PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of her clothing style?

Nina
06-12-2005, 05:07 AM
to clear things up: this is neither about her music, nor about her hair, nor about her character (which i doubt you even KNOW) nor about what she does as a musician. this is about her style, and her style fashion-wise only. of course you can consider her hair if you think it doesnt fit to what she wears or whatever.

-----

i am interested in your opinion, as long as you give me reasons. just saying that it sucks/rocks isnt good enough, i'd like to know what exactly you like/dislike about her clothing style.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/christina1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/christina2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/christina3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/christina4.jpg

in case you couldnt figure it out, its Christina Aguilera.

=)

wheelchairman
06-12-2005, 05:11 AM
By and large, her clothing style seems cute. Without getting to detailed, I think this is because of the cardigan sweaters, and the pastel color contrasts. Even when she's not wearing pastel (like in the blackdress) she has the cardigan on. It's very sweet looking. I dislike her hair though, especially in the bottom ones. But that's cuz I'm not a fan of wild hair.

And for some of the pictures I couldn't tell it was her. Looks a lot like Gwen Stefani.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 05:17 AM
The awful lot of make-up disturbs me in most of the pictures. Especially in the one with the green top. Circus show.

Other than that it's alright, not too overhyped, not too eccentric for a celebrity and looks okay on her. Personally I wouldn't wear any of that though. Then again, I'm really anti-fashion.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 05:18 AM
And for some of the pictures I couldn't tell it was her. Looks a lot like Gwen Stefani.

Very much agree.

Nina
06-12-2005, 05:22 AM
Then again, I'm really anti-fashion.

please excuse my stupidy.... what do you mean by that?

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 05:25 AM
Meaning I never read fashion magazines or follow the latest trends or dress according to anything.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
06-12-2005, 05:28 AM
That bunny shirt looks bad on her, the rest i like.

Nina
06-12-2005, 05:28 AM
Meaning I never read fashion magazines or follow the latest trends or dress according to anything.

ooh i see. i should have made it clearer: this is not supposed to be a topic that discusses to what degree Aguilera is dressed "trendy" (as in, "IN"). it is supposed to make me understand what people think of what she wears. opinions dont (well, *shouldnt*) have anything to do with what fashion magazines say! (they do influence people to some extent and yadda yadda but thats not my point either way)

Nina
06-12-2005, 05:29 AM

haha. do you mean the colors dont suit her, or that it doesnt look like "her style"?

RXP
06-12-2005, 05:37 AM
By and large, her clothing style seems cute. Without getting to detailed, I think this is because of the cardigan sweaters, and the pastel color contrasts. Even when she's not wearing pastel (like in the blackdress) she has the cardigan on. .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA gay!

MindlessSelfIndulgent
haha. do you mean the colors dont suit her, or that it doesnt look like "her style"?

I just dont think it fits her. Just the shape of it..

the_GoDdEsS

This I mind mainly because she has that Marilyn Monroe look and wears a bunny with it. Too many styles combined at once.

Nina
06-12-2005, 05:41 AM
This I mind mainly because she has that Marilyn Monroe look and wears a bunny with it. Too many styles combined at once.

is that generally a bad thing to you? or is it only bad because you think the "many styles combined" in this case dont look good together? i personally adore combining styles; it will always make you unique, because everyone does it differently, and it amuses me when people cant put you in one category anymore (aka "fucking hippie!").

wheelchairman
06-12-2005, 05:48 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA gay!
I *do* masturbate over your muscles. You think that would've tipped you off.

RXP
06-12-2005, 05:53 AM
I prefer being a gayish guy tho. I always notice girls makeup or hair. I don't tend to notice clothes tho. But they love it when you notice they've done something to their eyes or a little tweak to their hair.

And who doesn't oogle over the muscles? I'm specficlaly going to watch Mr and Mrs Smith tonight not cause of Angelia Jolie but Brad Pitt.

