PDA

View Full Version : Waaaah, how come girls don't like "nice guys"???

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 12:12 AM
Why is it that even so many years later, Steven Shaw (http://www.skratch-zero.com/oldoffspringposts/006263-2.html) whining about not getting pussy is the funniest thing ever?

Not Ozymandias
06-15-2005, 12:14 AM
Dave really MUST find a way to get him posting here again. Enough is enough.

Endymion
06-15-2005, 12:35 AM
at firsts i didn't notice it was him, i'd completely forgotten his screen name.

Vera
06-15-2005, 02:39 AM
Yeah, the POPULAR guys really are the suxors.

But the story ends well, doesn't it? He gets a girlfriend and brags about having regular sex on the board.

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 03:29 AM
If only we had some sort of contact info for his girlfriend so we could have posted the link to her and got him dumped.

Vera
06-15-2005, 04:13 AM
You're assuming she hasn't already...

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 04:18 AM
I meant back then.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-15-2005, 05:47 AM
Oh, how privelaged am I. For I DO have the contact information.

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 06:15 AM
What the hell, he's with the same girl he lost his virginity to? What the fuck is wrong with him????

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Nono, to his new girlfriend. Sorry, I misread it.

___
06-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Why is it that even so many years later, Steven Shaw (http://www.skratch-zero.com/oldoffspringposts/006263-2.html) whining about not getting pussy is the funniest thing ever?
That guy must be really dumb because everyone knows that girls only like guys for their money. nothing else, but the guys' money.

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 01:11 AM
Only ugly guys think that. Us sexy boys are desired for our looks as well.

Almighy_gir
06-26-2005, 01:54 AM
its a well known fact though, if a guy is ugly and he has a hot chick. hes either got a huge wallet or a huge dong >_>

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 02:01 AM
Or malevolent social intelligence an insecure hot chick.

JoY
06-26-2005, 03:24 AM
my GOD, he always managed to pull a bunch of bullocks right from his Brittish behind, just to justify his obvious insecurities. it was actually quite cute, back in the days. not to mention terribly hilarious.

bad guyz all the way, baby. if only Steve had been one. *swoon*

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 03:25 AM
Bella, I'll dump my pregnant girlfriend for you.

ninth
06-26-2005, 03:36 AM
if you're losing respect for women think about all of the male assholes that are defined as 'typical' thus weighing down the male of the species.
What a fucking ovary. Cry cry cry whine sensitive.

Vera
06-26-2005, 04:15 AM
Hahaha. Self-snark.

foxy
06-26-2005, 04:26 AM
Only ugly guys think that. Us sexy boys are desired for our looks as well.

so true

another 10 characters

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 04:36 AM
foxy, post photographic proof before you dare presume to have anything in common with me.

foxy
06-26-2005, 04:38 AM
theres a drunk pic of me in my sig but that was taken 2 years ago i look a lot different now

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 04:42 AM
You'd be considered good looking only in prison or aboard a 17th century spice clipper.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/pulse101/IMG_1289.jpg

foxy
06-26-2005, 04:44 AM
that was 2 years ago

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 05:39 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure desperate convicts and sailors will still consider you fuckable, even if you're a little over the hill.

Little_Miss_1565
06-26-2005, 06:30 AM
Why don't girls end up with nice guys? Because nice guys whine like that.

Also, "nice guys" are 90% of the time too chickenshit to ask us out. "Ohh, she's so hot, she'd never be into me." It's only the cocky bastard "bad boys" that have the balls to go up to a hot babe.

Sorry, I'm still a bit bitter right now.

JoY
06-26-2005, 07:11 AM
it's true, though. how the hell could a relationship grow, if none of the two would show any initiative whatsoever? one of the two has to go for it.. at least... & those are most of the times not the insecure, whiney, introvert (semi-Dutch?), silent, wall-flowery, chickenfaces. not necessarily someone 'bad' either, but whatever.

the_GoDdEsS
06-26-2005, 07:19 AM

Also, "nice guys" are 90% of the time too chickenshit to ask us out. "Ohh, she's so hot, she'd never be into me." It's only the cocky bastard "bad boys" that have the balls to go up to a hot babe.

Very much agree.

Chickenshit whiners shit me.

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 07:55 AM
stop bulshit girls!!! :D

There is milion other reasons than "Ohh, she's so hot, she'd never be into me."
Its kinda childish.

JoY
06-26-2005, 08:02 AM

Its kinda childish.
how was it ever possible for you to take that post that way? retard.

