PDA

View Full Version : An ode to slayer/metallicafan661/Why do people send angry PMs?

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 06:57 PM
how dare u talk about my mother u godddamn motherfucker fuck u !!!

oh yea well i just reported ur ass to the offspring so enjoy of getting banned from this site

I'm usually against sharing private messages, but I had to make an exception in this case. Had to exemplify my thoughts, y'see. But why do people send threatening, angry PMs? When it comes to something like the message shared above, simply posting it in an existing thread would suffice. I mean, pointless posts and threads (like this one, almost) are one thing, but pointless PMs? That's a bit intrusive.

Anyway, enjoy laughing at this fool. I've been reported to The Offspring! Fuck, I better run; I see Greg K coming after me now! I'm out!

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 06:58 PM
People are going to send you loads of joke hate PM's now. Yknow, because people are witty.

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 06:59 PM
People are going to send you loads of joke hate PM's now. Yknow, because people are witty.

All of which will be deleted without a glance, I can assure you, my friend.

0r4ng3
06-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Angry PMs are bad, but what are more annoying are the PMs by people you don't know talking about something that makes no sense. I think I have 2 of them somewhere...

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Ninth just sent me a PM.

Witty like you, you long haired faggot.

That made me giggle.

the_GoDdEsS
06-08-2005, 07:01 PM
I only got "I hope you die, you fucking bitch!" a few times but no one ever reported me, I think. :(

JohnnyNemesis
06-08-2005, 07:01 PM
ninth sends the best PMs ever, and that is a proven fact.

Ha! I checked "Who's Online", and like, 6 people are Private Messaging right now.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-08-2005, 07:02 PM
I only got "I hope you die, you fucking bitch!" a few times but no one ever reported me, I think. :(

Dude, I've gotten some of those too.

Wanna make out?

wheelchairman
06-09-2005, 03:57 AM
A Slayer/MetaliccaFan666 is a peace of work.

His best friend is a member on here too (and his best friend's wife.) Apparently, his best friend accidentally shot his pregnant wife (they're both 17) with plutonium cased bullets (can't remember the official name, you know, the bullets soaked in useless radioactive waste). Not only did I spend a lot of time calling them redneck hicks, but I actively encouraged them to abort/adopt their child, even offering them money I think.

The fuckin' hick shot his 17 year old wife with plutonium soaked bullets. Who the fuck hunts with plutonium soaked bullets?

Nina
06-09-2005, 08:44 AM
I see Greg K coming after me now! I'm out!

Greg K reminds me on my former politics teacher; he's even too scared and ebarrassed to say "hello".
awwwwwww.

Just a Girl
06-09-2005, 09:24 AM
i thought that slayermetallicwhatshisface only messaged people to see if they were single. i didn't know he got pissy

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 09:32 AM
I am resisiting the urge to send you an " ru singl? les make out" message right now.

Flexing Wings
06-09-2005, 09:33 AM
I love jokes about peoples mothers, they're gold.

I mean what? His mother would go kill herself? No. She probably wouldn't even bother to listen to her little shit of a son whine about it... it's inFUCKINGconsequential.

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Actually, what's funny is that I didn't really say anything that bad about his mother in the thread:

I like old Metallica. And I like rap too.

Oh, and your mother. I like her too, except for that whole giving birth to you thing. That was certainly a waste.

He didn't take too kindly to that though...

Just a Girl
06-09-2005, 09:36 AM
I am resisiting the urge to send you an " ru singl? les make out" message right now.

hehehe

omg wana cyber?

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 09:38 AM
i dun put out so quikly so u hav 2 wait. wen u hav my <3, then we can cybr!

Mota Boy
06-09-2005, 09:39 AM
I have yet to get a random PM from a newbie, angry or no. I just assume I'm too intimidating for my own good.

Flexing Wings
06-09-2005, 09:40 AM
But obviously he is defensive of his mother... ? Now i'm resisting an urge... and that's to surmise why... rudely :D

Just a Girl
06-09-2005, 09:43 AM
i dun put out so quikly so u hav 2 wait. wen u hav my <3, then we can cybr!

i dun hav ur <3 already? :(:(:(

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 09:45 AM
no u hav 2 sho me dat u relly care but i do wan 2 cybr with u les make out and hav sex but only if u relly luv me <3 <3 <3 <3

wheelchairman
06-09-2005, 09:55 AM
Oh Mota Boy, you are like so innocentz.

