PDA

View Full Version : Come out and Play

Tina
06-11-2005, 11:58 PM
I was listening to Come out and play and seems pretty sad that a song with 10 years old (or more) about stupids teenagers killing each other still reflects so well the reality!
This song is my favorite!

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 12:03 AM
Scary world we live in, huh? And songs are there to reflect things.

Welcome to the BBS.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 12:05 AM
If you have normally functioning eyes and a brain, then you posses the ability to read and use logic. So you should realise that the logical forum to place this in is called "General Offspring Discussion"

You know, same thing crossed my mind but I refrained from that comment. She's new you know, has to find her way around the forums.

And then again, this does not necessarily have to evolve into a discussion about the song. You can as well talk about violence in adolescents and why it's there. Just a thought.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 12:15 AM
It's there because human beings have love inside them the likes of which you could scarsely imagine, and rage the likes of which you could never believe.

If they cannot satisfy one urge, they will indulge in the other.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Damn good. That pretty much sums it up.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Staunchness, Nig Heke. For each other, man we'd... we'd die (Oh I'd die, brutha. You just gimme the fuckin word man, I'd die for a fellow Brown Fist.) We might -- Jimmy cocked his head to one side, acting funny -- we might even -- HAHAHAHA! -- even -- HAHAHAHA! -- you know, looooove each utha. And laughing so hard it made his shades drop back down to near exactly their right position. Man. Tongue licking out over the mo part of his beard, Well.... dunno whether we'd go that far. Laughin again. And everyone laughin withim; and that word: loooove, echoing over and over from em, the mass, The Gang, as they said it in a dozen different ways: you know, tiptoeing it out, lettin the word sorta plop out, or teasin it out, or spittin it. Like it was some kinda bad-tastin medicine, sumpthin like that, they knew'd cure em. But damned if they were gonna take it, fucked if they were. And Nig could hear the change when their leader yelled: More like belonging! Eh people!

Next Jimmy was shakin Nig's hand, tellin im, Welcome brutha. Welcome. And a boy's heart filled with that sense of the word Jimmy'd used before: belonging.

Tina
06-12-2005, 12:43 AM
Thank you very much for your answer the_GoDdEsS, was exactly what I meant! Mister This Thread Is Gay pay attention at the lyrics and stop to shake your head 'cause your brain is probably getting affected! And this is the OFFSPRING web site so I can write anywhere I want if the subject is about them!
;)

Vera
06-12-2005, 12:46 AM
Yeah, but the more appropriate forum would be the "General Offspring Discussion", where people are all about discussing the Offspring - people who post here are more into discussing other topics. So you'll get a better response in General Offspring Discussion.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Mister This Thread Is Gay pay attention at the lyrics and stop to shake your head 'cause your brain is probably getting affected! And this is the OFFSPRING web site so I can write anywhere I want if the subject is about them!

Congrats, it only took you two posts to firmly designate yourself as a complete idiot.

Mota Boy
06-12-2005, 12:56 AM
I was about to defend her because English obviously isn't her first language... then I noticed that she lived within an afternoon's drive of me.

Now I just hope that she's twelve or younger.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 12:58 AM
I glanced at her location, assuming she was from some country that doesn't even use the latin alphabet, and was shocked to see she lives in Atlanta. So naturally I assumed she was ten or eleven, until I checked her profile.

Birthday - April 5, 1977.

Yup, we've got another mongaloid to welcome.

Vera
06-12-2005, 01:06 AM
Well, hopefully she got the message that Off Topic = everything not Offspring.

sKratch
06-12-2005, 01:07 AM
I glanced at her location, assuming she was from some country that doesn't even use the latin alphabet, and was shocked to see she lives in Atlanta. So naturally I assumed she was ten or eleven, until I checked her profile.

Birthday - April 5, 1977.

Yup, we've got another mongaloid to welcome.
My train of thought was more like this:
Holy crap, definitely not from the US... that is very broken English.
Wait, what the fuck? She's from Atlanta.
Oh, ok. She's from Atlanta.

Tina
06-12-2005, 01:10 AM
hahaha you guys are so mean! hahaha anyway I am 28 and no English is not my first language... Anyway I don't think someone that came from "Directly over the center of the Earth" is so smart! Ok I learned my lesson and I'm going to "General Offspring Discussion". Sin Studly you are so unhappy, I think you need to kiss someone, hahaha!

Tina
06-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Sin Studly I was reading some of your old posts, what is wrong with you? Are you always angry like this? I hope you don't have a gun or something or Michael Moore is gonna make a movie about you someday... like Bowling in Paradise...

Mota Boy
06-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Anyway I don't think someone that came from "Directly over the center of the Earth" is so smart!

hahaha anyway I am 28 and no English is not my first language...
OK, good... you never spoke it before moving to the U.S. two years ago though, right?

Tina
06-12-2005, 01:41 AM
Right. Two years Monday...

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 01:42 AM
Kick him when he's down is a better song along those lines

http://www.photomediagroup.com/archive/2003-fall/img/eg-handgun.jpg

Tina
06-12-2005, 01:50 AM
Do you like system of down?

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 01:52 AM
Do you like system of down?

What the!?! Yes, I do

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 02:04 AM
I thought we taught you a lesson in this kind of off topicness before.Must we do it for each forum individually?

http://www.offspring.com/forums/index.php?
go there, and it'll show you a list of several forums designated for different topics.

http://www.dfes.gov.uk/get-on/downloads2004/Wheelie%20bin%20Portrait.jpg

Mota Boy
06-12-2005, 02:36 AM
Right. Two years Monday...
OK, good, then I'm assuming it's more of a language problem than anything else. Just follow rules that apply to every forum you'll ever visit - post appropriate topics in the appropriate forums and don't insult anyone until you know which forum members make easy targets for insults (hint - not me).

And good luck with both time spent here and life in the U.S. Unless you're just being sarcastic, in which case you've already indirectly insulted yourself more than I ever could.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 02:37 AM
Sin Studly I was reading some of your old posts, what is wrong with you? Are you always angry like this? I hope you don't have a gun or something or Michael Moore is gonna make a movie about you someday... like Bowling in Paradise...

I was molested as a child and this forum is my chosen canvas to express myself artisticly :(. Please try to be more understanding.

Camilamazed
06-12-2005, 02:43 AM
I'm confused now..... Tina is not from Atlanta.She said earlier she's from São Paulo :confused:

Camilamazed
06-12-2005, 02:48 AM
* Reds in shame hehe*

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 02:51 AM
Fucking hell you're dense, Camila.

Camilamazed
06-12-2005, 02:57 AM
Justin, you'll never give up, right?? What you say about me won't make me feel bad :p

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 06:14 AM
I don't care if it makes you feel bad or not. Your stupidity is so glaringly intense I can't help but comment on it from time to time, when it rears it's ugly hideous spic head.