Izie
06-12-2005, 05:56 AM
I like most of it, although I find most of her bags hideous. The first one especially *shudder* I hate flip flops too (that shit is meant for the beach), but that's just me so ignore it ;)

Now let's see... First pic is fine, except for the flip flops and the bag. I'd like the second one beter if the cardigan was black/pink, maybe it's just my general dislike of grey, dunno, but all in all, it's nice. Nice shoes there, too. Third has a hideous bag again :( but the coat is nice! The 4th one I really like, it's something I'd generally never wear, but it's awfully cute. 5 is nice except for the bag. GET SOMEONE TO GET HER GOOD BAGS. Same goes for 6. 7 has a glam-hair and a sporty outfit :/ And 8 would be nice without that ugly bag, and without the bunny pic :/ And that's noe because of the clashing of styles, it's just because I generally hate kiddy motives on adult clothing. But that's just me again :p

How come you didn't show us any glammed-up pics? I've seen more of those than of these. I must admit though, I like the ones you showed better than the others!

And the only Gwen resemblance is the bleached hair/red lips thing. To me, anyway.

I think I'm done now...

wheelchairman
06-12-2005, 05:59 AM
I prefer being a gayish guy tho. I always notice girls makeup or hair. I don't tend to notice clothes tho. But they love it when you notice they've done something to their eyes or a little tweak to their hair.

And who doesn't oogle over the muscles? I'm specficlaly going to watch Mr and Mrs Smith tonight not cause of Angelia Jolie but Brad Pitt.
Clothes are one of the more interesting parts of my education.

Christina Aguilera is a product (not as in something created to sell, but something that is sold, a brand if you will.) The way she dresses, is made to give off a certain 'life-philosophy' that will appear to people who like to think they have a similar life-philosophy. It's rather genius. She went from a 'bad-girl' image, now, to the nearly direct opposite. Whether her manager told her to do this, or she does it consciously, or she simply likes it, is irrelevant.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 06:01 AM
is that generally a bad thing to you? or is it only bad because you think the "many styles combined" in this case dont look good together? i personally adore combining styles; it will always make you unique, because everyone does it differently, and it amuses me when people cant put you in one category anymore (aka "fucking hippie!").

It just looks bad to me. But that's a matter of personal choice/preference.

Nina
06-12-2005, 06:10 AM
Simona, i didnt mean to bother you with this (you do seem slightly bothered!) i was just interested :/

and noooowww to my favorite of all Izie's:

- i used to hate flip-flops too, but i am beginning to like them. they can look sooooo good with jeans, and sometimes they look good with baggy pants as well. great for the summer, me thinks. but it doesnt look good on everybody.

- i dunno, Aguilera had bleached her for a long time, and she wears red lipstick VERY often, so i never thought she copied Stefani.

- I'd like the second one beter if the cardigan was black/pink
i absolutely agree! pink would have been very good, i dont like grey either and i dont think that it's a color that suits her.

- most of the time i dislike cartoon motives, but i think it suits her VERY well.. i'm surprised that nobody thinks the same.

- i've followed her appearances, and she only has the glamour style at huge events like the golden globes or whatever. the style i showed here is what overwhelmes, though (just trust me on that!).

thank you for your reply, i was looking for that =)

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 06:15 AM
Naw, not at all. Just answering. =)

Inshane
06-12-2005, 06:25 AM
I like the black dress a lot (without that on purpose showing pink bra). The rest is everything I dislike when it comes to fashion. Fake cute, pastel, lightpink light-green, etc. I do have to admit I like light blue, but thats because I cant do laundry and my white tanktops allways turn out light blue. :\ my excuse is that lightblue matches my eyes, I will not admit Im bad at washing my clothes.

Izie
06-12-2005, 06:25 AM
- i used to hate flip-flops too, but i am beginning to like them. they can look sooooo good with jeans, and sometimes they look good with baggy pants as well. great for the summer, me thinks. but it doesnt look good on everybody.

Eep, I dunno, they might look good on some people, but to me it's beachwear, and that's where it stays :p

- i dunno, Aguilera had bleached her for a long time, and she wears red lipstick VERY often, so i never thought she copied Stefani.

