PDA

View Full Version : Can I join your family, pleeeease?

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 06:31 AM
(while watching Indiana Jones and the last Crusade)

My mother ; Wow, those rock formations are amazing.
Me ; The pinnacles were more amazing.
My mother ;You mean the pinnacles in Broken Hill?
Me ;No, the pinnacles in Western Australia
My mother ;What? When were you ever in Western Australia?
Me ;Mum... I lived there. For a year.
My mother ;Oh.... yeah, I sort of remember that.
Me ;And then I moved in here with my girlfriend from Western Australia for another year.
My mother ;Oh... yeah.... yeah, that sounds vaguely right.

Who'll let me join their family as a brother, stepbrother, halfbrother, brother in law, ANYTHING?

the_GoDdEsS
06-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Come join us? And indulge in perverted Slavic hilarious conversations during family lunch? That's right, my family. :/

Kitten
06-11-2005, 06:40 AM
She sounds like both my parents.

Aimeht
06-11-2005, 06:41 AM
How about as the family pet?

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 06:44 AM
The goddess wins, unless you mean family pet in the leather bondage kinky sense of the term.... nah, even if you do, the goddess wins.

JohnnyNemesis
06-11-2005, 07:39 AM
If you need someone to satisfy your cravings for both violence and homosexual sex, I'll throw my name in the hat.

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 07:40 AM
Oh snap! Ricky wins, provided he'll make me some sort of family member that it isn't totally disgusting to have sex with.

A stepbrother, mayhaps?

the_GoDdEsS
06-11-2005, 07:46 AM
Hrm, how do we make a family? Well, all I can offer you is a father in law with whom you can crack racist jokes, a caring mother in law who'll sometimes show you the middle finger for fun and a brother in law you can smoke up with. And an evil drunk Slavic bitch who'll pour sliv down her chest right into your mouth while invading your Western lands? Any neccessary extras included. Contact Filthy Slavic Love Match for more information.

the_GoDdEsS
06-11-2005, 07:47 AM
Oooh, this is starting to sound like a competition. *pulls up sleeves looking at Ricky meaningfully* :P

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 07:49 AM
Licking sliv off your chest seals the deal. Goddess wins.