PDA

View Full Version : what do you think???

voodoomagik
06-10-2005, 03:13 PM
if a girl would wear a strap-on and you would let her fuck you....would she fuck you the way she wants to be fucked???? if so you would learn a lot about her and her sex preferences by doing that....it wud make ya sex life better....... :D :D :D :D
what do ya think???...

coke_a_holic
06-10-2005, 03:15 PM
if a girl would wear a strap-on and you would let her fuck you....would she fuck you the way she wants to be fucked???? if so you would learn a lot about her and her sex preferences by doing that....it wud make ya sex life better....... :D :D :D :D
what do ya think???...
JESUS CHRIST! Thinking about that is scalding my eyes. Please don't ask creepy questions like that. Getting assraped by a women isn't the greatest thing thats ever popped into my brain.

Preecey
06-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Never say anything like this ever again. In fact, don't speak, please!
________
NastyGirls19 (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/NastyGirls19/)

the_GoDdEsS
06-10-2005, 03:21 PM
*coughs and laughs* I'll refrain from further comments.

darko
06-10-2005, 03:23 PM
LOL ok......i think the girl would find out how much work it is.....

voodoomagik
06-10-2005, 03:23 PM
i was sure some of you were gonna react like that..next, you will acuse me of trying that with my girlfriend....hahaha

voodoomagik
06-10-2005, 03:24 PM
we try really hard don't we? hahaha

darko
06-10-2005, 03:24 PM
well so donny tells me....haha

Sunny
06-10-2005, 03:27 PM

*gulp*

..i don't suppose you've had sex with the woman on top with her doing all the "work"?

Kerr
06-10-2005, 03:27 PM
I wouldn't like it up the ass at all...

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 03:28 PM
what do ya think???...

OR you could...I dunno... TALK to her and find out how she likes it? Or fuck her yourself and find out what she likes?

This thread should be stickied. Proof that voodoomagik takes it up the ass.

voodoomagik
06-10-2005, 03:28 PM
*coughs and laughs* I'll refrain from further comments.
i feel you....large amounts of alcohol and sick friends..and u can end up having a conversation like that for hours..pretty fun though....

darko
06-10-2005, 03:29 PM
*gulp*

..i don't suppose you've had sex with the woman on top with her doing all the "work"?

you do realise i'm female right?

Sunny
06-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Judging by the amount of green :D smilies, he sure does like it in the butt.

and he's just trying to make up excuses for it (learning what the girl likes? PFFFFFFT).

Sunny
06-10-2005, 03:30 PM
you do realise i'm female right?

you do realize that in such a case, your previous reply made little to absolutely no sense, right?

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Word up, Sunnies. I'd respect people who come right out and say they'll take it up there, male or female. This was a lame excuse.

voodoomagik
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
This thread should be stickied. Proof that voodoomagik takes it up the ass.
like i said before....i was sure some were gonna say that....note that this thread was made as some kind of joke.....and by the way not every woman is capable of sharing some stuff like that with you...

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Voodoomagik, you should totally let her ass-fuck you. That's a brilliant idea!

Johnny- How dare you say what I wanted to say.

Jimbob- That's cause you're insecure about your sexuality.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 03:33 PM
and by the way not every woman is capable of sharing some stuff like that with you...

If you trust someone enough to make love to them, to share your BODY with someone, you should be capable of sharing something like that verbally. In my opinion, if you can't do that, having sex might not be a good idea yet.

Johnny- How dare you say what I wanted to say.
Consider it retribution! You often express my thoughts so well before I even get a chance.

darko
06-10-2005, 03:34 PM
you do realize that in such a case, your previous reply made little to absolutely no sense, right?

yeah....but i'm bored! so typing without thinking....plus its been along hard week at work

Sunny
06-10-2005, 03:35 PM
like i said before....i was sure some were gonna say that....note that this thread was made as some kind of joke.....and by the way not every woman is capable of sharing some stuff like that with you...

yeah yeah yeah blah blah sure.... you still take it in the butt.

not sayin I don't, but at least I don't make up excuses.

{If you trust someone enough to make love to them, to share your BODY with someone, you should be capable of sharing something like that verbally.}}

i agree 100%. ::applause::

voodoomagik
06-10-2005, 03:37 PM
If you trust someone enough to make love to them, to share your BODY with someone, you should be capable of sharing something like that verbally. In my opinion, if you can't do that, having sex might not be a good idea yet.

yet there are cases...maybe out of too much love some women will not share with you the fact that they arent satisfied by your "performance"....

ps:don't mention anything about miami...... :p

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 03:39 PM
i agree 100%. ::applause::

*modest bow*

yet there are cases...maybe out of too much love some women will not share with you the fact that they arent satisfied by your "performance"....

Ah, I must have misunderstood. Still, I don't think something as extreme as a strapon would be necessary. Plus, it's easy to tell a loved one in a delicate way. Rather than say "I'm not satisfied with your performance", you could say "Oh, it'd be really hot if you did THIS" or "It would be even better if you did this that way", etc.

voodoomagik
06-10-2005, 03:40 PM
*modest bow*

Ah, I must have misunderstood. Still, I don't think something as extreme as a strapon would be necessary. Plus, it's easy to tell a loved one in a delicate way. Rather than say "I'm not satisfied with your performance", you could say "Oh, it'd be really hot if you did THIS" or "It would be even better if you did this that way", etc.
hahahah...johnny...it was meant to be nothing more than a funny-sick joke...... :p

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 03:42 PM

ps:don't mention anything about miami...... :p
It's not too hard to tell when they are faking it. There are various *parts* of them internally that tend to give the signals if you are paying attention. I don't have the words to describe it, it almost feels like clockwork...not that sex should feel like clockwork, I'm just not a med-student.