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 08:02 AM
Its kinda childish.

Translated from Slovak ; "I can't get laid. I'm too afraid to approach women, but want to somehow assert that it's not because I have low self-esteem, even though it most definately is. I'm desperately trying to convince myself that because I never get laid, and am too afraid to try, I'm somehow "above" the petty concerns of other human beings, which I am desperately trying to consider "childish"."

the_GoDdEsS
06-26-2005, 08:05 AM
You'd be considered good looking only in prison or aboard a 17th century spice clipper.

Thank you very much for posting it. Now I have to look at that chickenface every time I scroll down. Bah!

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 08:06 AM
Translated from Slovak ; "I can't get laid. I'm too afraid to approach women, but want to somehow assert that it's not because I have low self-esteem, even though it most definately is. I'm desperately trying to convince myself that because I never get laid, and am too afraid to try, I'm somehow "above" the petty concerns of other human beings, which I am desperately trying to consider "childish"."
I love you :)

JoY
06-26-2005, 08:08 AM
you edited that post... to change a fucking smiley??!
*dys*

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 08:10 AM
you edited that post... to change a fucking smiley??!
*dys*
I love you too :) :D ;)

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 08:12 AM
Why do you hate me?

JoY
06-26-2005, 08:12 AM
you get that Black Broken Diamond [which someone from the pbb made sparkly for me! yay!] out of your avatar right the fuck now.

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 08:18 AM
I love you

Ľúbim ťa tiež. Chcem hrýzť tvoje sexy plecia zatiaľ čo ťa opriem o stenu na špinavej uličke a budem ťa volať moja hriešna kurva sexysuka.

Pfffff.

Aj tak nikdy neprídeš o panictvo, ty kokotko.

Endymion
06-26-2005, 08:18 AM

wanna catch a movie next weekend?

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 08:20 AM
I already asked her out for drunk empty meaningless not-especially-terrific sex next weekend. Sorry dude.

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Ľúbim ťa tiež. Chcem hrýzť tvoje sexy plecia zatiaľ čo ťa opriem o stenu na špinavej uličke a budem ťa volať moja hriešna kurva sexysuka.

Pfffff.

Aj tak nikdy neprídeš o panictvo, ty kokotko.
You are so nice to me! :)
Can I add you to my buddy list??

the_GoDdEsS
06-26-2005, 08:35 AM
You are so nice to me! :)
Can I add you to my buddy list??

Change your avatar. Like, now.

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Change your avatar. Like, now.
I love you :)

ShadowPyro
06-26-2005, 08:43 AM
Oh for fucks sake. Im twelve and I can already tell I'm gonna get a hell lot farther then him.

Little_Miss_1565
06-26-2005, 08:49 AM
wanna catch a movie next weekend?

Are you paying?

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 08:51 AM
Are you paying?

That's what she said when I asked her for sex, too.

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 08:55 AM
That's what she said when I asked her for sex, too.
Hahaha LOL!!!

wheelchairman
06-26-2005, 10:33 AM
HeadAroundU, you are by far, the stupidest person I've seen in a long time. Do not reply to this post with an "I love u :D"

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 10:36 AM
HeadAroundU, you are by far, the stupidest person I've seen in a long time. Do not reply to this post with an "I love u :D"
What do you hate about me?(changing avatars???)
I said nothing disturbing.

the_GoDdEsS
06-26-2005, 10:40 AM

Get rid of my face.

wheelchairman
06-26-2005, 10:44 AM
One thing is changing avatars. But you did it in a way that was completely not funny, not original, and pathetic. And then when the original proprietor of the avatar asks you to change it, you ignore her because you feel awkward due to the fact that your "joke" wasn't funny to anyone as you were hoping it would be.

You are also really really dumb.

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 10:47 AM
Agreed, change your fucking avatar.

Endymion
06-26-2005, 10:47 AM
Are you paying?

sure thing. i'll put out too, if that's what you're after.

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 10:48 AM
One thing is changing avatars. But you did it in a way that was completely not funny, not original, and pathetic. And then when the original proprietor of the avatar asks you to change it, you ignore her because you feel awkward due to the fact that your "joke" wasn't funny to anyone as you were hoping it would be.

You are also really really dumb.
I don't want to be funny with changing avatars.
And why I'm dumb?

wheelchairman
06-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Seriously changing to my avatar isn't funny either. It's just stupid. This would be one of those reasons.

