PDA

View Full Version : Just testing something.

Pages : [1] 2

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 08:03 AM
Fuck. Shit. ****. Cunt. Nigger. Kyke. Gook. ******.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 08:03 AM
wtf, they're censoring words now???

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 08:24 AM
did they actually censor those words?

nb. I don't even know what they are anyway...:o

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 08:27 AM
fuck cock bastard asshole S*n S****y

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 08:29 AM
Change your avatar, notoriousdoc. Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to have themselves in their avatar. That's why Jenny is kind enough to spare us her horrible visage in favour of some faggy Greek art.

0r4ng3
06-12-2005, 08:33 AM
So, what words were censored? I know they won't show up if you type them again, but would it work to put a space between each letter or something?

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 08:34 AM
Change your avatar, notoriousdoc. Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to have themselves in their avatar. That's why Jenny is kind enough to spare us her horrible visage in favour of some faggy Greek art.

That's ACHILLES!!! (Berlin Painter c.490-480BC, Attik red-figure volute krater.)

Achilles vs. Hektor:
http://www.sikyon.com/Mykinai/images/achilles_hektor2.jpg
you asked for that! :cool:

But seriously though; what are those words that are censored?

Sunny
06-12-2005, 08:38 AM
ahahahahah. <3

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 08:38 AM
That's ACHILLES!!! (Berlin Painter c.490-480BC, Attik red-figure volute krater.)

Achilles vs. Hektor:
http://www.sikyon.com/Mykinai/images/achilles_hektor2.jpg
you asked for that! :cool:

I feel sorry for Hektor's baby momma

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 08:39 AM
I feel sorry for Hektor's baby momma

I feel sorry for Achilles'; damn Trojans.

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 08:40 AM
I feel sorry for Achilles'; damn Trojans.

So Greeks had small penises on the whole?

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 08:40 AM

I would have told you if you didn't plaster your faggy Greek bullshit all over the place.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 08:43 AM
I would have told you if you didn't plaster your faggy Greek bullshit all over the place.

sorry, I couldn't find the complete scene before; here it is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/elektra9/IMG0010.jpg

Athene, Achilles, Hektor & Apollo.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 08:46 AM
You have some kind of sick desperation in you, Jenny.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 08:47 AM
no, not really. I just enjoy irritating you - and what better way to do it than by posting one of my favourite pots? :D

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 08:47 AM
Jenny, please. Nobody really cares. You just come off as extremely annoying. Please stop, it would be much appreciated. If you want to post these pictures, create your own thread. Just respect this board and your fellow posters a little. It would make everyone's life easier. Thank you.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 08:50 AM
no, not really. I just enjoy irritating you

It doesn't irritate me, it just makes me sad. I want to like you. I know that deep down, you're a decent person. But... Christ, seriously, what's wrong with you? And you can't say you're just trying to irritate me, because you were doing this shit long before I even said anything about it.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Nothing's wrong with me - I just like Greek art. I post pictures of Greek art, you post pictures of ways to kill oneself.

the_GoDdEsS: that was the intention.

the_GoDdEsS
06-12-2005, 08:56 AM
Nothing's wrong with me - I just like Greek art. I post pictures of Greek art, you post pictures of ways to kill oneself.

the_GoDdEsS: that was the intention.

I know it was an intention. But the intention is lame and childish, to be honest.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 08:56 AM

No, you can't possibly use the word 'like'. You're obsessed. You're sick, Jenny, you're seriously sick in the head, and you make me, somebody with no compassion or respect for human life, somebody who doesn't even like you, worry about you. Can't you understand that you're just not right? Sick british ****.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 08:57 AM
I know it was an intention. But the intention is lame and childish, to be honest.

yeah, and it was 'stupid and childish' in response to a 'stupid and childish' comment made by Trip.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 08:58 AM
yeah, and it was 'stupid and childish' in response to a 'stupid and childish' comment made by Trip.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, and didn't expect it to hurt you. I think you're quite average looking and it wouldn't bother me in the least if you used your own pic as an avatar.

Seriously though, notorious should wear a paper bag if he wants to be in his own avatar.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 09:01 AM
^ well thank you.

No, you can't possibly use the word 'like'. You're obsessed. You're sick, Jenny, you're seriously sick in the head, and you make me, somebody with no compassion or respect for human life, somebody who doesn't even like you, worry about you. Can't you understand that you're just not right? Sick british ****.

You cannot be serious!

That's utterly absurd; yeah, I think the Greeks are awesome but so does, for example, my classics teachers - they both think the Greeks are awesome too. And one cannot call them 'sick in the head' because that's just ridiculous.

The classicists at Oxbridge think the Greeks are awesome, the man who made a set of Hoplite armour to see if it was possible to run down the hill at Marathon wearing it thinks they're awesome! What you've just done is like calling all Biologists weird because it's practically the exact same thing.

Again to quote Spivey: 'Classicists are just eccentric'

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:07 AM
That's utterly absurd; yeah, I think the Greeks are awesome but so does, for example, my classics teachers - they both think the Greeks are awesome too. And one cannot call them 'sick in the head' because that's just ridiculous.

The classicists at Oxbridge think the Greeks are awesome, the man who made a set of Hoplite armour to see if it was possible to run down the hill at Marathon wearing it thinks they're awesome! What you've just done is like calling all Biologists weird because it's practically the exact same thing.

I don't know anything about your classics teachers or any classicists at Oxbridge, nor do I know the man who made the Hoplite armour, and thus cannot make any judgement. I'm calling you sick and obsessed, and I hope to God that one day, instead of coming back with kneejerk reflex arguments bereft of logic and sense, you'll just take the time to sit down for some quiet intraspection. Please Jenny, you must understand, you are sick, you are obsessed, this is far more than an interest, this is a twisted obsession for you. Instead of trying to argue with me, just please think about what I have to say, seriously. Just sit down and have a think about how you comport yourself, and whether a normal person would ever get so obsessive about anything to the extent you're obsessed with classics.

And also, all insane people call themselves "eccentric".

Sunny
06-12-2005, 09:13 AM
Dude, Jenny. It's not sick to be interested in ancient Greece, or anything along the lines of that. But I'll give you an example. As you probably well know, I'm a designer. And graphic designers kinda HAVE to be typography nerds. And sure enough, I am one. Nerd to the core. Sick? No. However, IT WOULD BE.. if every time someone ON THIS BOARD posted a poster, or a picture involving type, I went on rambling about kerning, counterforms, leading, widows, orphans, ascenders, about how Arial is a ripoff and an abomination, ragging, hanging punctuation, and all the shit other - non-designer people - don't give two shits about.

And you're doing the equivalent of that.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:15 AM
I've noticed this in my everyday life; whenever I see the word "classics" my mood instantly drops for a second. That's down to YOU, Jenny. You're turning people against classics.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 09:17 AM
My classics teachers, the classicists at Oxbridge and the Hoplite armour man love classics just as much as me if not more! So really I’m no different to them.

I will have to think about it one day – perhaps when I’m old and grey though, because right now I see nothing wrong with ‘being obsessed’ with the Greeks.

Nigel Spivey isn’t insane so that’s just silly.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:17 AM
Wow, this is like an intervention. I've never been on this side of one before!

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:19 AM
My classics teachers, the classicists at Oxbridge and the Hoplite armour man love classics just as much as me if not more! So really I’m no different to them.

I will have to think about it one day – perhaps when I’m old and grey though, because right now I see nothing wrong with ‘being obsessed’ with the Greeks.

But the point is, you may enjoy it, but you're not doing the whole idea of classics any favours, because you're pissing off scores of people by NOT SHUTTING THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT. Seriously, I enjoyed a bit of mythology here and there before you arrived, but I can't stand to read it now. You're turning people against your passion.

And aside from anything else, your posts are fucking dull these days. It's all classics and American hating.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:19 AM

a) If I trusted your judgement, I'd conclude that your classics teachers, the classicists at Oxbridge and the Hoplite armour man were all sick and obsessed too.

b) Wasn't it Plato, or Socrates or one of those dead Greek guys you love so much who said "Know thyself"? I don't care who said it, I don't care when it was said, and I don't care how it's translated in Ancient Greek. It's sound advice though, and you should give it a try.

c) I didn't say everyone who calls themself eccentric is insane, I said all insane people refer to themselves as "eccentric".

RXP
06-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah but Justin puts people off killing themselves by posting those pictures.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Yeah but Justin puts people off killing themselves by posting those pictures.

Justin talks about things other than suicide. I'd say 90% of Jenny's posts these days contain some reference to classics or Americans and it's fucking dull.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 09:24 AM
a) If I trusted your judgement, I'd conclude that your classics teachers, the classicists at Oxbridge and the Hoplite armour man were all sick and obsessed too.

b) Wasn't it Plato, or Socrates or one of those dead Greek guys you love so much who said "Know thyself"? I don't care who said it, I don't care when it was said, and I don't care how it's translated in Ancient Greek. It's sound advice though, and you should give it a try.

c) I didn't say everyone who calls themself eccentric is insane, I said all insane people refer to themselves as "eccentric".

a. no, we're just united in a love of classics.

b. damn...you know me rather well - the instant I read that the Greek popped into my head, the person who said it, to whom and the approximate date :p

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Jenny, the point is, everyone has a passion. But most people think about and HAVE other things in their life. You don't seem to. Apart from hating Americans.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:27 AM
This is part of the reason we're all so worried about you Jenny. When I said that, the useless facts popped into your head, but the thought that "Holy shit, maybe I should sit down and have a think about what I've become" didn't.

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 09:30 AM
This is different, I'm watching someone else being flamed. Hang in there Jen

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:32 AM

Shut up, you. She shouldn't "hang in there", she should sit down and re-evaluate.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:33 AM

Why the fuck would you even say something that retarded? We're not flaming her, we're trying to help her. Why the hell would you tell her to "Hang in there"? Do you want her to turn into an insane animal hoarder who does nothing all day but reread the Illiad, cackle insanely and throw her own feaces at small children who are dared to run up to her porch, ring her doorbell and run away?

Jesus, notorious, you seriously need to be dead.

Preecey
06-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Jesus, notorious, you seriously need to be dead.
Notorious, if I were you I'd put this in your sig. It's gold.
________
Redhead Webcam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/redhead-girls/)

Sunny
06-12-2005, 09:37 AM
a. no, we're just united in a love of classics.

That's ok. My teachers and I swoon over the nerdiest things. Type specimens and stuff. Thing is, we don't talk about it all the time. Or on bulletin boards NOT related to the subject.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 09:41 AM
^ heh I love doing that! "Sir! did you see that Greek Art and Architecture program on BBC1 last night?"

