PDA

View Full Version : doesnt it annoy you too...

Nina
06-15-2005, 09:38 AM
...when people quote a reply with three pictures and, say, a long ass text, just to comment on one picture? i dunno, the whole quoting tons of pictures thing is really annoying, it takes up too much space and is a pain in the ass to read. i wouldnt give two shits if people actually had something to say to ALL of what they quote. but thats not the case 90% of the time.

i guess i'm the only one, tho. o.0

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 09:42 AM
Quiet, skank!

wheelchairman
06-15-2005, 09:43 AM
I agree.

It's the same as when people quote a really long message (not so common hereabouts, but in the politics forum it's a necessity) only to reply to one line from it.

And in other message boards, when people quote other people's quotes of other people's quotes (etc. etc.)

Or when people don't re-size their pictures, or use spaces inbetween words so that the page is needlessly stretched out.

People with really long signatures are asses too (that has become lately, one of the more common reasons for me to put people on my ignore list.)

Tizzalicious
06-15-2005, 09:43 AM
Quiet, skank!

WTF?

And I agree. They might aswell leave out a bit of text. Or pictures.

Nina
06-15-2005, 09:46 AM
And in other message boards, when people quote other people's quotes of other people's quotes (etc. etc.)

Or when people don't re-size their pictures, or use spaces inbetween words so that the page is needlessly stretched out.

People with really long signatures are asses too (that has become lately, one of the more common reasons for me to put people on my ignore list.)

god, how annoying. the quotes in a quote thing is really unnecessary!
i also agree to the picture comment. its really not difficult to resize pictures, after all o.0
and you can disable signatures. i do that and its great.

Sin Studly
06-15-2005, 09:46 AM
WTF?

Quiet, skank!

Nina
06-15-2005, 09:47 AM
Quiet, skank!

you have issues, dont you o.0

wheelchairman
06-15-2005, 09:48 AM
and you can disable signatures. i do that and its great.
Possibly I'll start doing that. I just find something immensely satisfying in blocking people who have annoyed me for ages.

Mannen som blev en gris
06-15-2005, 09:59 AM
...when people quote a reply with three pictures and, say, a long ass text, just to comment on one picture? i dunno, the whole quoting tons of pictures thing is really annoying, it takes up too much space and is a pain in the ass to read. i wouldnt give two shits if people actually had something to say to ALL of what they quote. but thats not the case 90% of the time.
And people who do what I just did....

calmallamadown
06-15-2005, 01:17 PM
People with really long signatures are asses too

yeah, i get confused whats the message and whats their signature :confused: