PDA

View Full Version : What's up with this email I got?

Smashed Ixnay
06-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Hey Offspring Fan,
Thank you for signing up for a free pair of tickets to see The Offspring headline the Dew Action Sports Tour this Saturday, June 11 in Louisville, Kentucky. Your 2 general admission tickets are confirmed and can be picked up any time after 12:00 Noon this Saturday at the Entrance 6 ticket office window at Cardinal Stadium at the Kentucky Expo Center. Remember to bring your photo ID that matches the name you entered on our ticket sign up page. If you made duplicate entries, they have been deleted and only a single pair of tickets will be waiting under your name.

For directions and further event info:
http://www.dewactionsportstour.com

Thanks again and enjoy the show.

Offspring.com

-----------

I'd really love to see them because I been fans of them for as long as I can remember, but haven't got to yet. I probably sound stupid right now, but if I did win them, I'd get my butt from FL to Kentucky asap, lol.

BuddyHolly
06-10-2005, 11:12 AM
i guess you're getting free tickets :confused:

Camilamazed
06-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooa !!!!!!!!!

Another fella who got free tickets............ I'm gonna kill myself :mad:

Strider
06-10-2005, 11:37 AM
UNFAIR!! I WANNA GO TOO!!

SkunkIt
06-10-2005, 11:44 AM
We want you to buy us tickets! :D

Smashed Ixnay
06-10-2005, 12:34 PM
So I guess I did win. That's a hell yes! :D Unfortunately I don't think I can go anymore. :( They are coming down for Warped Tour, but damnit man, I want to see them tomorrow! I seriously wish I'd of gotten a notice a few days in advance instead of one day. :( If there anyway someone else can get them that can go, I'll be glad to help out if I can.

ps, If I can't go because it's too near, sorry to all that I entered it and didn't get tickets, but a day notice ((I believe) isn't enough time for me. :(

sneedo
06-11-2005, 10:46 PM
I just got back from the Louisville show, being the first crowd to hear Can't Repeat live fuckin' rocks.

Camilamazed
06-12-2005, 02:33 AM
I just got back from the Louisville show, being the first crowd to hear Can't Repeat live fuckin' rocks.
Whoooooooooooooooooooooa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's great to hear about !!!!!! You lucky thing :p

Trippy
06-12-2005, 05:20 AM

what songs they played, any surprises? how was the show all in all, did they interact with the crowd a lot, write a damn report dude.

sneedo
06-12-2005, 07:09 AM
There was a little more crowd interaction than the Splinter tour.

Here is a setlist from what I remember, and it was pretty standard

TKAA
All I Want
Long Way Home
COAP
Can't Repeat
Have You Ever
Bad Habit
Da Hui
Staring at the sun
Pretty Fly
Can't get my head around you
Americana
Self Esteem

I'm pretty sure there were some other songs played.

actually something really cool, at about 3-4 pm, i guess (assume) a fan saw Noodles and Atom by the stage and asked to sing with them, so we were just getting into the BMX dirt track area and heard LAPD start up, so we booked it to the stage to see Noodles, Atom and a fan rocking out, Noodles was amazing on the guitar, then he said thanks to that fan and stuff.

Also we were sitting in the dirt track, a few hours later, and a couple hours before the offspring went on stage and my friend Rick and I were looking at shit on our cellphone, and my friend Kris said "OH MY GOD IT'S DEXTER'S PLANE" and I looked up and indeed in the approach pattern to Louisville's airport was Anarchy Airlines, it was so amazing.

sneedo
06-12-2005, 07:09 AM
I posted pictures and stuff here.

http://12.203.231.218/board/index.php?topic=2294.0

lost_nvrfound
06-12-2005, 08:27 AM
omg! i wanna cry... i won tickets too and couldn't go... :( ... tis not fair!

SkyRocker
06-12-2005, 08:36 AM
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooa !!!!!!!!!

Another fella who got free tickets............ I'm gonna kill myself :mad:
You shouldn't, remember you're a so happy and lucky girl...

Did you notice that a lot of people have tickets and cannot go to concerts, what in the world happened to them ?!

lost_nvrfound
06-12-2005, 09:42 AM
me 'n' my bro had no gas money for the drive... otherwise we would've gone... it really sucks...

Camilamazed
06-12-2005, 11:05 AM
You shouldn't, remember you're a so happy and lucky girl...

Did you notice that a lot of people have tickets and cannot go to concerts, what in the world happened to them ?!

I wonder that too..... They would find a way and just go.No Matter how :rolleyes:

Camilamazed
06-12-2005, 11:07 AM
I posted pictures and stuff here.

http://12.203.231.218/board/index.php?topic=2294.0

Sneeeeeedo !! To download the pixies we need to register :D

Would you mind posting them here? :D

sneedo
06-12-2005, 05:03 PM
register it up, I know you have to that's my board, imagine if you actually enjoyed posting there :o