-jewish to many people. Come up with some good "halfie" jokes or something. Thanks for your time.

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 11:38 AM
9 posts but i joined before coka-a-holic. so infact i've been around here longer than him just not posting

Shouldent even matter :confused:

greasemo
06-08-2005, 11:40 AM
damn are you writing a collection of jew jokes and just need people to insult you with them so you can have more material? refering to coke a holics last post

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Nazi! Nazi! Kill The Jews!

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 11:41 AM
damn are you writing a collection of jew jokes and just need people to insult you with them so you can have more material?
No, I just want people attacking me for better reasons. I'm sick of getting posts like "your name is stoopid!" I would prefer to be racially attacked or SOMETHING.

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:42 AM
shut up you white boy :D dont diss tha nigga!

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Seeing as i'm no way racist i'm not and never going to do that to anyone it wasent really a random attack i just dont like the comapny. its nothing personal
I'm not making fun of anyone :confused:

I quoted what you said and changed it rather than just calling it "Stoopid" as you put it

Preecey
06-08-2005, 11:45 AM
(sarcasm) Isn't it nice where offspring fans can find a place to get along nicely?
________
Ebony Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/ebony-girls/)

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:47 AM
i agree with preecey's last comment. :D

Vicky
06-08-2005, 11:48 AM
haha neil.. arguing already :p

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:48 AM
now lets have tea and cakes while my dad cries, my brother cries, and my mum gets pissed off about putting on 5 pounds! (oh yeah, and my sister moaning about her darned periods!)

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 11:49 AM
i know :( i'm going to stop you know!

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 11:50 AM
i just dont like the comapny.
Well then, the inner-monologue is definitely something that should come into play during a moment like this. Keep comments to yourself.

HornyPope
06-08-2005, 11:50 AM
http://tinypic.com/5tw55e

greasemo
06-08-2005, 11:51 AM
No, I just want people attacking me for better reasons. I'm sick of getting posts like "your name is stoopid!" I would prefer to be racially attacked or SOMETHING.

hhmm well, i suppose i get what you're saying. if someone where to insult you they shouldn't insult you on what you control yourself, thus insulting your personality or someat, you would rather have them insult something that you can't change and therefore makes them look stupid

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 11:53 AM
hhmm well, i suppose i get what you're saying. if someone where to insult you they shouldn't insult you on what you control yourself, thus insulting your personality or someat, you would rather have them insult something that you can't change and therefore makes them look stupidPrecisely. This is why I like you. You make comments that make sense, and you do it without sounding like someone who's banging on their keyboards while typing.

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 11:56 AM
And i suppose i sound like someone who bangs on their keyboard while typing ?

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 11:58 AM
And i suppose i sound like someone who bangs on their keyboard while typing ?
I never said that, don't assume things so much.

Aimeht
06-08-2005, 11:58 AM
do you ever feel this way???
Hell yeah. Life often turns upsidedown. I don't say it's a bad thing, it can be good too. :)

Ohfunny
06-08-2005, 11:59 AM
well.......meaga monster, that can be debated.

mega_monsta
06-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Ok, was checking as it sounded as it was directed towards me thats all i dont like arguing with people :confused:

Preecey
06-08-2005, 12:01 PM
well.......meaga monster, that can be debated.
Yeah the name does imply it. Not suggesting anything, mind you.
________
HOW TO ROLL A JOINT (http://howtorollajoint.net/)

Vicky
06-08-2005, 12:02 PM
he's welsh, what do you expect.. and if he bangs on his keyboard its cause hes spilt beer or coke all over it :p

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 12:02 PM
You know what, I'll even start off the jew jokes.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/coke_a_holic/mikenose2.jpg

Come on, let's see people topping that. Right now.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 12:03 PM
damn it would take all morning to top that man!

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 12:04 PM

*stifles laughter*

*fails*

HAHAHAHA!!!!

!2! You thought that TWELVE would kill you? :eek: What is wrong with people these days!

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 12:06 PM
You know what, I'll even start off the jew jokes.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/coke_a_holic/mikenose2.jpg

Come on, let's see people topping that. Right now.

......what the hell?

Preecey
06-08-2005, 12:06 PM
*stifles laughter*

*fails*

HAHAHAHA!!!!

!2! You thought that TWELVE would kill you? :eek: What is wrong with people these days!
You'd probably have more effect with a Lemsip lol
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

greasemo
06-08-2005, 12:07 PM
......what the hell?

the stereo typical jew has an abnormally large nose, if that's what you were wondering.

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 12:08 PM
^ ah...ok then.

You'd probably have more effect with a Lemsip lol

HAHAHAHA!!! :D

Exactly!

greasemo
06-08-2005, 12:12 PM
what is (a) lemsip?

darko
06-08-2005, 12:14 PM
i was sat in a hotel toilet stall, with a 12 pack of nurofens trying to OD.

no man is worth try to kill yourself over....believe me, i found out the hard way. Anyway if you ment it....you'd have got ALOT more painkillers...your obviously just attention seeking....

