PDA

View Full Version : Non Offspring Tattoos

ibid
06-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Just wondering what non offspring related tattoos people have, if they have any.

Sunny
06-11-2005, 10:06 AM
i got phoenix wings. woot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/sunnypoo/162d1b09.jpg

darko
06-11-2005, 10:08 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/haughey/tattoo0.jpg

Its on my back at the base of my spin....the only way i could fit it in the pic was sideways

Noodles is gay
06-11-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm not a tattoo person, but Sunny's is very cool indeed. :cool:

Sunny
06-11-2005, 10:14 AM
thanks! :D

JohnnyNemesis
06-11-2005, 10:16 AM
I too give Sunny props for that. I'm generally not a fan of tatoos that large, but that's just plain nice-lookin'.

I like yours even more, darko. Cool indeed.

darko
06-11-2005, 10:18 AM
I like yours even more, darko. Cool indeed.

thanks! going to get another after i get married at the top of my spine

JoY
06-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Mags, you must have.. THE most amazing tattoo in the world. yeah, it's been said, but holy fucking PISS, that thing is fanfuckingtastic. <3

plus.. those -cute- heartie undies of yours, those are definitely the bomb.

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 10:52 AM

I'm sorry sunny but I hate it!!!! :cool:
Its disgusting.........

ninth
06-11-2005, 12:52 PM
I hate tattoos.

Amanda
06-11-2005, 12:54 PM
I have a black butterfly on the side of my neck, i'll see if i can get a pic of it sometime.

RXP
06-11-2005, 12:54 PM
I want something on my forearm but not until they grow significantly.

Sunny
06-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Mags, you must have.. THE most amazing tattoo in the world. yeah, it's been said, but holy fucking PISS, that thing is fanfuckingtastic. <3

plus.. those -cute- heartie undies of yours, those are definitely the bomb.

it's a bathing suit. ;p and thank you!

I'm sorry sunny but I hate it!!!! :cool:
Its disgusting.........

HeadAroundU, there's this nifty little saying. It goes "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything". Unless, of course, your criticism is constructive... which yours wasn't. I suggest giving it some thought... otherwise people might think you're a total douchebag.
Or they might just tell you to please fuck off and die, like I'm about to.

Fuck off and die, kindly, thanks.

Trippy
06-11-2005, 01:16 PM
big tattoos are a huge turn-off.

Sunny
06-11-2005, 01:18 PM
I suppose it's a good thing I never wanted to turn you on, and definitely never will, eh? :)

Amanda
06-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Are you kidding? Big tattoos are the best, I wish i could get one that would cover my back like sunny's. Don't think that'll happen though lol.

ninth
06-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Sunny has quite the acid pen.

Sunny
06-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Unnecessary rudeness and moronic comments never fail to bring out the caustic bitch in me.

:)

RXP
06-11-2005, 01:24 PM
How is one meant to give constructive critism about a tat?

"Ummm yeah.... ummm.... you could just cover it up"

Would that do? But really how?

Sunny
06-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Well, I sort of meant in general. And as I said, if you CANNOT give constructive criticism, and it's something the person can't change, shut the hell up. Or, at least, don't be a total cock smoker and say "it's disgusting". Many people don't like big tattoos. It's cool. But hell, if someone doesn't like it, saying "sorry, I'm not into things like that" would suffice. But no.

RXP
06-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Yeah true enough.

darko
06-11-2005, 02:09 PM
well if we where all the same then life would be no fun, Sunny, i think your tat is cool, would love to be able to have the guts to get summit that big.

anyway, you cant citicize really someones tattoo, cus you dont have to live with it and it not your choice to have it.

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 02:15 PM
I like Sunny's tat... It's kinda perfect on her because she has a nice body.... I guess tattoos like that one are only for people who can show them..... A tattoo like that on me for instance wouldn't be ok.....

NAZ also has some great tattoos but she hasn't been on lately.

ninth
06-11-2005, 02:21 PM
I like Sunny's tat... It's kinda perfect on her because she has a nice body.... I guess tattoos like that one are only for people who can show them.....
Yes, Sunny brings the hot.

nieh
06-11-2005, 02:44 PM
The funny thing about this topic is that you actually assumed that people here have Offspring tattoos. Why would anyone ever get an Offspring tattoo?

Amanda
06-11-2005, 02:45 PM
The funny thing about this topic is that you actually assumed that people here have Offspring tattoos. Why would anyone ever get an Offspring tattoo?
Lol i actually know somebody who has that offspring skull tatooed on his back.

darko
06-11-2005, 02:46 PM
wasnt there a post where someone just got a offspring skull on his calf?

here (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9656&highlight=hurt)

RXP
06-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Sneedo who used to post here was lame enough to get one too.

mrconeman
06-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Sunnys tat is seriously awsome, I'll probably get a tatoo when I'm older, nothing that large though, probably just somthing on my upper arm

Amanda
06-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Dammit i wanna see that!

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 03:13 PM

I assume that I have the skull tattooed on my back... I did that because I had lots of important moments in my life when Offspring was part of it.I see no problem of having an Offy tattoo.

