PDA

View Full Version : Have you, your family or any friends ever been robbed?

Kerr
06-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Back in I think, year 8 (which is 7th grade to you Americans and Europeans... I think...), a mate of mine was on holiday and his house got robbed. It might have happened to a few other of my mates too, but I can't remember much. Luckily, it hasn't happened to me, although I bet it would once I go uni.

Post any stories of yours here.

Camilamazed
06-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Yes, once a long time ago....That was terrible...

Amanda
06-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Oh yeah, about 3 years ago when my family still lived in Rio, we got robbed five times in 4 years. Twice with a gun pointed to our heads, and we lived in what was a considered a "good neighbourhood". After that my mom just freaked and had to leave that city so we moved to a small town in the state of São Paulo. Rio is a beautiful city, but living in it has become unbearable, sad thing.

Preecey
Yeah, after our garage got broken into my dad putr two home-made staffs next to the door so we could come out a scare em off. Problem is, though, what if they see em first?
________
Asian live (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/asian-girls/)

darko
yeah, when i just moved into where i'm living now. My flatmates where out and when they came back, two guys just walked into the house. One was sat on the stairs talking to them {cus she knew one of them}

Anyway it wasnt till the next morning we discovered they had taken our toothbrushes. Stupid i know, but.....

Homer
06-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Yeah, one of my friends went away on a trip, and his house got broken into, and almost everything from their living room was gone.

the_GoDdEsS
06-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Definitely not. Thanks God. The house we lived in for twenty years was in such safe neighbourhood that some people frequently did not even lock their frontdoor at night at all. And you could leave for as long as you wanted and nothing would happen. I don't know of a single serious robbery there in those twenty years. Where I live right now seems to be pretty safe too. Of course not as it used to be in the old house but still.

nieh
06-11-2005, 02:29 PM
A year ago someone broke into my car, stole my stereo and 100 cds that I had in a binder. Actual cds, not burned ones.

Amanda
06-11-2005, 02:33 PM
The place i'm living now is realy great, no one gets robbed here, thank God. I don't think i'll ever move back to Rio though, the whole experience was just way too traumatic, i had my house robbed 3 times and my car was robbed aswell (in the parking lot of a church). Its the kind of thing you just never forget, having a gun pointed to your head and in your mouth...So I think i'll just stick to small towns from now on lol.

Preecey
06-11-2005, 02:35 PM
A year ago someone broke into my car, stole my stereo and 100 cds that I had in a binder. Actual cds, not burned ones.
Were any offspring?
________
Buy herbalaire vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com/herbalaire-vaporizer.html)

RXP
06-11-2005, 02:37 PM
We got burgled and that was while my dad was in the house. Cause we had a shop and they came thru that (loads of imigarnts) and took stuff. I wish I came home early that day like I usually did. Cause they would have come upstairs and I would have been in the living room with my pletorha of bats (2 cricket bats and a a baseball bat). If I saw them I would have fucking battered 'em. Broke their fucking knees.

nieh
06-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Were any offspring?

Every cd I owned except for three (Deftones - White Pony; At the Drive In - Vaya; and System of a Down - Steal This Album) because I just bought those three and didn't put them in the binder yet. So yes, there were Offspring cds in there.

Preecey
06-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Every cd I owned except for three (Deftones - White Pony; At the Drive In - Vaya; and System of a Down - Steal This Album) because I just bought those three and didn't put them in the binder yet. So yes, there were Offspring cds in there.
My God, that story is so sad. I'd die if that happened to me. Then I would arise from the dead and track those fuckers down.
________
Hornyskiny Cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/hornyskiny)

Rag Doll
06-11-2005, 05:50 PM
My car was broken into like a year or so ago and they stole my mom's purse. Had a lot of money, credit cards, insurance cards, and some of my only baby pictures in there. yup.

I don't know
06-11-2005, 05:58 PM
I thank God I've never been robbed, but I know too may people who have already been robbed

Turbonegro
06-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Some kid "borrowed" a few of my CD's then moved away with them.

TheHulaChick
06-11-2005, 06:20 PM
We had our old mazda stolen. My idiot of a step dad had been out mowing lawns and when he got back he left the mazda parked on the street, with the lawn mower in it AND he didn't put the club lock on. So yeah it got stolen and they smashed in all the windows with the club lock that he left sittin on the seat. We got the car back, and we were able to fix the windows, but never saw the lawn mower again.

thisplacesucks
06-11-2005, 09:00 PM
yea I had all my cds stolen almost comitted suicide over it it sux!!!! :(

Tired_Of_You
06-11-2005, 09:21 PM
I don't think it ever happened to my parents since I'm born and even before. It happened a couple of times to my grand-mother, though. Once or twice when she was in her backyard (yeah, weird). Once at her chalet when she wasn't there during the winter. Once a junkie stole her purse, the same thing happened to my other grand-mother.

thisplacesucks
06-11-2005, 09:22 PM
damn junkies!