Jenny, the point is, everyone has a passion. But most people think about and HAVE other things in their life. You don't seem to. Apart from hating Americans.

Sure I do; squash, badminton, chess, Oscar Wilde, bass...see! :D

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:43 AM
Exactly. If Sunny started ranting her nerd shit here, I'd tell the **** to shut the fuck up, and she'd know I was justified.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:43 AM
Sure I do; squash, badminton, chess, Oscar Wilde, bass...see! :D

So talk about those things! Why must you INSIST on mentioning only one thing in every post?

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 09:45 AM
So talk about those things! Why must you INSIST on mentioning only one thing in every post?

I do talk about them; but last time I said I liked squash I was mocked, rather nastily I might add...

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:47 AM
You also get mocked when you talk about classics. So why don't you stop talking about them? It's just ****.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:47 AM
I do talk about them; but last time I said I liked squash I was mocked, rather nastily I might add...

So what's different between that and when you talk about classics?

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 09:48 AM
I like my new signature

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:48 AM
It's just ****.

Hahahaha, I didn't even know you had that word in England.

Preecey
06-12-2005, 09:49 AM
I like my new signature
Yeah. That's cool.
________
large tits Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/big-tits/)

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:49 AM
Oh yeah, heh. It's not a word I use often. Guess the admins dislike it now. =P

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:50 AM
I can't really say I blame them, it's worse than *****.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:50 AM
Oh what the fuck???? ***** is banned too???

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Nah, I don't think so. **** is worse than *****.

EDIT: Heh, apparently so.

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 09:52 AM
What the hell are the words? Can you use some sort of system to say them?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Nope, it's all blocked. Sorry.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 09:53 AM
I already did. It's called MSN.

Hahahahhaha.

Vera
06-12-2005, 09:57 AM
I guess it's a "Oh, look guys! I like something and know about it! Look look look!"-type of thing.

But yeah, agreed to what Sunny said.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 10:01 AM
ok fine then! I shall not mention classics (unless provoked) for 1000 posts; there you go all of you.

However; I shall be keeping both my signature and my avatar.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 10:02 AM
It's also incredibly ironic that she accused me of insulting people in "langauges they wouldn't understand", yet she's the one constantly running around spewing latin and ancient greek knowing full well nobody understands it.

It's definately a "I know stuff you don't know, that makes me smarter than you." kinda thing.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 10:03 AM
ok fine then! I shall not mention classics (unless provoked) for 1000 posts; there you go all of you.

However; I shall be keeping both my signature and my avatar.

Dude, we're not disputing you talking about classics occasionally. Everyone's allowed to discuss their passion occasionally. It's just that with you and classics, it's ALL THE TIME.

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Let's see what's censored again:

anus
a-hole
arse bandit
arse hair
arse smell
arse breath
arse features
ugly person
buttocks
bugger lugs
to bugger until one is out of breath
bristols
breasts
beef curtain
female genitalia
balls
big biddie
breasts
ball bag
ball bag features
beaver
ball hang
ball swing
bollocks
big noise
bastard
basket
bastard
spanish
bender
bottie burp
bum hole
bunk up
blue helmet
boobs
brumie
breasts
bloody heck
blow off
bloody shite
brown hatter
bell end
beamer
chutney ferre
queer chap
chubbies/charlie
boobs
corn holer
chinamans eye
orifice at end of penis
japs eye
orifice at end of penis
cosk
chug nuts
bits of shite stuck in ones arse hair
dingles
bits of shite stuck in ones arse hair
cock of
to go away!
winnet
same as above
crispy knickers
devils crash helme
bell end
vaders helmet
bell end
dick head
donkey
dildo
dick splash/dirt box
docker
docking
dump master
dog wit
dog meat jelly
you diver
fuckwit
fart
fuckhole
flippin heck
fudge tunnel
fart hole
fart features
fart face
forskin jumper
flaps
flapper
friggardo
scottish
fister
flange
git
gut bucke
large person
gas
vagina
gristle arse
groaper
gannit
guff
gifting
gasher
hair pie
hair wound
fanny
rocket socket
cock pit
love lounge
hornet
hole sniffer
blue veined piccal
nob
chessey nob
gooba
jysm
jissum
jism. gissum
knickers, knackers, knockers (these three must be said together)
muppe
stupid person
gonz
stupid ugly person
ming
vagina
muf
vagina
second hole from the back of your nec
vagina
mother figure
mattress muncher
horse colla
big vagina
kojak in a rollneck jumpe
penis
kojak in a crew neck jumpe
circumsised penis
mungar
mutated person
mong
mutated person
munger
mutated person
nobjuice
nutbrown
nutter
nutjob
peni
the clasic
pillock
useless pillock
ponce
pillchar
smelly person
peckerhead
plowmans lump
piss flaps
quim
rucker
runt
rustler
ring piece
ring sniffer
full on robot chubby
smegm
cheesy residue found under forskin
shitter
slow turd
scrow-tee-cheese-rub
teste ball hang
spam sandwich
shit licker
shit toucher
jobby jobby plop plop
tosser
tit head
toe rag
understain
jessi
wet person, wimp
vag
vagy burger
vagina shiner
wanker

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 10:04 AM

Don't be silly. Just stop bringing up the subject of classics.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Sorry notoriousdoc. Keep trying.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Dude, we're not disputing you talking about classics occasionally. Everyone's allowed to discuss their passion occasionally. It's just that with you and classics, it's ALL THE TIME.

ok, I won't then. Unless it is actually relevant.

however...I must be off to do my Greek homework. :p

sorry - that was the last time; I promise.

Sin Studly
Let's see what's censored again:

How could you have possibly made a list that big without getting all three (so far) of the censored words? Oh, and 'hint', one's an ethnic slur.

TheUnholyNightbringer
ok, I won't then. Unless it is actually relevant.

Thank you, that's all we ask.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 10:08 AM
How could you have possibly made a list that big without getting all three (so far) of the censored words? Oh, and 'hint', one's an ethnic slur.

surely you could post one letter in 4 posts if you actually did want to tell people what it is?

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Sorry notoriousdoc. Keep trying.

Here's some shit I found in latin and english:

Latin Swearing English Translation Te futueo et caballum tuum [ALSO: "Te futueo et equum tuum"] Screw you and the horse you rode in on Cunnus Cunt Irrumator Bastard (lit. submits to fellatio) Leno Pimp Flocci non faccio I don't give a damn Mihi irruma et te pedicabo Give me head and I'll ass fuck you Mentula Penis Meretrix Prostitute Bovis stercus Bull shit Spucatum tauri Bull shit Es stultior asino You are dumber than an ass Dorme mecum Sleep with me Es scortum obscenus vilis You are a vile, perverted whore Es mundus excrementi You are a pile of shit Cupis homines You crave men Bibe semen meum Swallow (drink) my cum Bibe semen meum e baculo Swallow (drink) my cum from a cup Globos meos lambe! [ALSO: "Pallas meas lambe!"] Lick my balls Es stercus! You shit! Moecha Putida Dirty slut Canis filius Son of a Bitch (lit: son of a female dog) Podex perfectus es You're a complete asshole Futue te ipsum! Go fuck yourself! Stercorem pro cerebro habes You have shit for brains Caput tuum in ano est You have your head up your ass Perite Fuck off! Impudens es leno You shameless pimp Vacca stulta You stupid cow Vescere bracis meis Eat my shorts Tu scronium es You are a whore Androgynus Hermaphrodite Caput stercoris Shithead (lit. head of shit) Mentulam Caco I shit on your prick Obesus porcus Fat pig Cupio te meam mentulam sugare I want you to suck my dick Matris futuor Mother fucker Te odeo, interfice te cochleare I hate you. Kill yourself with a spoon. Matris Prolapsus Bitch Filius Nolius Bastard (lit. nobody's son) Furcifer Gallows-meat Crucifer A person who carries his own cross Ad nauseam To sickness O tempora! O mores! Oh, the times! Oh, the customs! Stercus accidit Shit happens Hic puer est stultissimus omnium! This boy is the stupidest of all! O di immortales! Good heavens! Non Gradus Anus Rodentum! Not worth a rat's ass! Vescere bracis meis. Eat my shorts Fac ut vivas. Get a life. Qui vir odiosus! What a bore! Quomodo cogis comas tuas sic videri? How do you get your hair to do that? De gustibus non est disputandum. There's no accounting for tastes. Tum podem extulit horridulum You are talking shit Potes meos suaviari clunes You can kiss my ass. Saltatrix tonsa Drag queen (lit. "shaved dancing-girl") Lupa Prostitute (lit. "she-wolf") Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt? When did the assholes make you their king? Lupa Slut Cacator Shitter Plenus stercoris es You are full of shit Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem In the good old days, children like you were left to perish on windswept crags. Apudne te vel me? Your place or mine? Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris If Caesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar. Cepe indicum Take a hint Derideo te! I laugh at you! Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre? Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just happy to see me? Fabriacate diem, punk Make (my) day, punk Fac ut vivas Get a life Apudne te vel me? Your place or mine? Hocine bibo aut in eum digitos insero? Do I drink this or stick my fingers in it? Obesa cantavit The fat lady has sung Id imperfectum manet dum confectum erit It isn't over until it's over Illegitimi non carborundum Don't let the bastards burn you Labra lege Read my lips Lege atque lacrima Read 'em and weep Morologus es! You're talking like a moron! Noli me vocare, ego te vocabo Don't call me, I'll call you. Noli nothis permittere te terere Don’t let the bastards get you down. Nullo modo No way Puto vos esse molestissimos I think that you are very annoying Qualem blennum! What a doofus! Qualem muleirculam! What a bimbo! Quisque comoedus est Everybody's a comedian Quo usque tandem abutere patentia nostra? How long are you going to abuse our patience? Quomodo cogis comas tuas sic videri? How do you get your hair to do that? Radix lecti Couch potato Raptus regaliter Royally screwed Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem! Stand aside plebeians! I am on imperial business Scio vos esse molestissimos I know that you are very troublesome Stultus est sicut stultus facit Stupid is as stupid does Tace atque abi Shut up and go away Ut si! As if! Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant May barbarians invade your personal space Utinam coniurati te in foro interficiant May conspirators assassinate you in the mall Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy Vacca foeda Dirty cow Vae! Damn! Viri sunt Viri Men are slime Immanissimum ac foedissimum monstrum! Gross and putrid monster! Faciem durum cacantis habes You have the face of a man with severe constipation Mala pituita nasi Nasty nasal drippings! Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem. Stand aside plebeians! I am on imperial business. Si me rogas, potes abire et tu ipse cacare. If you ask me, you can go and shit on yourself. Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat. Always in the shit, just the depth that varies. Varium et semper mutabile femina Women have fickle temperaments Commodum habitus es You have just been owned Canis matrem tuam subagiget Dog has desecrated your mother Hic erit in lecto fortissimus He is Hercules in the sack Asinus Stultissimus Dumbass (lit. "Very stupid donkey") Caput tuum in ano est Your head is in your ass Quid agis faces tuas comas sic facere How do you get your hair to do that? Quaecumque virgo adest ille amat He loves whatever girl is present. Sic (ita) age ut frater tuus Behave as your brother does. Tuam matrem feci I did your mother A tergo In the ass Fili mei boni Sounds like feel my boner Scio erit in lecto fortissimus I am Hercules in the sack. Filius tu canis et cameli You are the son of a dog and a camel Nothus homo Bastard (of a known father) Spurius Bastard (of a unknown father)

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 10:10 AM

coon ?

nigger

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 10:10 AM
surely you could post one letter in 4 posts if you actually did want to tell people what it is?