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Lol i actually know somebody who has that offspring skull tatooed on his back.
I actually know somebody who has that offspring skull tattooed on HER back hehehehehe :D

Amanda
06-11-2005, 03:15 PM
I assume that I have the skull tattooed on my back... I did that because I had lots of important moments of my life when Offspring was part of it.I see no problem of having an Offy tattoo.
Me neither actually, you do what you want with your body, screw what others think.

Trippy
06-11-2005, 03:19 PM
i have "dexter" tattooed on my dick, i just think he's a genious song writer so i thought i'd support him.

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 03:26 PM
it's a bathing suit. ;p and thank you!

HeadAroundU, there's this nifty little saying. It goes "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything". Unless, of course, your criticism is constructive... which yours wasn't. I suggest giving it some thought... otherwise people might think you're a total douchebag.
Or they might just tell you to please fuck off and die, like I'm about to.

Fuck off and die, kindly, thanks.

There is my constructive critic :)
Your skin is fuckingly WHITE & this darkblue colour looks simply horrible on your skin!!!
This tattoo as a art is nothing special......there is lack of charisma....
You have this tattoo because you don't feel important or attractive!
I think normal people don't wanna girls like you ,they are only going into your ass because you are important now with that tattoo (yes sunny it cool sunny.....)

I'm man with serious opinions but sometimes i have no time for long posts cause I have more important things to do and my english sucks.......

Trippy
06-11-2005, 03:28 PM
headaroundu, i agree with you 100%! thats damn straight talk and i appreciate it. theres a man with opinions, take an example of headaroundu.

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 03:31 PM
anyway, you cant citicize really someones tattoo, cus you dont have to live with it
I don't have to live with it because I'm not that dumb :D
Its not like you was born with 3 legs....etc

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 03:33 PM
How old are yoy headaroudnyou?

darko
06-11-2005, 03:34 PM
So are you saying people with tattoo's are that dumb?

Trippy
06-11-2005, 03:35 PM
How old are yoy headaroudnyou?

doesnt matter, theres a man with values for fuck's sake!

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 03:36 PM
doesnt matter, theres a man with values for fuck's sake!
Hey....I'm not talking to you, I just wonder how old he is...... Is there any problem?????? :p

Trippy
06-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Hey....I'm not talking to you, I just wonder how old he is...... Is there any problem?????? :p

no, no. and he's 21 or something.

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 03:38 PM
no, no. and he's 21 or something.
Thank you ;)

Trippy
06-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Thank you ;)

no problemos.

his english may give a different answer, but you know those slovacs and their english. but i appreciate his straight talk, nice language, haha.

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 03:41 PM
So are you saying people with tattoo's are that dumb?
nooooo !! but theoretically or statistically people with tattoo are dumber than people without tattoo :D So its possible to have IQ 210 with tatto :D
Small or cool looking tattooes are ok.I like them.
but what Sunny have..........

darko
06-11-2005, 03:43 PM
nooooo !! but theoretically or statistically people with tattoo are dumber than people without tattoo

your calling people with tattoo's dumb in a roundabout way! You can use as much theories and statistic as you want, but at the end of the day you still saying they are dumb!

Trippy
06-11-2005, 03:43 PM
and sunny, only rock stars are allowed to have such a big tattoos! you should've know that.

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Hello Cammy :)
Well in my profile is written that I was born in 1984.
I have tattoo on my back so I don't know how old I'm :D

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 03:50 PM

What do you mean by that :p

Trippy
06-11-2005, 03:55 PM
pretty much that he's in love with you, tshh.

you know, next he will ask your age and then fits his age at the same scale even though it might be not that.

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 03:58 PM
What do you mean by that :p
You should know what I mean.
it was funny sarcastic joke........misunderstood
but nothing against you :)
I like you very much!!I appreciate your attitude to your life and everything!!!

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 03:58 PM
pretty much that he's in love with you, tshh.

you know, next he will ask your age and then fits his age at the same scale even though it might be not that.

:p

10 character rule thing

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 04:00 PM
You should know what I mean.
it was funny sarcastic joke........misunderstood
but nothing against you :)

I should however, sometimes I suck at understading things hahaha. :o

*red cheeks*

Trippy
06-11-2005, 04:01 PM
i told ya. ;) they call me an arse licker (why in the hell) but now you saw headaroundu and his methods.

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 04:02 PM
i told ya. ;) they call me an arse licker (why in the hell) but now you saw headaroundu and his methods.
You also makes me feel shy :p

Trippy
06-11-2005, 04:03 PM
don't be, im a nice man.

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 04:04 PM
don't be, im a nice man.
I know hehehe... ;)

voodoomagik
06-11-2005, 04:05 PM
sunny---are you the one who designed it???

headaroudyou---you shouldn't be so offensive over that..it's just a fucking tattoo.....and tastes are tastes..if you don't like a certain thing it doesn't mean that other people think the same.

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 04:06 PM
another sarcastic joke:
Take a tattoo!
they will call you "dumb" arse licker which is better :D
take it easy
i have nothing against you :p

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Dammit, I still cannot get headaroundyou jokes....

I'm a dumb :mad:

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 04:08 PM
sunny---are you the one who designed it???

headaroudyou---you shouldn't be so offensive over that..it's just a fucking tattoo.....and tastes are tastes..if you don't like a certain thing it doesn't mean that other people think the same.
yep
I didn't wanted to be offensive............
I'm sorry about that :(

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Dammit, I still cannot get headaroundyou jokes....

