PDA

View Full Version : just wanna know if I'm respected

Sinister
06-09-2005, 03:27 PM
I've been on here for a little while and I just wanna know what you think of me. so vote.

the_GoDdEsS
06-09-2005, 03:30 PM
This whole thread and the poll are not a very good idea if you want to find out whether you are respected or not.

You realise you might get flamed for this, right?

Respect just comes along. And you should know that and not make threads about it craving for attention.

HeadAroundU
06-09-2005, 03:33 PM
you suck man :D

Sinister
06-09-2005, 03:33 PM
I'm not craving for attention.

*realizes he IS craving for attention*

ok then.

and I seriously doubt anyone will ever respect me, anyway. so I'm kinda pointless.

Mota Boy
06-09-2005, 03:34 PM
I had no idea who you were before you made this worthless thread. I still don't know who you are, but I now have absolutely zero respect for you.

the_GoDdEsS
06-09-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm not craving for attention.

*realizes he IS craving for attention*

ok then.

and I seriously doubt anyone will ever respect me, anyway. so I'm kinda pointless.

There's this kind of people who never realise they are pointless. And then there's this kind who actually think they are but don't do anything against it.

Serious now. I haven't really noticed many of your posts but I've seen your name around. But this thread did not exactly convince me you're any interesting. People usually make this mistake by asking for attention. I suggest you act like yourself and actually try to make some real contribution to this forum. Try starting some threads that might be a good start for a discussion. It can't be that hard. We've all been there, we've all learned.

As far as I'm concerned, you still have a chance. Just open your eyes.

Hit_That
06-09-2005, 04:09 PM
if you respect me i'll respect you

Sunny
06-09-2005, 04:20 PM
This thread sure doesn't give me a reason to respect you. Quite the opposite.

I don't know
06-09-2005, 06:10 PM
I hardly remember people who don't have an avatar. but I respect everyone here

ruroken
06-09-2005, 06:11 PM
I am respected more than you.

I assume so, at least.

thisplacesucks
06-09-2005, 06:23 PM
ruroken's funeral (in cartoon form!) (http://www.explodingdog.com/mayfourteen/diestupid.html)

ruroken
06-09-2005, 06:24 PM
ruroken's funeral (in cartoon form!) (http://www.explodingdog.com/mayfourteen/diestupid.html)
You're fucking retarded.

thisplacesucks
06-09-2005, 06:27 PM
lol i thot it was funny
no ur not respected u cant ask for it is my answer

ruroken
06-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Me or him?

Besides, it was idiotic.

Renegade6's Socially Disabled poster is WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY funnier. Infintely.

thisplacesucks
06-09-2005, 06:31 PM
hey man, i just clicked on the link at the same time I was reading ur thread and thot itd be funny to put in.........
i have nothing against u by da way
and by da way
can u give me link to da image above

ruroken
06-09-2005, 06:32 PM
What link to what image? YOu mean Renegade6's? Just go to... I'll go get it.

ruroken
06-09-2005, 06:34 PM
We have a band now!

http://img113.exs.cx/img113/8026/juhg2xo.png

There. :cool: Go to the last page of "Socially Disabled" to see Sk8tr-Hater's edited version.

thisplacesucks
06-09-2005, 06:40 PM
cool thanx!!!

Sinister
06-09-2005, 07:02 PM
There's this kind of people who never realise they are pointless. And then there's this kind who actually think they are but don't do anything against it.

Serious now. I haven't really noticed many of your posts but I've seen your name around. But this thread did not exactly convince me you're any interesting. People usually make this mistake by asking for attention. I suggest you act like yourself and actually try to make some real contribution to this forum. Try starting some threads that might be a good start for a discussion. It can't be that hard. We've all been there, we've all learned.

As far as I'm concerned, you still have a chance. Just open your eyes.

acting like myself ? lmfao. if you knew me the tiniest bit, you'd know that the real me is just the kinda guy people tend to avoid. :(

that's why I'm not myself. but I agree it's hard, to ALWAYS keep the mask up, and there's not a moment I can lower my guard.

and btw, thanks to whoever voted "HE ROCKS !". and no, it wasn't me.

Sin Studly
06-09-2005, 07:10 PM
acting like myself ? lmfao. if you knew me the tiniest bit, you'd know that the real me is just the kinda guy people tend to avoid.

I could guess that.

and btw, thanks to whoever voted "HE ROCKS !". and no, it wasn't me.

That was me. I thought it was really really funny. Nobody likes you, really. Lollercaust!

Homer
06-09-2005, 07:14 PM
There. :cool: Go to the last page of "Socially Disabled" to see Sk8tr-Hater's edited version.

hey! Where's me??