_ߥ_vil_
06-10-2005, 03:42 PM
*modest bow*

That would be a good idea to say......I just say " Oi.....owwww.....put it there.....it's not in the right place.....*moan moan*.

Now looking at that, I wonder why he's still with me and how much I moan at him. Bleh.

JohnnyNemesis
06-10-2005, 03:43 PM
hahahah...johnny...it was meant to be nothing more than a funny-sick joke...... :p

I know, but since it wasn't funny, it sparked conversation. Just be glad we're on topic!

Noodles is gay
06-10-2005, 03:44 PM
It would make me gay but that's possibly about it.

voodoomagik
06-10-2005, 03:45 PM
I know, but since it wasn't funny, it sparked conversation. Just be glad we're on topic!
it would of been funny if we were all drunk....

_ߥ_vil_
06-10-2005, 03:49 PM
if a girl would wear a strap-on and you would let her fuck you....would she fuck you the way she wants to be fucked???? if so you would learn a lot about her and her sex preferences by doing that....it wud make ya sex life better....... :D what do ya think???...

Don't girls mostly do the work....... :confused:

Or do men.....I can say that, honestly, I don't have a fucking clue. All I know is that sex hurts like hell the first time......
You would learn about what her personal feelings she would of been having like any sexual partner. But, why does lesbian action come into this?
Maybe, it would make HER sex life better but what would happen is you didn't like it?

darko
06-10-2005, 03:56 PM

Or do men.....I can say that, honestly, I don't have a fucking clue. All I know is that sex hurts like hell the first time......
You would learn about what her personal feelings she would of been having like any sexual partner. But, why does lesbian action come into this?
Maybe, it would make HER sex life better but what would happen is you didn't like it?

depends on preference....

wheelchairman
06-10-2005, 07:01 PM

Yes they do. It's common knowledge in most pedagogical circles that the female doing all the work, means better, more effective sex for both partners. If you aren't doing the work then you are having bad sex and are a disappointment to your boyfriend.

Camilamazed
06-10-2005, 11:46 PM
if a girl would wear a strap-on and you would let her fuck you

Why on earth would a girl want to fuck her boyfriend??? If I were a boy I would think my girlfriend is sick.

would she fuck you the way she wants to be fucked????
I see no point a girl fucking her bf the way she wants to be fucked.

if so you would learn a lot about her and her sex preferences by doing that....

If I were a boy and my gf wanted to fuck me I would definitely kick her ass... That's insane.....

it wud make ya sex life better....... what do ya think???...

Of course it wouldn't make sex life better....... Ridiculous..... :rolleyes:

coke_a_holic
06-11-2005, 12:16 AM
if a girl would wear a strap-on and you would let her fuck you

Why on earth would a girl want to fuck her boyfriend??? If I were a boy I would think my girlfriend is sick.

would she fuck you the way she wants to be fucked????
I see no point a girl fucking her bf the way she wants to be fucked.

if so you would learn a lot about her and her sex preferences by doing that....

If I were a boy and my gf wanted to fuck me I would definitely kick her ass... That's insane.....

it wud make ya sex life better....... what do ya think???...

Of course it wouldn't make sex life better....... Ridiculous..... :rolleyes:
Ahahahahaha. No words can describe how funny that is.

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 04:43 AM
This is lame. If a girl fucks you with a strapon, she fucks you the way she wants to fuck you. If a girl goes cowgirl and fucks you from on top, she's fucking you the way she wants to fuck you.

To find out how she wants to be fucked, fuck her. Don't you retards know the first thing about body language? Are you fucking retarded?

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 04:47 AM
it would of been funny if we were all drunk....

Two litres of wine, 80mg of dextroprophelene within one hour. It's not funny. You're pathetic and lame.

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 04:49 AM
And to triplepost, Camila is a closed minded retard when it comes to sex. She told me I'm "too good-looking to have sex with other guys". What the fuck does that even mean? How does that make ANY sense at all? Seriously???

Sunny
06-11-2005, 06:53 AM
If a girl goes cowgirl and fucks you from on top, she's fucking you the way she wants to fuck you.

hah.. yes!

... is that so hard to figure out?

Aimeht
06-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Did I see the F-word?

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 07:34 AM
Girls don't fuck guys the way they want guys to fuck them. They fuck guys the way they want to fuck guys. Is that so hard to figure out?

voodoomagik
06-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Girls don't fuck guys the way they want guys to fuck them. They fuck guys the way they want to fuck guys. Is that so hard to figure out?
that's exactly the kind of answer i wanted to hear.....i just wanted to know if you consider that this insane ideea could be a solution or not....nothing more nothing less....i didn't want posts like "man, you are sick...a better solution would be....blah blah blah..."

Kitten
06-11-2005, 09:02 AM
that's exactly the kind of answer i wanted to hear.....i just wanted to know if you consider that this insane ideea could be a solution or not....nothing more nothing less....i didn't want posts like "man, you are sick...a better solution would be....blah blah blah..."

Given that a female would have a completely different sets of sensations in that sort of situation, I really don't think it would be a feasable experiment. Spelling might be a bit off, just getting tired.