I'm a dumb :mad:
no!!!!!!!!
my jokes are dumb :)

Sunny
06-11-2005, 04:21 PM
There is my constructive critic :)
Your skin is fuckingly WHITE & this darkblue colour looks simply horrible on your skin!!!
This tattoo as a art is nothing special......there is lack of charisma....
You have this tattoo because you don't feel important or attractive!
I think normal people don't wanna girls like you ,they are only going into your ass because you are important now with that tattoo (yes sunny it cool sunny.....)

That's not constructive. That's idiotic rambling.
Firstly, it's the fucking CONTRAST between the dark ink and the white skin that appeals to me. That is the fucking POINT, yknow.

Please let ME be the judge of the art, especially if the art is located on MY body. Not to mention that I'm the graphic designer here, and you're, well, you're not.

How the FUCK would YOUR moron ass know why I have this tattoo? Oh, exactly! You wouldn't. You're pulling assumptions out of your ass, and successfully making yourself look like a fucking fool (that you without a doubt are). I'm attractive enough without this tattoo, thanks. And I received enough attention without it, thanks. It has deep symbolic meaning to me. It represents something very special. Sacred. Of course, I wouldn't expect someone like you to grasp the philosophical meaning that it has, so I won't bother explaining it.

"I think normal people don't wanna girls like you ,they are only going into your ass because you are important now with that tattoo"

"Normal" people, at least "normal" people by your definition, sound horribly fucking shallow and boring. I wouldn't touch them with a fucking ten foot pole.

And people only want me for my ass? Interesting, especially considering the fact that I'm getting married very soon, you fucking dipshit. Last time I checked, people don't marry women they only want to fuck.

And by the way... learn English, you fucking moron. Decoding your bullshit gave me a headache.

Oh, and you didn't mean to be offensive? OH REALLY NOW.

Sunny
06-11-2005, 04:24 PM
and sunny, only rock stars are allowed to have such a big tattoos! you should've know that.

I'm enough of a fucking rockstar to have my entire body covered in tattoos, my sweet darling.

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 04:26 PM
That's not constructive. That's idiotic rambling.
Firstly, it's the fucking CONTRAST between the dark ink and the white skin that appeals to me. That is the fucking POINT, yknow.

Please let ME be the judge of the art, especially if the art is located on MY body. Not to mention that I'm the graphic designer here, and you're, well, you're not.

How the FUCK would YOUR moron ass know why I have this tattoo? Oh, exactly! You wouldn't. You're pulling assumptions out of your ass, and successfully making yourself look like a fucking fool (that you without a doubt are). I'm attractive enough without this tattoo, thanks. And I received enough attention without it, thanks. It has deep symbolic meaning to me. It represents something very special. Sacred. Of course, I wouldn't expect someone like you to grasp the philosophical meaning that it has, so I won't bother explaining it.

"I think normal people don't wanna girls like you ,they are only going into your ass because you are important now with that tattoo"

"Normal" people, at least "normal" people by your definition, sound horribly fucking shallow and boring. I wouldn't touch them with a fucking ten foot pole.

And people only want me for my ass? Interesting, especially considering the fact that I'm getting married very soon, you fucking dipshit. Last time I checked, people don't marry women they only want to fuck.

And by the way... learn English, you fucking moron. Decoding your bullshit gave me a headache.

Oh, and you didn't mean to be offensive? OH REALLY NOW.
Shut up bitch :D
It was constructive??

Trippy
06-11-2005, 04:27 PM
im laughing my ass off here at headaroundu's posts. he's so straight at his talk.

Sunny
06-11-2005, 04:29 PM
I suppose I shouldn't have expected any better of a reply from a fucking dim-witted piece of shit such as yourself.

And no, that wasn't constructive. However, I will now give you some constructive advice.

Please consider vasectomy. I shudder at the thought of you ever having children.

darko
06-11-2005, 04:29 PM
nooooo !! but theoretically or statistically people with tattoo are dumber than people without tattoo :D

your calling people with tattoo's dumb in a roundabout way! You can use as much theories and statistic as you want, but at the end of the day you still saying they are dumb!

yeah i know i've already posted this but....

Sunny
06-11-2005, 04:32 PM
And amazingly, both HeadAroundU and I are from Eastern European countries and English is our second language. We're also the same age. However, my English is so far superior to his that it's not even funny.

And HE calls ME dumb.

Ridiculous, really.

darko
06-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Sunny, how long your tattoo take?

Sunny
06-11-2005, 04:35 PM
11 hours. It's not dark enough though (I want it to be REALLY DARK), so I'm getting it redone. It'll take 15 hours. Oh the pain.. heh..

darko
06-11-2005, 04:37 PM
on man, sounds fun(!)

loved it when mine was getting coloured in...it tickled

Sunny
06-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Lucky you, mine hurt like absolute hell. It was well worth it though. :)

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 04:41 PM
I suppose I shouldn't have expected any better of a reply from a fucking dim-witted piece of shit such as yourself.

And no, that wasn't constructive. However, I will now give you some constructive advice.

Please consider vasectomy. I shudder at the thought of you ever having children.
I'm sorry sunny again.I didn't wanted to be offensive in my first post.
I was only disgusted when I saw picture :o
next time I was pissed of and it was agressive.....

