PDA

View Full Version : Ah, the mornings in Antwerp...

Izie
06-10-2005, 08:10 AM
...when I get hit on by two drunk/high lesbian hookers just make my day!

I can't tell what they were saying since they were talking in french, but it did involve "ša va" and "pettite" (excuse the bad spelling)... I take it they liked me.

At least I had something to laugh at after my exam was... Less than excellent.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 08:12 AM
That's what you get for being so damn hot. =P

Izie
06-10-2005, 08:15 AM
Getting hit on by drunk hookers doesn't necessarily mean I'm hot you know. Not that I'm not, but anwyay.

Don't get off topic, grrr!

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 08:37 AM
That's what you get for being so damn hot. =P

I concur.

Oh how I long for the day when drunk hookers start hitting on me. Sober hookers have done so already, but drunken hookers calling me petite...I'm jealous!

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Yes ?

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 09:08 AM
No, no, I do care, but I already knew that, so I wasn't sure if you were correcting me or just stating something.

Camilamazed
06-10-2005, 09:12 AM
What is to get hit on ??

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 09:13 AM
What is to get hit on ??
They wanted her sex.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 09:14 AM
Talk french?

Nope, but I still knew.

What is to get hit on ??
When someone flirts with you with intentions of wooing you somehow romantically.

Camilamazed
06-10-2005, 09:18 AM
Thank you muchly Per and Rick :D (Now I can reply hehe)

It happened to me once a long time ago.... It was funny situation although uncomfortable for me... I'm not against homos but I'm not into being one hehe.I do not feel attracted by women :D

Izie
06-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Oh how I long for the day when drunk hookers start hitting on me. Sober hookers have done so already, but drunken hookers calling me petite...I'm jealous!

I don't generally hang around hookers, but these were sort of unavoidable... Funny too! Or maybe I'm just easily amused hihi

They wanted her sex.

Damn straight! All those people wanting my sex, I just don't know where to go first :(

It happened to me once a long time ago.... It was funny situation although uncomfortable for me... I'm not against homos but I'm not into being one hehe.I do not feel attracted by women :D

I just think this case was overall hilarious, they couldn't possibly have been serious, drunk and all.

*giggles like a fool*

Vera
06-10-2005, 09:59 AM
How did you know they were hookers? They offered a discount?

Mota Boy
06-10-2005, 10:01 AM
...when I get hit on by two drunk/high lesbian hookers just make my day!
Try being groped by an old redneck on an Alabama back road.

Izie
06-10-2005, 10:05 AM
How did you know they were hookers? They offered a discount?

Psh, they'd do me for free!

PS: they looked and acted like hookers, no clothing and fat splurging out and all

Try being groped by an old redneck on an Alabama back road.

That crosses from hilarious to scary/gross :|

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 10:06 AM
All those people wanting my sex, I just don't know where to go first :(

*raises hand sheepishly* Here.

Izie
06-10-2005, 11:37 AM
*raises hand sheepishly* Here.

I'll consider it :p

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Cool!

*reads magazines in the waiting room*

JoY
06-10-2005, 01:43 PM
hookers are hard to avoid here. especially when the 'headquarters' of your sorority-group is right in the middle of the red light district. I hate the looks of wrinkled old men, pulling my skirt, asking me to go with them, screaming at me when I pass by. they're drunk, high, off the planet with all kinds of crap. most of them are Brittish, or Scottish. it insults me. but it brings me to the question (& yes, I'm less than sober), who wouldn't want to fuck me? the kind of shag you roll around after & fall to sleep to wake up early in the morning & leave, laying a few bills on the table. IT INSULTS ME. (Justin, not a word)

this brings me to the question; who possibly on earth wouldn't want to shag Iza. Iz, you're a mysterious 'verschijning' (appearance?) with your pale, flawless skin, your burning eyes & your light, wind-blown, fresh summer dresses. too bad they don't know you're exactly what you look like. it's not the same as what I just described.

Hit_That
06-10-2005, 07:31 PM
why didnt you go for it?

Izie
06-11-2005, 01:23 AM
hookers are hard to avoid here. especially when the 'headquarters' of your sorority-group is right in the middle of the red light district. I hate the looks of wrinkled old men, pulling my skirt, asking me to go with them, screaming at me when I pass by. they're drunk, high, off the planet with all kinds of crap. most of them are Brittish, or Scottish. it insults me. but it brings me to the question (& yes, I'm less than sober), who wouldn't want to fuck me? the kind of shag you roll around after & fall to sleep to wake up early in the morning & leave, laying a few bills on the table. IT INSULTS ME. (Justin, not a word)

:| Your sorority should change headquarters! Or get sticks to beat the idiots with :/ You know what's scary though? You still don't feel dead terrified there. Back home, one of the "districts", although we don't have them officially, is right across from the faculty of economy and an elementary school. And it's always full of syringes, pimps, hookers, and generally unfriendly people. Freaked the shit out of me one night I went to see a friend after lessons. *shudder*

this brings me to the question; who possibly on earth wouldn't want to shag Iza. Iz, you're a mysterious 'verschijning' (appearance?) with your pale, flawless skin, your burning eyes & your light, wind-blown, fresh summer dresses. too bad they don't know you're exactly what you look like. it's not the same as what I just described.

This is not the reply I was hoping for, but it's always welcome! Bella made Iza's morning <3 hihi

why didnt you go for it?

*sigh*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/throw.gif

Vera
06-11-2005, 02:56 AM
Hahahaha, Bella, you just sounded like you have the biggest lesbian crush on Iza. XD!!

JoY
06-11-2005, 06:42 AM
cum on gul, you no im -such- a lez.

Izie
06-11-2005, 06:52 AM
*huggles both Sanni and Bella*

Because you two are cute and you're amusing me and I'm pissed off and ARRRR I wanna kick stuff!

Vera
06-11-2005, 07:57 AM
It's just the detailed description, hee. "Oh Izie, how your hair glimmers in the sun!" etc. ;p

JoY
06-11-2005, 08:47 AM
*laughs*
did I mention I wasn't sober last night?
anyway, it wasn't like I was talking total nonsense.

Charmedinlife
06-11-2005, 09:54 AM
ferme le bouche tu tetue vache

-roughly translated as shut your mouth you stubborn cow

tu es un bastardo de hijo de la pera

-roughly translated as you bastard son of a bitch

......what others do i know? :)

HornyPope
06-11-2005, 12:34 PM
I lost all interest in the thread and stop clicking back when I realized that a hardcore-lesbian love-making story will not ensue.

What a crushing dissapointement.

Amanda
06-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Lesbian hookers? I'm jealous... :(

Izie
06-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Lesbian hookers? I'm jealous... :(

I wouldn't be. Hookers really aren't that attractive :/

I lost all interest in the thread and stop clicking back when I realized that a hardcore-lesbian love-making story will not ensue.

What a crushing dissapointement.

As noted, hookers are ew, and there was never gonna be a "hardcore-lesbian love-making story" with those. The others (drunk lesbian Bella and the in-denial lesbian Sanni) will have to wait... *checks date* 4 weeks or so. And if they don't get any lesbian action, they'll sure as hell at least get some cookies from me.

wheelchairman
06-12-2005, 03:44 AM
ferme le bouche tu tetue vache

-roughly translated as shut your mouth you stubborn cow

tu es un bastardo de hijo de la pera

-roughly translated as you bastard son of a bitch

......what others do i know? :)
Two completely different languages, why do you suck?