PDA

View Full Version : Ask TripBoy for his opinion of you

Pages : [1] 2

Sin Studly
06-13-2005, 11:22 PM
And he will answer honestly.

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 12:10 AM
Your wit and intelligence has actually made me like you in spite of the original disdain and contempt I felt for you because of your ridiculous name. I like your style, and I think your avatar rocks multiple socks.

Punk_Conspiracy
06-14-2005, 12:14 AM
time to conform.

me.

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 12:18 AM
I don't know you too well, but you also seem reasonably intelligent, despite your awesomely stupid name and the fact that I don't really like you much.

RXP
06-14-2005, 12:19 AM
What is going on? YOur not being a jerk?

Let me guess: fag body bulider with some redeeming qualities?

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 12:29 AM
You're overall, a decent human being who I genuinely like, but sometimes have a hard time doing so because of some of your more annoying qualities. I truly respect you because you had the strength to actually do a bit of intraspective evaluation after the photo album incident, and accept that certain things you didn't realise were annoying people actually were. Such actions are to be admired, even though I can't help but feel that some of your comments directed at me are because of that little conversation, although It's quite possible that I'm wrong. Your sleazy comments, whether they're in jest or truth, still make me feel equal parts contempt and slight disgust, but when I take the entire package into account they're easily overlooked. You're also a bit of a vag, which is also easily overlooked. I like the real you a lot better than the unrealistic opinions of yourself you were giving off (both the old overly arrogant one, and the older overly self-depricating one). Plus, you're going to give me $500 US as soon as you lose that bet.

Skip91
06-14-2005, 12:39 AM
how about me?

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 12:43 AM
I have no idea who you are, but you're probably an idiot.

JohnnyNemesis
06-14-2005, 12:47 AM
For the first time, I'm posting in one of these opinion threads actually expecting an opinion. Why? Because for better or for worse, even if I get ripped to shreds, I just want a taste of the realness. The honesty so far here is pretty refreshing.

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 12:57 AM
I think you're extremely intelligent, witty, amusing, (more-so than even me), somewhat attractive in looks and steamingly gorgeous in attitude. You're able to tolerate retards a lot better than I, and there are some things I just don't understand about you (your affinity for ruroken, for instance). You've made me laugh out loud on several occasions. Overall, I think you're the type of dude I could enjoy drinking beer and talking shit with, and knowing that people like you are around makes humanity seem better than it really is.

Skip91
06-14-2005, 01:04 AM

gee, thanks

JohnnyNemesis
06-14-2005, 01:06 AM
Much appreciated. The taste of the realness was satisfying indeed.

Just thought I'd add that, although this thread is good, it's going to be fuckin' golden after the inevitable EROS "IDIOT!" post.

lost_nvrfound
06-14-2005, 01:08 AM
how bout me...

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 01:09 AM

lost_nvrfound
06-14-2005, 01:12 AM
aww... tis a shame you don't remember me... ahh well, life must go on...

OffspringInOz
06-14-2005, 01:26 AM
Ok, you probably don't remember me but in order to prevent myself being completely unkown to you I remind you that I was a big fan of Barry Hall back when he was with St Kilda.

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 01:40 AM
I vaguely remember having a conversation about football with you. Apart from that, I have no idea who you are, but you're probably an idiot.

sKratch
06-14-2005, 03:12 AM
<3?
Dish it out hotstuff.

Kerr
06-14-2005, 03:20 AM
What about me?

AmieTripodi
06-14-2005, 03:46 AM

Why on earth would we care? Oh my God if he says something bad I'll be tossing and turning all night, unable to sleep due to the anxiety! We all certainly know what you think of yourself.....much more highly than you deserve. I guess you have to really, so at least SOMEONE will like you. Don't post your opinion of me because I really don't give a damn and neither does anyone else.

Inshane
06-14-2005, 04:28 AM
Don't post your opinion of me because I really don't give a damn and neither does anyone else.

speak for yourself, cunt.

and Sin Studly what is your opinion of me?

wheelchairman
06-14-2005, 04:40 AM
Wow the 3rd page and you aren't bored yet of this Justin? When I did it I began hating the sight of more replies to the topic. The fact that people I had never heard of, would believe I'd bother to have an opinion of them, was just beyond me.

Inshane
06-14-2005, 04:42 AM
and just maybe this would be the reason of me asking.

Mr.T
06-14-2005, 05:57 AM
What's yo' opinion of me, foo'?

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 06:03 AM
<3? Dish it out hotstuff.

<3 indeed. Although I don't know you that well, I do know that I've never seen you post anything I didn't like. You're intelligent, witty, stylish, but with horribly unfortunate hair.

What about me?

You're oversensitive, annoying, whiny and a traitor to your race. You're also quite dense, although your idiocy isn't nearly enough to make you stand out because of it on this board, which is populated with people so stupid they can literally make my jaw drop in shock. Plus, you look like Kim Jong Il with bad skin.

Why on earth would we care? blah blah blah, Don't post your opinion of me because I really don't give a damn and neither does anyone else.

I have no clue who you are so I obviously have no opinion to not post, but I'm somewhat confused as to why you would speak for everybody else on the board, saying that nobody cares what my opinion of them is (even after several have asked), then proceed to give out your own unsolicited opinion (even though I havn't asked and obviously don't know who you are or give a shit what you think), concluding with "don't post your opinion of me because I don't give a damn". Oops, looks like I just formed an opinion of you. You're an irrational moron.

Sin Studly what is your opinion of me?

I don't know you too well either, but I've noticed your posts and I think you're rather witty and amusing, and have a somewhat caustic tongue, which I obviously respect.

And Per, I agree.

Kerr
06-14-2005, 06:08 AM
You're oversensitive, annoying, whiny and a traitor to your race. You're also quite dense, although your idiocy isn't nearly enough to make you stand out because of it on this board, which is populated with people so stupid they can literally make my jaw drop in shock. Plus, you look like Kim Jong Il with bad skin.

I could see those coming. Thanks anyway.

wheelchairman
06-14-2005, 06:10 AM
I could see those coming. Thanks anyway.
Then why the fuck did you ask?

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 06:10 AM
What's yo' opinion of me, foo'?

You're a mindbogglingly stupid attentionwhoring moron. You're below contempt.

wheelchairman
06-14-2005, 06:28 AM
Because I suddenly have a lot of time to kill. And because I've a tendency towards vanity, I'm gonna kindly request your opinion of me.

I'll make sure to a reply with an 'omg u r so predictable/repititititive' statement.

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 06:39 AM
You're the first intelligent Marxist I've ever encountered, and when you take into account my experience-learned prejudice towards Marxists, me thinking you're intelligent means you're fiercely intelligent. I'm going solely by your non-political discourse here, as I tend to tune out when you start that (student wanker stuff bores me to tears these days). You're also quite amusing and fun to talk to, especially about foreign cultures, when you actually get yourself onto MSN. The rosy cheeks in your avatar are to die for, and I heard a rumour that certain ladies regard you as a sex bomb.

wheelchairman
06-14-2005, 06:42 AM
Well thank you very much. And I understand your prejudice towards marxists, the australian party are nutcases.

Little_Miss_1565
06-14-2005, 06:56 AM
Do me, baby.

I feel left out since I missed WCM's post.

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 07:13 AM
What's there to say? You're intelligent, wildly amusing when you actually post (post more, bitch), sexy enough that your "Do me, baby" made me go all warm and gooey in my tummy, and your arrogance (whether faked or not) is completely and utterly justified. Although personally I think you deserve to be a little more arrogant. You looked after me when I was a n00b to the forum, and you're the first person I remember remembering from the old days, and because of all this a small part of TripBoy's soul will always remain your puppy-eyed little bitch.

the_GoDdEsS
06-14-2005, 08:26 AM
*grabs by collar and presses against wall* Speak! I'm curious now.

ruroken
06-14-2005, 08:28 AM
:eek: Wow. You're SO original :rolleyes:

JohnnyNemesis
06-14-2005, 08:35 AM

This coming from someone who posted the same drawing REPEATEDLY in the Photo Album thread.

ruroken
06-14-2005, 08:38 AM
This coming from someone who posted the same drawing REPEATEDLY in the Photo Album thread.
I also made a thread like this. But when it was popular. Besides, blah blah etc. :cool:

JohnnyNemesis
06-14-2005, 08:41 AM
But when it was popular.
So, when it's NOT popular anymore you get on Sin Studly's case for making the thread by calling it unoriginal, but you actually made it when it WAS popular?

I'm glad you stopped kissing his ass, but christ, you have to start making sense too, kiddo.

ruroken
06-14-2005, 08:42 AM
So, when it's NOT popular anymore you get on Sin Studly's case for making the thread by calling it unoriginal, but you actually made it when it WAS popular?

I'm glad you stopped kissing his ass, but christ, you have to start making sense too, kiddo.
Yeah... I'll start taking my own past into account more often.

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 08:42 AM
*grabs by collar and presses against wall* Speak! I'm curious now.

Okay. I think you're intimidatingly smart, mindblowingly sexy, impeccably articulate, impulsive, wild, violent, and oozing with decades of repressed Eastern sexuality. You're perfect in every way, shape, and form, and I want to make you my wife.

*gets down on one knee*

I'm well aware this thread's been done before. But my opinions are more valuable than all those who've done this before. And since it's obvious that I got this idea from somebody else you didn't really need to capitalise the "so" and make sarcastic smiley faces. Everybody who matters would have understood. None of them are as fucking stupid as you.

ruroken
06-14-2005, 08:44 AM
Everybody who matters to me would have understood.
THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD FUCKING SAY!!!!!!!!

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 08:49 AM
THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD FUCKING SAY!!!!!!!!

Nothing.

That's what you should fucking say. Now either ask for an opinion, or get your sorry hide out of this thread.

OK, I'll bite too I guess, from the whole month or whatever what do you think of me?

You stand out as somewhat reasonable, clever and amusing, although I know next to nothing about you and I dislike Sydneysiders on general principle.

the_GoDdEsS
06-14-2005, 08:57 AM
Okay. I think you're intimidatingly smart, mindblowingly sexy, impeccably articulate, impulsive, wild, violent, and oozing with decades of repressed Eastern sexuality. You're perfect in every way, shape, and form, and I want to make you my wife.

*gets down on one knee*

Kia ora. Kei te aroha au i a koe. And that's a yes. Thank you, except I'll have to work on certain parts of perfection in 'afterschool tutoring'.

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 09:06 AM
whats you're oppinion on me

You're a worthless annoying spammer, you're stupider than a brick, and your mother should have aborted you. You have absolutely no redeemable qualities whatsoever, and your imaginary girlfriend is probably acne-scarred and ugly.

Kia ora. Kei te aroha au i a koe.

Holy fucking christ, it took you... what, two days to learn more Maori than me?

ruroken
06-14-2005, 09:06 AM
Okay. What's ur opinion though I already know.

Raf
06-14-2005, 09:07 AM

Hell...why not? How do you feel about me?

Tripboy...The Gateway Drug!

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 09:11 AM
Okay. What's ur opinion though I already know.

You're whining, stupid, annoying, artisticly talentless, hyperactive, childish, bereft of any redeemable qualities, and I honestly don't understand how Ricky puts up with you.

Hell...why not? How do you feel about me?

ruroken
06-14-2005, 09:11 AM
That's right on the mark.

*does a dance*
*claps*

Mota Boy
06-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Alrigh, I'll bite. I'm fairly certain what the general gist will be, but I think it's actually going to bug me unless I ask.

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 09:34 AM
You're sidesplittingly funny, awesome to talk to, enviably witty, you drink overproof rum like a real man should, and you saw a 400lb black chick talking about bail bonds and told me about it. You pretty much rule. When the final solution happens I'll protect you from the trains by teaching you to act Aryan.

shatskater
06-14-2005, 09:37 AM
Suprises, suprises....ok Sin, do me?

Jack the Tripper
06-14-2005, 09:38 AM
I like to be insulted be you retards. Ok, try me Tripboy.

引出しの人
06-14-2005, 09:39 AM
Wassup? :cool:

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 09:57 AM
Suprises, suprises....ok Sin, do me?

I seem to remember you being a complete moron, but that's all I remember.

I like to be insulted be you retards. Ok, try me Tripboy.

Stupid, witless, gormless, bereft of redeemable qualities, stupid first name, beyond contempt.

Wassup? :cool:

You're done in this thread, ruroken, now get out.

killer_queen
06-14-2005, 10:03 AM
and what about me?

coke_a_holic
06-14-2005, 10:16 AM
I'll take the big chance of being called an imbecile. What's your view on me?

Camilamazed
06-14-2005, 10:20 AM
Although I already know the answer, I just need to ask...It's oficial now.

What's your opinion about me Justin (Yeah, this question will make him happy hehe) :D

Sin Studly
06-14-2005, 10:26 AM
and what about me?

Undecided. I vaguely remember you saying something that I thought was clever and amusing, but I also vaguely remember you saying things that I thought were completely stupid.

I'll take the big chance of being called an imbecile. What's your view on me?