You don't know me and I don't know you......

probably we will never be friends if you are sending me for vasectomy :)
but if you wanna be friend with me ...I will be your friend :)

darko
06-11-2005, 04:42 PM
well mines on my spine...i could feel the needles buzzing against my spine, it was a cool feeling. the outline was the worsed bit tho....the tattooist{SP} gave me a lollypop.

Do you know when you getting it re-coloured? have to post a pic when its done

Trippy
06-11-2005, 04:42 PM

you did it again, haha. learn some manners, or at least a proper usage of english language. the words you choose are interesting.

[eidt] now i've got a bad conscience because i said learn some english, it's good that you try though. and i know it might be hard.

Sunny
06-11-2005, 04:48 PM

You don't know me and I don't know you......

probably we will never be friends if you are sending me for vasectomy :)
but if you wanna be friend with me ...I will be your friend :)

I'm all about being friends, but I just don't like your implications. I mean, it's cool that you don't like my tattoo. Really. However, saying that it's disgusting, saying that I'm dumb, that I'm insecure, AND that I'm the kind of girl guys just want to fuck.... is really highly offensive. Apology accepted, but think about what you're saying before you post it.

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 04:52 PM
I'm all about being friends, but I just don't like your implications. I mean, it's cool that you don't like my tattoo. Really. However, saying that it's disgusting, saying that I'm dumb, that I'm insecure, AND that I'm the kind of girl guys just want to fuck.... is really highly offensive. Apology accepted, but think about what you're saying before you post it.
never said people with tattoo or you are dumb!

Trippy
06-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Hahaha, how in the hell do you do that? unintentational comic...

So you admit the other thesis, only that she's not dumb.

mrconeman
06-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Man this thread just puts a big old smile on my face, observe :) , I love how HeadaroundU got made to look like a total and complete moron by Sunny then he tries to retain the shards of dignity he has left by sucking up to her after...great stuff, I love this thread

*applauds*

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Hahaha, how in the hell do you do that? unintentational comic...

I was born with it :D

So you admit the other thesis, only that she's not dumb.

She has big IQ i think but this is not all!!!
Normal(what is normal?) people don't have tattooes.....Ask the goddess if she have a tattoo!
Which thesis do you mean?

darko
06-11-2005, 05:09 PM
I was born with it :D

She has big IQ i think but this is not all!!!
Normal(what is normal?) people don't have tattooes.....Ask the goddess if she have a tattoo!
Which thesis do you mean?

Dude you should just shut up now....cus now your calling people with tattoo's abnormal!! So not only are we dumb, we abnormal!! wow learned alot about myself tonight(!)

Trippy
06-11-2005, 05:13 PM
I asked Jeeves about what is normal, and it gave me an answer:

There is no such thing as a normal person,
because if you were normal,
you would stand out,
and if you stand out you are different,
and when you are different you can't be normal

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Man this thread just puts a big old smile on my face, observe :) , I love how HeadaroundU got made to look like a total and complete moron by Sunny then he tries to retain the shards of dignity he has left by sucking up to her after...great stuff, I love this thread

*applauds*
I don't feel like I'm trying to retain the shards of dignity by sucking up to her!
You don't know me very well!!
I'm trying to be funny and serious but its fucking hard in english!!!

You know its easy to say she is a bitch....etc
I'm trying to be friendly,I can't explain it very well......

but I'm happy that you had big old smile on your face again :)

darko
06-11-2005, 05:15 PM
I asked Jeeves about what is normal, and it gave me an answer:

There is no such thing as a normal person,
because if you were normal,
you would stand out,
and if you stand out you are different,
and when you are different you can't be normal

hehehe i like that!

RXP
06-11-2005, 05:24 PM
Stop being so gay people.

Sunny likes her tat you don't big deal. It's her body. I personally don't like girls with big tats, although of course I would tap Sunny despite the tat. And in fact I'd tap anyone with a big tat if they were hot. So I can't not like it that much.

But anyway don't come into a thread about tatoos and be anti tat.

Also what does everyone think of my latest tat?

http://www.aussiebodies.com.au/resources/tattoo.jpg

Rag Doll
06-11-2005, 05:48 PM
said it before, i'll say it again.....sunny's tattoo is hot/amazing/etc. so yes. shut up if you don't like it =p.

and i have 2. kanji for "love" on my left ankle done in black. and a half moon surrounded by stars & lil swirlies that says "the impossible is possible" on my lower back. done in black and bright blue.

hoping to get my third done this summer, but i dunno. i'm getting a matching one with my mom, but it depends if we have the money for it (it'll run us each about $400).

Sunny
06-11-2005, 06:21 PM
heh, thank you =') glad to know not everyone finds it "disgusting".

RXP, uh, thanks?

HeadAroundU, you're just digging deeper holes for yourself with every sentence. Not to mention that your opinion on tattoos is about as progressive as my grandma's. Except, yknow, she's 84 years old.

HeadAroundU
06-11-2005, 07:43 PM
heh, thank you =') glad to know not everyone finds it "disgusting".

RXP, uh, thanks?

HeadAroundU, you're just digging deeper holes for yourself with every sentence. Not to mention that your opinion on tattoos is about as progressive as my grandma's. Except, yknow, she's 84 years old.