I never said copied, just resembled style-wise, sometimes ;)

- I'd like the second one beter if the cardigan was black/pink
i absolutely agree! pink would have been very good, i dont like grey either and i dont think that it's a color that suits her.

Grey doesn't suit most people if you ask me... It's just... Dead :/

- i've followed her appearances, and she only has the glamour style at huge events like the golden globes or whatever. the style i showed here is what overwhelmes, though (just trust me on that!).

I'll trust ya on that ;) That's good too, I really like this style better!

thank you for your reply, i was looking for that =)

I'm the fashion-lover, so it was no problem ;)

RXP
06-12-2005, 06:27 AM
Flipflops are the fashion here. Some girls look really awesome on them cause they have pretty feet. some have ugly feet but still wear them :-(

Nina
06-12-2005, 06:29 AM
phew Sim, i am glad.
Izie, i never said that you accused her of copying :P i was just speaking in general, because some people *mentioned* it (they didnt say she copied, either. yeah i do know!).
Inshane, may i ask how her style can be considered "fake cute"?
and RXP, it's always like that with people :[ i dont want to sound mean (i probably do) but i'm not a big fan of overweight people wearing TIGHT TIGHT super TIGHT tops, either. ew.

Inshane
06-12-2005, 06:35 AM
Inshane, may i ask how her style can be considered "fake cute"?

because less than a week ago she was dancing around in her underwear on a stage screaming 'IM DIRTY' while these little horny boys were praying to god to let her breasts fall out that piece of fabric . yeah, thats what I call fake.

Vicky
06-12-2005, 06:40 AM
and RXP, it's always like that with people :[ i dont want to sound mean (i probably do) but i'm not a big fan of overweight people wearing TIGHT TIGHT super TIGHT tops, either. ew.

I agree. I also don't want to see overweight people with thongs half way up their backs >.<

Inshane
06-12-2005, 06:44 AM
that can be quite gross indeed some girls that are so thin almost all bones show can often get me sick aswell, though. let there be normal figures.

Mr. Noodles
06-12-2005, 06:50 AM
By and large, her clothing style seems cute. Without getting to detailed, I think this is because of the cardigan sweaters, and the pastel color contrasts. Even when she's not wearing pastel (like in the blackdress) she has the cardigan on. It's very sweet looking. I dislike her hair though, especially in the bottom ones. But that's cuz I'm not a fan of wild hair.

At first I thought that was Gwen.

Vera
06-12-2005, 07:04 AM
The high contrast of white hair, white face and red lips makes her look kind of scary so the overall look doesn't really work. I think she'd look more down-to-earth and make the clothing work better if she didn't look so ...spooky in the face with the make-up and everything.

I'm thinking she should go back to the look she had on that lovely b&w video.

Anyway. I'm not a fan of that sort of clothing. Pastels and stuff. And they just don't go together with the hair and make-up style and ..yeah.

Sunny
06-12-2005, 07:12 AM
I like most of it, although I find most of her bags hideous. The first one especially *shudder*

dude.. DUDE! I'd kill for that thing. It's not a regular handbag I'm pretty sure, it's a shopping bag from (duh) Agent Provocateur, which is the most amazing luxury lingerie store. I WANT THAT BAG WITH ALL THE BEAUTY THAT'S INSIDE IT.
rahh

*frustrated cuz i can't afford much of their stuff*

Anyway as for Christina.. I like the retro feel to her outfits. I'm not a big fan of her stage outfits that I've seen, but some of the ones you posted are really cute in that "good girl" way. Cardigans.. are always adorable. The colors are pretty cute too, I like the pinks and pastels and white accessories. I don't like the grey cardigan or the grey bunny shirt.. I don't think grey works on her, and the bunny looks freakin scary.

I'd kill for the open toe shoes she's wearing in the second pic. So sexy.