Your stupid mainly for the fact that you seem to follow the Goddess around, even though she has absolutely no interest in you.

ShadowPyro
06-26-2005, 10:57 AM
I don't want to be funny with changing avatars.
And why I'm dumb?
My fucken god. You are fast turning into one of the biggest asses on here.

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 10:57 AM
Seriously changing to my avatar isn't funny either. It's just stupid. This would be one of those reasons.

Your stupid mainly for the fact that you seem to follow the Goddess around, even though she has absolutely no interest in you.
I didn't said its funny.
Question for the Goddess!
I don't think I'm following goddes.
The most of the time I'm at the GENERAL OFFSPRING SECTION.

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 10:59 AM
My fucken god. You are fast turning into one of the biggest asses on here.
why? because of changing avatars?

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 11:02 AM

Following is such an ugly word. I'd call it stalking.

Stay there.

the_GoDdEsS
06-26-2005, 11:04 AM
And the question is what?

Sin Studly, hot steamy lesbian sects now?

ShadowPyro
06-26-2005, 11:05 AM
why? because of changing avatars?
Thats part of it. Avatars are supposed to be original. You stole peoples avatars, mabye as a joke, I dont know I dont care. They asked you to change it and you didnt. Thats just dumb. You need to start acting the way you did before.

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 11:06 AM
And the question is what?

Sin Studly, hot steamy lesbian sects now?

Do you feel like I'm following you?

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 11:11 AM
Thats part of it. Avatars are supposed to be original. You stole peoples avatars, mabye as a joke, I dont know I dont care. They asked you to change it and you didnt. Thats just dumb. You need to start acting the way you did before.
I didn't saw that goddes asked me for changing my avatar cause "Sin studly" has goddes avatar too.
I started changing avatars cause "JOY" said I'm RETARD for no reason!!!

ShadowPyro
06-26-2005, 11:14 AM
I didn't saw that goddes asked me for changing my avatar cause "Sin studly" has goddes avatar too.
I started changing avatars cause "JOY" said I'm RETARD for no reason!!!
And copying Sin's joke of taking her avatar is gonna help their opopion on you how?

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 11:19 AM
And copying Sin's joke of taking her avatar is gonna help their opopion on you how?
I didn't copy Sin's joke!
I changed my avatar before Sin studly.
I don't care about their opinions about me.
Any other questions?

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 11:20 AM
The Goddess hasn't asked me to change.

Endymion
06-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Any other questions?
why are you so fucking retarded?
why won't you just leave?

Sin Studly
06-26-2005, 11:21 AM
I didn't copy Sin's joke!

Yes you did. And I copied it from Mota Boy. So that makes you twice as lame.

HeadAroundU
06-26-2005, 11:22 AM
why are you so fucking retarded?
why won't you just leave?
what is your problem??

shadowind
06-26-2005, 12:55 PM

im a nice guy( i just don't play well with others)
if i find a girl worth asking out i'll ask her out
right now all the girls leave me like "what the hell your so fucking retarded and so is your boyfriend and your so easy to make fun of and next time you try to insult somebody try to say something that insults them"
then theres 3 or 4 girls that don't leave me wondering if they are crazy
and im not gay or bi.
and i make fun of the retarded bad boys all the time same with the sluts they have for girlfriends
its great me and my friends would be chillin next thing you know some jackass comes up then hes running away with ethier his mind wondering how retarded he is or with a black eye for trying to pick a fight and we only gang up on them if theres more then one and my friends plays ten pennies and box each other so they know how to fight

ShadowPyro
06-26-2005, 12:58 PM
im a nice guy( i just don't play well with others)
if i find a girl worth asking out i'll ask her out
right now all the girls leave me like "what the hell your so fucking retarded and so is your boyfriend and your so easy to make fun of and next time you try to insult somebody try to say something that insults them"
then theres 3 or 4 girls that don't leave me wondering if they are crazy
and im not gay or bi.
and i make fun of the retarded bad boys all the time same with the sluts they have for girlfriends
its great me and my friends would be chillin next thing you know some jackass comes up then hes running away with ethier his mind wondering how retarded he is or with a black eye for trying to pick a fight and we only gang up on them if theres more then one and my friends plays ten pennies and box each other so they know how to fight
You seem like a hick.

wheelchairman
06-26-2005, 01:00 PM
jesus christ you are so transparent it's shocking.

shadowind
06-26-2005, 01:25 PM
You seem like a hick.
more like a shy nerd half the time or a smartass the other half with a diverse group of friends

ninth
06-26-2005, 01:27 PM
Oh yay, looks like we have yet another English faggot on our hands.