Or I could just tell people over MSN because you 'irritated' me by posting that stupid vase.

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 10:16 AM
abigail noun
A middle-aged homosexual man who is in the closet.
airhead noun
A silly, vacuous, unintelligent person.
a.k. noun
Acronym of "Ass-kisser."
anal buccaneer noun
A pejorative term for an actively gay male.
anal intruder noun
A male who engages in anal copulation with another male as the penetrating partner; a homosexual sodomite.
anal invader noun
A male who engages in anal copulation with another male as the penetrating partner; a homosexual sodomite.
ass / arse noun
1. A vain, self-important, silly, or aggressively stupid person.
2. A dull, heavy, stupid fellow; a dolt.
3. The buttocks.
ass assassin noun
A promiscuous sodomite.
ass bandit / arse bandit noun
A homosexual sodomite.
assbreath noun
1. A contemptible, detestable person.
2. An ass-kisser.
3. Someone with really bad breath.
assclown noun
A homosexual.
assfucker noun
A male who engages in anal copulation as the penetrating partner.
asshole / arsehole noun
1. A contemptible, detestable person.
2. A despicable place. ["Omaha is the asshole of the universe."]
3. An anus.
ass-kisser noun
Someone who seeks favor with an obsequious manner.
assmaster noun
A sodomite.
ass nibbler noun
An insignificant person who tries to win friends by clumsy flattery.
ass-peddler noun
A pimp or prostitute.
assrag noun
A contemptible, worthless person. (Someone who votes Republican! - Ed.)
asshat noun
An idiot; someone who wears his/her ass as a hat. [A contraction of 'ass' and 'hat'.]
asswipe / arsewipe noun
A contemptible, detestable person.
auntie / aunt noun
An older gay man.

banjaxed adjective Broken beyond all repair: fucked-up. barking head [i]noun A pundit or commentator whose comments are abrasive, aggressive, and biased. basket case noun One that is in a completely hopeless or useless condition. bastard noun A person who is held to be mean or disagreeable. batty man / batty boy noun 1. A homosexual.
2. A crazy person. bean flicker noun A lesbian. [Masturbation by stimulating the clitoris.] biddy noun A woman, especially a garrulous old one. bimbo noun 1. A young woman indulged by rich and powerful older men.
2. A woman regarded as vacuous or as having an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal.
3. A vacuous person. birdbrain noun A stupid person; a nitwit. bitch / biatch / bint noun 1. A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.
2. A lewd woman.
3. A man considered to be weak or contemptible. bitch, bitching, bitched, bitches intransitive verb To complain. blandiose adjective A person or thing that has pretensions to grandeur, but is actually bland. blow verb 1. To be of poor quality, displeasing.
2. To go away; depart.
3. To perform fellatio on.
blows transitive verb bog standard adjective Boring, normal; nothing exciting or different. bollocks noun 1. Worthless or nonsensical matter; rubbish.
2. An untrue statement; a lie.
3. The testicles.
bollocks verb Make a mess of, destroy or ruin.

bonehead noun A stupid person; a dunce. bonk verb To fornicate. boob noun A fool. boobs noun plural Breasts. bozo noun A dunce; a fool. brownnoser noun Someone who seeks favor with an obsequious manner; an ass-kisser. bubblehead noun An idiot. bug off / bugger off verb To leave someone alone; go away. bum boy noun A young gay male. bum deal adjective To be cheated or have bad luck. ["He got a bum deal."] bumblefuck noun 1. A location inconveniently far away.
2. A general derogative term applied to a person. bunny-boiler noun An obsessive, mentally unstable woman; a stalker. [From the scene in the movie "Fatal Attraction" where Glenn Close boils the pet rabbit of the man she is stalking.] butt munch noun An asshole, jerk. butt pirate noun A sodomite.

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 10:17 AM
fag / faggot / faggit noun A gay male. fag hag noun A heterosexual woman who socializes extensively with gay men. faglame verb A weak attempt to flame someone on a message board, usually by calling your opponent gay. fag-lamer / fag-flamer noun A flamer who faglames. fank you noun A derogative expression of ingratitude. [A contraction of 'thank you' and 'fuck you.'] fart knocker noun An annoying or foolish person. fatass / fat-ass noun A fat person. fathead noun A stupid person. fatso noun A fat person. feck noun A euphemism for "fuck." [Irish slang.] fecker noun An annoying person. [Irish slang] felcher noun Someone who sucks semen out of an anus.
felch verb ffs! exclamation Acronym of "For Fuck's Sake!" [Used mostly in Internet chat rooms.] fink noun A contemptible person. flake noun A silly, incompetent or eccentric person. flame noun An insulting post on a message board. flamer noun 1. Someone who flames.
2. A male homosexual. flaming transitive verb The art of securing one-upsmanship on an Internet message board through the superior use of insulting criticism or remarks, humor, debate, psychology, literary devices, or other techniques. flatline noun Someone so stupid as to be brain-dead. flip the bird intransitive verb To gesture by raising a clenched fist with the second finger extended; to give the finger. floozy / floozie noun A prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets. foobed adjective Something that is fucked up. fook noun A euphemism for "fuck." [Mostly used in Internet chat rooms.] for fuck's sake! exclamation An exclamation of annoyance. floundation noun An organization run by floundering fools. fu phrasal verb Acronym of "Fuck You!" [Used mostly in Internet chat rooms.] fubar adjective Confused; disorganized. [Acronym of "Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition."] fuck noun: 1. An act of sexual intercourse.
2. A partner in sexual intercourse.
3. A despised person.
4. Used as an intensive: What the fuck do you want?
fuck intransitive verb
1. To engage in sexual intercourse.
2. To act wastefully or foolishly.
3. To interfere; meddle.
fuck verb transitive
1. To have sexual intercourse with.
2. To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
3. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
fuck interjection / an exclamation
Used to express extreme displeasure. fuck-all squared adjective Absolutely nothing. [Irish slang] fucked up phrasal verb 1. To be in confused or disorderly state. ["He was fucked-up."]
2. To make a mistake. ["I really fucked-up there!"] fucker noun A contemptible person. fuckface noun Ugly-looking and/or stupid-looking. fuckhead noun A person regarded as inept, foolish, or contemptible. fuckle-bitch noun A stupid bitch. fucknut noun A person regarded as eccentric or irrational. [A contraction of "Fucking Nutcase."] fuck off phrasal verb Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal. fuck over phrasal verb To treat unfairly; take advantage of. fucktard noun A person regarded as stupid, foolish or socially inept. [A contraction of "Fucking Retard."] fuck up phrasal verb To make a mistake; bungle something. fuck-up noun An incompetent, unsuccessful person; a failure. ["He's a total fuck-up."] fuckwit noun A stupid or inept person. fuck you phrasal verb A rebuke; an expression of anger, dismissal or defiance. fudge-packer noun Someone who engages in anal sex; usually applied to a gay man. fugly adjective Extremely unattractive. [A contraction of "Fucking Ugly."] fraudience noun A group of overly enthusiastic spectators placed there to cheerlead the performer. frap verbal phrase Frenzied activity which accomplishes nothing. [Acronym of "Frenetic Random Activity Period"] fruit flies noun plural Heterosexual women who socialize extensively with gay men.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Why do you get more worthless with every post?

Mr. Noodles
06-12-2005, 10:19 AM
no, not really. I just enjoy irritating you - and what better way to do it than by posting one of my favourite pots? :D
Irritating him is fun!

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 10:24 AM
absobloodylutely Adv. Absolutely. Abysinnia! Exclam. A jocular and intentional mispronunciation of "I'll be seeing you!" accidentally-on-purpose Phrs. Seemingly accidental but with veiled malice or harm. AC/DC Adj. Bisexual. ace (!) Adj. Excellent, wonderful.
Exclam. Excellent! acid Noun. The drug LSD. Lysergic acid diethylamide. [Orig. U.S. 1960s] acid house Noun. The dance music scene that pre-empted 'rave' in Britain, and began the long association of 'house' music and 'ecstasyafty Noun. Afternoon. E.g."Are you going to watch the game this afty?" [North-west use] agony aunt Noun. A woman who provides answers to readers letters in a publication's agony column. {Informal airy-fairy Adj. Lacking in strength, insubstantial. {Informal} Alan Whickers Noun. Knickers, underwear. Rhyming slang, often shortened to Alans. alcopop Noun. Sweet, ready-mixed fruit drinks containing alcohol. Cf. 'tart fuel'. {Informal} aled (up) Adj. Drunk, intoxicated by alcohol, usually beer (ale). alkie Noun. An alcoholic. Also spelt alky. all fur coat and no knickers Phrs. Of a woman, all superficial appearance and no real substance beneath. Derog. all mod cons Noun. All the fixtures and fittings necessary and expected - an abb. of all modern conveniences. {Informal} all mouth and (no) trousers Phrs. Boastful and without just reason. E.g."You shouldn't pay any attention to him, he's all mouth and no trousers." all-nighter Noun. A club night or event that goes on all night. all over the shop Phrs. 1. In a mess, out of order, disorganized.
2. Everywhere. E.g."I've been all over the shop this morning and I can't find her anywhere." allow (it) Verb. Forget it, don't bother. [London use] all time loser Noun. A public house, a bar. Rhyming slang on 'boozer'. See 'boozer (http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/b.htm#boozer)'. all to cock Phrs. Messed up, useless, wrong. all to pot Phrs. Wrong, messed up. E.g."Our whole holiday went all to pot when Dad got arrested for being drunk." almond rocks Noun. Socks. Cockney rhyming slang, often shortened to almonds.

