PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam & Great Minds Think Alike

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2005, 02:09 PM
And I happen to think we need a collection of ideas and things we would like to do and see together so we're not stuck there sitting on Bella's couch and staring at each other for the first few hours we're together trying to figure out what to do. I still wonder what we will be like around each other, haha.

I've been thinking about making this thread already but the conversation with Sanni a few days back really kicked me into it. What does everyone want to do? Maybe it would be cool to also have some concrete plans instead of just the major plan which is of course to have some '1337' fun.

We'll probably go out and see the city too. And damn, it's Amsterdam, there must be a lot of things to do.

What kinda places do we want to hang out in? Maybe I'd go out and see some clubs, some dancing, bootyshake (Iza). I remember Mota mentioning some karaoke thing which would be totally thrilling to do as well. I got excited about Per bringing t3h hookah. Especially after I fell in love with sheesha this week.

Also, what do we bring except the compulsory national alcohol?

(Simmeh booked tickets today, yay!)

Izie
06-16-2005, 02:46 PM
Well, I can tell you i'll prolly be all "omg I'm hyper and omg I'm giggling and omg we're all here, come on Ken, move around, omg people, LIVE A LITTLE" and then I'll get you all drunk so you'd relax.

And I'll throw chocolate penises around and scream PENIS just for the hell of it. My cock will also be MUCH bigger than anyone's.

We will definitely see the city. We will also hang out in clubs, maybe dance (the boys would prolly die), and OMG BOOTYSHAKE YES! And I think I LOVE karaoke too! We'll play make-over and dress up (males NOT excluded), get drunk, tell stupid jokes, behave like idiots alltogether, jump, scream, people will want to touch/hug me and I'll be all weird because, omg, physical contact *shudder*

We'll sit in a circle, drunk, and curse in Slavic languages (you, Per and I at least, the others can curse in other languages), we'll take stupid pictures, we'll act all weird and kuku and Godknowswhat, and I'll be even more hyper than I am now, WAAHAAAA!

That is all, I think. I'll add stuff as I remember them :p

Izie
06-16-2005, 02:49 PM
Aw :(

*sends a huggle to Alaska*

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2005, 02:55 PM
Haha, you hyper is freaky. I'll probably be dead for a bit when I arrive after my wonderful 21 hours trip. Hooray or what?

You want us to get drunk, missy? Wait, I think the goal should be to get you drunk too. Haha, sounds like we'll behave like some insane tribe with all the cursing and drinking and sitting around.

For the dancing, we can get the boys just... drunk?

No physical contact, I know. Reminds me, who here doesn't like hugs? Because I pretty much plant to hug everyone when we first meet. So let me know if it weirds you out or something. =P

Yeah, the pictures. We should burn all that stuff then. Somehow.

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2005, 02:56 PM
And here I am, all alone in Alaska... *cries*

Alaska shouldn't be missing on some of the next meet-ups that will certainly follow some day and some place. =P

Izie
06-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Haha, you hyper is freaky. I'll probably be dead for a bit when I arrive after my wonderful 21 hours trip. Hooray or what?

You'll get that prank-huggle then :p

You want us to get drunk, missy? Wait, I think the goal should be to get you drunk too. Haha, sounds like we'll behave like some insane tribe with all the cursing and drinking and sitting around.

No, you people need the drinks, I'm insane enough as it is. Trust me, you don't want me laughing even more than I normally do. You just... don't.

For the dancing, we can get the boys just... drunk?

We can sure as hell try, and then take pics! HA!

No physical contact, I know. Reminds me, who here doesn't like hugs? Because I pretty much plant to hug everyone when we first meet. So let me know if it weirds you out or something. =P

I'll live. It'll weird me out, but i'll live. I'm a big girl!

Yeah, the pictures. We should burn all that stuff then. Somehow.

And that, we must. Does nice Bella have a burner on her compie? *flutters eyelashes*

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Thank you! And maybe we'd want you laughing even more. =P

Take pics of pretty much everything silly. Us chicas should get the boys drunk for real.

Tizzalicious
06-16-2005, 03:57 PM
It won't be hard to get me drunk...1 beer and I feel it...2 beers and I get giggly...4 beers and I'm completely gone :o

We should visit the sex museum! I've never been there!

Little_Miss_1565
06-16-2005, 03:59 PM
If all y'all motherfuckers want to make it a last-minute change of venue to New York City, I'd come :)

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2005, 04:00 PM
We should visit the sex museum! I've never been there!

Ahaha, I'm in. I think Iz might have mentioned this to me before.

Izie
06-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Ahaha, I'm in. I think Iz might have mentioned this to me before.

I have! Ha!

And we're sooooo going!

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Good thing I'm not senile yet. I know it's a museum but do they possibly let you buy something too? =P

wheelchairman
06-16-2005, 04:12 PM
One day, you gals should go shopping. Cause I need to meet a comrade down there and don't want to miss anything.

My girlfriend can't get me to dance, you guys'll need to try hard. Alcohol should do the trick.

omg even I'm hyper. haha damn you people and your enthusiasm. And there will be drunken Scandinavian speak.

wheelchairman
06-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Fuck you people for not replying.

I know some drinking games where we can all get to know each other (and don't worry Izie, I mean in the non-physical way.)

Mota Boy
06-17-2005, 02:10 PM
Is there laser tag in Amsterdam?

the_GoDdEsS
06-17-2005, 02:18 PM
My girlfriend can't get me to dance, you guys'll need to try hard. Alcohol should do the trick.

Now that won't be an easy one. But maybe the right amount of some Eastern alcohol...

Mota Boy
06-17-2005, 02:19 PM
Ah... that's what I was thinking.

Well, I'm sure there are plenty of interesting things to be done with fallen Lenin statues.

Izie
06-17-2005, 02:23 PM
I know some drinking games where we can all get to know each other (and don't worry Izie, I mean in the non-physical way.)

Nah, I'm fine as long as I'm not supposed to physically express any form of affection, so don't worry :p

wheelchairman
06-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Nah, I'm fine as long as I'm not supposed to physically express any form of affection, so don't worry :p
Nah, cause I don't know any games that involve touching each other anyways. Although I do know drinking games that will get people very solidly drunk. Which makes the other games funner.

wheelchairman
06-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Ah... that's what I was thinking.

Well, I'm sure there are plenty of interesting things to be done with fallen Lenin statues.
As you can imagine, I'll have a lot of fun.

And yes ladies, Eastern European vodka is the picko, let's get more of that.

Izie
06-17-2005, 02:28 PM
But boooo, I'm gonna undermine the fun and not get drunk :p

And I'm not sure any form of touching games would be appropriate anyway... Out of more reasons than one http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/paranoid.gif

wheelchairman
06-17-2005, 02:30 PM
But boooo, I'm gonna undermine the fun and not get drunk :p

And I'm not sure any form of touching games would be appropriate anyway... Out of more reasons than one http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Izacam1/paranoid.gif
I think it'd be alright if we all wore gloves...

The whole touching thing was meant to just poke fun, the orgy is in Chicago, *not* Amsterdam.

Izie
06-17-2005, 02:31 PM
The whole touching thing was meant to just poke fun, the orgy is in Chicago, *not* Amsterdam.

Yeah, that's what you'd think... We'll see what happens :p

Mota Boy
06-17-2005, 02:33 PM
As you can imagine, I'll have a lot of fun.
*cut to Per, arms raised, face contorted as he stares into the sky, screaming "NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT TTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the_GoDdEsS
06-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Yeah, that's what you'd think... We'll see what happens :p

*coughs and then bursts into laughter*

wheelchairman
06-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Pruuuude!!! nyeeet!!!!!!
Jebi se.

Izie
06-17-2005, 02:36 PM

You seem to know something I dont...?

