PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring in concert (COLOMBIA) the best concert

abello
11-08-2004, 04:30 PM
hello to all, they excuse by the previous message, the truth was ofvery fast writing, good, i like to say that this concert was the bestone of my life, people to them jumping, singing the song, saying that never they passed it so rich, and the best thing of everything was when they touched songs like: want you bad, why don't you get tojob, come out and play, watheber. the offspring the best one. but the bad thing was the entrance since the polices above placed the horsesthat mediate like 2 or but meters of stops. ok, the unic that I have left to say is, that I adore this band, and I hope that this concert passes it through television.

ok, thanks, bye :eek:

-Juan Pablo-
11-09-2004, 04:25 AM
:( la policia si estaba cansona

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-09-2004, 09:34 AM
Why The peoples open a new topics tu post the same in every zone here.
Plz respect the others topics just reply in your right topic.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-09-2004, 04:58 PM
hey, don`t be mad im just trying to tell ya what to do :) take care

tooki
11-09-2004, 05:32 PM
no puede ser, ustedes si pudieron ir, y aca yo ya me sabia como 50 canciones de the offspring, y no fui... ridiculo,

ven, una cosa, en que programa de tv te ganaste la entrada, yo intente en todo lo que se me atravezaba, y no gane nada :(

hasta que me resigne, y me fui a ver el noticiero, a ver si por lo menos veia alguito de el concierto tan bacano...

abello
11-10-2004, 03:00 PM
la verdad no me la gane en ningun lado, la compre, y como ganarsela era casi imposible, pues me toco, y el concierto estubo una CHIMBA

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-10-2004, 03:00 PM
where you from?

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-10-2004, 03:01 PM
i mean colombia or Venezuela?