shadowind
06-26-2005, 01:42 PM
Oh yay, looks like we have yet another English faggot on our hands.

midwest, america

ninth
06-26-2005, 01:44 PM
midwest, america
Really now, state?

shadowind
06-26-2005, 01:53 PM
i don't trust people i meet online or do i give away to much info ( why do you care)

ninth
06-26-2005, 01:57 PM
If you lived in Iowa I could make sweet sweet love to you.

the_GoDdEsS
06-26-2005, 02:07 PM
i don't trust people i meet online or do i give away to much info ( why do you care)

Dude, not to kid you or anything but ninth's been known as having quite a few, well, records at the police. So it's a fucking coincidence you should say that to him... Ah, life's irony.

shadowind
06-26-2005, 02:30 PM
scary,

(not that im scared)
ninth
are you sure your not english

ninth
06-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Dude, not to kid you or anything but ninth's been known as having quite a few, well, records at the police. So it's a fucking coincidence you should say that to him... Ah, life's irony.
Money laundering, theft, and perjury don't make a person violent towards others. (Be quiet, I'm trying to get me some loves.)

ninth
are you sure your not english
I'm mongolian.

RXP
06-26-2005, 04:16 PM

Bull shit. I'm a geek and nice guy. I have the balls to hit on anyone. I'm the only guy who hit on this super hot chick in my dorms. The rest were pussies. Still I didn't get into her pussy. But this 'bad boy' did and made a fool out of her. He pulled her and on the same night in front of her proceeded to grind/kiss 4 other girls. I like his style.

Now I don't moan about it. Case 99% of the time a bad boy is better looking cause the reason he has that attitude is people treat him different. But bad boys are fuckin awesome. Cause women are so stupid they go for them again and again. I used to actually give a fuck about that but now I just laugh at it. Cause it's funny.

Little_Miss_1565
06-26-2005, 04:25 PM
You know, D, you just made me think of something. The guys who have asked me out recently or (literally) tripped over themselves at the grocery store to tell me I'm beautiful haven't been white--Persian, Filipino, African-American. Is it just white boys that don't go up to girls? I ask you this since I know you're a fellow non-whitey.

RXP
06-26-2005, 04:30 PM
I dunno. I figure I go up to anyone I know no matter how hot she is. It's the knowing part. I don't go up to random girls and ask them out. Infact I don't ask girls out. Infact I've only ever asked 1 girl out and yeah she was hot. But I hit on lots of women mostly at clubs.

I never tell a girl she's pretty unless I'm with her. That's just retarded. If she is pretty she's heard it a hundred times. If she isn't she knows you're trying to bang her.

But the main factor with me is knowing her. If I know her well enough to chat to her, I'd hit on her. It doesn't really matter about her looks.

And minorities tend to hanker after white pussy. It's a trophy thing. So that realyl answers your question.

Little_Miss_1565
06-26-2005, 06:55 PM
And minorities tend to hanker after white pussy. It's a trophy thing. So that realyl answers your question.

...but you forget, my pussy isn't white.

Panzerfaust92
06-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Zing!!!!!!!!!!

Not Ozymandias
06-26-2005, 09:00 PM
Why do all guys who finish last assume they're nice guys?

Panzerfaust92
06-26-2005, 09:15 PM
Precisely. I think I finish last cause I'm selfish and reclusive, not cause I'm a nice guy. But one thing I never liked in high school was this guy who was a real player that slapped attractive girls' asses whenever they walked by. I was thinking, "If I was with them, I would treat them much better." But the more I think about it, the more I realize that's not true.

RXP
06-26-2005, 09:52 PM
...but you forget, my pussy isn't white.

You keep saying that and same with Mota. Both half chinks? But you look white from your pics. That's all that matters.

So what's your ethnic makeup? From all the pics I've seen you're pretty white.

Endymion
06-26-2005, 09:58 PM
so sarah, how about it? i'll pick you up at seven?

HornyPope
06-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Hahaahahhahaha RXP didn't get the colour referance in the pussy joke.

RXP
06-26-2005, 10:19 PM
I woke up early at 5ish. That's my excuse.

Also she said

you're a fellow non-whitey.

And from what she's said before.

StayInTheHouseCarl
06-26-2005, 10:23 PM
i like nice guys, i just dont like spineless ones.

