PDA

View Full Version : Whyyyyyyyyy!!

GaV14
06-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Y dun da offspring tour in cardiff or sumwer close 2 port talbot :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tired_Of_You
06-16-2005, 01:29 PM
Next time you make a thread use a language everybody understands.

ruroken
06-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Y dun da offspring tour in cardiff or sumwer close 2 port talbot :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Dumbshit translator; official ruroken product: Why don't The Offspring Tour in Cardiff or somewhere close to Port Talbot?

Amanda
06-16-2005, 01:32 PM
Dumbshit translator; official ruroken product: Why don't The Offspring Tour in Cardiff or somewhere close to Port Talbot?
Lol thx, for a while there i was completely lost.

ruroken
06-16-2005, 01:33 PM
You're welcome. I am a Mediator between the normal and the truly stupid.

Hyper nova
06-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Its cause wales Sucks. I know i go to uni in Swansea.

Wales is full of Chavs that like Goldie looking Chain not realising that GLC are taking the piss out of Chavs.

If youdont know what a chav is think townie or people in Kappa/Adidas Stuff and fake gold Chains and Caps on at funny angles. Think about the Guy in PF(FAWG).

GaV14
06-18-2005, 12:20 PM

Wales is full of Chavs that like Goldie looking Chain not realising that GLC are taking the piss out of Chavs.

If youdont know what a chav is think townie or people in Kappa/Adidas Stuff and fake gold Chains and Caps on at funny angles. Think about the Guy in PF(FAWG).
thats not tru coz im a chav but i listen 2 the offspring an other rock bands but i also like dance music so dunt go stereotypin chavs cos sum are swnd as hell an not all chavs dress in kappa/adidas stuff i dress in jeans n' t-shirt but i do wear a hat rarely but i put it 2 the side coz wen its forwards you look lk a gimp

Hyper nova
06-18-2005, 03:59 PM
thats not tru coz im a chav but i listen 2 the offspring an other rock bands but i also like dance music so dunt go stereotypin chavs cos sum are swnd as hell an not all chavs dress in kappa/adidas stuff i dress in jeans n' t-shirt but i do wear a hat rarely but i put it 2 the side coz wen its forwards you look lk a gimp

Na Your not a chav cause chavs havent heard the term chav and they are always in the gear i mentioned. but please never admit you are a chav again.

and anyway i was kindda taking the piss. And can you maybe type normally cause i dont know what swnd means

Da Hui
06-20-2005, 02:46 AM
they don't tour cardiff because of dickheads like you. you give us welshies a bad name. cunt

is it so hard for you to go to the london show? it's 4 to get up their by Megabus!! if you were a fan, then you would travel to go and see them. i've been to reading twice to see them, and wembley once. so it's not exactly difficult is it. pam mae gav yn howyu? :p

isaac_14
06-20-2005, 02:00 PM
not all of us havin fukin ways of gettin up there or the money.....think twice dickhead.......not poor, just aint able to get the money.....and other stuff to worry bout....just think....you would love them 2 tour cardiff, so stop dissin gav the chav who is hopin they tour cardiff coz you live there, dickweed :eek: u put a bad name to welsh people, NOT FUKIN CHAVS. it aint full of em, as there are many skaters at swansea fountain on saturday so rethink of your life coz it sounds SHIT....and it's dickhead like YOU,
......And gav, admit it port talbot sucks cock
and wot the FUK is megabus ? 4 ? rip off, r u goin up on megabus ? :confused:

Da Hui
06-20-2005, 02:19 PM
not all of us havin fukin ways of gettin up there or the money.....think twice dickhead.......not poor, just aint able to get the money.....and other stuff to worry bout....just think....you would love them 2 tour cardiff, so stop dissin gav the chav who is hopin they tour cardiff coz you live there, dickweed :eek: u put a bad name to welsh people, NOT FUKIN CHAVS. it aint full of em, as there are many skaters at swansea fountain on saturday so rethink of your life coz it sounds SHIT....and it's dickhead like YOU,
......And gav, admit it port talbot sucks cock
and wot the FUK is megabus ? 4 ? rip off, r u goin up on megabus ? :confused:
yes that's right, i have a shit life because i'm prepared to travel and spend money to see my favourite band. what a twat i am!! it's hardly expensive is it... 25 for ticket, 12 return on the megabus and 5 for a day ticket on the underground. fuck a duck, FORTY TWO POUNDS!!! you have three months to save up, it's not like you have to spend all the money you have/earn before that is it? or are you one of these fucking spongers who does fuck all for their entire life and goes around wearing fake burberry and trying to be black?
i'm sorry i give a bad name to welsh people because i realise where the faults in my home country lie (sheep, stupid accents, and fucking bigots like you who think wales is the centre of the world). i agree, i would like Offspring to tour here, but i'm realistic, they have never played here and never will.
and you do have a way of getting up there, i just told u the Megabus. it is a quick, efficient and cheap way of getting to london from cardiff. it is a double decker bus which travels up and back three times a day for a maximum of 9 each way.
so it is actually very easy to get there, and pretty cheap too. so shut the fuck up, you are a cunt