And the Gwen Stefani resemblance doesn't bother me, it's a pretty look, even though I liked Christina better with dark hair.. and Gwen Stefani is a scary monster person these days. ;x

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 07:17 AM

=)

Damn, I thought it was Justin :o

Izie
06-12-2005, 07:28 AM
dude.. DUDE! I'd kill for that thing. It's not a regular handbag I'm pretty sure, it's a shopping bag from (duh) Agent Provocateur, which is the most amazing luxury lingerie store. I WANT THAT BAG WITH ALL THE BEAUTY THAT'S INSIDE IT.
rahh

*frustrated cuz i can't afford much of their stuff*

Yes I know what it is :p Come to think of it (makes me wonder why I haven't before, might be that I'm retarded these days? :/), if it's a regular bag, it's still hideous, but if it's a shopping bag, then I don't particularly care, and it's fine.

Agent Provocateur has that totally cool commercial with Kylie Minogue, wearing great underwear and rarrrr I wand me some of that too :/ And yes I know I'll never be able to afford it :/

Sunny
06-12-2005, 07:42 AM
I'm pretty sure they don't actually SELL bags. At least the store near me doesn't.

I go there and drool. Then I cry.

Izie
06-12-2005, 07:48 AM
I'm pretty sure they don't actually SELL bags. At least the store near me doesn't.

I go there and drool. Then I cry.

Yeah, figures. Shoot me for being a fool? Or just shoot me so I don't have to study anymore?

We don't have their stores here btw, there is prolly one in Brussels or something, but it would make me whine too much, so I'd better just stay out :/ I whine enough as it is :/

_ߥ_vil_
06-12-2005, 10:06 AM
I hate it. It doesn't suit her style. She's always had "raunchy" clothing. I preferred the "underwear" style on her better.

Inshane
06-12-2005, 11:59 AM
'' look mommy, I touch myself ''

http://www.ganz-muenchen.de/Media/bilder_shop/auto/mercedes/2004/aguilera/040910mb_aguilera_teas_h09.jpg

sKratch
06-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Flipflops are the fashion here. Some girls look really awesome on them cause they have pretty feet. some have ugly feet but still wear them :-(
If the only flipflops I could find weren't like fucking $20 (wtf?) I'd get a pair simply for the convinience. College --> lazy.

Raf
06-12-2005, 12:02 PM
to clear things up: this is neither about her music, nor about her hair, nor about her character (which i doubt you even KNOW) nor about what she does as a musician. this is about her style, and her style fashion-wise only. of course you can consider her hair if you think it doesnt fit to what she wears or whatever.

-----

i am interested in your opinion, as long as you give me reasons. just saying that it sucks/rocks isnt good enough, i'd like to know what exactly you like/dislike about her clothing style.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/christina1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/christina2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/ninilein/christina3.jpg

=)

She is just straight up ugly. I am sorry, I dont care for her at all. She is always changing her self image to go along with modern trends. She is an attention seeker. She is like the modern day Madonna.

Inshane
06-12-2005, 12:10 PM
http://kellyanncollins.com/album/albums/Christina-Aguilera-Getting-Fat/aaf.jpg

ok Im sorry for this picture posting but seriously,

why does she keeps -grabbing- her vagina.

Raf
06-12-2005, 12:18 PM
She is like the ugliest person I have ever seen in my life. *throws up*

sKratch
06-12-2005, 12:18 PM
My good lord.... ugh.

killer_queen
06-12-2005, 12:32 PM
i think she looks like baby, i liked her clothes. pink and white are amazing colors and suit her.

Camilamazed
06-12-2005, 12:38 PM

I was about to say that too.I first taught It was Gwen...

Well I don't like her stylr that much just because (like Simmy said) it looks like a circus show..

Gordie
06-12-2005, 12:41 PM
i dont mind her clothing style, its alright, but i would much rather see it on someone else, because gwen is ugly as a horses ass

Sunny
06-12-2005, 01:10 PM
If the only flipflops I could find weren't like fucking $20 (wtf?) I'd get a pair simply for the convinience. College --> lazy.

