PDA

View Full Version : collect things

Marcelo
11-08-2004, 03:47 PM
any one collect offspring souvenirs? like t shirts, pics, stickers, buttons...... any thing tell us what do you have

JoY
11-09-2004, 05:39 AM
I collect Heineken shit. I can fill up a room, just with all the different kinds of glasses I've got. but I've got shirts, towels, openers, trays, books, watches, posters, hats & loads of other stuff too.

wliethof
11-09-2004, 10:36 AM
argh lame jokes about seeing through heineken glasses popping into my head.

ohh btw i bumped into dagmar at uni a while ago

fairy call
11-09-2004, 11:56 AM
I think I collect buttons, band ones, I always buy them on shows and stuff, and i dont have enough things to put them up. And I have a lot of patches too, and no place to sew them on either

Subsidal
11-09-2004, 12:10 PM
I kept a water bottle Dexter drunk off 2001 during the show in Cologne for maybe a year. Then I threw it away. I also used to collect patches, stickers & shirts, not anymore but I still got 2 stickers & 3 patches (of course I own more/other Offspring stuff)

fairy call
11-09-2004, 12:16 PM
oh i remember that water bottle story! (well its not really a story is it?)
you could've sold it on ebay! (didn't i tell you to do that on the old forum too? i slightly remember something like that)

Tired_Of_You
11-09-2004, 12:40 PM
I don't collect anything... When I was young I used to collect rocks which I thought were specials :rolleyes:
Hum....let's say I collect guitar picks that I find on shows... I only have 2 : one of the guitarist of Foo Fighters and one of Billie Joe from Green Day =p

Tijs
11-09-2004, 01:46 PM
oh i remember that water bottle story! (well its not really a story is it?)
I think I remember that story too... didn't you (Subsidal) compared it to kissing Dexter? Or was that a Dexter-obsessed girl?

Subsidal
11-09-2004, 02:26 PM
Lol, shit, fuck *runsaway* Okay..

@ fairy call
It's not really a story (although the security dude was wuite funny) & yes, you told me on the old board I could have sell it on ebay. I'll try to get another one on their next concert & try to sell it then (I can't believe someone would buy such a shit!)

@ Tijs
Yes, it was me. But it was just a joke. :o

Tijs
11-09-2004, 02:52 PM
'course it was...

FoodForThought
11-09-2004, 04:07 PM
anything to do with cars, and that is a fuck load, i have.

Chris
11-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Used to collect quite a few things when I was younger, do have an impressive amount of old (and very old) comics, hopefully be worth quite a bit sometime in the future

FoodForThought
11-09-2004, 04:20 PM
i use to collect comics as a kid also. have a shit load in storage.

Chris
11-09-2004, 04:22 PM
did alot of searching in second hand bookshops and the like to amass what I have today, was quite enjoyable at the time as well - I kinda pulled out when the comics started going downhill

FoodForThought
11-09-2004, 04:24 PM
i know what you mean. what kind of comics do you own that are your favorite?

offspringbaby2004
11-09-2004, 04:32 PM
I do, I have two Offspring Shirts, 4 patches, 2 stickers, the Smash guitar tab book, 7 CD's (of course), a hat and Huck It on VHS. I would have more but I am saving up for my NDM1 Ibanez :D

~mandy~

Chris
11-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Well coming from england, my main collection was made up of the Beano - annuals, comic librarys and even a few anniversary books, i'll take a wild stab and say its in excess of a thousand. Do have some vintage 60's/70's issues which are just great though. Other than that....also used to buy some other comics such as Buster, Beezer (with petworth and co) and quite a few obscure short run ones which I just can't remember. What did you use to collect then - im guessing we're talking marvel/dc comics here? Well they would have interested me if they were readily available here.

punk_flamingo
11-09-2004, 05:51 PM
I collect vinyl

I have heaps of it, including some really rare shit - like Offsprings Baghdad (ok so thats not reallly that rare anymore), some original Hendrix stuff from way back when, Floyd stuff, Sabbath stuff and this incredibly rare Ramones EP....

...i love my collection. I just recently got given AFI's black sails in sunset on vinyl, it sounds amazing.

fairy call
11-10-2004, 04:31 AM
Lol, shit, fuck *runsaway* Okay..

@ fairy call
It's not really a story (although the security dude was wuite funny) & yes, you told me on the old board I could have sell it on ebay. I'll try to get another one on their next concert & try to sell it then (I can't believe someone would buy such a shit!)

@ Tijs
Yes, it was me. But it was just a joke. :o

just sell a random bottle and tell the people that it's dexters
someone sold a britney spears fart once :rolleyes:

JoY
11-10-2004, 04:37 AM
argh lame jokes about seeing through heineken glasses popping into my head.

ohh btw i bumped into dagmar at uni a while ago
so I've heard. & Lisa saw you walking through the streets.

wliethof
11-10-2004, 04:47 AM
ahh she studies here too, eh? And Raghnild or however you spell it. Quite scary to randomly see them around.