isaac_14
06-23-2005, 02:17 PM
cunt ? that all u say ? by the way, if you R E A D what you said before, u said wales is full of chavs......so you are calling yourself a chav, you chav :p and they wear fred perry, not fukin adidas. i wear adidas stuff so fuk you, chav

Da Hui
06-24-2005, 04:15 PM
cunt ? that all u say ? by the way, if you R E A D what you said before, u said wales is full of chavs......so you are calling yourself a chav, you chav :p and they wear fred perry, not fukin adidas. i wear adidas stuff so fuk you, chav

grow up. if YOU read what i said before you will realise that i have no said "chav" once in this whole topic. it was actually Hyper Nova who said wales is full of chavs. so for you accusing me of that, i hope your mum crouches over you when you're sleeping and menstruates into your mouth.

GaV14
06-29-2005, 01:08 PM
grow up. if YOU read what i said before you will realise that i have no said "chav" once in this whole topic. it was actually Hyper Nova who said wales is full of chavs. so for you accusing me of that, i hope your mum crouches over you when you're sleeping and menstruates into your mouth.

dont diss my m8 k fuk head i hope ur mutha shits an pisses in ur mouth coz ur used 2 having bullshit coming out of it lk

Mentally_Challenged
06-29-2005, 01:14 PM
so dunt go stereotypin chavs cos sum are swnd as hell

ruroken...dumbshit translator please =/ Mainly the 'word' in bold...

Actually, any translator, from anyone.

GaV14
06-29-2005, 01:27 PM
ruroken...dumbshit translator please =/ Mainly the 'word' in bold...

Actually, any translator, from anyone.

swnd=sound (safe)

Mentally_Challenged
06-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Right...Ok...

Da Hui
06-29-2005, 05:39 PM
:rolleyes: grow up and learn to spell please

GaV14
06-30-2005, 02:37 PM
:rolleyes: grow up and learn to spell please

soz cant grow up any faster an if i didnt im still more maturer dan u

Da Hui
07-01-2005, 05:54 AM
explain please?

GaV14
07-06-2005, 02:34 AM
explain please?
i dont go rwnd taking da piss outta people jus coz they cant be arsed 2 go out of the country 2 go see dey favourite band because the offspring hav been 2 wembley loads of times i was only sayin dat they cud at least go sum wer closer

isaac_14
07-06-2005, 03:52 AM
yea.....they go to the same places every fukin year, so stop pussy complainin and start a petition :p jokin about petition.its like 3 hours to london so it will be borin on way up. why can't they change tour places, just because they like them doesn't mean they should go there every year :mad::

isaac_14
07-06-2005, 08:41 AM
xxx hi this is isaac's sis lol, i don't really like the offspring but hey who cares? and by the way cardiff guy, if u live in wales and evry1's a chav in wales, shouldnt u be a chav, and by the way, WE'RE NOT CHAVS!!!!! :eek: :mad:

GaV14
07-06-2005, 02:47 PM
xxx hi this is isaac's sis lol, i don't really like the offspring but hey who cares? and by the way cardiff guy, if u live in wales and evry1's a chav in wales, shouldnt u be a chav, and by the way, WE'RE NOT CHAVS!!!!! :eek: :mad:

well sed isaacs sis ha tukked u up a beauty

isaac_14
07-09-2005, 05:41 AM
lol didn't even know she came on here like, CHAVS :p!!! and offspring ain't crap :) :p

St. Jimmy
07-09-2005, 02:30 PM
I do not understand.

Piedude
07-09-2005, 02:54 PM

Well it isnt the best of Uni's now is it

GaV14
07-10-2005, 03:55 AM

ILL ADMIT IT WALES DOES SUK BUT ITS THE SHITTY GOVERNMENT THEY JUS BUILD HOUSES AN DUNT DO NUFFIN FOR TEENS AND THEY WUNDA WHY WE TURN 2 DRUGS AN SHIT