PDA

View Full Version : Eros, Ruroken, LoDAT

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 11:27 AM
Please, stop replying to yourselves. If you need to add something, then edit your posts.

And don't talk to each other.

I have y'all on ignore. And I get pages of completely ignored conversation, because you guys are like the bubonic plague.

thisplacesucks
06-10-2005, 11:30 AM
are u really a cripple?
lol
good point about the other 3 fuckers

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 11:34 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time.....

- Mom can I wear those pink panties?
- No
- Mom can I wear this bra?
- NOO!
- But mom,I'm 14 already,why you don't let me wear those things?
- I said NO sin studly! you can't wear that stuff.

You're still harassing? If you want to be a Moderator, you can't do that.

Oh, and you're not funny.

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Why are all his points about Sin Studly?

Does he think I am Sin Studly?

Thisplacesucks- For the love of God, learn how to paragraph and form sentences in a socially acceptable way.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 11:36 AM
IT was only a joke!.
COME ON man...

It wasn't a funny joke. If it was funny, then we'd all let it slide. But it was not funny.

You've been obsessed with Sin Studly for weeks now, and it's scary.

Camilamazed
06-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Rick is right

Eros, if you wanna be a mod you'd better behave yourself :p

Camilamazed
06-10-2005, 11:42 AM
OK,I'll try....hard
Awwww , Eros kinda....er...... obeys me haha :D
Good boy, you'll get a big bone for that ;)

thisplacesucks
06-10-2005, 11:42 AM
hey just for wheel chair man,

I am going to try and write in some form just for his post, which i don't think is going to last long.

(ok how was that)
owwwww my brain hurts :(

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 11:43 AM
hey just for wheel chair man,

I am going to try and write in some form just for his post, which i don't think is going to last long.

(ok how was that)
owwwww my brain hurts :(
I thought you were British cause of the way you were writing.

Now that a cell-phone less culture is writing in a similarly terrible way, I fear for the fate of my nation.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 11:45 AM
OK,I'll try....hard

You will never become a Moderator. You never think you are wrong about anything. You harass posters for weeks until you look like a stalker. You can't even tell when someone is talking to you on the BBS unless they quote you. For the love of fuck, sometimes we quote you and you STILL think we're talking to someone else. You constantly spam and contribute nothing here. YOU WILL NEVER BE MODERATOR, EROS. AND BEFORE YOU ASK, YES, YOU, I AM TALKING TO YOU.

I don't care about Sin Studly (who has admitted that he would be a terrible Moderator) or Nazis or Greeks or whatever the fuck you want to bring up. Just post something interesting and shut up about your little quarrels because absolutely no one cares anymore.

Yikes, and that's me being nice...

thisplacesucks
06-10-2005, 11:46 AM
hehehehehe

ok, sorry, my form slipped from my mind for a few seconds, and my delete button is freakin out! oh btw I think denmark rox!

Camilamazed
06-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Rick is mad

*Cammie runs off the room before Rick tells her off* :eek:

thisplacesucks
06-10-2005, 11:47 AM
hey jonny are you running for mod?

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 11:50 AM
No one is "running" for Mod. The Administrator asked for some suggestions and all hell broke loose. Many people seem to think I'd be a good Moderator, so if I'm asked to be Mod, I might do it.

Rick is mad

*Cammie runs off the room before Rick tells her off* :eek:

Haha, don't worry, I'm just stating the facts!

thisplacesucks
06-10-2005, 11:52 AM
so but there is a vote right?
im thinking either u or or4ng3 id vote 4

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 11:53 AM
No, there is no vote. The Administrator (s) pick who they feel are the best. The votes were unofficial to start up conversation.

Thanks for the props anyway.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 11:55 AM
You will never become a Moderator. You never think you are wrong about anything. You harass posters for weeks until you look like a stalker. You can't even tell when someone is talking to you on the BBS unless they quote you. For the love of fuck, sometimes we quote you and you STILL think we're talking to someone else. You constantly spam and contribute nothing here. YOU WILL NEVER BE MODERATOR, EROS. AND BEFORE YOU ASK, YES, YOU, I AM TALKING TO YOU.

I don't care about Sin Studly (who has admitted that he would be a terrible Moderator) or Nazis or Greeks or whatever the fuck you want to bring up. Just post something interesting and shut up about your little quarrels because absolutely no one cares anymore.