alright! Exclam. Hello. A greeting. No answer is expected to what is inherently a question. Northern dialect has created the phonetic corruption awreet. amber nectar Noun. Lager. [Orig. Aust.] anchors Noun. Brakes. E.g."I slammed the anchors on and hit my head on the steering wheel." ane Noun. Abb. of anus. ankle-biters Noun. Children, particularly crawling babies. [Orig. Aust.] anorak Noun. An often socially inept person, having an obsessive interest in a hobby or subject. Usually has little or no fashion sense, and errs towards eccentricity. Originates from the 'trainspotter' look, of wearing anoraks; spending so much time at the end of station platforms in all weathersnecessitates the wearing of such attire. Cf. 'trainspotter'. Derog. antwacky Adj. Old fashioned. Possibly from antique(y). E.g."Oh no way! I'm not wearing those shoes, they're so antwacky." [Merseyside/West Lancashire use] any cop Phrs. Of value, of any worth. E.g."Have you heard their new CD? I heard it was rubbish but do you think it's any cop?" See 'cop' (adj). Cf. 'no cop'. any road Adv. Anyway. Also spelt anyroad. [Northern use] apeshit See 'go apeshit'. apeth Noun. A pet name for a silly person. A shortening of daft apeth. Apeth, derived from haypneeworth (half a penny's worth) but pronounced ha'p'orth. apple (core) Noun. 20. Cockney rhyming slang on 'score'. [1950s] apples and pears Noun. Stairs. Possibly the most commonly expressed piece of Cockney rhyming slang that is used as an example of such, or used in jocular mimicry. The term is infrequently heard used in genuine daily use. April Noun. Bottom, buttocks, 'arse'. Rhyming slang from April in Paris rhyming with arris - see 'arris'. Archer Noun. £2000. From the amount of money given by Jeffrey Archer to a prostitute (Monica Coughlan) to enable her to leave the country, and in order to buy her silence over services rendered. Jeffrey Archer, ex-member of Parliament and best selling author, served a prison sentence for perjury and perverting the course of justice. argue the toss Vrb phrs. To argue or dispute loudly and at length. argy-bargy Noun. Trouble, noisy quarrelling, arguing. {Informal}. arris Noun. Buttocks, 'arse'. Convoluted Cockney rhyming slang for 'arse'; Arris, an abbreviation of Aristotle, rhyming with bottle, and thereafter leading to bottle and glass rhyming with 'arse'. Also aris. arrows Noun. Darts, the equipment and the game itself. arse Noun. 1. The buttocks. The similar 'ass' isn't used as frequently, remaining more of an Americanism. S.e. from 1600s until mid 1800s.
2. An objectionable person.
3. A mistake, a poor job. E.g."He's made such an arse of that plastering job that I think we'll need to redo it."
Exclam. Expressing anger or frustration. arse about /around Verb. To mess around, to waste time. arse about face Phrs. Back to front. arse about tit Phrs. Back to front. arse-bandit Noun. A homosexual male. Derog. arsed Adj. Concerned, bothered. Usually heard in the negative sense of can't be arsed. E.g."I can't be arsed with work today, it's too damned hot." arseface Noun. 1. An ugly person.
2. A contemptible person. arse-hole Noun. 1. An idiot, contemptible person.
2. The anus.
* Also spelt arsehole.

arseholed Adj. Very drunk. arse-lick Verb. To grovel, ingratiate oneself. arse-licker Noun. A sycophant. arse-licking Adj. Sycophantic behaviour. arse load Noun. In large quantities, a lot of, a great amount. E.g." She's given me arse loads of paperwork to complete before lunch." arsemonger Noun. A contemptible person. Also arse monger. arse over kettle Phrs. Fall over. Also arse over tea kettle. arse over tit Phrs. Fall over, head over heels. E.g."She went arse over tit on the ice outside." arse-on Noun. 1. A bad mood. E.g."Keep out of Andy's way, he's got a the arse-on."
2. A difficult task. arse-up Noun. A shambles, a 'cock-up'.
Verb. To make a 'cock-up'. E.g."You wouldn't have arsed it up if you'd revised for your exam like everyone else." arsewipe Noun. 1. Toilet paper.
2. A contemptible person. arsey Adj. Moody. article Noun. An objectionable person. E.g."Come on, go and tidy your bedroom you lazy article." arvo Noun. Afternoon. See 'this arvo'. [Orig. Aust.] as fuck Phrs. An intensifier. E.g."It was rusty as fuck, so wasn't worth repairing." as rare as hen's teeth Phrs. Very rare, non existent. From hens not having teeth. as rare as rocking horse shit Phrs. Very rare, non existent. as right as rain Phrs. Satisfactory, comfortable, well. ass Noun. See 'arse'. asshole Noun. See 'arsehole'. ass lick / ass licker / ass licking Verb. See 'arse lick' and

ninth
06-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Faggot
Homo
Cunt

Damn, censorship is teh gayzorz.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Holy shit, there's another four-letter word banned? ninth, tell me what it is over MSN.

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 10:27 AM
dffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 10:29 AM
See, notorious? Ninth managed to guess. You're just so fuckin' worthless now, aintcha?

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 10:30 AM
See, notorious? Ninth managed to guess. You're just so fuckin' worthless now, aintcha?

Yes, I writhe in agony at your feet

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 10:43 AM
*has mercy on notorious*

Okay, okay. The banned words are ****, ******, ****, and *****.

RXP
06-12-2005, 11:01 AM
test: fuck bitch whore shit

Mannen som blev en gris
06-12-2005, 11:02 AM
************* ***** See, I can do it too! :p

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 11:05 AM
**** ?

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:05 AM
Posting lots of ****************'s still won't give you the satisfaction of writing down a word and seeing it get censored cause it's too much for the board to handle.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 11:06 AM
You're just putting stars down because you've failed the guess the right words.

Fucking *****.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:06 AM
**** ?

Oh, you finally got one of them? Or you just posted 4 *'s?

Kerr
06-12-2005, 11:07 AM
Fuck. Shit. ****. Cunt. Nigger. Kyke. Gook. ******.
Hmmm... what banned words are they?

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 11:08 AM
We've told you! They're ****, ******, ****, and *****.

Kerr
06-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Test:

cunt wanker asshole arse fucker motherfucker

Kerr
06-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Nah, not bad enough....

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Motherfucker? Look at the amount of stars, shitbrick.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:11 AM
And cunt? I already tried that and it wasn't banned.

God damn you're one stupid motherfucking gook, Jimbo.

sKratch
06-12-2005, 11:14 AM
We've told you! They're ****, ******, ****, and *****.
hahahaha i bet they also have cuntscab and ****** censored. So fucking lame. ****.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:17 AM
If the six-letter one is a certain ethnic slur, then yeah, we already figured that one out.

sKratch
06-12-2005, 11:23 AM
Man I thought I was onto something... Did you hear about the guy who almost got killed because he called a **** a ****** by accident?

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Irritating him is fun!

I have absolutely no clue who you are, and absolutely no memory of you ever irritating me. Sorry.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Man I thought I was onto something... Did you hear about the guy who almost got killed because he called a **** a ****** by accident?

Uhhh... PM me which four letter word you mean, cause both of the ones we know are banned make no fucking sense in that context.

sKratch
06-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Alright, let me just make sure my connection's secure. I don't want the admin on my back.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:34 AM
It showed up censored in the PM too, just email it.

sKratch
06-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Alright. You've updated your security certificates and encryption, right?

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:45 AM
Aaahahahahaha, got it.

Ladies and gentlemen, a sixth word. And no, I don't even know what that securities and encryption shit means.

Kerr
06-12-2005, 11:46 AM
I already did. It's called MSN.

Hahahahhaha.
Can't you put spaces between the letters?

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Probably, but I'm having too much fun knowing something most of you can't figure out on your own.

sKratch
06-12-2005, 11:48 AM
It cuts out the spaces and changes it to stars. Kind of like when you try to make a post in all caps.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Well, we could still use x's or something. But we ain't gonna.

Axrxe wxe gxoxoxkx?

Kerr
06-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Well, we could still use x's or something. But we ain't gonna.

Axrxe wxe gxoxoxkx?
I gxuxexsxs nxoxt.

ninth
06-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Race traitor

Aimeht
06-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Houston, we have a problem.

HeadAroundU
06-12-2005, 12:03 PM

I like your pictures Jenny :)

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 12:05 PM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/rafters.jpg

Má tvoja garáž trámy?

HeadAroundU
06-12-2005, 12:07 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/rafters.jpg

Má tvoja garáž trámy?

sure!! & yours?

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 12:10 PM
What are you waiting for, a written invitation?

ShadowPyro
06-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Má tvoja garáž trámy?
Is that Polish? I think its something Slavic at least... Damn, I cant speak it well anymore.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 12:13 PM

Vera
06-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Poor Simona is all I have to say about that.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't wanna live in the same country as that ***** either.

coke_a_holic
06-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Do they show up when you preview post? Because I thought I knew it, but it showed up in the preview...

Homer
06-12-2005, 12:40 PM

Preecey
06-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Ha- classic signature.
________
Web shows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 12:43 PM

Well thank you; at least someone does. :)

notoriousdoc
06-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Race traitor

Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse.

sKratch
06-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Well thank you; at least someone does. :)
Umm... am I the only one who finds HeadAroundU a little skeevy sounding?

Kerr
06-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Ninth has spoken a wise word or two in his day. Which is more than I can say for you. Although you immitate wittyness with long explanations of insults using a broad sounding vocabulary, it's still nothing more than an imitation of what Sin Studly and others sound like, and not the best imitation at that. You're how old?
He's twelve.

Noodles is gay
06-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Ninth has spoken a wise word or two in his day. Which is more than I can say for you. Although you immitate wittyness with long explanations of insults using a broad sounding vocabulary, it's still nothing more than an imitation of what Sin Studly and others sound like, and not the best imitation at that. You're how old?

age doesn't come into it.

sKratch
06-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Yeah I tried telling my date that last night and it didn't work very well.

ninth
06-12-2005, 02:19 PM
Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse.
1. I'm more intelligent than you.
2. I'm more respected than you.
3. It's not even worth comparing how more attractive I am than you.
4. Your attempts at insults are neither shocking nor cutting.
5. If you're going to reference a vegetable, you should always call it by its first name. Which is usually Terri.