You're stupid and annoying, but not especially so. Your animations suck and aren't funny.

What's your opinion about me Justin

You're stupid, ugly and boring. The only reason people like you is because you're nice and flirty-flirty with even the stupidest and most mongaloid of the boards posters.

Camilamazed
06-14-2005, 10:28 AM
You're stupid, ugly and boring. The only reason people like you is because you're nice and flirty-flirty with even the stupidest and most mongaloid of the boards posters.

:eek:

My world is not lost :D

coke_a_holic
06-14-2005, 10:45 AM
You're stupid and annoying, but not especially so. Your animations suck and aren't funny.
Aww, you shouldn't have. I would just like to add I haven't posted an animation for a few weeks. Although, I am going to have lots of spare time this summer...

I_Don't_Know
06-14-2005, 10:46 AM
It's funny wathcing idiots trying to insult other idiots. Hehehehehe :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-14-2005, 11:09 AM
I'd like to be judged by Sin Studly.

third off, I hate my mom and I hope she dies. I wish she did abort me.

Rest assured, if ever I invent a time machine, I'll go back and grant your wish.

punkangel
06-14-2005, 11:11 AM
I'm afraid to get judged by him, besides I already know what he's going to say

Tired_Of_You
06-14-2005, 11:12 AM
What's your opinion about me

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-14-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm afraid to get judged by him, besides I already know what he's going to say

Then why are you afraid?

punkangel
06-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Then why are you afraid?

..........good question

ninth
06-14-2005, 11:18 AM
Then why are you afraid?
Because PAP PAP PAP goes my GAT.

Be brutally honest.

StayInTheHouseCarl
06-14-2005, 11:22 AM
i enjoy this thread, so i'll bite. what do you think of me?

Endymion
06-14-2005, 11:26 AM
Because PAP PAP PAP goes my GAT.

Be brutally honest.

i'd imagine he goes to satire with his opinion of punkangel.

ninth
06-14-2005, 11:27 AM
i'd imagine he goes to satire with his opinion of punkangel.
Good call.

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 04:54 AM
I'd like to be judged by Sin Studly.

You've matured a lot since the... *ahem*... M of R days. You're funny, intelligent, cool to talk to, and a bit of a cutey-pie. But your taste in music is fucking reprehensible.

Be brutally honest.

You're awesomely funny and smart and crueller than I could ever hope to be. You're my role model.

What's your opinion about me

i enjoy this thread, so i'll bite. what do you think of me?

I have no idea who either of you are, but you're probably idiots.

original_psycho
06-15-2005, 05:04 AM
Oooh, how delightful, insults from the great Sin Studly. Oh surprise me.

Sunny
06-15-2005, 05:22 AM
I already know you think I'm a dirty skank. Anything else?

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 05:30 AM
Oooh, how delightful, insults from the great Sin Studly. Oh surprise me.

I have no idea who you are, except that you're the moron who made about 5,000 posts in the threads that got deleted. That alone is enough to make me know you're worthless in every way, shape, and form.

I already know you think I'm a dirty skank. Anything else?

You're my one and only beetch. Your tattoos are so hot I'd get down on my hands and knees and lick your feet clean just for a chance you might let me hang around with you. As for your personality... meh, I dunno, really. Your insane hawtness has distracted me from anything non-superficial.

original_psycho
06-15-2005, 05:39 AM
I have no idea who you are, except that you're the moron who made about 5,000 posts in the threads that got deleted. That alone is enough to make me know you're worthless in every way, shape, and form.
Actually, I made about 6000 posts in them. Heh, thank you anyway for your honest opinion.

Yatesy
06-15-2005, 05:56 AM
I'm just curious so just tell me already!

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 07:19 AM

slit_wrists
06-15-2005, 07:21 AM
what do you think of me then out of curiosity

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 08:05 AM
I think you should emulate your profile name.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/702fc00d.jpg

slit_wrists
06-15-2005, 08:15 AM
awwww thats so sweet i never knew you cared

Sakura_Kay
06-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Besides from "You're probably an idiot"
What about me?

ninth
06-15-2005, 10:31 AM
You're awesomely funny and smart and crueller than I could ever hope to be. You're my role model.
You're too kind (way too kind). You forgot to mention that I'm a spineless bitch at times.

What about me?
I don't know what Trip will say, but I'd say that no one knows who you are, you're probably a stupid cunt, and you're quite unattractive (amusing that your avatar is a photo of yourself).

Little_Miss_1565
06-15-2005, 10:42 AM
What's there to say? You're intelligent, wildly amusing when you actually post (post more, bitch), sexy enough that your "Do me, baby" made me go all warm and gooey in my tummy, and your arrogance (whether faked or not) is completely and utterly justified. Although personally I think you deserve to be a little more arrogant. You looked after me when I was a n00b to the forum, and you're the first person I remember remembering from the old days, and because of all this a small part of TripBoy's soul will always remain your puppy-eyed little bitch.

Oh, I blush. Thanks for the ego boost. It was sorely needed. Aww, you....whoooo's a goood booooy? *scratches behind Studly's ear*

Betty
06-15-2005, 12:00 PM
I totally missed this thread when it was in its prime. Boo to that.

But I must say I sometimes quite enjoy your writing style, Justin.

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Besides from "You're probably an idiot"
What about me?

What else can I say? I have absolutely no idea who you are, and the fact that you think I'd have an opinion about you means you're probably an idiot.

Unnatural Disaster
06-15-2005, 09:42 PM
You probably don't know about me too well... but I'll listen to your opinion anyway.

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 09:44 PM
I have no idea who you are, but you're probably an idiot. An ugly idiot if that's you on your avatar.

0r4ng3
06-15-2005, 09:49 PM
What's your opinion of me?

Unnatural Disaster
06-15-2005, 09:52 PM
I have no idea who you are, but you're probably an idiot. An ugly idiot if that's you on your avatar.

Well, I can tell from that post that you obviously don't know me, so I have no problem with your opinion and I fully respect it.

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 09:53 PM
what's your opinion of me?

You're a stupid annoying idiot with a stupid name and a stupid avatar and a stupid signature, and everything you say is stupid and annoying. I've never seen you say anything decent and lately I just skim your posts because I'm certain they're going to be stupid and lame.

0r4ng3
06-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Wow, I expected "I don't know you, so you must be an idiot", or something like that.

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 09:56 PM
Then why did you ask, you fucking idiot?

0r4ng3
06-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Then why did you ask, you fucking idiot?
Well, because you answered your own question. I'm a fucking idiot.

edit: I haven't said anything decent "lately"? When have I ever said anything decent at all?

Turbonegro
06-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Alright, I can't resist any longer, I must know your opinion of me.