EROS, you need to read that before you reply to anything else here.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 11:56 AM
don't reply,i'm leaving this tread....
See that everyone? NO ONE REPLY TO THIS, HE IS LEAVING.

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Like...leaving forever?

Camilamazed
06-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Like...leaving forever?

Unfortunately no Per.....

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 01:55 PM

A back rub every day for two weeks for Ricky. I couldn't have said it better. It's pretty clear and I'm sad he still won't understand this.

coke_a_holic
06-10-2005, 02:01 PM
You right goddess,I can't understand.Do you know why ???
Eradicate this Rodent Of Stupidity.

Kerr
06-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Eradicate this Rodent Of Stupidity.
Tee hee, brilliant!

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 02:04 PM
A back rub every day for two weeks for Ricky. I couldn't have said it better. It's pretty clear and I'm sad he still won't understand this.

Eternal thanks for that, Simmalove. As long as you let me return the favor. Woot woot!

EROS, please try to understand again.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 02:04 PM
don't reply,i'm leaving this tread....

Did you forget you were leaving?

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Eternal thanks for that, Simmalove. As long as you let me return the favor. Woot woot!

Any time. :)

Kerr
06-10-2005, 02:26 PM
I did left the THREAD,girl.
But I came back because you mentioned my name.

If I didn't understand what Johnny said in his post(you shouln't be a moderator) is because I didn't read HIS POST,sorry,now I'm leaving THIS THREAD
That means you haven't 100% left the thread. Dumbfuck.

If you REALLY had decided to totally leave and not post within this thread ever again, then I would believe you, but you responded again. Pfft....

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Thank you for highlighting and capitalising it. Everyone understands what you are trying to say except you're contradicting yourself.

And don't reply. You've just LEFT THIS THREAD (again).

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 02:35 PM
I'm older than Goddess (in man years). Thus she is a girl (to me.) However one that was able to write her master thesis in a second language on subjects that have words which I don't have the slightest idea what they mean. (and that's saying something, because apparently, my vocabulary is a large as other parts of me.)

Didactic? the fuck?

coke_a_holic
06-10-2005, 02:36 PM
You are welcomed,now let me go...
Exterminate this Ratlike Outcast of Society.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 02:37 PM
You are welcomed,now let me go...

'Let' you go? Nobody's 'letting' you go. They're literally kicking your Greek arse out of here.

Remember, you've just LEFT THIS THREAD. Left, gone, bye byes, ta-ta, won't see you no more, farewell, fucking over.

Kerr
06-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Thats why I said "I'm leaving",
you'll know that I left when I say "I left"

:D :D :D
But you haven't properly left if you posted here again, DUMBSHIT.

I fear for this BBS if you became a mod...

coke_a_holic
06-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Exit this thred Right now before you Open your mouth again. I Swear to God I can't take it anymore.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm older than Goddess (in man years). Thus she is a girl (to me.)

Yes, yes, your girly girl. And thank you. Very didactic. Also, the other parts of you reference is a little playful not just on the Slavic mind... You know.

coke_a_holic
06-10-2005, 02:44 PM
dude,you already said that...
No, the first time I said Eradicate this Rodent Of Stupidity.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 02:48 PM
When I'm gone, I will say "I LEFT"

What are you trying to prove here? Your lack of logic? Poor reading comprehension skills? Zero pragmatics? Unability to convey a meaningful message through written language? You can't communicate. And sadly enough, I don't think it's only because English is a foreign language to you.

Kerr
06-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Right. That is it. I am going to do what I should have started doing to idiots on this BBS a long time ago.

This message is hidden because EROS is on your ignore list

Relax now James...

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Yes, yes, your girly girl. And thank you. Very didactic. Also, the other parts of you reference is a little playful not just on the Slavic mind... You know.
It was only perverse in a slavic mind. Nothing I say or do, *ever* has sexual undertones. Forstår vi hinanden?

coke_a_holic
06-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Extreme Retribution will hopefully Ostructruct your throat causing Severe pain and then death.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 03:00 PM
that post was not directed to you(thats why you think that way)

I can read, I know it was not directed at me. I merely reacted to it by asking a few questions you haven't answered and they were directed at you.

Per, jeg forstår, du er such a pure soul. Men adrenaline min er høyt nå.

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 03:05 PM
I can read, I know it was not directed at me. I merely reacted to it by asking a few questions you haven't answered and they were directed at you.