I was looking at shoes the other day and I saw $45 flip flops. dude.

FLIP FLOPS FOR ALMOST FIFTY FUCKIN BUCKS.

sKratch
06-12-2005, 01:12 PM
You know what, I'm not even surprised. They should cost $5. There's no reason those thonged flipflops should ever be over $10. I heard the Adidas flip flops with the little pointy things last forever so they're worth the $20, but I don't wanna blow so much money on so little shoe.

Sunny
06-12-2005, 01:13 PM
They should. phhhft. it's ridiculous.

I saw Prada flip flops for like $210. Whoever buys them deserves a slap in the face.

sKratch
06-12-2005, 01:15 PM
Yeah, with said Prada.

I probably could find a pair for $5 somewhere but they'd probably be uncomfortable. Le sigh. My sandals are falling apart though, unfortunately. sKratch is gonna have to go shopping soon :x

voodoomagik
06-12-2005, 01:19 PM

she shouldn't be wearing jeans like that...that outfit exposes her short legs.... :p
edit:im talking about the picture in the right

HeadAroundU
06-12-2005, 01:28 PM

=)
I love her clothing style very muchy!She is very sexy!!! & she has amazing voice :)

Aimeht
06-12-2005, 01:30 PM
I don't really care about other peoples clothing styles. Of course I can react if I see something cool or terrible. As long as I don't have to wear their clothes I don't care...
Christinas clothing is okay, I just think it looks pretty ordinary.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Crap; bloody clone - that is all.

Nina
06-12-2005, 01:55 PM
She is just straight up ugly. I am sorry, I dont care for her at all. She is always changing her self image to go along with modern trends. She is an attention seeker. She is like the modern day Madonna.

you are a fucking idiot. i cant say more.

and to everybody else: i was not talking about what clothes she wears on stage. she obviously *entertains* when she is on stage, and nobody would EVER wear the clothes people wear while they perform, so i find it pretty pointless to show what she wears when she is on stage or where she touches herself when she sings. discuss it if you wish, but i want to clear up that it is NOT MY POINT.

to anybody who actually replied with reasoning: thank you.

to anybody who just said that it sucks/looks good: shut up. without reasoning, i cant find your opinions worth reading.

blah. some people..

Sunny
06-12-2005, 02:01 PM
It's funny that you stated exactly what you wanted people to reply to IN THE ORIGINAL POST... and they managed to completely ignore it.

s'dlfjkh.

Nina
06-12-2005, 02:03 PM
It's funny that you stated exactly what you wanted people to reply to IN THE ORIGINAL POST... and they managed to completely ignore it.

s'dlfjkh.

i know! haha.
i think we are all aware that she wears a lot of make up... i found it okay to hear it the first two times, but after it was stated by every second person, it got tiring.
i dont want (and cant) FORCE anybody to do me that favour, but it would be nice enough to just say something to the actual subject or just shut the fuck up with all the "omg she's so ugly and she looks like a clown" type of posts.

wow, bitch alert. sorry :/ i just cant understand such behaviour.

Sunny
06-12-2005, 02:04 PM
She needs a tan. And whatever she tries to look like, it seems Gwen Stefani looked a similar way before.

Dude. This is not the "comment on Christina's appearance" thread. This is the "comment on Christina's CLOTHING STYLE and justify your answer" thread.

Aimeht
06-12-2005, 02:06 PM
She needs a tan. And whatever she tries to look like, it seems Gwen Stefani looked a similar way before.
Why is it so important to have a tan... Okay, maybe it's a fresh looking, but I like the porcelain skin too.
However, I really thought it was Gwen at first. Well, I'm not a big fan of these people, so it's not strange if I mix up.