Awwww... ,
I thought we are friends now?? :(

psst,
look at my new signature :D

thisplacesucks
06-11-2005, 08:47 PM
wow is it cold where u live?

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Sunny's tat is hotter than shit, and HeadAroundU is a moron from a stupid insignificant country. Pichni si čistiaci prostriedok.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/Picture_0028.jpg

coke_a_holic
06-11-2005, 11:08 PM
Does the creator honestly think more people would have Offspring-related tatoos than non-Offspring-related ones, or is it just another idiot?

coke_a_holic
06-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Yeah, I didn't really check who the maker was. So I didn't know it was a relatively new person. Yeah, many of the people here aren't too into Offspring.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 12:36 AM

At this point I don't. But I'm considering having one done. Do you think I'll need a shrink after that?

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 12:37 AM
You gonna let me tattoo "Property of Justin" onto you someday?

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Only with proper ink and on your favourite place and if you pay for my shrink because then I won't be normal any more.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 01:11 AM
I'll be your therapist, duh.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 01:24 AM
I'll be your therapist, duh.

Therapist, the rapist. The similarity still amazes me. Fuck with the body, fuck with the mind.

Nina
06-12-2005, 01:31 AM
psst,
look at my new signature :D

is your signature supposed to be funny? is it supposed to be witty? its neither, really. god you're so annoying.

Sin Studly
Only a filthy-minded slav would think like that.

But now that you mention it...

Sin Studly
is your signature supposed to be funny? is it supposed to be witty? its neither, really. god you're so annoying.

It's not often Nina says things that make me admire and respect her. But this is one of those times.

Vera
06-12-2005, 01:44 AM
Wow, HeadAroundU is the biggest jerk ever.

I'm sorry, but making evaluations about one's character based on their tattoo just *doesn't work* unless they have a tattoo that says IDIOT on their forehead.

And I suppose constructive criticism in this case would be something like "I'd like to a tattoo with less symbolism, that's more about what you want", though I think concrit on something like a tattoo is quite useless because it's THERE and it sure as hell isn't going to come off because someone said you could write your name under it.

Unless it's like "points to consider about your next tattoo". But "that's ugly and you're insecure and guys just want to fuck you!!!" is so many levels of stupid I can't even begin to describe.

Izie
06-12-2005, 01:52 AM
Wow, HeadAroundU is the biggest jerk ever.

That, or utterly retarded. I'm finding it hard to choose.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 01:54 AM
I'm the biggest jerk ever.

HeadAroundU is just another ignorant uneducated insignificant easterner from a shitty forgotten country nobody cares about and nobody worthwhile ever comes out of.

RXP
06-12-2005, 03:19 AM
HeadAroundU is just another ignorant uneducated insignificant easterner from a shitty forgotten country nobody cares about and nobody worthwhile ever comes out of.

*cough* *cough* your from Australia dude, that statement applies to you guys. Except the cricket team and Ian Thorpe are exceptions.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 03:20 AM
It only applies when you compare us to western countries, not Slovakia. Duh.

Vera
06-12-2005, 03:21 AM
That's fucking bullshit. Everyone knows koalas and everyone fucking loves koalas.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 03:33 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/Dropbear.jpg

Wearing forks in your hair will discourage a dropbear attack.

_ߥ_vil_
06-12-2005, 05:18 AM

It's so pretty. I love it. :D

_ߥ_vil_
06-12-2005, 05:28 AM
Well in my profile is written that I was born in 1984.

Tattoos can be personal to people. You shouldn't go around saying shit about them. Tattoos don't help the fact of braininess or age fro that matter. Yeah, some people at my age might think its COOL or GROWN UP to have a tattoo but that's complete immaturity(sp?).

Sunny is gorgeous anyway. With the tattoo or without. I didn't even know she had that tattoo before and I thought "Wow. She is so amazingly gorgeous".
Really, you do need to work through with what things mean, how people will react and the english translations before you post.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 05:57 AM
Ur playin with Fiyer ther, boy.

I'm better than fire, baby. He can play as much as he wants.

Where oh where are those times when I was the only one to give this country a name?

RXP
06-12-2005, 05:58 AM
Sunny does your mum know about your tat?!

neocon58
06-12-2005, 06:07 AM

woot indeed. coolest tattoo!

neocon58
06-12-2005, 06:12 AM
Shut up bitch :D
It was constructive??

lol, just like my mates at school, throwing random obcenities around when they know youve owned them.

Sunny
06-12-2005, 06:34 AM
Sunny does your mum know about your tat?!

my poor mother was the one who helped me wash my tattoo and apply icky goo to it as i cried in pain. lol. and she took me to the tattoo parlor to get the second part filled in, because i didn't want to go alone (i was too traumatized by the pain.. hahah).

That being said, she hates tattoos, and she wishes my wings weren't permanent. But she likes the design.

I love my mom.

Sunny
06-12-2005, 06:37 AM
And Justin, Nina, Sanni, Izie, neocon, _ߥ_vil_... thanks =')

that koala bear is so freakin CREEPY. i have a feeling that if i attempted to hug it, it'll tear my flesh to shreds. ;[

{{lol, just like my mates at school, throwing random obcenities around when they know youve owned them.}}

yeah, I know people like that too, who, when cornered by superior intelligence ;p, will just throw a random insult at you. real mature.

neocon58
06-12-2005, 06:52 AM
{{lol, just like my mates at school, throwing random obcenities around when they know youve owned them.}}

yeah, I know people like that too, who, when cornered by superior intelligence ;p, will just throw a random insult at you. real mature.