Endymion
06-26-2005, 10:27 PM
i should go to disneyland one of these days.

lost_nvrfound
06-26-2005, 10:27 PM
doormats .

shame?me?y,ihavenone...
06-27-2005, 12:10 AM
i like nice guys :)

but i rather nice girls :)

Sin Studly
06-27-2005, 12:31 AM
If she isn't she knows you're trying to bang her.

Uh... hate to tell you, but the minute you say "Hi" to a woman in a club she knows you're trying to bang her.

sKratch
06-27-2005, 01:04 AM
What a fucking ovary. Cry cry cry whine sensitive.
lolz you also quoted slipknot. I mean... ninthlayer did.

ninth
06-27-2005, 01:50 AM
lolz you also quoted slipknot. I mean... ninthlayer did.
He never said that he liked them though, take notice of that.

JoY
06-27-2005, 03:45 AM
I didn't said its funny.
Question for the Goddess!
whatever floats your boat. just don't touch MY avatar -ever- again, or that of other beautiful people. thnx.

Edit: strange? I'm strange.

HeadAroundU
06-27-2005, 05:30 AM
whatever floats your boat. just don't touch MY avatar -ever- again, or that of other beautiful people. thnx.

Edit: strange? I'm strange.
If you will be nice to me :)
(don't call me RETARD anymore)

Why do you call yourself "strange" ???

JoY
06-27-2005, 05:36 AM
if you'd call me blonde or female, I wouldn't bitch either, now would I?

I called myself strange, because I'd made a strange mistake, mixing up words.

Sin Studly
06-27-2005, 05:36 AM
I'll be nice to you and stop calling you retard if you stop being a retard.

HeadAroundU
06-27-2005, 05:49 AM
I'll be nice to you and stop calling you retard if you stop being a retard.
almost funny.......

Little_Miss_1565
06-27-2005, 06:37 AM
You keep saying that and same with Mota. Both half chinks? But you look white from your pics. That's all that matters.

So what's your ethnic makeup? From all the pics I've seen you're pretty white.

I'm 1/4 Chink, which may not seem like much but it's apparently for my official status to be Asian. Most people say I don't look white, but I don't look Asian either. "Exotic" is the term I hear most often.

Speaking of which, Endy, I'll be waiting for you at 7.

SicN Twisted
06-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Since I just got here, I'll comment on the subject matter of the topic rather then 1565's ethnicity.

In my experience, girls have really liked two things - charm and confidence. These two qualities seem to be more important then virtues, reliability, intelligence, and even looks. Nice guys, who tend to be modest and insecure, are obviously not going to be confident and therefore cannot be charming either (you can be confident and not charming but not really charming and inconfident, at least not with strangers, particuarly the part Asian ones you see in supermarkets). Confidence tends to be the quality more common in bad boys then nice ones. If guys can act increidbly suave and witty, yet show indifference to the girl, like maybe a slight cold shoulder, but still make her feel exhilerated, they're probably doing a perfect tend. If a sensetive nice guy gets nervous around a girl and has trouble putting his thoughts together, clearly shows alot of interest in her, and compliments her with cheesy lines, he basically makes himself look pathetic. Nice guys simply don't have the attractive qualities that bad boys have - I know this from the experience of being both, since I'm severely stricken with multiple personalities depending on the type of female - I happen to be confident with full asians but blond haired blue eyed Aryan nation chicks make me week at the knees.

Not Ozymandias
04-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Bump .

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 05:04 PM
A friend of mine put it pretty well, recently, when he said that nice guys don't get chicks because they are under the belief that chicks are so shallow that they only go for assholes and have no intelligence.

And when it came to women RXP said things very reminiscient of Ste Shaw (not in this topic in particular.) As much as I like the guy, it's true.

Mota Boy
04-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Oh boy, I love the BBS Wayback Machine.

XYlophonetreeZ
04-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Oh boy, I love the BBS Wayback Machine.Oh man, I'm not sure if I do so much...

Crazy Taxi: Thank you. Yes, SicNTwisted and all these other BSB fuckers are entitled to their own opinions, but they don't have to go and post this shit here on an Offspring BBS. I'm not asking anyone to lie, just to try to actually say good stuff about the Offspring, considering that this is their website. And these are some of the same people who just blame "newbies," webdude, and other people in general for why this BBS sucks.

Tizzalicious
04-27-2006, 09:51 PM
I didn't realise this thread was old, and sqaw Lee post. It scared me.

"Nice guys" don't see there is a difference between nice guys and pussies.