Preecey
06-08-2005, 12:14 PM
^ ah...ok then.

HAHAHAHA!!! :D

Exactly!
Whoa that cheese game in your sig is really addictive.
________
Web Shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 12:17 PM
what is (a) lemsip?

http://www.checkout.ie/images/magazine/2002-10/mp-otc-lemsip.jpg

cold/flu medicine.

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Whoa that cheese game in your sig is really addictive.

yeah, I thought it was pretty cool

high score? I got 274 on the first time then 88 on the second...

greasemo
06-08-2005, 12:19 PM
ahhh...heh heh. hilarious! I salute you Preecey!

Preecey
06-08-2005, 12:20 PM
yeah, I thought it was pretty cool

high score? I got 274 on the first time then 88 on the second...
I can never get higher than 80. But I'm trying...and again...and again...
________
Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensary (http://colorado.dispensaries.org/)

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 12:20 PM
I just tried it. I got 175. Jesus Christ,that is an AWESOME game.

Preecey
06-08-2005, 12:21 PM
ahhh...heh heh. hilarious! I salute you Preecey!
#bows to the audience# thankyou, thankyou! I'm here all week...
________
Xtremeblonde (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/Xtremeblonde/)

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 12:22 PM
How does it work? I could comprehend the instructions but that was all.

Maria
You move your mouse around to swing the mace. It takes some getting used to, but it's great.

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 12:24 PM
It only swings if the mouse is INSIDE the window though - :p I keep letting mine go out...

greasemo
06-08-2005, 12:27 PM
damm it's so hard when the difficulty is on hard! shit i got ninteen! i am completely incapable

Preecey
06-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Yes! 149. The trick is to make it personal...
________
Web Shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

greasemo
06-08-2005, 12:31 PM
hah hah! now eighty-one on hard level!

greasemo
06-08-2005, 12:34 PM
wow i wonder if everyone that was replying on this thread is now playing that game...heh, i am...

Preecey
06-08-2005, 12:38 PM
My (very strange) brother is obsessed with cheese. He might like it.
Thanks for introducing the game, Noodles Is Gay.
________
Small Tits Webcams (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/small-tits/)

ninth
06-08-2005, 12:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/penguinFITES/maria2.jpg

HornyPope
06-08-2005, 12:45 PM
http://tinypic.com/5twhhy

greasemo
06-08-2005, 12:47 PM
I have an aversion to cheese. I'm on the side of the robots.

Maria

aren't the robots eating the cheese though?

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 12:48 PM
My (very strange) brother is obsessed with cheese. He might like it.
Thanks for introducing the game, Noodles Is Gay.

No problem - I still can't beat my own high score though.

whoa....you got my name right! :D Everyone always puts underscores in it...:mad:

greasemo
06-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Destroying it, not eating it.

Maria

yeah but the name of the game is "attack of the cheese eating robots"

Preecey
06-08-2005, 12:56 PM
I think what we all want to know is: why would hundreds of robots try to eat/destroy cheese? Why would someone protect the cheese with a mace? Good game though, even if it does lack the fundamentals in storyline (ie: there has to be one).
________
SweetAngie live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/SweetAngie)

ninth
06-08-2005, 12:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/penguinFITES/maria2.jpg

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 12:58 PM
I think what we all want to know is: why would hundreds of robots try to eat/destroy cheese? Why would someone protect the cheese with a mace? Good game though, even if it does lack the fundamentals in storyline (ie: there has to be one).
It's a fucking game. Quit blubbering! :p

Preecey
06-08-2005, 12:59 PM
It's a fucking game. Quit blubbering! :p
It'd be a bit far to say I was blubbering. Just pointing out some flaws.
________
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries (http://dispensaries.org/)

greasemo
06-08-2005, 12:59 PM

hah hah. but you don't want to over do the story line (ie: final fantasy XII...such a terrible game)

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 01:00 PM

Well basically; it's set 150 years in the future when the human race has been all but wiped out. We created robots in 2087 to do our bidding but they became too powerful and tried to destroy the human race. The robots' weak point is the fact that they run on cheese - without it they are nothing. That is the last piece of cheese in the world - you must protect it with your life or the robots will eat it, gain in strength and then destroy you!

The mace is your only weapon because there isn't enough humans to make ammo for guns.

happy now?

coke_a_holic
06-08-2005, 01:00 PM
It'd be a bit far to say I was blubbering. Just pointing out some flaws.
The :p means that I'm joking, dude.