Tired_Of_You
06-11-2005, 09:23 PM
They are so mean!

thisplacesucks
06-11-2005, 09:24 PM
HEY I TAKE THAT TO OFFENSE
(im gonna miss ur avatar)

Tired_Of_You
06-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Please, don't cry.

Haha, print it.

thisplacesucks
06-11-2005, 09:28 PM
lol
im not a junkie, but i understand them

Tired_Of_You
06-11-2005, 09:41 PM
I was joking when I said they were so mean.

JohnnyNemesis
06-11-2005, 09:58 PM
I've been robbed a few times, my family has been in tons of robberies, and my girlfriend had her bike stolen. I just realized that I don't want to get into it, because it's frustrating.

coke_a_holic
06-11-2005, 10:05 PM
My sister had her Razor Scooter stolen a few years back... I might have had a bike stolen at some point, but whatever. I live in such a safe neighborhood. Although punkangel might call it the ghetto because one of a few kids a few blocks away do weed and LSD.

0r4ng3
06-11-2005, 10:07 PM
My friend's lighter/laser pointer was stolen a while ago. It was cool, too. It was shaped like a small gun.

Sin Studly
06-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Once some junkies broke in with a sawed-off pool cue and my housemate drove one of their heads through a plaster wall, then beat the living fuck out of both of them and threw them off a balcony. They only managed to crawl about a block away before they both passed out and the police caught them and charged them with about twelve offences. It was hilarious.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 12:34 AM
I've never had a gun held on me, but I can't imagine that it'd be much scarier than a used needle.

Lightning_Rod
06-13-2005, 03:00 AM
Nope.

Matthew.

Kerr
06-13-2005, 03:31 AM
Once some junkies broke in with a sawed-off pool cue and my housemate drove one of their heads through a plaster wall, then beat the living fuck out of both of them and threw them off a balcony. They only managed to crawl about a block away before they both passed out and the police caught them and charged them with about twelve offences. It was hilarious.
Hahaha, I love that!

Sin Studly
06-13-2005, 04:13 AM
I loved it too, until he threw me over the same balcony for convincing his girlfriend to scream out my name in bed.

Now every time I think about it I wince a little.

Kerr
06-13-2005, 04:17 AM
I loved it too, until he threw me over the same balcony for convincing his girlfriend to scream out my name in bed.

Now every time I think about it I wince a little.
Ouch! Why did you convince his girlfriend to scream out his name in bed?

Izie
06-13-2005, 04:23 AM
Yeah, apparently one summer someone broke into our apartment, luckily there was no one home, and luckily they didn't find some money that was there, they just took the TV, a camera, and the bloody bitches took all of our family jewlery :'( Now that was bloody expensive, and the sentimental value was even bigger, and BITCHES.

Sin Studly
06-13-2005, 04:26 AM
Ouch! Why did you convince his girlfriend to scream out his name in bed?

I thought it would be an amusing joke. :(

Kerr
06-13-2005, 04:28 AM
I thought it would be an amusing joke. :(
Ah well, we all do it. Still funny though! Apart from when you got thrown off the balcony, of course, that must have been a fucking bitch.

Sin Studly
06-13-2005, 04:41 AM
I landed on my face. It hurt.

Kerr
06-13-2005, 04:46 AM
You landed on your face... now that is fucking painful.

Sin Studly
06-13-2005, 04:50 AM
Concrete. Miraculously there were no cuts, or even bruisings. And I've had my head smashed into a brick wall with heaps less power and the dang things gone and split open.

Betty
06-13-2005, 01:42 PM
One summer when my family was away at camp, somebody broke in through one of the bedroom windows facing the backyard. Didn't take much of worth, but left pretty much every dresser/cupboard door open which was a little freaky. Probably just some kids.

Also had the garage broken into a few times... stole some tools, etc. Had the van window smashed in. We don't live in a dangerous neighborhood, just one with a whole bunch of stupid little hooligan kids... there are appartments/co-op housing nearby.

Aimeht
06-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Nope, I don't think so... I have a vague memory that we lost some stuff while we where in the US. But I was only nine years old, and my memory is good but short. :p
I can not think of anything else...