I get angry PMs on a regular basis. The most recent was this one

Subject: omfg my niehbor is in jedi mind tricks

:cool: ..............................RAP IS CRAP

I very much like the use of the satisfied smiley in the beginning. Like some kind of job well done or something. This was sent to me by Kevin Wasserman iz onHemp

I think it's because of my support for rap in the favourite rap artist thread. Which is odd, cause I'm mostly a supporting actor in that cast.

And Johnny, I got your emails. I'm in the process of downloading your songs. I'll write you me opinions on them soon enough. Although with my internet connection that might not be too soon.

Would you mind telling me, have you heard much by Billy Bragg? Christian Moore? Chumbawumba? Paul Robeson?

That would be the sum total of my intellectual music that I wouldn't expect you to have, but woud still expect you to like.

oh oh! have you ever heard the Pogues?

Otherwise all my political music is incredibly folksy. (The Dubliners, Woody Guthrie, Johnny Cash) or just plain well known (the Clash, Bad Religion, System of a Down, NOFX, Jimi Hendrix, and to a much much lesser extent, Gorky Park.)

Just a Girl
06-09-2005, 10:01 AM
no u hav 2 sho me dat u relly care but i do wan 2 cybr with u les make out and hav sex but only if u relly luv me <3 <3 <3 <3

ow do i no dat u relly luv me? if u luved me u wudn't fink i dunt relly care. les cyber neway <3<3

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 10:01 AM
My girlfriend adores Billy Bragg, but the next four you mentioned are acts I've heard OF, but not heard anything by. Do share.

As far as the other ones you mentioned, it seems like we have pretty similar musical tastes, which is awesome.

I ignored the msg from Kevin Wasserman iz onHemp because I may have hit my stupidity quota early today.

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 10:02 AM
ow do i no dat u relly luv me? if u luved me u wudn't fink i dunt relly care. les cyber neway <3<3

dat is troo okay les cybr i wil do u relly gud n it will be gud and i lik e u. mm

TheHulaChick
06-09-2005, 10:02 AM
i thought that slayermetallicwhatshisface only messaged people to see if they were single. i didn't know he got pissy
*Raises hand* I got one of those pm's, go me.

wheelchairman
06-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Your girlfriend has good taste, keep her.

Christian Moore is a rather obscure Irish folk-artist (but not folksy as in fiddles n shit), I only heard about him through a girl who spent half the time contemplating on whether she'd cheat on her boyfriend or not with me (I ended up borrowing the cd instead.)

the Pogues are Shane MacGowan's (I think he went on to sing for the Clash in the 90's) first band, some real good post punk folk type music.

Chumbawumba is a British anarchist/punk band that has been playing for 20 years or so. Their music is very fresh and rather poppy sounding, however it's almost all very politically oriented and furiously ironic. I love it.

and Paul Robeson was a black Jazz singer in the 50's, who was oppressed by McCarthyism for his sympathies with the Communist Party and the USSR. He was a genius, an educated lawyer, an accomplished international actor, and a very popular bass-tone singer. He spoke several languages, and I only have a cd of a 1958 performance in Moscow, when he left the United States and only played in Russia for several years. I know he was an inspiration to the Black Panther movement. The recording I have is only available among the Danish communist circles, so you be getting quite a lucky glimpse into this man.

Just a Girl
dat is troo okay les cybr i wil do u relly gud n it will be gud and i lik e u. mm

i fink i relly luv u now, wil u b my cyber boyfrend?

Noodles is gay
Fuck, I better run; I see Greg K coming after me now! I'm out!

I wish Greg K would come after me...;)

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Your girlfriend has good taste, keep her.

and Paul Robeson was a black Jazz singer in the 50's, who was oppressed by McCarthyism for his sympathies with the Communist Party and the USSR. He was a genius, an educated lawyer, an accomplished international actor, and a very popular bass-tone singer. He spoke several languages, and I only have a cd of a 1958 performance in Moscow, when he left the United States and only played in Russia for several years. I know he was an inspiration to the Black Panther movement. The recording I have is only available among the Danish communist circles, so you be getting quite a lucky glimpse into this man.

Wait! I do know about Paul Robeson! I'm not into Jazz, but I know much about Paul Robeson because one of my Professors and my boss at work for the last year grew up on him. The professor I'm mentioning was a young black Communist in the 50s. Awesome.