Preecey
06-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Well basically; it's set 150 years in the future when the human race has been all but wiped out. We created robots in 2087 to do our bidding but they became too powerful and tried to destroy the human race. The robots' weak point is the fact that they run on cheese - without it they are nothing. That is the last piece of cheese in the world - you must protect it with your life or the robots will eat it, gain in strength and then destroy you!

The mace is your only weapon because there isn't enough humans to make ammo for guns.

happy now?
Very. Now I can sleep at night...or would if I wasn't addicted to the game.
________
LEGAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://dispensaries.org/)

Preecey
06-08-2005, 01:01 PM
The :p means that I'm joking, dude.
Oh ok. Fine by me. :D
________
Krystal19 (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/Krystal19/)

greasemo
06-08-2005, 01:05 PM
hey i know this is stupid and really superficial but I kinda want to know what people think: what does my avatar look like to you guys?

Mentally_Challenged
06-08-2005, 01:24 PM
I spent a while trying to figure that one out...

Oh yes - The cheese thing rules. 124 on easy...oh yes.... :p

greasemo
06-08-2005, 02:15 PM
it's suppose to be a shaolin monk balancing on a pole right next to a lake in sunrise. and his foot is in the air and he's wearing orange robes

JoY
06-08-2005, 02:22 PM
twelve nurofens? you took twelve nurofens, convinced that'd kill you? my god.. I thought my friend was being silly when she took 36 asperins & fifteen sleeping pills, thinking it'd kill her.

painkillers are called painkillers, because they kill pain. not because they kill. sleeping pills are called sleeping pills, bevause they -help- you sleep, not because they automatically put you to sleep for as long as you want, even if that's for an eternity.

either way; you're parents obviously WEREN'T happily married, or else they wouldn't have split up. some things change suddenly & instantly, for instance when in an accident, or winning a lotery. anything else goes just as slow as time goes. all you need to do (which I find to be very hard, by the way) is keeping up with time. & a bit of rationaliy & a grasp on reality wouldn't hurt.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 02:30 PM
^yes i think that's already been quite established

JoY
06-08-2005, 02:55 PM
but if I want to establish it again in my own words & aren't willing to read 89306 pages if which 89305 are full of shit, I will without any permission whatsoever.

Noodles is gay
06-08-2005, 03:04 PM
painkillers are called painkillers, because they kill pain. not because they kill. sleeping pills are called sleeping pills, bevause they -help- you sleep, not because they automatically put you to sleep for as long as you want, even if that's for an eternity.

I can see how she got confused - she's goth; everyday is pain to her.

JoY
06-08-2005, 03:10 PM
it's only problems & issues that cause that kind of pain. way to kill -that-? solving your shit. I don't know about everyone else, but I would never want to end my life being in misery I could've solved, being sad, alone, depressed & hurt. when I die, I want to die with the fucking biggest grin on my face anyone can ever imagine. I WILL die happy. why? because I want to & because I can, since I take my own happiness into my own hands.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 03:19 PM
but if I want to establish it again in my own words & aren't willing to read 89306 pages if which 89305 are full of shit, I will without any permission whatsoever.

no I wasn't attacking you in any way (unless you interpreted like that, in which case you interpreted it in a way other than what I wanted you to interpret it) I was just saying that it was already said what you said...i didn't want the thread to die...my post was really a useless post, if you will.

JoY
06-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Maria; of course not. I'm often enough unhappy about things I don't have any control over. but you have to use & take advantage of the fact, that there are many things you -can- control. you -can- control your reaction on things. maybe not your first reaction, but the way you eventually deal with things you can take into your own hands. if your will to be happy is strong, you don't automatically become happy. you first have to find a way, a key, something, -anything-. it's a process, one that only you can put into action. waiting for happiness will never work for anyone. as time goes on & you stand still, happiness will only drift further away from you.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Maria; of course not. I'm often enough unhappy about things I don't have any control over. but you have to use & take advantage of the fact, that there are many things you -can- control. you -can- control your reaction on things. maybe not your first reaction, but the way you eventually deal with things you can take into your own hands. if your will to be happy is strong, you don't automatically become happy. you first have to find a way, a key, something, -anything-. it's a process, one that only you can put into action. waiting for happiness will never work for anyone. as time goes on & you stand still, happiness will only drift further away from you.

That's pretty cool. I hail you for that, and, unless I'm completely misinterpreting this, I think I can relate

greasemo
06-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Although personally I prefer the epicurean point of view

JoY
06-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Yeah, that's the stoic point of view, which I find hardly humane. I'm not as strong as that. Sounds more within your range, though; we're not all emotionally equal & ev'rything stems from there.

Maria
I don't know if this point of view would make me stoic, or think stoic-like. all I've ever learned about stoicism I've forgotten long time ago. I thought stoics focussed on banning out extreme negative & positive emotions, so they'd always be balanced. that's not the way I am at all. I'm often irrational, completely emotional, have extreme ups & downs, etc etc etc.