Nina
06-12-2005, 02:08 PM
'' look mommy, I touch myself ''

http://www.ganz-muenchen.de/Media/bilder_shop/auto/mercedes/2004/aguilera/040910mb_aguilera_teas_h09.jpg

thats from the pussycat dolls show as far as i know. she had a choreographer and was probably supposed to do that.
a lot of celebraties were with the pussycat dolls at one point. are they all "sluts", then? blah. it's a show, thats all. not that *i* would do it, but then again i am not an entertainer at all.

punkangel
06-12-2005, 02:45 PM
I like how she changes hairstyles so often. It just tells her fans that she likes to be different and loves to try something new...Her look is always fresh. Some clothing items of hers are cute and catches the eye. But some of her dresses that she wears to Award Cerimonies are not that appealing.

Inshane
06-13-2005, 02:13 AM
I was honest and only talking about her clothing style when I said it was '' fake cute '' and that I didnt like pastels. And In my eyes when some -entertainer- needs to grab and touch and act all horny to get the attention for her music, thats rather sad. I wish it was about the music not the thong sticking out.

Rag Doll
06-13-2005, 08:00 AM
I like some of her clothes. I like the little sweaters and open toed pumps and all that stuff. and i've seen her wear some polka dotted stuff, which is awesome. Like...those pink sweaters (maybe they're the same one) in the pictures you posted...cute. and the blue open toed shoes (she's wearing a red/orange shirt in that pic)...cute, but i prefer black. and the very last picture, with the bunny shirt...the whole thing, hair included, is fucking adorable...i'd just remove the bunny from the shirt and maybe have a bow there....or a pin-up girl tshirt or something. yup.

Nina
06-13-2005, 08:22 AM
I like how she changes hairstyles so often. It just tells her fans that she likes to be different and loves to try something new...Her look is always fresh. Some clothing items of hers are cute and catches the eye. But some of her dresses that she wears to Award Cerimonies are not that appealing.

thank you for your reply! and i happen to agree with *everything* you have said!

Inshane, i wasnt speaking of you. i thought it was obvious..

and the very last picture, with the bunny shirt...the whole thing, hair included, is fucking adorable...i'd just remove the bunny from the shirt and maybe have a bow there....or a pin-up girl tshirt or something. yup.

a BOW, thats awesome. now i want one of those shirts.
i actually do find that look on her cute (the pic with the bunny). i also adore the jeans she's wearing...it does make her look shorter, but i love capri jeans, and they freaking rock on her, too. plus, she's super short and can wear high heels like that.. -envious-

rodney mullen
06-13-2005, 08:26 AM
ewwww.......

Nina
06-13-2005, 08:27 AM
ewwww.......

hahaha. you suck.

Inshane
06-13-2005, 08:57 AM
why do you ask people on here to make comments about christina her clothingstyle when you obviously only want to hear positive reactions?

Nina
06-13-2005, 09:02 AM
why do you ask people on here to make comments about christina her clothingstyle when you obviously only want to hear positive reactions?

and when has that accured?
"ewww" is not a justified comment, i have reason to laugh at that. if he told me what he found ew about her clothing style, i would have very much accented it. i have also accepted your comments, as i have accepted other negative comments. but since i dont AGREE with you or with some other statements of others, i dont find it necessary to quote you or them and state that i dont agree. on the contrary i quote people i agree with and try to hold the conversation, and that also had negative aspects, i dont find everything she wears pretty and i never stated that i did, but how could you know if you cant read properly (how about looking at the convo i had with Izie?).

Rag Doll
06-13-2005, 01:02 PM
a BOW, thats awesome. now i want one of those shirts.
i actually do find that look on her cute (the pic with the bunny). i also adore the jeans she's wearing...it does make her look shorter, but i love capri jeans, and they freaking rock on her, too. plus, she's super short and can wear high heels like that.. -envious-

i have a shirt with a bow in the corner...and it just seems to "match" the rest of the outfit. i think she looks cute in that picture...and i actually really like the bunny shirt....but i'd like it better with something else, i think. i like the jeans too. a lot. i can't find any capris though =(. i found these really cute ones at old navy a few days ago, and when i tried them on, they were almost touching the floor =(. all the ones i have ever had are almost pants on me =\.

and yeah, her shoes are awesome =). sorry you're tall =p. *short*

Betty
06-13-2005, 01:29 PM
Oh man, a thread about flip flops. Flip flops are currently my ultimate pet peeve. Just like visors were about... 5 years ago... when everybody wore the ugly things because they were cool and hip.