Sin Studly
06-12-2005, 10:22 PM
age doesn't come into it.

Age doesn't have to come into it. Notoriousdoc is sleazy, stupid, ugly, fat, annoying, only respected by idiot cybersluts like Maria and punkangel, he'll remain a virgin until his dying day and yes, when he's trying to be offensive and insulting he just sounds like a bad imitation of me. ninth is better than notoriousdoc in everyway, unless you consider compassion a virtue (personally, I don't, because compassion for the weak and the stupid is the only thing keeping notorious from where he belongs, a gallows platform and then the potters ground). Why does it even matter that he's twelve years old? He's worthless in every way possible, and will be his entire life.

ninth
06-13-2005, 03:20 PM
The only person I'm obsessed with is myself. I'm merely cruel to others at my own leisure.

Sin Studly
06-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Jenny, you have my full support

If you truly wanted to support Jen, you would have actually read the argument and agreed with us, in a gentler manner. We're not 'slagging' her. We're trying to help her.

Sin Studly
06-13-2005, 10:38 PM
P.s.: & dan, if you were to listen to ninth or justin, you wouldn't get very far in life -prob not further than the bedpost...

He's not going to get far anyway. Telling him to ignore reality for the sake of his own self isn't really going to help him. He should learn from what he's told, and make an effort to become a better human being.

Rye
06-13-2005, 11:06 PM
He's not going to get far anyway. Telling him to ignore reality for the sake of his own self isn't really going to help him. He should learn from what he's told, and make an effort to become a better human being.

There's no block button in real life.

RXP
06-14-2005, 12:20 AM
Er.... yes there is. You just avoid people.

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 12:39 AM
And buy thirty cats and a pair of wooden false teeth.

JohnnyNemesis
06-14-2005, 12:49 AM
Yeah I tried telling my date that last night and it didn't work very well.

This should not have been overlooked.

Well played, sKratch.

Also, it's just plain stupid to call this a "slagging" of Jenny. I was personally shocked and pleased to see that they WEREN'T slagging her this time and they were reasoning with her, trying to reach out to her.

sKratch
06-14-2005, 01:10 AM
I can always count on you rickypants <3
I'll have you know thta I said the following to my friend in IM the other day:
BRB I HAVE TO GO PRODUCE THE POOPS

JohnnyNemesis
06-14-2005, 01:11 AM
I can always count on you rickypants <3
I'll have you know thta I said the following to my friend in IM the other day:
BRB I HAVE TO GO PRODUCE THE POOPS

Aww! You've just earned a special place in my <3.

And made my mood from :confused: to ;) .

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 01:53 AM
Notice how the people 'defending' Jenny aren't actually putting up any argument other than 'hang in there, Jen' and 'don't let their flaming bother you'.

I would think if they were smart enough to realise that if there's absolutely nothing they can say to argue against our statements, they'd be smart enough to realise that maybe Jenny should listen to us.

asdf
07-12-2005, 03:30 PM
just another spam

Sin Studly
07-12-2005, 07:25 PM
I remember this thread, this thread ruled.

ruroken
07-12-2005, 08:38 PM
.....I know what's coming.....

*hides under table*

Just a Girl
07-13-2005, 07:02 AM
goddamn i want to know what those words are. i'm either dense or innocent, but i have no idea.

ShadowPyro
07-13-2005, 07:11 AM
goddamn i want to know what those words are. i'm either dense or innocent, but i have no idea.
Or there are no words and Sin and TUNB were pulling all our legs....I don't know...

Paint_It_Black
07-13-2005, 08:42 AM
coon ?

nigger

No, you can still say those you stupid **** son of a ****. You will just get banned for it.

Come on, ban this ****!

I haven't figured out the longer ones yet...

Sin Studly
07-13-2005, 09:34 AM
The five letter one isn't really offensive at all, i dunno why it was wordbanned.

lost_nvrfound
07-31-2005, 09:18 PM
i have yet to figure any of them out. whenever i try, my mind goes blank. it really sucks arse

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-31-2005, 09:34 PM
i have yet to figure any of them out. whenever i try, my mind goes blank. it really sucks arse

Yeah I've been typing every word I can think of but I must be missing a couple words...

Linda
07-31-2005, 09:42 PM

That's 'cos no words have been banned, genius. :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
07-31-2005, 10:06 PM
^ Linda just pwnd so many of you it's not funny. *sighs*

arak0r
07-31-2005, 11:58 PM
alright this needs to be stated. every time i see trip post, or sim. just, i mean no offense, but just fuck eachother already. meet up, get a hotel, and fuck for the rest of eternity. its so goddamn obvious that you want it.

Sin Studly
08-01-2005, 02:42 AM
Pay for the airfare if living vicariously through our sex lives means so damn much to you. Fat bitch.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Pay for the airfare if living vicariously through our sex lives means so damn much to you. Fat bitch.

living vicariously through it? WTF. what are you goddamn stupid? you dont seem to understand what im saying. every time you post, or say ANYTHING, sim comes along to either defend you, or praise you. EVERY SINGLE TIME. its fucking absurd. everyone knows she wants your nuts.

shes an attractive young woman as well, relatively intelligent too.

you.. well.. youre you. i want nothing to do with your sex lives, i just find it annoying.

the_GoDdEsS
08-01-2005, 11:14 AM
Hahahahaha. Feel free to send donations to Justin's paypal account. I'll send you a postcard from wherever we fucked.

Sin Studly
08-01-2005, 11:22 AM
living vicariously through it? WTF. what are you goddamn stupid? you dont seem to understand what im saying. every time you post, or say ANYTHING, sim comes along to either defend you, or praise you. EVERY SINGLE TIME. its fucking absurd. everyone knows she wants your nuts.

shes an attractive young woman as well, relatively intelligent too.

you.. well.. youre you. i want nothing to do with your sex lives, i just find it annoying.

I could be really really mean and point out the fact that you were in love with Bella, to a stalkerish degree, for several years. But I'm too nice to do that.

You fat ugly stupid annoying piece of worthless fucking shit. Commit suicide.

the_GoDdEsS
08-01-2005, 11:25 AM
That crossed my mind too how you shamelessly followed her around but I was just too nice to mention it, I guess.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:26 AM
I could be really really mean and point out the fact that you were in love with Bella, to a stalkerish degree, for several years. But I'm too nice to do that.

You fat ugly stupid annoying piece of worthless fucking shit. Commit suicide.

wasnt in love with bella, to a stalkerish degree, for several years :rolleyes:

stop getting grouchy because i pointed out shes a complete wench for you, and thats the truth. you're absolutely NOTHING. you sit on this board, with an ego, that gets stroked so often by the girls on this board, its absurd. you have highly inflated views of yourself, and your own worth. you know what you are, at best? entertainment for a board full of 12 and 13 year olds. thats it.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:28 AM
That crossed my mind too how you shamelessly followed her around but I was just too nice to mention it, I guess.
im so glad you could join in for another post. i didnt follow her around. i did defend her, but i didnt follow her around, ill admit to the defense bs. the thing is, you DO follow him around. every single fucking topic, or post he makes, that ive seen, youre in it eventually if not the first person to post in it. ill be the first to admit myself defending bella like that was absolutely fucking absurd, and stupid. if anything though, it shows that if anyone knows when someone else is doing it, i would ;)

the_GoDdEsS
08-01-2005, 11:33 AM
wasnt in love with bella, to a stalkerish degree, for several years :rolleyes:

stop getting grouchy because i pointed out shes a complete wench for you, and thats the truth. you're absolutely NOTHING. you sit on this board, with an ego, that gets stroked so often by the girls on this board, its absurd. you have highly inflated views of yourself, and your own worth. you know what you are, at best? entertainment for a board full of 12 and 13 year olds. thats it.

Jealous in denial much?

Seriously, why does it bother you that I find his posts amusing and worthy replying to and that we share similar opinions on the people here? Get over it. You make yourself sound like a crybaby.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:37 AM
jealous of WHAT? i do not understand it. its nice if you find his posts amusing. i myself find my dog amusing. that doesnt mean everything she does is amusing or good.

you on the other hand seem to refuse to admit mr trip actually has faults, and quite a few of them. maybe you think theyre good, in which case id say you arent as intelligent as i thought you were, not that it matters. this board never ceases to amaze me with its horrible.. just everything >:E

and before people get all upset and crying and asking me how can i get this way over something that doesnt matter bla bla bla, its because im an arrogant asshole, and i seriously think i know whats better for people and how things should be. deal with it. (hey, im being honest)

the_GoDdEsS
08-01-2005, 11:52 AM
you on the other hand seem to refuse to admit mr trip actually has faults, and quite a few of them. maybe you think theyre good, in which case id say you arent as intelligent as i thought you were, not that it matters. this board never ceases to amaze me with its horrible.. just everything >:E

Seriously Joey, I for a fact know Justin dislikes you. And I don't remember ever saying anything against you or joining the Joey bashing because you did not give me any real reason to. So if I do next time, be sure it's you being a crybaby bitch making posts like these trying to tell me what is right and what is not. I have no respect for anyone even making an attempt at doing that.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Seriously Joey, I for a fact know Justin dislikes you. And I don't remember ever saying anything against you or joining the Joey bashing because you did not give me any real reason to. So if I do next time, be sure it's you being a crybaby bitch making posts like these trying to tell me what is right and what is not. I have no respect for anyone even making an attempt at doing that.

i know he dislikes me too. i dislike him. generally i dont act like a complete cunt towards a large group of random people. i cant stand those that do, ie justin. in fact i cant stand pretty much anything about the guy. hes everything ive been brought up to dislike.

i said i thought you were intelligent, i think you are. its hardly being a crybaby bitch when all youre doing is pointing out something that is absolutely 100% truthful.

Sin Studly
08-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey Joey...
http://www.toofly.com/crysmall.gif

It seems all you do when you post on this bbs is whine. Whine because people like me, and people don't like you. But of course, you've deluded yourself into thinking it's some sort of massive leet conspiracy. "Oh wah wah wah! Why does everyone suck Justins e-cock ur all asskissing minions wah wah wah! I h8 this board so much, all anyone ever does here is kiss Trips ass!" Get over it, you whining crybaby bitch. Your 'truth' is completely subjective, completely biased, and completely wrong.

You want to talk about my 'faults'? Because nobody else here has recognised them? What kind of shit is this, I openly admit my faults because I'm not ashamed of them. My faults are just building blocks in the rich tapestry that make up the wonder that is Justin, and without them I'd be completely uninteresting and lame.