Camilamazed
06-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Who is Sinister????? :D

Obie2trice
06-10-2005, 03:31 AM
Never saw any post of you

Fat Boy Samsam
06-10-2005, 03:33 AM
You are an insecure twat!

Go see the Dr and get some medication quick....

freak-doll
06-10-2005, 03:41 AM
well i didnt even know who u were untill u made this thread so i cant really say that i respect you when i dont even know who you are
but anywho does anyone have any good ideas for a website :D

Sinister
06-10-2005, 02:44 PM
well i didnt even know who u were untill u made this thread so i cant really say that i respect you when i dont even know who you are
but anywho does anyone have any good ideas for a website :D

rip the source code off this site and put it on a freewebs account. j/k

coke_a_holic
06-10-2005, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't say I respect you, but I know who you are and I don't hate you...

ASP
06-10-2005, 07:40 PM
Who the hell are you?

mynamewastaken
08-15-2010, 06:53 PM
I had no idea who you were before you made this worthless thread. I still don't know who you are, but I now have absolutely zero respect for you.

i wouldn't say ZERO you HAVE TO respect people just a little bit just for being human.... but even that respect can be lost

mynamewastaken
08-15-2010, 06:55 PM
i wouldn't say ZERO you HAVE TO respect people just a little bit just for being human.... but even that respect can be lost

oh crap... i sooo did NOT see the date on this thread. i just bumped a five year old thread about someone who might not even post anymore.... shiz... just ignore me please

dff_punk
08-15-2010, 07:03 PM
I say that members are respected, until they make this kind of threads about themselves.

jopre
08-15-2010, 07:27 PM
HE IS UNKNOWN!!!:p

Lord Phidias
08-15-2010, 11:38 PM
Hello Sinister.

To all the haters, it's just a thread, he doesn't deserve to be decapitated only cause you think he commited a crime or something, this post was product of boredom, I suppose, so, all you haters, give yourself a break... why wouldn't you respect this fine gentleman? He's not ranting or trolling or insulting or whatever...

Outerspaceman21
08-16-2010, 02:13 AM
Who the fuck is that guy?

randman21
08-16-2010, 03:37 AM
Bad bump, Abby. Very bad bump! Every time I think of Sinister, I cry. I always sorta felt for him, but maybe it was just that I came toward the tail end of his becoming a joke. I didn't really understand it all.

However, the results of this poll made me LOL.

ad8
08-16-2010, 03:48 AM
Hey Sinister,
I don't know why I'm addressing you cause you sure as hell don't read these boards anymore since it's been 5 years since this thread was created and at least a year since I've seen you post on here.
Sincerely,
your not-at-all-known-in-2005 fellow bbs member
ad8

JohnnyNemesis
08-16-2010, 05:52 AM
If only those of you defending him had the honor of talking to him on Instant Messaging or whatever. You'd be in for quite a surprise...

Llamas
08-16-2010, 05:54 AM
If only those of you defending him had the honor of talking to him on Instant Messaging or whatever. You'd be in for quite a surprise...

This. omg.

Lord Phidias
08-16-2010, 07:26 AM

OMG really?? Well, f**k you then, Sinister. But you know, it can be all the way around, I used to hate Jojan cause he was rude and mocked me all the time in my posts, now we are best pals! :D

mynamewastaken
08-16-2010, 07:50 AM
Bad bump, Abby. Very bad bump! Every time I think of Sinister, I cry. I always sorta felt for him, but maybe it was just that I came toward the tail end of his becoming a joke. I didn't really understand it all.

However, the results of this poll made me LOL.

damnit, you posted my name :/ lulz =] sorriez randy... i didn't even notice the date, i saw a guest veiwing it and it didn't say archives or anything so i posted :/ oh and i went to his page, he was here earlier this year.

dff_punk
08-16-2010, 07:54 AM
OMG really?? Well, f**k you then, Sinister. But you know, it can be all the way around, I used to hate Jojan cause he was rude and mocked me all the time in my posts, now we are best pals! :D

I find it really amusing to hear something like "best pals with Jojan"... ;)

mynamewastaken
08-16-2010, 08:00 AM

i laughed at that too =]

ad8
08-16-2010, 08:52 AM

Yeah... for some reason I always imagined Jojan to only be best pals with the linux penguin.

Tijs
08-16-2010, 10:52 AM
However, the results of this poll made me LOL.Haha yeah, seems like I voted for "Who is Sinister", even though I remember that he asked me for advice a lot and we talked on MSN from time to time. I believe this was around the OGame-times. (And might I add how awesome those times were)

_Lost_
08-17-2010, 09:08 AM

... I should have never put my msn on my profile...ZOMG!