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 10:23 PM
edit: I haven't said anything decent "lately"? When have I ever said anything decent at all?

I said lately I've stopped reading your posts because you've never said anything decent. Idiot.

Alright, I can't resist any longer, I must know your opinion of me.

I don't know you too well, but I think you're a bit of a moron yet still quite capable of being worthwhile and funny in certain situations.

JohnnyNemesis
06-15-2005, 10:24 PM
I don't know you too well, but I think you're a bit of a moron yet still quite capable of being worthwhile and funny in certain situations.

I think this applies to many people under the age of 15 on this board. Aside from the spammers, of course.

Yatesy
06-16-2005, 02:08 AM

Wow I'm so suprised. :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
06-16-2005, 06:11 AM
Awwwwwww diddums, does making a rolling-eyed smiley help validate your feelings and hide the disappointment you're so obviously trying to hide?

Yatesy
06-16-2005, 06:13 AM
No, there ain't dissappintment to hide I mean, oh no someone on a bbs doesn't like me :rolleyes: why would I be dissappointed?

Candesha_QOTN
06-16-2005, 06:15 AM
so wots your opinion of me then?

Sin Studly
06-16-2005, 06:36 AM
Yatesy, it's not that I don't like you. I have no idea who you are, and the fact that you expect me to have an opinion about you shows that you're most probably an idiot. Now go ahead, make your witless sarcastic little comments and post your rolling eyed smileys, and pretend you don't care.

so wots your opinion of me then?

Yatesy
06-16-2005, 06:41 AM
Yatesy, it's not that I don't like you. I have no idea who you are, and the fact that you expect me to have an opinion about you shows that you're most probably an idiot. Now go ahead, make your witless sarcastic little comments and post your rolling eyed smileys, and pretend you don't care.

No I won't give you a sarcastic comment, thats what you want me to do, I'll just say bye and leave this pointless arguement.

Sin Studly
06-16-2005, 06:45 AM
Good idea, with each reply your "I don't care :rolleyes:" is losing more and more credibility.

Brines
06-16-2005, 09:50 AM
Let's hear it.

Sin Studly
06-16-2005, 11:01 AM
You're an annoying arsekisser and I don't know why I tolerate you.

Isolated Fury
06-16-2005, 11:18 AM
Ok, I usually don't ask in these threads, but I'm actually curious. We had a rough start, and now I'm not sure. Haha...so what's your opinion on me?

Sin Studly
06-16-2005, 11:29 AM
You seem funny and cool, and you have your finger firmly planted on the pulse of the BBS. You got it goin on. Or more like.... goin OOOOOORRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFF!

Isolated Fury
06-16-2005, 11:32 AM
and you have your finger firmly planted on the pulse of the BBS.

Huh? Haha...I'm sorry, but I don't follow.

notoriousdoc
06-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Shoot, I wanna know how much you hate me

Sin Studly
06-16-2005, 11:39 AM

It means you're perceptive of whats going on around here.

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2005, 12:19 PM

That was an idiom which was just explained to you.

BREAK
06-21-2005, 07:12 PM
This is the greatest goddamn topic of all time.

My turn, since I'm genuinely curious.

shadowind
06-21-2005, 07:50 PM
if you moniter the abortion thread you created then you should have some idea of who i am
whaca think of me?

Sin Studly
06-22-2005, 08:21 AM
My turn, since I'm genuinely curious.

You're okay, but you'd probably annoy the piss out of me in real life. I get the impression you're some kinda whiney little baby emo kid who listens to music and cries, and stuff.

if you moniter the abortion thread you created then you should have some idea of who i am
whaca think of me?

I don't, I don't and I have no opinion.... but you're probably an idiot.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-22-2005, 08:21 AM
I love Trip's attitude here.

"If in doubt, you're an idiot."

Just a Girl
06-22-2005, 08:31 AM
hmmm. i'm not sure if i've posted enough for you to have an opinion of me. but i'm sure this topic will die soon due to you becoming bored of it, so i'll ask while i have the chance. what do you think of me?

Sinister
06-22-2005, 08:52 AM
cmon tell me how much I suck.

thats OK cause I got no self esteem anyway

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-22-2005, 08:53 AM
Whoaa, yeaaaah, yeah yeah yeah!

JohnnyNemesis
06-22-2005, 08:55 AM
THa MORE U SUFFR, THA MOR IT SHOW U RELLY CARE!

RITE? YEA EHH EAHH!

Sin Studly
06-22-2005, 09:01 AM
^ emo moment.

the_GoDdEsS
06-22-2005, 09:06 AM
THa MORE U SUFFR, THA MOR IT SHOW U RELLY CARE!

RITE? YEA EHH EAHH!

*giggles* Good one there.

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 02:38 AM
hmmm. i'm not sure if i've posted enough for you to have an opinion of me. but i'm sure this topic will die soon due to you becoming bored of it, so i'll ask while i have the chance. what do you think of me?

You're cool, funny, witty, reasonably good looking, and you recognise my godlike hotness. You get a thumbs up from the almighty TripBoy.

cmon tell me how much I suck.

grunge
06-26-2005, 02:56 AM
Do you hate me, TripBoy?

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 03:02 AM

Jebus
06-26-2005, 03:04 AM
I love attention. What do you think of me?

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 03:29 AM

Jebus
06-26-2005, 03:31 AM
Point taken

voodoomagik
06-26-2005, 03:32 AM
do me.......

notoriousdoc
06-26-2005, 03:45 AM
How much do you hate me?

voodoomagik
06-26-2005, 03:47 AM
How much do you hate me?
i don't think he hates you....

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 03:52 AM
do me.......

You have the potential to occasionally make decent posts, but they're swamped in your staple idiotic bullshit. Plus, you were a latent TripBoy asskisser for months, and are hence inferior to most people on the BBS. Also, you're a stinking thieving Romanian gypsey.

JoY
06-26-2005, 04:19 AM
even though I'd sworn to myself not to participate in these topics again (I asked Per's opinion, because obviously.. he matters & has an opinion of me based on *something*), I'd still would like to ask you for your honest opinion of me. because obviously, you matter aswell & are also perfectly capable of forming an opinion of me after all these years. not to mention I've been enjoying this topic, which gives me a reason to participate.

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 04:28 AM
I've already given you my honest opinion, sillyhead.

So gather round ye children,
And listen to my epic tale,
A tale of a girl so sweet and kind,
Who we're all dying to nail.
This sweetheart's name is Bella,
And she's such a total dish,
That even a roguish stud like me,
Bows down to her every wish.