Your faults on the other hand... well...

Let's start with your arrogance. It's unjustifiable arrogance. You're a fat, ugly, annoying, stupid nerd. You e-stalked Bella because you're pathetic and lame and you'll never lead a life worth living. You have absolutely nothing to feel arrogant about. I still blame you for Bella's reluctance to log onto MSN regularly, by the way. Because you were a 'total wench' for her, to the point of annoying the living shit out of her. We actually had a conversation once, where we came to the conclusion that Maria ; Justin as Joey ; Bella. But I had to add the proviso that Maria was totally insane, while you were just insanely stupid.

Nothing about you is interesting, unique, or worth thinking about, Joey. You will die alone, and unloved. You know you're not really arrogant, stupid and selfrighteous perhaps, but arrogance seriously doesn't fit with you, your personality, or your shitty middle-class geek life.

Seriously man, I've tried to be gentle with you because I realise how sad and pathetic your life is, and out of deference to Bella and Nicole, but if you're just gonna come to board solely to whine about how pathetic it is that people here like me, and how much better it was in the old days, and wah wah wah fucking wah, then I'm just gonna have to come out and say this to you.

Think about every woman you've ever approached. Think about that brief look of disgust and revulsion they couldn't help but show before they managed to mask it and quickly compose a gentle way to turn you down... the kind ones, anyway. Think about your parents. Think about the life they could have had if you never existed, think about the life they're living now, because of you. Think about your friends. Think about that annoying friend you have, everybodies got one. Think about all the times you just wished he's piss off. Now, think about all the times you've been that annoying friend. All the times you've known... not felt, not thought, but known that you were annoying the rest of your friends. That they didn't want you around. That they didn't really like you. Now think about all the times they've felt that way and you haven't realised.

Think about your future. Do you have one? Just years and years and endless fuckin years of more disappointment, more regrets, more mistakes. A boring shitty job lined up for you, to eat away the prime of your life, and trust me, a person like you would be lucky if that even adds up to a week. Hours and hours every day of wishing you were at home, or maybe no job. Maybe you'll end up a wandering aimless dole-mole, spending hours and hours of every day sitting at home wishing you had something to do, and money to do it with.

Think about your love-life. You know, you don't feel, deep down inside you know that you're too inferior to actually manage to end up with any woman you actually want. You know that every girlfriend you ever get is going to be a mirror of your own inferiority, flawed, ugly, uninteresting, boring. And you might not know it now, but every time you look into her face you're going to see yourself looking back at you. Your stripped, naked, raw self, screaming in self-loathing. "Why? Why are you doing this to me? What are you doing with her? You don't like her? Is she the best you can get?" And the answer, harsh, and unforgiving in your own mind, will inevitably be "Yes". "So what, are you so weak you need to be with a woman you don't even like? If the best you can do is just her, why are you with anybody at all? Are you so fucking weak you can't live on your own, you need to pretend that you actually love somebody just to get through your miserable fucking days?." And the answer, harsh, and unforgiving in your own mind, will inevitably be "Yes", once more. And that's when you'll start to realise, slowly but surely, that she feels the exact same way about you.

Think about everything I've said. Think about it, and make the decision that deep down inside you know is the right one for you.

http://www.weberspump.com/acatalog/h5redrubberhose.jpghttp://www.baz.com/wendy/personal/PICS/garage.jpg

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Why is it so important to you why Simmeh does or does not "follow" Trip around?

HisHolinessSatan
08-01-2005, 09:36 PM
im an arrogant asshole,

Never said a truer word.

Sin Studly
08-01-2005, 09:47 PM
No, he wishes he could be an arrogant asshole. In reality he's just a crybaby pussy.

JohnnyNemesis
08-01-2005, 09:50 PM
I've always kept silent when arak0r pointed out how everyone defends Trip while, I understand, he did the same for Bella at one time. I always kept silent because it wasn't my place, and even more because I wasn't around back then and wouldn't know anything for sure.

But this line:

this board never ceases to amaze me with its horrible.. just everything >:E

is inexcusable. This quote is like a summary of everything you've ever said on here since I registered here late last year, and it's fucking pathetic. Seriously. "If you don't like it here, then leave!!!" is usually a line lazy idiots use so that they don't have to think about or understand a person's reason for expressing their dislike of something. In this case, however, it's not anything like that. You simply need to get the fuck away from this BBS if it makes you so goddamn miserable. It's sad. I left for a month, and it was the easiest thing ever, and I actually like this place. Why can't you either leave or stop whining already?

I honest to goodness will never understand those of you who hate this place but still post here. We have no control over you, and we SHOULD be irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Just leave.

Homer
08-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Justin, do you have that saved on your computer or something? Because I remember those exact word but I can't remember who you said it to... hmm... anyways, I'll, uh, end my paragraph here now.

coke_a_holic
08-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Justin, that was the harshest thing I've ever read. http://www.offspring.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

arak0r
08-01-2005, 10:35 PM
im not even bothering to read it, in fact im laughing over here because of how EASY it was to get that kind of response out of him, and several other people. i love it

arak0r
08-01-2005, 10:37 PM
i did read johnnys post and i have to say, if you havent figured it out already, i generally complain alot to annoy the hell out of some people. ill admit it :) this place DOES NOT however, make me miserable. far from it. ive spent far more than a month away from it, and been fine. but hey whatever.

edit: read through justins post. yknow what i LOVE about it? he knows absolutely NOTHING about my life. id wager only 3-5 people online know ANYTHING about it.

if you are ever involved with interweb flame wars, and are paranoid as fuck, you generally do not give away any personal information. like me, sad as it is, i DO have issues with paranoia, and have bits of ocd, and alot of narcissisitic personality disorder. but hell im admitting it

lastly: the suicide thing? give me a break. id NEVER kill myself. its a waste. life is something wonderful, that shouldnt be taken from anyone, even if its a shrivelled old cunt like linda, or some ego tripping drugged up kid like justin. life man. cant get enough of life.

wheelchairman
08-01-2005, 10:49 PM
blah blah blah I'm a vagina.

Jesus joey.

Sin Studly
08-01-2005, 10:51 PM
omg liek i only sed that 2 get a response from u. i'm only a whining miserable pussy to be liek annoying. Yeah, I'm sure you've made countless whining posts about how everybody likes me and nobody likes you which were routinely ignored for the sole purpose of "annoying people".

You're completely and utterly worthless, Joey. You should commit suicide. " life is something wonderful, that shouldnt be taken from anyone" this is something only people with no real reason to live apart from the human instinct to survive would say.

Oh, and "you know NOTHING about my life" is a tried-and-true Linda defence. Everything I said about you is very likely to be true. Everything we say about Linda is very likely to be true.

You're fucking pathetic Joey. Just stop posting.

Sin Studly
08-01-2005, 10:54 PM
if you are ever involved with interweb flame wars, and are paranoid as fuck, you generally do not give away any personal information. like me, sad as it is, i DO have issues with paranoia, and have bits of ocd, and alot of narcissisitic personality disorder. but hell im admitting it

Just read this edit. Seriously, it's the saddest thing I've ever read, ever.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 10:57 PM
oh jesus has nothing to do with it. its all in the spirit of instigation. i know no one will believe it anyway so might as well have some fun with it :p

arak0r
08-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Just read this edit. Seriously, it's the saddest thing I've ever read, ever.

yes. so sad :'( :'(

not really. it has less to do with the interweb flaming wars (which yes, is sad) and more to me being outright paranoid about people. i dont trust anyone. my real life is going along fine and happy, anyone that actually DOES know about it, knows.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:00 PM
nothing you said about my life, is true. SO HAH. !!!1

adding: Wcm's post actually made me laugh. funny that.

Sin Studly
08-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Anyone else recognise a hint of sick desperation in Joey's claims that his life is just super? Almost like he's trying to convince himself more than he's trying to convince us?

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:05 PM
yes im trying to convince myself that regularly going out with my friends to soccer games, hanging out with them, and chillin is fun. listening to music is fun. in fact and reality, IT ISNT. I HATE MY LIFE

NO MORE HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS

or whatever it is that croatian used to say

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-01-2005, 11:08 PM
Dude.... you have problems....

Homer
08-01-2005, 11:08 PM
oh jesus has nothing to do with it. its all in the spirit of instigation. i know no one will believe it anyway so might as well have some fun with it :p

what? Shut up already.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:09 PM
at least im not canadian :(

which btw, you excited about the nhl being back?

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-01-2005, 11:11 PM

At least your not Canadian? Good one.... and yes I'm glad hockeys back.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:16 PM
At least your not Canadian? Good one.... and yes I'm glad hockeys back.

what team you root for? i hear mike modano is going to the bruins.. i hope to god not. i never liked him, and hes almost 40 ffs

Homer
08-01-2005, 11:18 PM

what's bad about Canada? Oh the beer's better. sorry.

and actually, I don't care about hockey. Sorry to ruin the stereotype.

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-01-2005, 11:20 PM
what team you root for? i hear mike modano is going to the bruins.. i hope to god not. i never liked him, and hes almost 40 ffs

I'm obviously a Toronto fan!! haaha... but really I like New Jeresey, always been one of my favourite teams.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:25 PM
what's bad about Canada? Oh the beer's better. sorry.

and actually, I don't care about hockey. Sorry to ruin the stereotype.

not ruining a stereotype, i love hockey asshat. i dont care about beer, i dont drink it

http://www.boomspeed.com/joeay/starlighthread.jpg

^^^

and id like to add this, cause trip didnt find it, and he should have when he went on his large ranting anti joey novel there.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/the_40_year_old_virgin/steve_carell/the40yearoldvirgin_bigfinal.jpg

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:26 PM
I'm obviously a Toronto fan!! haaha... but really I like New Jeresey, always been one of my favourite teams.

you could have been a sens fan :X

the only person i DONT hate on the devils is martin brodeur. id take him over any goalie in the game right now honestly. well at least in his prime. fuck hasek.

Sin Studly
08-01-2005, 11:27 PM
yes im trying to convince myself that regularly going out with my friends to soccer games, hanging out with them, and chillin is fun. listening to music is fun. in fact and reality, IT ISNT. I HATE MY LIFE

Your pathetic attempt at sarcasm merely proves my point. Stop being so horribly lame, you're seriously starting to sound like Linda.

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-01-2005, 11:28 PM
you could have been a sens fan :X

the only person i DONT hate on the devils is martin brodeur. id take him over any goalie in the game right now honestly. well at least in his prime. fuck hasek.

Yeah thats one of the main reasons I like the devils is because of brodeur. And I hate hasek as well.