Per, jeg forstår, du er such a pure soul. Men adrenaline min er høyt nå.
Ej, du er næsten fuldkommen norsk, sikke dog en tragedie.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Everyone give up. EROS is a retard beyond compare. Seriously, it makes me sad.

coke_a_holic
06-10-2005, 03:09 PM
He is an Emotionally unstable Retard Of Significant proportions.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Ej, du er næsten fuldkommen norsk, sikke dog en tragedie.

Jeg har fått nok! Hvor dum er han?

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Jeg har fått nok! Hvor dum er han?
Du har haft nok. Han er en idiot, jeg har ham på ignore, så han er bare lidt irriterende (fordi han replyer overalt.)

Kæresten og jeg så en skilt i en café i dag, vi kunne ikke forstå det. hvad tror du

"Køb 5 shots,
shot en 6'er
og de er gratis!"
beyder?

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 03:16 PM
There is a vote.

My bad; thanks for clarifying though.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Jeg forstår det ikke :/ But I owe you my good night's sleep.

Vera
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Du har haft nok. Han er en idiot, jeg har ham på ignore, så han er bare lidt irriterende (fordi han replyer overalt.)

Kæresten og jeg så en skilt i en café i dag, vi kunne ikke forstå det. hvad tror du

"Køb 5 shots,
shot en 6'er
og de er gratis!"
beyder?

Hahaha, i Amsterdam ska vi ha rolig tid när jag ska tala svenska och Sim ska tala norska och du ska tala danska och sen förstår ingen oss! ;D

Men norska och danska uttalas lite annorlunda än svenska, särskilt danska så jag vet inte om jag kunde fatta det alls... :/

Vera
06-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Jeg forstår det ikke :/ But I owe you my good night's sleep.
Men lilla Sim, du är jättefuckingbra på skandinaviska språkerna! <333

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Hahaha, i Amsterdam ska vi ha rolig tid när jag ska tala svenska och Sim ska tala norska och du ska tala danska och sen förstår ingen oss! ;D

Men norska och danska uttalas lite annorlunda än svenska, särskilt danska så jag vet inte om jag kunde fatta det alls... :/

Hahaha, det er så godt de er likt. Og jeg kann ikke uttale vel. Argh.

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Men lilla Sim, du är jättefuckingbra på skandinaviska språkerna! <333

Takk! Wah, jeg snakker ikke nok men jeg forstår bare bra sometimes, hehe.

Vera
06-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Jag är inte bra på grammatik men jag tycker att kanske det spelar ingen roll eftersom jag måste bara kunna, eh, express mig själv. ;D

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 03:48 PM

jaaa jeg har altid ønsket mig at se dig skrive svenske. hehe, du tale det flydende ikke? eller næsten?

og ja dansk og svensk er meget anderledes (annorlunda...huh?), men vi kan nok forstå hinanden. Det vil være meget...interessant, haha.

og Sims, på engelske, skilten sagde
"Buy 5 shots
Shot a 6'er
and they are free!"
We still aren't sure what it means.

Homer
06-10-2005, 04:05 PM
When I'm gone, I will say "I LEFT"

there you have it folks. Stupidity at it's best.

thisplacesucks
06-10-2005, 08:32 PM
wow...this thread is wierd

Vera
06-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Min svenska är jättebasic men jag kan alltid ty mig till engelska när jag rinner ut ord...

notoriousdoc
06-11-2005, 03:14 AM
EROS, ?????, why?

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 03:26 AM
Wow. Eros is still obsessed with me.... is it funny, sad, or nausiating at this point?

wheelchairman
06-11-2005, 05:42 AM
What is it with people and obsessing over you? And only you.

P.S. Sign my chest.

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 09:36 PM
What is it with people and obsessing over you? And only you.

P.S. Sign my chest.

I'm just that Studly, babes. Now take your shirt off.

*gets out the syringes and indian ink*

ruroken
06-13-2005, 07:37 AM
This thread makes me want to talk to myself 100 times (in this thread. 100 new posts. Just to fuck with his sanity) :cool:

asdf
07-12-2005, 02:21 PM
shit face tard!

St. Jimmy
07-12-2005, 02:23 PM
This thread makes me want to talk to myself 100 times (in this thread. 100 new posts. Just to fuck with his sanity) :cool:

Yeah! That'd be awesome.