Indeed. My favourite one I've heard is "Well, your gay!"

people these days *sigh*

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 06:58 AM
that koala bear is so freakin CREEPY. i have a feeling that if i attempted to hug it, it'll tear my flesh to shreds.

It's a drop bear. They're about three times bigger than koalas, carnivorous and drop out of trees onto peoples heads and tear their faces off, unless you wear forks in your hair.

neocon58
06-12-2005, 07:01 AM
It's a drop bear. They're about three times bigger than koalas, carnivorous and drop out of trees onto peoples heads and tear their faces off, unless you wear forks in your hair.

They've also been known to gouge out eyeballs and litterally rip your bottom jaw off your skull.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 07:06 AM
The only animal in Australia known to kill human beings even when they're not provoked, hungry or threatened.

Sunny
06-12-2005, 07:15 AM
Holy shit. That's an awesome animal... assuming of course I'm not standing anywhere near it.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 07:40 AM
You're safe from them as long as you put something metallic in your hair and don't stand under any trees. The governments been trying to control their population in major cities, but it's hard since they can't be poisoned because they eat only freshly killed things and their fur is so matted and filthy with the congealed blood of the innocent that it can stop a thirty-aught rifle bullet.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 07:42 AM
Does it get irritated when you wear some pink or red ribbons or shiny jewelery? And jump you?

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 07:50 AM
Nope, shiny jewelry will usually stop it from attacking, provided you wear it in your hair. Polished forks are best. Everybody wears them over here. Pink and red ribbons don't seem to have any effect at all, since it doesn't actually need to be angry to tear a persons head apart. It just does it whenever a person happens to walk under its tree.

HeadAroundU
06-12-2005, 12:30 PM
my poor mother was the one who helped me wash my tattoo and apply icky goo to it as i cried in pain. lol. and she took me to the tattoo parlor to get the second part filled in, because i didn't want to go alone (i was too traumatized by the pain.. hahah).

Thats amazing...........cried in pain,traumatized by the pain..............
yep people are so dumb.............................................. ...............

darko
06-12-2005, 12:37 PM
yep people are so dumb.............................................. ...............

if she's tramatized by pain then why is she going to get it re-coloured

you know, you should stop digging now

HeadAroundU
06-12-2005, 12:59 PM
if she's tramatized by pain then why is she going to get it re-coloured

you know, you should stop digging now

stop digging??You know she has a lot of friends there and they are saying bad words on me....
I wanna show how dumb she is.....
and you are one arse licker! and I dont care about presence there anymore cause maybe there are people with big IQ but they are dumb in the other way..................
& sin studly you are one big nationalist!! almost racist!!People don't see that!!!They only see How I was disgusted with fucking tattoo........
ahhhhhhhhhhh

Sunny
06-12-2005, 01:04 PM

I don't suppose you understand the concept of certain things being WORTH THE FUCKING PAIN.

Keep working on that, all you've shown us so far is how fucking stupid YOU are.

HeadAroundU
06-12-2005, 01:08 PM
I don't suppose you understand the concept of certain things being WORTH THE FUCKING PAIN.

Keep working on that, all you've shown us so far is how fucking stupid YOU are.
I wish you biggest pain in the world after re-coloured tattoo...
I said I don't care about my presence here anymore!!!!!!!

Sunny
06-12-2005, 01:12 PM
I repeat what I said about certain things being worth the pain. I suppose you just didn't get it the first time.

Please, hire an English tutor. You need one. Badly.

voodoomagik
06-12-2005, 01:14 PM
sunny, you didn't answer me....were you the one who designed the wings???
headaroundyou---why are you doing this???

Sunny
06-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Partially, yes. I got a general idea of what it should like from a piece of art I saw... then I re-drew and redesigned it to fit my body. And added some details.

So, yes, pretty much.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 01:34 PM
stop digging??You know she has a lot of friends there and they are saying bad words on me....
and you are one arse licker! and I dont care about presence there anymore cause maybe there are people with big IQ but they are dumb in the other way..................
& sin studly you are one big nationalist!! almost racist!!People don't see that!!!They only see How I was disgusted with fucking tattoo........
ahhhhhhhhhhh

Honestly now. You are taking this rather too far. It's a matter of personal preference. You don't have to like everything other people like, that's natural. But expressing your dislike in a way by saying it's 'disgusting' meanwhile 'disgusting' is a word out of place here is plain wrong. Like Sunny already pointed out, there is a thing called constructive criticism as well. Don't like big tattoos? Fine, say you don't like them. Instead of that you're making it sound as if it was the most retarded thing ever.

I love tattoos. All kinds of them. They can look extremely sexy on people. And pain can be a pleasant thing. Everyone has a choice. I don't see how it could make anyone dumber or show how insecure they are. Realise that tattoos can carry a special meaning for the person who decides to get them. To get something as big as that requires some guts, man. And I admire that because the effect is beautiful.

You can't prove Sunny is dumb. At all. Because we've known her and loved her here for five years. I met her in real life too and she's an amazing AND intelligent person.

HeadAroundU
06-12-2005, 01:46 PM
I'm closing this thread!!!