With a beauty so alluring,
That none of us can resist,
It puts an ache into our hearts,
And tires out our wrists.
With but one click of her fingers,
Everyone surrenders on their back,
For her smile makes us more helpless,
Than a hophead fiending smack.

So hark to the tale of Bella,
As sexy as she is nice,
She's twice as sweet as sugar
And as powerful as spice.
Every male wants her body,
It dominates their dreams,
And when the females see her,
They all start switching teams.

So I dream of far-off Amsterdam,
And wish that we could meet,
So that I might pour her glass of wine,
And massage her back and feet.
I would treat her like a Goddess,
She would treat me like a slave,
And I would happ'ly live beneath her,
Till I'm lower'd into my grave.

She invades the hearts and minds of men,
Invades their dreams at night,
She'll be all they can think about,
And she'll offer no respite.
One to enthrall mortal man,
With beauty so narcotic,
A Devil that's virginally pure,
A Goddess that's filthily erotic,.

So hark to the tale of Bella,
As sexy as she is nice,
She's twice as sweet as sugar,
And as powerful as spice.
Every male wants her body,
It dominates their dreams,
And when the females see her,
They all start switching teams

JoY
06-26-2005, 04:59 AM
but I just can't get enough of that ballad! *swoooons*

Sin Studly
06-27-2005, 06:13 AM
Okay, here comes my real honest opinion like everybody else got.

I think you're funny, intelligent, kindhearted (your only fault), and you're so damn hot you even look bonable in those pictures with the godawful gold lipstick and stupid hat. Plus, you still owe me a "french" for that ballad, so you get like, fifty bonus points for that. Oh, and everything in the ballad applies here too.

JoY
06-27-2005, 06:18 AM
thanks schweetcakes. *blows you a kiss or two*

& you know what kind of kisses those are with our form of communication.

Sin Studly
06-27-2005, 06:22 AM
Wait, so when you said "french" you just mean a kiss???? Talk about being a fucking Jew!

JoY
06-27-2005, 06:38 AM
Jew, me Jew! *points at self & wiggles her butt*

(you'll know what that means)

Sin Studly
06-27-2005, 06:45 AM
OMFG! Forget the French Love, I want some Jew Love. Can we do it in Buchenwald? Will you call me Herr Kommandant?

HeadAroundU
06-27-2005, 06:47 AM
Hallo Sin!!
what is your opinion on me?Tell me how dumb I'am :)
I hope it will be more constuctive than "wheelchairman's" opinion.
& funny.

JoY
06-27-2005, 06:48 AM
when I'm done with you, you'll be out of breath to the point of asthmatic, gasping for air.

Sin Studly
06-27-2005, 06:53 AM
Hallo Sin!!
what is your opinion on me?Tell me how dumb I'am :)
I hope it will be more constuctive than "wheelchairman's" opinion.
& funny.

You're semi-retarded and a complete waste of everybodies time. At first I thought you just had difficulties with the English language. I was wrong. You definately have some sort of intellectual impairment. I'd tell you to read "Origin of Species" for a clear idea of what to do with your life, but I know the answer would go right over your head, so I'll tell you in plain English.

End it.

when I'm done with you, you'll be out of breath to the point of asthmatic, gasping for air.

And I'll have you gasping for your Zyklon-B, mein schoen Juden frauline.

HeadAroundU
06-27-2005, 07:07 AM
You're semi-retarded and a complete waste of everybodies time. At first I thought you just had difficulties with the English language. I was wrong. You definately have some sort of intellectual impairment. I'd tell you to read "Origin of Species" for a clear idea of what to do with your life, but I know the answer would go right over your head, so I'll tell you in plain English.
End it.

The only person who has a problem is you!My life is on the right way:)
You should stop being racist.I think you are split person.On the one side very inteligent & funny person and on the other side moron and racist.

JoY
06-27-2005, 07:10 AM
"moron" & "intelligent" don't mix. ever.

& tossing the word "racist" at him makes absolutely zero sense.

Sin Studly
06-27-2005, 07:18 AM
The only person who has a problem is you!My life is on the right way:)
You should stop being racist.I think you are split person.On the one side very inteligent & funny person and on the other side moron and racist.

This is the thread where you ask for my opinion, not where you try to argue with it. If you wish to dispute my opinion, start a thread entitled "Left is right, up is down, and it's possible that Sin Studly could be wrong about something, maybe."

Paint_It_Black
06-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Oooh do me! do me!

Sin Studly
06-27-2005, 11:23 AM

Paint_It_Black
06-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Intriguing. What's your definition of 'idiot'?

Sin Studly
06-27-2005, 11:35 AM
In this case, "anybody who expects me to have an opinion on them for no discernable reason".

Trip Boy
06-27-2005, 10:02 PM
What about myself trip?

blackballs
06-27-2005, 10:40 PM
So hot pants lets here your opinion of me... oh wait I can already guess it, I'm in some form an idiot. Sorry for answering your question.

Duracell
06-27-2005, 10:48 PM
What's your opinion of me? :D :D

Jebus
06-27-2005, 10:52 PM
I find it funny how those smilies probably already sealed your fate.

blackballs
06-27-2005, 10:55 PM
I don't know who your asking but I'll give you mine, here it goes. Your wit is about as dry as the crust in your underwear, yet somehow you still manage to make people laugh, your jokes are uninspired and about as much fun as the first 3 seasons of Fraiser. Actually just kidding you some like a pretty funny guy.

RXP
06-28-2005, 01:21 AM
& tossing the word "racist" at him makes absolutely zero sense.

If him = justin of course it makes sense. Look say if you don't chat to any of the memebers outside the board. You think he was a racist cunt. There's no denying that. It makes every bit of sense to everyone apart from those who know he isn't really racist.

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 05:34 AM
Actually, it doesn't make sense for somebody who actually said "I hate all gypseys I want to kill them with AK47" to call me racist as an insult. But these fucking Slovaks, they don't consider gypsey-hating or jew-hating to be actual 'racism'. 'Racism', to them, is when Russians and Czechs (quite justifiably) look down on their pisshole of a country with contempt and disdain.

I'll do the opinions when I feel like it.

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 10:48 AM
What about myself trip?

You're a total idiot. When you were just a TripBoy imposter nobody knew anything about your real personality, and could just say "Oh, that Trip Boy, he's such a fucking idiot, he's stupid enough to imposter TripBoy and copy and paste things he says". Now that you've revealed what you're really like, people think even less of you.

So hot pants lets here your opinion of me... oh wait I can already guess it, I'm in some form an idiot. Sorry for answering your question.

I have no idea who you are, but you probably guessed right. Apology accepted.