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Yeah thats one of the main reasons I like the devils is because of brodeur. And I hate hasek as well.
werd. i think the leafs need to upgrade at goalie myself, i wouldnt trust ed belfour.. hes getting old himself :\

Rancid_Guyxxx
08-01-2005, 11:36 PM
werd. i think the leafs need to upgrade at goalie myself, i wouldnt trust ed belfour.. hes getting old himself :\

Belfours decent. Leaf fans love him. I think he's gonna retire soon. I liked when the leafs had Felix Potvin.

HeadAroundU
08-01-2005, 11:38 PM
arak0r rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sin(m),Wheelretard,...
shut up! crybabies

arak0r
08-01-2005, 11:40 PM
k guys, lets all be good now :) be friends, and we can all go catch a good show like this,

http://www.starlight-express-musical.de/

http://www.starlight-express.net/

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 12:15 AM
arak0r rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sin(m),Wheelretard,...
shut up! crybabies

Shut up, mutant-face.

JoY
08-02-2005, 07:07 AM
wait, mine too. though I wouldn't exactly say -years-.

Joe, you DIDN'T have a crush on me? dude, an appropriate Dutch expression now would be; "nu breekt mn klomp", which means "now my wooden shoe breaks."

*pinches cheek* I'm at loss for words towards you. I don't know what to say, except that I didn't have so much to do with this, as the fact it was pretty obvious.

Tizzalicious
08-02-2005, 07:09 AM
I don't wanna interfere here, but I really have to giggle at "now my wooden shoe breaks"

*giggles at that*

JoY
08-02-2005, 07:13 AM
blah blah blah I'm a vagina.

Jesus joey.
hahahahahaha!!

I don't want to insult anyone by hysterically cracking up seeing this comment, but.. hahhahahaha!!

JoY
08-02-2005, 07:15 AM
adding: Wcm's post actually made me laugh. funny that.
THANK you. I'm glad you could see the humour in that one.

dude... hahaha.

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 07:17 AM
Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen Linda make as big a moron of herself as Joey just did. And his cowardly pathetic 'backing out of the whole argument' tactic was just shameful and pathetic.

Honestly Joe, when you're this stupid and wrong, keep your fat fucking mouth shut next time.

JoY
08-02-2005, 07:18 AM
you're seriously starting to sound like Linda.
whoa, that's exactly what I just told him in a PM! *shock*

I swear, he seriously isn't, though. I mean, that's not the way I know him.

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 07:24 AM
It's hard to admit when your friends finally lose their fucking minds, I realise that. But seriously... look at whats happened.

I've always known Joey was stupider than horse shit, but I never thought he was this fucking deluded and pathetic.

JoY
08-02-2005, 07:44 AM
I adore the title of this topic. this has certainly been SOME test. jaysus.

I've been deleted from his MSN & AIM. even though we last talked a few days ago & everything was peachy-fine & friendly then.

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 07:56 AM
Christ, sounds like his mental health is really going downhill. I don't think anything I could say could possibly articulate the situation better than 'Jaysus'.

I guess I can officially add "insane" to his list of foibles?

JoY
08-02-2005, 08:03 AM
depends on his reaction on my reply to his PM to him.

I think the last couple of years he's been slowly, but pretty effectively detaching himself from his desk & computer, thus the internet, which actually sounds quite healthy to me.

the_GoDdEsS
08-02-2005, 08:05 AM
I found it cute how you stated you had narcissistic personality disorder. The way you’re whining here only confirms that it somehow must bother you in the end that someone else is getting the attention. Nothing about you is interesting though. You’re completely insignificant on this board, you’re just a loner who strolls through it. You know where you got your ‘narcissism’ from? You’re trying to get over your insecurities and inferiority by demonstrating some kind of superiority complex of the “Look at me, I’m an arrogant arsehole.” kind. Claiming you are an arsehole does not make you one. I could claim I’m the Princess of Troy or whatever. How and WHERE are you an arrogant arsehole? Link me? It’s called overcompensation, Joey. And it’s how people deal with their inferiority.

You're a joke.

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 08:19 AM
So, uhh... basically he hates me because he wants to be me, but is far too fat, unattractive and pathetic to ever come close?

That's actually not a bad theory.

Preocupado
08-02-2005, 07:55 PM
And his cowardly pathetic 'backing out of the whole argument' tactic was just shameful and pathetic.

Honestly Joe, when you're this stupid and wrong, keep your fat fucking mouth shut next time.

Well, since he mentioned the ocd, you could either expect that, wich is the way he probably feels within himself right now, bumping his geniality to create excuses for denying that feeling, or just go on with that argument until only two decomposing skinny bodies in front of theyr computers are all that remains... One with a laughing/crying of starvation expression, and the other with a furious/horrified expression on it's face.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 10:03 PM
depends on his reaction on my reply to his PM to him.

I think the last couple of years he's been slowly, but pretty effectively detaching himself from his desk & computer, thus the internet, which actually sounds quite healthy to me.

that is true.

goddess, shut the fuck up already. you do NOT know what the hell is wrong with me, trip, knows even less, somehow. only whats his name that just posted had anything to say that was intelligent, and even then i dont think he knows what hes talking about. tbh ive just decided that this place isnt worth any effort and youre just going to get the completely dumbed down asshole that i can be when i wish. you want arrogance? ask people that know me. i think im right, all the time, no matter what. i have ALOT of pride when it comes down to it. prolly far too much.

i am being honest about that, and i still cant escape the cries of liar liar! if someones a liar, how can you choose between various things that liar has said to believe?

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 10:06 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, sorry honey but you know absolutely NOTHING about my life! My life is just fine! It's a shame you're just SO in love with me that you can't get me out of your mind. :D :D :D

Haha, gotta love me!

the_GoDdEsS
08-02-2005, 10:07 PM
goddess, shut the fuck up already. you do NOT know what the hell is wrong with me, trip, knows even less, somehow.

Hahahaha. Linda much? She told me to shut the fuck up like 567545674864 times. Yes, I want to see the 'asshole'. Bring it on.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Hahahaha. Linda much? She told me to shut the fuck up like 567545674864 times. Yes, I want to see the 'asshole'. Bring it on.

this is nothing like linda, because you honestly DONT know much. ill admit some people do, a very select few, but you dont, trip doesnt, no one on this board, or any other forum really does. thats just the truth.

oh, and id like to add, that you cant compare me to linda simply because i told you to shut the fuck up, i tell MANY people to stfu. you arent the first. :rolleyes:

ive been telling people to stfu for ages now, and diaf, you remember that one dont you.

the thing is, no one can really know what other people are like, in real life, till you actually know them. the more i think about that, the more amusing it gets, as so many people, just assume how people are in life. trip doing his full "psychological" evaluation of me a bit ago, was hilarious. why dont people see that?

and just to address it, no i dont want to be like trip at all. he is really the opposite of everything i am and wish to be. i usually try to keep my mouth shut, i dont generally like upsetting people, i dont do drugs, or drink, or do anything without thinking about it before i do it, or thinking about the consequences of the action. at least that is opposite of him for the most part, from what i can tell.

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 10:17 PM
I know you're fat, ugly, pathetic, stupid and annoying. I know you e-stalked Bella like a creepy insane geek. What more do I need to know? You're fucking pitiful, Joey. Stop emulating Linda.

coke_a_holic
08-02-2005, 10:19 PM
I know you're fat, ugly, pathetic, stupid and annoying. I know you e-stalked Bella like a creepy insane geek. What more do I need to know? You're fucking pitiful, Joey. Stop emulating Linda.
But you don't know the countless other girls he's stalked outside of the boards. That's useful information there.

the_GoDdEsS
08-02-2005, 10:20 PM
this is nothing like linda, because you honestly DONT know much. ill admit some people do, a very select few, but you dont, trip doesnt, no one on this board, or any other forum really does. thats just the truth.

I don't need to know facts about your life. It's enough to see what you display on here and that ain't an arrogant asshole or narcissism. It's the way you act.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 10:25 PM

im not ugly, pathetic, or stupid. i know i annoy some people, i dont stalk people, im not creepy, might be insane, and im not a geek.

But you don't know the countless other girls he's stalked outside of the boards. That's useful information there.

i havent stalked anyone :rolleyes:

I don't need to know facts about your life. It's enough to see what you display on here and that ain't an arrogant asshole or narcissism. It's the way you act.

that is where you're wrong, in fact, the LAST line you said, is very truthful. specifically the last word. what i AM like here, in my life, you will not know, nor will anyone else here know.

the_GoDdEsS
08-02-2005, 10:28 PM
that is where you're wrong, in fact, the LAST line you said, is very truthful. specifically the last word. what i AM like here, in my life, you will not know, nor will anyone else here know.

Wrong. Real life arrogant assholes (that's who you claim you ARE) don't ever whine on public messageboards. Point not taken.

Diamond Dee
08-02-2005, 10:30 PM
This topic has gotten pathetic. From what I've seen Joey says shit to get people irritated and at times it's uncalled for but that's just him. If you get to know him on a personal level you'll know that he's nice and doesn't mean any harm. Yeah his mouth gets him in trouble at times but most people are guilty of this behaviour. He does come across as an arrogant ass at times thinking that he knows everything. It can be annoying as hell. Maybe it's an east coast thing for all I know. Everyone has their faults and to pick on someone so much is rather sad. I guess the people taking part in this need an ego boost if they need to resort to such petty shit. There's more important things in life than an Offy message board. Yes, that's my worthless two cents. :)

coke_a_holic
08-02-2005, 10:31 PM
If someone's arrogant in real life, they would act the same online. They would HATE not being taken seriously, and they would act like total asses until their point of view is received. You are not arrogant in the least, and you can't fool anyone.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Wrong. Real life arrogant assholes (that's who you claim you ARE) don't ever whine on public messageboards. Point not taken.

oh so you know EVERYONE that has ever been arrogant? or an asshole? or both? shit my bad, i didnt realize you surveyed the arrogant assholes society, and thus came up with that.

in fact, the post you just made is something ive done ALOT myself, basically state something like a fact when it in fact isnt. because i think i know it all. id say you are arrogant as hell too :)

arak0r
08-02-2005, 10:35 PM
If someone's arrogant in real life, they would act the same online. They would HATE not being taken seriously, and they would act like total asses until their point of view is received. You are not arrogant in the least, and you can't fool anyone.

what are you fucking STUPID?

i DO hate not being taken seriously. right now im being serious, and no one is fucking believing it. i am seriously annoyed by that shit.