I know about Chumbawamba too, though they have a horrible horrible reputation in America. I'm more open minded though, and will glady listen to what you send.

i fink i relly luv u now, wil u b my cyber boyfrend?

omg YES!!!

http://www.glamour-eyes.com/Glamour-Eyes/assorted%20heartsw.jpg

wheelchairman
06-09-2005, 10:36 AM
Yeah I was surprised you didn't know about Robeson, the kinds of things you advocate on here, had you spent some reading time on them, would've made Robeson a little unavoidable.

Your professor is cool.

Chumbawumba had a hit song called Tubthumping. Which too was a politically oriented songs (they wrote the inspirations behind all their songs in their booklets, not completely into the lyrics. So I can't remember what it was.) However it became a pop hit and completely disconnected from it's political origins.

p.s. I'm heading off to my girlfriend's, so I'll send you the good stuff maņana, vale?

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Yes, that's the song that was a MONSTER hit in the U.S. It made them look like a bunch of fools though, and now they're known as that annoying "DA DA DA DOWN! I GET UP AGAIN! NEVA GONNA DAH DAH DAH!" band. Still, I'd like to hear more from 'em.

And yeah man, tomorrow's good, as long as you lemme know what you think of what I've sent so far! Have fun with your lady.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 02:45 PM
The latest addition. This had me in stitches too:

how u fuckin die and i live im gonna not stup down to ur dumb shit
stup?! STUP? holy crap!

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 03:02 PM
oh dear God, Johnny, you and I, we're the last of the Americans.

Also, my internet has been particularly temperamental lately. So I haven't actually downloaded a full song of yours yet (got to 86% but then crash.) I'll try tomorrow morning, it's usually better after a night's sleep.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 03:04 PM
That's unfortunate, Per; in the future I'll try to send smaller files. I hope it works for you sooner than later.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 03:07 PM
well u leave me no chose to block u and everybody else

*tear wipe*

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 03:11 PM
That's unfortunate, Per; in the future I'll try to send smaller files. I hope it works for you sooner than later.
Nah, don't do that. It's just my internet has been rather bad lately because my computer needs a rest. (I've been preparing for a presentation) so it's been in overuse. Tomorrow morning should be all right. When it works, then it *really* works.

coke_a_holic
06-10-2005, 03:12 PM
well u leave me no chose to block u and everybody else
Jesus Christ, I hope he's dislexic. At least then he'll have an excuse...

Lithuanian Offspring
03-26-2006, 08:28 PM
A Slayer/MetaliccaFan666 is a peace of work.

His best friend is a member on here too (and his best friend's wife.) Apparently, his best friend accidentally shot his pregnant wife (they're both 17) with plutonium cased bullets (can't remember the official name, you know, the bullets soaked in useless radioactive waste). Not only did I spend a lot of time calling them redneck hicks, but I actively encouraged them to abort/adopt their child, even offering them money I think.

The fuckin' hick shot his 17 year old wife with plutonium soaked bullets. Who the fuck hunts with plutonium soaked bullets?
I hope that was a joke. Talk about All-American Retards.

Sin Studly
03-26-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm sorry, but when it comes to angry pm's I recieve the best ones. You don't.

i presumed that you liked the offspring, and i think you are talking to a 13 year old who has ADHD and is 5/8 scottish and this guy named Jordan Lynn has been Pissing me off today so i'm not in a good mood and i'm not the best guy to get in a bad mood, i don't want to beat up my mates, please leave these forums if you don't like the offspring and FUCK OFF! i'm in a REALLY BAD MOOD!

I know I've already posted it, but you people need to be put in your place, showing off your paltry little pm's like they have comedic worth.

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2006, 09:03 PM
I made this thread about a year ago or so, but I must admit, that PM is so effin' hilarious that it puts mine and countless others to shame.

Sin Studly
03-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Ah, I just realised how old this thread is. Still, there'll be no more talk of angry PMs unless they're almost half as good as that one.

.:SMASH:.
03-26-2006, 10:14 PM
lol this guy is funny.

1st quote: two wrongs don't make a right man

2nd quote: that's kinda like sayin: im gonna get my dad onto you - he has a machete

JoY
03-27-2006, 08:53 AM
All of which will be deleted without a glance, I can assure you, my friend.
not if they're from me. :p

notoriousdoc
03-27-2006, 10:53 AM
On the subject of disliked people who aren't around, has anyone heard from or about A-dad?