The end

ninth
06-12-2005, 02:22 PM
I agree with HeadAroundU, tattoos are only for ugly people.

By the way, Sunny has the cutest little dimples ever.

Sunny
06-12-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm glad someone appreciates them. :D

darko
06-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Headaroundu, i love the fact you call me a arselicker and yet you where the one asking sunny to be friends. Yes i know Sunny has a lot of friends on here....but {and no offence Sunny} i'm not sucking up to her. I'm just amazed at your narrowmindedness towards tattoos. Like i said before; your not the one that has to live with it. YOUR the one that started calling people with tattoos dumb and abnormal!

you can sure dish it out, but you gotta learn to take it aswell

neocon58
06-12-2005, 06:39 PM

speak for yourself. you think your funny.

I said I don't care about my presence here anymore!!!!!!!

Either do we.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 10:24 PM
I was thinking it might be fun to jump HeadAroundU with a metal pipe, a box of syringes and a vial of Indian Ink. Yes?

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 10:48 PM
I say we tattoo "cigň" across his forehead in whatever typeface Magsy-babes chooses.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Because it's even more insulting than "pic'a" to a Slovak.

Sin Studly
06-13-2005, 12:16 AM
I'm closing this thread!!! The end

Translation ; I'm a stupid fuckwit and this is the closest I'll come to admitting it.

jasofern
06-13-2005, 12:22 AM
yeah good 1

HeadAroundU
06-13-2005, 03:51 AM
Translation ; I'm a stupid fuckwit and this is the closest I'll come to admitting it.
Are you tripboy? bitchaaaaaaaass take your life ty pica jedna :D
Isn't that thread already closed?

Ha Sim!
I wanna see you with big tatto on your back like sunny have!!!Send me a photo of that!!!
I'm sure your parents will kill you if you take tattoo :) They are teachers-they know what is OK and whats not.......

Kerr
06-13-2005, 03:53 AM
Sunny's tattoo is very nice. HeadAroundU, I think you are OK, but honestly, you could have just said that you didn't like it much instead of going "Eurgh, like OMFGZZZ itz dizgusting!1!111".

HeadAroundU
06-13-2005, 03:59 AM
Sunny's tattoo is very nice. HeadAroundU, I think you are OK, but honestly, you could have just said that you didn't like it much instead of going "Eurgh, like OMFGZZZ itz dizgusting!1!111".
yep I said sorry after that!!I asked for friendship but she was digging into me after that ..........
You now sometimes happens that you are saying something and you mean something different......

Sin Studly
06-13-2005, 04:02 AM
HeadAroundU, pichni si čistiaci prostriedok.

This thread isn't closed, I assumed your "the end" post was your way of saying "I'm a little crybaby pussy who can't argue to save my life and I'm leaving this thread because everybody is exposing the flaws in my argument and making me look like a complete fuckwit and I can't handle it anymore, wah wah wah"

Secondly, Simmeh's already stated she doesn't have a big tattoo yet, although she wants one. And I very much doubt her parents would care, teachers or not. As for your "teachers know what is OK" argument, I've had alcoholic teachers, stoner teachers, methhead teachers, paedophile teachers, tattooed teachers, pierced teachers, complete and utter retard teachers, teachers who were so indoctrinated by their political beliefs that they let it effect their lessons to the point of brainwashing students, etc. etc. etc.

Teachers are no different from the rest of humanity.

And incidently, does that mean that you consider killing your children if they get tattoos to be 'OK'?

Now, the whole "Sunny's tattoo is disgusting" argument is fine. It disgusts you, and that's fine. You're allowed to be disgusted by whatever you're disgusted by. Hell, you don't really have a choice. But your "normal people don't get tattoos" argument is ridiculous. I'm not even going to argue it with you, because it's so blatantly obvious that all kinds of people get tattoos that if you can't accept that normal people have them then you're obviously too stupid a human being to have a reasonable logical discourse with.

Si idiot.
Prestaň odpovedať.
Pouvauj nad samovradou.

Skip91
06-13-2005, 04:09 AM
Dont you love tats above chik's butts?

Sunny
06-13-2005, 04:17 AM
yep I said sorry after that!!I asked for friendship but she was digging into me after that ..........
You now sometimes happens that you are saying something and you mean something different......

oh bull shit I said I'm all about being friends, and I said I accepted your apology. I ALSO said that you should think about what you're saying in order to avoid offending people. And then, AFTER your "friendship" offer, you went on about how "normal people don't have tattoos".

FYI, quite a few of my teachers have tattoos, and I can assure you the school I go to is far better than the school you go to.

RXP
06-13-2005, 04:37 AM
FYI, quite a few of my teachers have tattoos, and I can assure you the school I go to is far better than the school you go to.

People that go ivy league are not generally considered normal.

Vera
06-13-2005, 04:43 AM
Er. Parsons is Ivy League now?

RXP
06-13-2005, 04:46 AM
I knew she didn't go Ivy league. I think she goes NYU. BUt I was merely saying those of you (us) who go to prestigious schools aren't normal in society cf. college hippies

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/rro0123l.jpg

Hence most of the populas who are our age refer to us as "fucking students" cause we wakl around like retards, dressed the same, doing the same things nad think we're cool for going out every night and getting hammered.