I'm only 21 years old & I haven't lived through a lot. maybe quite some stuff for a 21 year old, but it's still nothing that would make me mature & handle my problems maturely. I at least do an attempt to approach & handle them rationally, which I've found helps. I've learned after two years of lying in bed, doing nothing but drinking, sitting on my butt, being completely & utterly unhappy, happiness doesn't just strike you one day. no matter how badly you'd want to, there's no way, that if you have a giant bucket of unsolved problems, you'll suddenly wake up one morning being happy again.

being unhappy is like a big gaping hole; you have to climb out of it & that takes effort. it's a process. time DOESN'T solve things, no matter how that saying goes. it only can help you by giving you some distance from your problems, so you won't be right in the middle of them, but somewhat past them from a point of view that you can come easier to a solution.

sure, many things overwhelm me. I get overwhelmed with stuff all the time. but in order to be happy & to stay happy, I don't ban these things out, or erase them as insignificant stuff on my mind, but I try to find a way for myself to handle them as good as I can. & knowing that every human mind is always stronger & more flexible than the owner always suspects, I know there's -nothing- I can't deal with, if I put all my effort & strength into it.

JoY
06-08-2005, 03:49 PM
That's pretty cool. I hail you for that, and, unless I'm completely misinterpreting this, I think I can relate
*smiles* it's awful to feel like you have no control over anything. nothing has hit me harder in the past than the realisation that there are some things I -can't- control. control, control, control. people cut themselves to be in control over their own body & pain, people commit suicide to be in control over their own life & pain.... everyone wants control & not just over anything, but over themselves. & it's silly to me, or just something I don't understand, that so many people don't realise they -can- control themselves, but just not everything that happens to them, or that they think differently.

Lightning_Rod
06-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Lets all kill ourselves :D !!

Matthew.

JoY
06-08-2005, 03:50 PM

Matthew.
lets shut the fuck up :D !!

Isabella.

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 04:03 PM
lets shut the fuck up :D !!

Isabella.

God, I love you.

Lightning_Rod
06-08-2005, 04:11 PM

Matthew.

Its a win, win situation, the answer to everyones problems and stuff.

Matthew.

JoY
06-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Its a win, win situation, the answer to everyones problems and stuff.

Matthew.
you're entirely right. & because you are, you may go first.

love ya two, Rickyrickrick.

SkunkIt
06-08-2005, 04:33 PM

Go see a therapist, everyone's life changes. Enjoy the ride and make it fun. You've got lots of time for boyfriends.

greasemo
06-08-2005, 04:47 PM
*smiles* it's awful to feel like you have no control over anything. nothing has hit me harder in the past than the realisation that there are some things I -can't- control. control, control, control. people cut themselves to be in control over their own body & pain, people commit suicide to be in control over their own life & pain.... everyone wants control & not just over anything, but over themselves. & it's silly to me, or just something I don't understand, that so many people don't realise they -can- control themselves, but just not everything that happens to them, or that they think differently.

holy shit! it's like you pulled the thoughts out of my head and put them in a post! (not to say that you stole anything) I've spent years trying to gain utter control over my mind and body. That's why I love Shaolin monks so much (notice the avatar)! They can control thier metabolism merely with thier minds

GreenTerror
06-08-2005, 06:24 PM
I hate goths. Mostly for the fact that stupid people always called me gothic because I wore a black shirt everyday, black eyeliner, and my hair was black. I think it was mostly because of my pitch black hair, I dyed it back to green (since I don't have to go to the same school) a few weeks ago and I haven't gotten called a goth in a while.

Lightning_Rod
06-09-2005, 03:02 AM
Go see a therapist, everyone's life changes. Enjoy the ride and make it fun. You've got lots of time for boyfriends.

I whole heartedly agree with you on that one, people are far too self destructive.

Matthew.

Inshane
06-09-2005, 04:13 AM
I find it really sad that there are people walking this planet that are screaming they have a harder or more difficult life than others.

'Oh you tried to kill yourself? HA! I tried to kill myself TWICE, you SUCK!! Suicide n00b!'

Am I the only one that finds this behaviour somewhat VERY pathetic and something to worry about. this thread is so full of self pitty It makes me want to throw up infront of all your sad little depressed faces.

livingdeadgirl
06-09-2005, 05:07 AM
everyone just gotta remember that somewhere in the world there is always someone who is worse off..........

did that just come from me??? lol.

mean it though.

Inshane
06-09-2005, 07:28 AM
and now lets all get depressed by thinking there is a child dying right now. and now. no future. dead.

:\

Ohfunny
06-09-2005, 01:12 PM
wow, gothgirl's thread (unpopular as she is) has gone on for ages since i left yesterday.......