You're a complete and utter fuckwit, and your friendship with wishomie only compliments your inherent stupidity. You should commit suicide.

ShadowPyro
06-28-2005, 11:23 AM
I’m curious. What is your opinion on me?

GBH2
06-28-2005, 11:33 AM
how about me?

wheelchairman
06-28-2005, 11:47 AM
17 pages, I'm surprised your not full of homocidal rage yet.

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 12:01 PM
I’m curious. What is your opinion on me?

You have a stupid name, you're twelve years old, and you're from Jersey. Yet you still seem to be awesomer than most people here.

how about me?

17 pages, I'm surprised your not full of homocidal rage yet.

Valium, Ox, Nitro, weed.

ShadowPyro
06-28-2005, 12:11 PM
You have a stupid name, you're twelve years old, and you're from Jersey. Yet you still seem to be awesomer than most people here.
Ahh. Yes, thats what you said in the thread about me...

Duracell
06-28-2005, 12:13 PM
You're a complete and utter fuckwit, and your friendship with wishomie only compliments your inherent stupidity. You should commit suicide.

I'm working on it. But I want it to be special. Something that gets in the Paper and people remember it.

gradeA
06-28-2005, 12:16 PM
do you have an opinion about me?

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm working on it. But I want it to be special. Something that gets in the Paper and people remember it.

You shouldn't have goals you can't possibly accomplish. Your death will be just as uinsignificant and forgetable as your life. Accept this fact, and kill yourself with a dime-a-dozen C01 gassing or tylenol overdose.

do you have an opinion about me?

No.

Duracell
06-28-2005, 12:21 PM
You shouldn't have goals you can't possibly accomplish. Your death will be just as uinsignificant and forgetable as your life. Accept this fact, and kill yourself with a dime-a-dozen C01 gassing or tylenol overdose.

Thats not true. I've got this one Idea right now but its kinda disturbing and gross.

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Thats not true. I've got this one Idea right now but its kinda disturbing and gross.

Is it to continue living? In that case I agree. It is disturbing and gross.

SicN Twisted
06-28-2005, 12:34 PM
What's your opinion of me, Justin?

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 09:31 PM
How can I form a valid opinion on you when everything you say is a lie? Your ghetto stories were amusing, until your sister told us you lived in one of the richest suburban communities in NY state and bragged about how ghetto you were to your friends because you saw a rat in the basement once. Your playa stories were amusing, until Mags told me you didn't know what a clitoris was until you met her and she was so embarrassed she had to show you on a female anatomy website. Your junkie stories were amusing, until you told me that not only did you prep your fixes of meth with a spoon and lighter, but everyone you knew did the same thing. Your thug stories I never heard evidence to disprove, but I never actually believed them in the first place.

I have no idea what you're really like, but I'm not getting a very positive picture of you. I'm getting an upper-class ashamed-to-be-white, ashamed-to-be-rich, wishes-he-was-ghetto picture. The fact that you're a musician, a faggy bohemian-type and an anarchist only back this picture up. If just half your stories were true, that naivity required to actually support anarchism would have been stomped out of you by the time you were fifteen.

Oh, and I also remember when you were robotripping all the time and trying to convince me that DXM was the greatest drug in the world. Seriously man, just.... seriously.... fuck.

All that having been said, you seem somewhat intelligent (although shockingly naive in ways, and too prone to student-wanker pseudointellectualism), witty, and decent looking.

Homer
06-28-2005, 09:34 PM
So... I don't know if I already got one, but what's your opinion of me?

shadowind
06-28-2005, 09:37 PM
any new opinions of me?

Duracell
06-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Here's my opinion of you TripBoy: Your a fucking queer, and the guy who turns you on the most is your self. You probably attempt to suck your own cock every night in hope that one day you just might be able to.

0r4ng3
06-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Here's my opinion of you TripBoy: Your a fucking queer, and the guy who turns you on the most is your self. You probably attempt to suck your own cock every night in hope that one day you just might be able to.
Hey, I don't think you get the point of the thread. TripBoy (Sin Studly) gives his opinion of you, not the other way around.

Now go sit in the corner, dunce.

Duracell
06-28-2005, 10:44 PM
Hey, I don't think you get the point of the thread. TripBoy (Sin Studly) gives his opinion of you, not the other way around.

Now go sit in the corner, dunce.

I've already gotten his opinion of me, fool.

0r4ng3
06-28-2005, 10:46 PM
I've already gotten his opinion of me, fool.
Well, you're still not supposed to give your opinion of him. Do that elsewhere, where someone cares about your opinion. Also, good luck finding that elsewhere, you're gonna need it.

Duracell
06-28-2005, 10:48 PM
Well, you're still not supposed to give your opinion of him. Do that elsewhere, where someone cares about your opinion. Also, good luck finding that elsewhere, you're gonna need it.

My opinion of 0r4ng3: Your a fuckin annoying bastard, who probably covers your hands in orange paint before you jerk off.

Duracell
06-28-2005, 10:49 PM
If you can come up with a better insult that cocksucker, maybe someone will not have 0 respect for you.

Penis Sucker???????? Dick Sucker?????????????

0r4ng3
06-28-2005, 10:53 PM
My opinion of 0r4ng3: Your a fuckin annoying bastard, who probably covers your hands in orange paint before you jerk off.
No, because I would run out of orange paint real fast.

Duracell
06-28-2005, 10:55 PM
No, because I would run out of orange paint real fast.

Mmmm...........maybe your not that bad after all.

Duracell
06-28-2005, 10:58 PM
You're just jealous because if you made a thread like this nobody would care enough to hear your opinion outside lodat and wishomie. You fellatio giver.

Actually I did make a thread like this and there was more than a couple pages.

Edit: It was 10 pages long to be exact

coke_a_holic
06-28-2005, 11:00 PM
Duracell, the truth is, you are a complete moron. Don't ask for me to see your grades, because honestly, they don't matter. Being able to complete equations and being able to use common sense are two very different things. You seriously need to consider growing up, this is coming from a 14 year old with a 2.8 GPA.

Duracell
06-28-2005, 11:06 PM
Duracell, the truth is, you are a complete moron. Don't ask for me to see your grades, because honestly, they don't matter. Being able to complete equations and being able to use common sense are two very different things. You seriously need to consider growing up, this is coming from a 14 year old with a 2.8 GPA.

I lied about my GPA its only a 3.2 and I wasn't going to show you my report card. I do understand why you believe I need to grow up, But this is a BBS and I'll Do What I Want (Cartman).

coke_a_holic
06-28-2005, 11:08 PM
I lied about my GPA its only a 3.2 and I wasn't going to show you my report card. I do understand why you believe I need to grow up, But this is a BBS and I'll Do What I Want (Cartman).
I just would much rather read a post with a coherent thought going through it, then one where it's just babble! I know you will do what you want, but this is a discussion forum. Acting like an idiot doesn't help discussions in the least.