I exclude myself from the term 'student' in the context of pargraph(s) 1, 2

Sunny
06-13-2005, 04:50 AM
NOOO! NEVERR!!

NYU is a block away from me. *cringes* I go to Parsons.

RXP
06-13-2005, 04:53 AM
Oh shit I always imagined you living like Felicity in the TV show. Now my imgination is shattered :'-(

Sunny
06-13-2005, 04:54 AM
Wish I had any clue what you're talking about. Hell, maybe I live like that, who knows. ;p

My apartment building was full of NYU kids if that counts for anything?

RXP
06-13-2005, 05:00 AM
Well yeah if its a block down than it's the same location they filmed the show. Which reminds me I gotta get back to watching that again.

Sunny
06-13-2005, 05:03 AM
Random whine, but I hate film crews. They always stop you when you're trying to cross the street and they're like "please hold on a second" and you're like FUCKERS IM ON MY 10 MINUTE LUNCH BREAK dflbjnsdfhlg.

And they make traffic worse.

*hates*

RXP
06-13-2005, 05:07 AM
You should be able to cross if you want to. They can't physically hold you back surely? Just do what you want.

You should ask to be an extra or sometihng. That's what I'd do.

Sunny
06-13-2005, 05:13 AM
Well, last time this girl.. I suppose an assistant.. came up to me when I was about to cross, and she nicely asked if I could wait a while.. and yes, sort of extended her arm in front of me to illustrate her point/stop me from crossing.

And that's a pretty good idea. heh.

RXP
06-13-2005, 05:14 AM
I'm sure you'd get a role too cuase you dress stylish or whatever.

You know in htat film 28 days they had empty shots of london streets? Well teh way they did that was to get pretty girls to go up to drives and ask them to wait for 90secs at a time while the camera crew shot. Unsurprisngly none of the guys just drove thru. Men are such pussies sometimes. Jeez.

Naz
06-13-2005, 05:15 AM
Heres photos of my tattoos

Tattoos (http://photobucket.com/albums/y115/WinterVanity/Tattoos/)

Sunny
06-13-2005, 05:17 AM
Eep, thanks. Doubt I'd get a role though, with the circles under my eyes and the hungry/sleep deprived look on my face that I always have on school days.

Maybe they'll film a zombie movie one day and I'll have my 15 minutes of fame as the fashion conscious zombie.

;x

Sunny
06-13-2005, 05:19 AM
I like your wrist tattoos, Naz. Wrist tattoos are nifty.

Naz
06-13-2005, 05:25 AM
Theyre still my fave... they were my first tattoos...

And im a buit late in this thread, but Sunny, I love your wings! At least theyre unique and not the typical angel wings most people have. Youve put thought into it!

darko
06-13-2005, 05:28 AM
Naz i love the tat on your shoulder

Rag Doll
06-13-2005, 07:55 AM
They are teachers-they know what is OK and whats not.......

oh good god. a bunch of my professors have tats.

and i was planning on being an education major...with 2 tattoos. oh the horror. guess that makes tattoos ok then, huh?

Vera
06-13-2005, 08:40 AM
Maybe they'll film a zombie movie one day and I'll have my 15 minutes of fame as the fashion conscious zombie.

;x
I'd go see that film!

Anyway, yeah, HeadAroundU is very much with the stupid but he's also from a quite conservative country.

And I still feel bad for Sim if Slovakia has any more of his likes.

Kitten
06-13-2005, 08:45 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhh

I really like the tattoo on Sunny's back, simplistic and elegent. I don't much like those tattoos on people's backs that have all that much intricate detail, the pictures of landscapes and so forth.
As for the racism thing, I saw nothing in here to suggest she was being racist, she merely pointed out the similar backgrounds you share and that her english was a hell of a lot better than yours.
As for tattoos, I am considering getting a TSOL artwork done, maybe the Divided we Stand eagle. A. To show support of them, and B. to symbolise a part of my life that their music really helped me through.
Also, if anyone has read Jacqueline Carey, I want to get that rose somewhere, not sure yet, might not even get it, but its a thought.

Sin Studly
06-13-2005, 08:59 AM
Anyway, yeah, HeadAroundU is very much with the stupid but he's also from a quite conservative country.

Don't get all caught up in your political ideologies so far that you think conservatism is an excuse to be a stupid fuckwit.

Mr. Noodles
06-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Just wondering what non offspring related tattoos people have, if they have any.

I've got a lizard (sorry about the crappy picture quality, I just took it with my mobile):

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/moribund/zard.jpg
I don't have any tatooes.
But my father and uncle have them all over their bodies -- really cool ones, too.
Such as dragons, demons, and things like that.

the_GoDdEsS
06-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Yes, my parents are/were teachers. AND? Justin's already pointed out that even teachers are human beings. It's kinda funny how everyone looks up to them as if they were not.

No, they would not kill me. Of course not. Because no matter what I decide to do they still know that I'll end up doing it anyway because I'm too fucking stubborn, no matter whether they are against it or not. So they'd accept it if I got any kind of a tattoo because it's my decision. And why would they want to kill me anyway? I'm old enough to do whatever I want and they trust me on that.

Besides, I'm a qualified teacher now too. I should know what's okay and what's not, no? I know enough about education, thank you very much.

Also, what makes this country conservative in a way are the Catholics and old people.