So yeah, you know why they can charge $50 + for a pair of flip flops, rubber/foam sole and all? Because they are "in style" and people are stupid and will pay for them. I think they look fine. But they are SO uncomfortable, how can so many people possibly wear them constanly? It kills between your toes, and you have to work really hard to keep them on your feet since nothing else really holds them on, and they FLOP and make that annoying noise and... oh man...

When I started uni I bought a pair for the shower from Zellers. They cost me $1.99 I believe. Those were the good old days.

Sorry... rant...

ThePidgeonMaster
06-13-2005, 02:13 PM
i like what's under the clothes better. don't really pay attention to styles. I am the LAST person who should be asked about that.

Nina
06-13-2005, 02:26 PM
haha Sam, that sucks but its soooo cute to hear :O

So yeah, you know why they can charge $50 + for a pair of flip flops, rubber/foam sole and all? Because they are "in style" and people are stupid and will pay for them. I think they look fine. But they are SO uncomfortable, how can so many people possibly wear them constanly? It kills between your toes, and you have to work really hard to keep them on your feet since nothing else really holds them on, and they FLOP and make that annoying noise and... oh man...

i personally would NEVER, *ever* pay so much money on shoes. EVER. i enjoy buying cheap shoes and throw them away again after two years at last. and i think i mentioned before that i used to hate flip-flops too...but they look soo appealing to me lately... like they're winking at me and trying to make me buy them...hehe...i always end up buying cuter shoes, tho.
and i agree 100% to what you said about flipflops not being too comfortable. i don't get it, either. they LOOK so comfy.
but i disagree on the sound! i like how it sounds, especially if i had to compare it to clackclackclack, the sound pointy shoes make.. >:/

rodney mullen
06-13-2005, 06:51 PM
hahaha. you suck.
why do I suck? name a reason or 2. oh, and F*** YOU! :mad:

punkangel
06-13-2005, 06:53 PM
f*** you nina :mad:

You don't have to censor that out...she knows what it means.

JohnnyNemesis
06-13-2005, 06:54 PM
f*** you nina :mad:

Ha! I'm sorry but the smilie makes that shit hilarious.]

Oh, and punkangel is correct.

rodney mullen
06-13-2005, 06:56 PM
thats ok now :)

punkangel
06-13-2005, 06:57 PM
why do I suck? name a reason or 2. oh, and F*** YOU! :mad:

First of all, she said that to you because you didn't give her a reason why you said that Christina's style was so "ewww". That's why she said that you suck because you can't take time out of your busy life, and just tell her why you chose you excellent answer of ewww.

Amanda
06-13-2005, 07:02 PM
Humm, i don't think your pics do her justice, lets try these:
http://www0.bbc.co.uk/radio1/news/images/entertainment/awards/mtvema_03/gallery1/christina3_150.jpg
http://glamour.sassybella.com/christina.gif
http://envoy.unl.edu/s-dmasond1/images/Christina%20Aguilera%20-%20Ugly%20-%20Large.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
06-13-2005, 07:03 PM
First of all, she said that to you because you didn't give her a reason why you said that Christina's style was so "ewww". That's why she said that you suck because you can't take time out of your busy life, and just tell her why you chose you excellent answer of ewww.

punkangel just owned her first dumbass newbie! Here's a toast, lady!

punkangel
06-13-2005, 07:08 PM
oh, sweetness...a major accomplishment

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Hahaha, it made me laugh that the amount of correct punctuation and grammar in punkangel's owning post was much higher than normal. Just shows, kids - you own somebody, you can spell better!

As for the clothes.. hmm. Not my thing.

(I also thought it was Gwen Stefani at first.)

That Punk Kid You Love
06-13-2005, 08:38 PM
She's a hot ho,all I can say.