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Hrmm... a theory I have.

Joey is hideously ugly. Linda is hideously ugly.

Joey seems to hate everyone on the board and only posts here to complain about it. Linda seems to hate everyone on the board and only posts here to complain about it.

Joey clings to the "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY LIFE!", "I don't care what any of you think" and "I'm just here to piss you off" defences. Linda clings to the "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY LIFE!", "I don't care what any of you think" and "I'm just here to piss you off" defences.

Joey lurks on the forum without saying anything and pretends like he doesn't even read it, but always seems to pop up when his name is mentioned. Linda lurks on the forum without saying anything and pretends like she doesn't even read it, but always seems to pop up when her name is mentioned.

Joey makes desperately transparant claims that he holds himself in high esteem, much higher than he deserves, and much higher than any other rational person holds him in. Linda makes desperately transparant claims that she holds herself in high esteem, much higher than she deserves, and much higher than any other rational person holds her in.

Joey got jilted in a pathetic e-stalkerish offspring.com love affair. Linda got jilted in a pathetic e-stalkerish offspring.com love affair.

Joey is stupid, annoying, and nothing gets through that thick skull of his. Linda is stupid, annoying, and nothing gets through that thick skull of hers.

Did I miss any?

Oh, and a little gem of wisdom from a good buddy on the subject at hand...

Anonymous Contributor says:
What I remember most is that I always disliked him on the old board, even when he was popular, but just enough to ignore him instead of railing on him.
Then, at some point, everyone started disliking him.
And began appealing to me, in a sense, for friendship.

Justin says:
oh?

Like, just replying to shit I said. Nothing overt, but that general sense you get when you realize that someone's riding your ass.

Justin says:
yeah, i get it

At that point, though, I didn't have the heart to tell him that I never really liked him
Fortunately he seems to be more into the loner role on this incarnation of the BBS.
It's really fucking sad how the internet is starting to get to the point where unpopular people in real life are unpopular online too.
It used to be one big support group for nerds.
But now, with the democratization of the internet, outcasts in real life are outcasts online too.
Sorry geek, there's no other solution but the barrel of gun.

the_GoDdEsS
08-02-2005, 10:36 PM
I guess the people taking part in this need an ego boost if they need to resort to such petty shit.

No, I'm getting the giggles from this. I've ignored him for years. But once somebody starts shit about me, they get shit back.

coke_a_holic
08-02-2005, 10:38 PM
what are you fucking STUPID?

i DO hate not being taken seriously. right now im being serious, and no one is fucking believing it. i am seriously annoyed by that shit.
Oh come on, you only actually post to whine or troll. I have YET to see you add something to a discussion. If you were REALLY arrogant, you would put your two cents on every available discussion. I'm fucking stupid, that's a great way to address my point of view.

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 10:38 PM

http://www.toofly.com/crysmall.gif

arak0r
08-02-2005, 10:39 PM
No, I'm getting the giggles from this. I've ignored him for years. But once somebody starts shit about me, they get shit back.

oh no you didnt!!!1

and the anonmyous contributor is hilarious, because ive talked to .. 5 people from this board and the old board. nicky, bella, vicky, dana, and that micha guy. oh and maartje every now and then. how many do i talk to now? 2. and no bella isnt one of them.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Oh come on, you only actually post to whine or troll. I have YET to see you add something to a discussion. If you were REALLY arrogant, you would put your two cents on every available discussion. I'm fucking stupid, that's a great way to address my point of view.

.... you see, thats the thing, how often are there GOOD discussions going on in here? very rarely. i barely ever post on any forums anymore because they bore the fuck out of me. my post count here, till this last week, was rather miniscule. you people are a goddamn joke

Diamond Dee
08-02-2005, 10:42 PM
I don't know who started what. It was meant as a general statement. I'm sure these discussions have taken place in other topics and I'm not around enough to know the history. If someone starts shit then they should expect to get shit back.

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Joey, you've been sprouting that shit for years. Isn't it about time you just left the fucking board if you hate it so much, instead of becoming the next Linda?

coke_a_holic
08-02-2005, 10:46 PM
.... you see, thats the thing, how often are there GOOD discussions going on in here? very rarely. i barely ever post on any forums anymore because they bore the fuck out of me. my post count here, till this last week, was rather miniscule. you people are a goddamn joke
Doesn't matter if they're good enough for you, arrogant people would STILL be pumping their ideas into other people. You're skipping around the subject...

Turbonegro
08-02-2005, 10:46 PM
.... you see, thats the thing, how often are there GOOD discussions going on in here? very rarely. i barely ever post on any forums anymore because they bore the fuck out of me.

Stop whining. Leave. It's really that simple.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 10:47 PM
oh i definately started this. i know no one else with a brain would ever point out what a "lovely" couple sim and justin are. the ones that would are mostly a bunch of new over hormoned people that no one could take seriously. everyone else seem to be pretty cool with them, but thats aok. i should have known anyone with an opposing point on this forum just gets bashed to hell, and thus cant bother with using intelligent arguments, and will just be repeatedly called stupid, or thick skulled, etc etc.

at least when hp was around, i could have an intelligent discussion with him, or endy, or fuck. i cant really remember many of the others. twisted by design? i think thats one, there were a few others as well. i dont see any of them on here at all these days, cept maybe the pope.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 10:48 PM

but then i wouldnt be able to try and force my ideas on you :(

the_GoDdEsS
08-02-2005, 10:53 PM
It doesn't come down to that. You were trying to talk about the intelligence factor being influenced by who people are friends with.

Soon I'll magically have dementia in your eyes. Just like I magically turned to an ugly skank in Linda's eyes.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 10:56 PM
not at all. i already said i thought you were intelligent, and you are extremely physically attractive. that doesnt mean i have to like your personality.

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 10:57 PM
oh i definately started this. i know no one else with a brain would ever point out what a "lovely" couple sim and justin are.

Firstly, you're a complete fucking idiot, stop living under the misconception that you're intelligent. Secondly, anybody with a brain would realise that your accusations that we're a "lovely" couple aren't going to bother us. Hell, if I ever got the chance I'd be all up ons, and I can say the same about her with plenty of confidence. Hell, we're kinda like you and Bella used to be. Except, y'know, I'm not stalking her... and I'm not a fat pathetic loser... oh, and she doesn't look at me with nothing but contempt and disdain, tolerating me only because of the pity she feels for me.

at least when hp was around, i could have an intelligent discussion with him, or endy, or fuck. i cant really remember many of the others. twisted by design? i think thats one, there were a few others as well. i dont see any of them on here at all these days, cept maybe the pope.

Vlad and Endy are still here, they're moderators in fact... actually, Endy and I were discussing this topic. He mentioned that he felt really really sorry for you, and asked me if you've always been such a pussy.

Face facts, Joey. Nobody likes you. Nobody wants you here. People barely even tolerate your existance. Just leave. It's pitifully obvious how miserable this forum makes you, so just leave! Stop lurking here and complaining like a crying little vagina, just click the little X in the top right-hand corner of the window, and never come back. You'll do your mental health a lot of good.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 11:08 PM
i dont see either of them making that many topics, i never talked to endy either so i dunno if that convo with the anonymous person is him. i think i might have talked to him ONCE.

ÐemonFires
08-02-2005, 11:14 PM
i know god get over it

*late*

Sin Studly
08-02-2005, 11:17 PM
i never talked to endy either so i dunno if that convo with the anonymous person is him.

Ha! I knew it'd drive your paranoid mind NUTS trying to figure out who it was, otherwise I would have posted it under his... (or her) real name. Priceless.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 11:31 PM
oh so you choose to believe at the least im paranoid. but nothing else. shouldnt really pick and choose what i say as truth or not.

Endymion
08-02-2005, 11:36 PM
so anyway... on the topic of wordfiltering, the mods have no control over it.

hey joey, have you gotten the newsradio dvds yet? highly enjoyable.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 11:38 PM
never really watched the show all that much :\ i was thinking of downloading some law and order dvds, and more athf.

(when i DID watch newsradio, i will admit, it was quite funny)

Endymion
08-02-2005, 11:44 PM
it's pricy to buy and the files are rather large if you download, but Carnivale is probably the best show i've ever seen. WELL worth checking out. Deadwood is good too.

for comedies, if you haven't seen them check out Strangers with Candy, Venture Bros, and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

arak0r
08-02-2005, 11:49 PM
venture brothers is good. ive heard deadwood is great as well. ever hear of the red dwarf is a great show as far as comedy goes. older bbc shit, but still good.

Endymion
08-02-2005, 11:53 PM
venture brothers is good. ive heard deadwood is great as well. ever hear of the red dwarf is a great show as far as comedy goes. older bbc shit, but still good.
i've seen all of red dwarf... i seem to recall thinking it was funny the first time through, but now i can't stand it.

for brit comedy, the office is pure brilliance.

coke_a_holic
08-03-2005, 12:00 AM
I like how arak0r says that he used to have intelligent conversations with endymion, but then says that he only spoke to him once. It's cute.

Endymion
08-03-2005, 12:03 AM
i don't think we ever had any one-on-ones, but we both contributed to interesting, serious conversations on the old board.

arak0r
08-03-2005, 12:23 AM
i've seen all of red dwarf... i seem to recall thinking it was funny the first time through, but now i can't stand it.

for brit comedy, the office is pure brilliance.

truth. i have both seasons on dvd. i still havent seen the special they did semi recently. blackadder is still the best british comedy ive ever seen

Endymion
08-03-2005, 12:30 AM
i didn't find the special to be that great, but it is worth seeing. adds a lot of closure to the show.

Sin Studly
08-03-2005, 01:10 AM
oh so you choose to believe at the least im paranoid. but nothing else. shouldnt really pick and choose what i say as truth or not.

I should believe everything you say is the truth, or everything you say is a lie? If I were that fucking simple I'd be a moron like you are.

No Joey, I understand that most of what you say is truth ; as in, you actually believe it. Well, at least you try real hard to believe it. But those doubts just keep eating away at you, and you're forced to overpower them with delusion and overcompensation, which lends itself easily to support the notion that you're a paranoid socially-awkward outcast. You are annoying, you are ugly, fat, stupid, pathetic and so on, but I do believe you're being honest when you say you aren't ; because you're a deluded fat stupid worthless piece of shit who desperately convinces himself anything but the truth.

Just like Linda.

Seriously ; stop posting. Nobody likes you, and even your little "pity friends" are starting to stop tolerating you.

arak0r
08-03-2005, 01:26 AM
*yawn* trip youre so... zzzzz