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 11:11 PM
So... I don't know if I already got one, but what's your opinion of me?

You're still an idiot, but at least you're trying not to be a mindnumbingly jawdroppingly stupid idiot (or perhaps, no longer trying to be a mindnumbingly etc.). It's working. Keep it up.

What's your opinion of me?

You make me question my age-based prejudices. You also take "He's only (however old)" out of the legitimate excuse pool for explaining the existance of fuckwits like notoriousdoc and Jack the Tripper. If you weren't thirteen I'd just think you were totally awesome. The fact that you're totally awesome at such a young age leads me to believe you're some kind of miracle of awesome. I firmly believe that by the time you're sixteen you'll be better than me in every way, shape, and form. Oh, and I'd totally risk prison-time to get into your pants.

any new opinions of me?

No.

blah blah blah blah blah

Nobody cares, sit down.

Duracell
06-28-2005, 11:11 PM
I just would much rather read a post with a coherent thought going through it, then one where it's just babble! I know you will do what you want, but this is a discussion forum. Acting like an idiot doesn't help discussions in the least.

I am deeply sorry.....young 14 year old. I wish I had your head on my shoulders. ;) I think its just about time for Duracell to pack up his shit and move to another corner to whore himself out onto.

Sin Studly
06-28-2005, 11:15 PM
blah blah blah

Still nobody cares. Sit down.

Duracell
06-28-2005, 11:17 PM
Mmmm Cock tastes good

My give a damn is broken.

HornyPope
06-29-2005, 12:51 AM
Wow im noticing there is like a group of 4-5 people who completly changed ther act since they arrived on this board. Justin was like one of the bigger influances to it, most likely.

Sin Studly
06-29-2005, 12:55 AM
Don't understand you there, chief.

HornyPope
06-29-2005, 01:51 AM
Don't you see the kids who went a complete make-over since they joined the BBS? They found their own hellots to redeem their witt upon in revenge for punishement they recieve from us. It's like they're almost "veterans" now and when they see a newbie talking shit, they jump on him in a manner they think you would, only of course they lack the originality to it.

HornyPope
06-29-2005, 01:53 AM
Oh shit dude I always post when there's no one online. Kind of lame when no one is there to make a quick random comment on what you say. But this doesnt matter now. Im out anwyays.

Sin Studly
06-29-2005, 03:28 AM
I don't wanna hurt their feelings or anything, but I haven't noticed. You naming names?

Trip Boy
06-29-2005, 04:48 AM
You're a total idiot. When you were just a TripBoy imposter nobody knew anything about your real personality, and could just say "Oh, that Trip Boy, he's such a fucking idiot, he's stupid enough to imposter TripBoy and copy and paste things he says". Now that you've revealed what you're really like, people think even less of you.

Number one in the hood G.

Sin Studly
06-29-2005, 07:26 AM
Vlad, are you talking about Dave? Cause he's pretty much admitted the reason he matured into a decent individual was because I degraded and ridiculed him at every turn.

And I think he does okay in the originality department.

Besides, I don't "jump on" newbies until they say something retarded.

calichix
06-30-2005, 10:36 PM
TripBoy being nice deserves a bump. <3

Sin Studly
07-01-2005, 03:18 AM
Oh fuck off, every time this shit gets bumped even more retards I've never heard of expect me to have an opinion on them. Gah!

JoY
07-01-2005, 03:53 AM
If him = justin of course it makes sense. Look say if you don't chat to any of the memebers outside the board. You think he was a racist cunt. There's no denying that. It makes every bit of sense to everyone apart from those who know he isn't really racist.
hey HALLLOO (that's Dutch for "hello"), if there's anything he's pointed out a -million- fucking times, it's that you should be straight forward about your origin & that if you don't, that -that- would make you a terrible excuse for a human being. & if -anything- is fucking obvious, it's that Justin loves to shock people. & I -seriously- love to shock people aswell every now & then & I get the greatest kick out of people, who are shocked because of my origin. (or by sex) let's just state Justin really, really, really, REALLY isn't one of them.

& I find this all should be obvious from the board, because I hardly ever speak to Justin outside the board. about as often as I talk to you, but a bit more often.

Sin Studly
07-01-2005, 03:58 AM
Yeah, but you're white (sorta).

Get on MSN more, skank.

JoY
07-01-2005, 04:58 AM
dude, I'm not just white. I'm totally PALE.
<3

oh right, & I will. but not now, because I'm naked.

Sin Studly
07-01-2005, 05:14 AM
So you post on the board naked, but have some sort of problem with going on MSN naked?

Whenever I think I've started to understand Jews, they say something crazy as that. "Keep the change.", "I don't do anal", "We don't really make matzo bread from the blood of christian babies", etc.

You a crazy peoples. Crazy.

JoY
07-01-2005, 05:18 AM
*bursts into laughter*

I meant I need to exercise first, take a shower, get dressed...

Sin Studly
07-01-2005, 05:29 AM
The naked excersize I can help with.

*aims a rifle at you in the crook of one arm, and holds back two leashed snarling dobermans with the other*

AUCHTUNG!!!!! HANDS ON DEINE HEAD!!!!! FIFTY LAPS AROUND DER YARD, JUDEN! MACHT SCHNELL!!!! MACHT SCHNELL!!!!

*cue the rain turning the dirt into muddy sludge*

MACHT SCHNELL, DU DRECKIGE JUDEN!!!! MACHT SCHNELL!!!!!!!

JoY
07-01-2005, 06:11 AM
aber ich wolte nur der Liebe machen!! ich gehe mich anziehen. *falten Arme*

Sin Studly
07-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Mit einer Jüdin? Na ja... ich weiß nicht, ich meine... es ist nicht du wärest ein Mensch. Aber... ich bin mir nicht so sicher... *streichelt deine Wangen* Ist dies das Gesicht einer Ratte? *streichelt Haar* Ist dies das Haar einer Ratte, oder sind dies die Augen einer Ratte? *bückt sich nach vorne und berührt deine Lippen mit meinen* sind dies die lippen einer Ratte? *GIBT DIR EINE OHRFEIGE* HURE! JÜDISCHE HURE! DU HAST MICH FAST REINGELEGT, NICHT WAHR? FAST HAST DU MICH DAZU ÜBERZEUGT! BETRÜGERISCHE JÜDISCHE TEUFELSBRUT! *kickt und schlägt dich während du am Boden liegst, kippt ein Kabinett voller Weinflaschen auf deinen Körper um und tritt darauf*

http://tinypic.com/59yfxx

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 10:44 AM
Bumpsy wumpsy.

offspringis the best band
08-17-2005, 10:46 AM
What's your opinion of me, you cocksmoking, assfucking badass australian motherfuck?

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 11:28 AM
Depends, are you honestly punker than me?

kickass0987654321
08-17-2005, 11:35 AM
What about me?

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 11:37 AM
What about me?

You're a fucking idiot, but you're infinitely better than wishomie and lodat, who seem to be trying to "bully" you at every chance they get.

kickass0987654321
08-17-2005, 11:38 AM
You're a fucking idiot, but you're infinitely better than wishomie and lodat, who seem to be trying to "bully" you at every chance they get.
Thankyou, I guess.

Human
08-17-2005, 11:50 AM
What do you think of me?

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 12:03 PM

Sixpence.
08-17-2005, 12:55 PM
I wonder what Big J thinks of me...

SicN Twisted
08-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Put it in MY butt, fag.

Sin Studly
08-17-2005, 01:47 PM
I wonder what Big J thinks of me...

I think you're cool, somewhat intelligent, kinda fun to flirt with. Of course, I'm so drunk heroin can't get a word in right now, so this opinion is awating sober confirmation.

Sky ; Shut the fuck up, you're done in this thread.

sKratch
08-17-2005, 01:57 PM
lozl hi qt

RXP
08-17-2005, 03:14 PM
you should use the code tags for ASCII art.

offspringis the best band
08-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Yes. I am. Punker Than You.

NOW DO IT.

the_GoDdEsS
08-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Why aren't you on AIM, Johnnypants?

JohnnyNemesis
08-17-2005, 07:20 PM
AIM kinda hates me sometimes. I'll try to get on more often though...forrealz!

The Darkside Has Cookies
08-17-2005, 08:51 PM

Indeed...Please don't give me your opinion Im tired today and I don't wanna be alittle angry aswell.

WebDudette
08-17-2005, 09:05 PM
I'd like to hear the opinion of me if there is one but if there is'nt don't bother to reply with "I dont know you but your probably an idot".

the_GoDdEsS
08-17-2005, 09:35 PM
AIM kinda hates me sometimes. I'll try to get on more often though...forrealz!

I meant Johnnypants Punker this time but same goes for you while we're at it. And I bet you've heard it from me before because you're seldom online!

JohnnyNemesis
08-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Actually, I'm so used to hearing that from EVERYONE that I replied mostly on instinct. When it comes to IMing, I'm horrible.

I'm going to have to give Justin double anal for a week to make up for it.

kickass0987654321
08-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Indeed...Please don't give me your opinion Im tired today and I don't wanna be alittle angry aswell.
Why would you be angry if sin studly thinks badly of you? He says I'm a fucking idiot but I don't give a damn. He is just some person on the internet.

Sin Studly
08-18-2005, 05:13 AM
What's your opinion of me, you cocksmoking, assfucking badass australian motherfuck?

You're awesome-cool, and should flood the board with pictures of Naked Man. According to that dumb chick from ages ago we're the same person anyway, so I guess that means I get boning rights on your wife. What the hell does "because, the car" mean?

Okay.

I'd like to hear the opinion of me if there is one but if there is'nt don't bother to reply with "I dont know you but your probably an idot".

Okay.

Sin Studly
02-05-2006, 07:57 AM
Bump, for more people wanting opinions.

killer_queen
02-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Undecided. I vaguely remember you saying something that I thought was clever and amusing, but I also vaguely remember you saying things that I thought were completely stupid.

You vaguely remember me. I hate you! :(

Sin Studly
02-05-2006, 05:24 PM
I know you better now, stupid.

That_Guy91
02-05-2006, 05:32 PM
Fine, what do you think of me?

Andy
02-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Bump, for more people wanting opinions.
Ok then, opinion of me?

Aside from me being a dirty stinkin' Brit.

yay
02-05-2006, 08:21 PM
I would like to know your opinion on me Trip Boy.

BREAK
02-05-2006, 09:33 PM
You're okay, but you'd probably annoy the piss out of me in real life. I get the impression you're some kinda whiney little baby emo kid who listens to music and cries, and stuff.

Fuck you and fuck this thread eternally.

Isolated Fury
02-05-2006, 09:43 PM
I know it has changed, so what do you think now?

XYlophonetreeZ
02-05-2006, 11:25 PM
I'd never read this thread before. I really enjoyed it. It highlights how much a lot of people have changed, like 0r4ng3 and coke_a_holic were both considered idiots and Sin Studly didn't even know who PIB and Jebus were. Of course, now all four are fucking awesome.

Alright, I'll bite, since I missed it the first time around.

What is your opinion of me?

T-6005
02-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Hypocrisy's in the air.

XYlophonetreeZ
02-05-2006, 11:43 PM
Hypocrisy's in the air.
How so, and on who's part?

T-6005
02-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Justin's.

Here's why (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20962&page=1)

Sin Studly
02-06-2006, 01:12 AM
This fad was actually decent. It had in-depth opinions, not just lame polls of "zomg, do I likes you". There's a big difference, gooklover.

platinumpt
02-06-2006, 05:32 AM
Yes, very in-depth thoughts indeed. I'd like to know your opinion on me too. You got a lot to catch up, so do it fast.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-06-2006, 07:04 AM
Has yours changed of me?

NIX-on-the-MAN
02-06-2006, 09:46 AM
I'm confusid :confused: I read the whole first page and don't feel like reading the rest... so... yeah... :confused:

All About Eve
02-06-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm guessing your opinion of me has something to do with me being an American teenager.

Andy
02-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Hang on, Justin's telling us to ask his opinion.... But not actually answering us... ANSWER US!

killer_queen
02-06-2006, 12:02 PM
I know you better now, stupid.
Then tell me your new opinion. If it has changed of course...

T-6005
02-06-2006, 12:35 PM
gooklover.
I've got my answer.

0r4ng3
02-06-2006, 04:21 PM
I know it's been said that I've changed, but I want to hear it from Justin himself. I'm insecure like that.

nieh
02-06-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm vaguely curious.

JohnnyNemesis
02-06-2006, 04:43 PM
This is easily one of the best threads ever. Seriously, I love the honesty all over the place, and Justin has proven to be pretty unbiased.

Also, BREAK's tantrum upon this thread's revival was absolutely hilarious. And that other person's tantrum a few months ago that I just read for the first time now...equally hilarious. Same goes for Yatesy.

OffspringPsycho
02-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Lets see what you have to say about me.
:o