And the Per image is quite amusing, I must say :p We can join in and form a choir of a sort!

wheelchairman
06-17-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm going to learn how to say "You are pregnant, and I am the father" in Russian, just for the Amsterdam meet-up.

Izie
06-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Jebi se.

hahahahahahahahaha!

I bet that sounds ridiculous when you say it :p

wheelchairman
06-17-2005, 02:39 PM
pfff jebi se, picka.

Izie
06-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Actually, I'm about to.

Good night ;)

the_GoDdEsS
06-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Actually, I'm about to.

Good night ;)

Ahahahahaha.

Um Per, du lede svin. =P

Vera
06-17-2005, 04:33 PM
- Alcohol is a good idea. Me & Mags are total lightweights, and so is Tizz, I hear, so we don't need much.

- Sex museum? I'll blush and giggle like a stupid schoolgirl. That I am, but not the point. I'll still go.

- MOVIES. If Mags is coming, I'd love to see a film with her. Anything cool. Something Dutch would be hilarious. Or dubbed in Dutch.

- Bella should make a sign that says "1337" when she comes to pick various people up from the airport and shit.

- I'll be getting my ticket on 26th. Mum is le sad becase I'm going alone and going to die and get raped and my organs will be sold but she'll probably still pay for the tickets.

- No karaoke kthnx.

the_GoDdEsS
06-17-2005, 04:40 PM
- Bella should make a sign that says "1337" when she comes to pick various people up from the airport and shit.

Once again, this idea is hilariously good.

Oh and when your organs get sold I wanna pre-order your pretty wonderful eyes. *winks* <3

Vera
06-18-2005, 04:30 AM
Oh. And no card games whatsoever. I'm sorry but that'd just be very lame.

Even strip poker, because I suck at poker (and poker in English? Please no!).

Tizzalicious
06-18-2005, 05:30 AM
- MOVIES. If Mags is coming, I'd love to see a film with her. Anything cool. Something Dutch would be hilarious. Or dubbed in Dutch.

We don't dub here :o We do subtitles! Only kiddie-films get dubbed! Cause we're cool :cool:

Vera
06-18-2005, 08:31 AM
Oh, dammit. Spoil my fun of hearing Vin Diesel speak Dutch, why don't you, damn Dutch people! :[

Izie
06-18-2005, 08:47 AM
http://www.tedgoas.com/linked/dancing_hitler.gif

I know it makes no contribution to the topic, but look at him go! *giggles*

That's the sort of idiocy you might expect in Amsterdam...

the_GoDdEsS
06-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Almonds, we overworked? <3 *giggles*

the_GoDdEsS
06-19-2005, 06:15 AM
Bumping purposes. Izie and I just concluded we will do the Hitler dance.

Izie
06-19-2005, 06:17 AM
I'd post it again, but it'd be too much :p

Vera
06-19-2005, 06:59 AM
Gay pr0n.

(Had to.)

Izie
06-19-2005, 07:11 AM
Psh, you're vicious ;p

fuckB Ratty
06-19-2005, 07:16 AM
i like vicious there delicious

nieh
06-19-2005, 09:13 AM
Here's a different dancing Hitler (http://www.matazone.co.uk/animpages/dancing-hitler.html) for your enjoyment.
When are you guys gonna visit MY country? =,0(

Vera
06-19-2005, 09:16 AM
When you pay for it.

wheelchairman
06-19-2005, 09:20 AM
Here's a different dancing Hitler (http://www.matazone.co.uk/animpages/dancing-hitler.html) for your enjoyment.
Buffoonasaurus rex, check this thread out (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10619)

the_GoDdEsS
06-19-2005, 09:34 AM

Wah, Josh. If we don't next time, you gotta come next time.

Vera
06-19-2005, 10:07 AM
That was a VERY suggestive sentence, Sim. I hope you realize that.

Izie
06-19-2005, 10:16 AM
I won't be allowed in the US anyway, I'm a Serb and can't get a visa for life (unless someone invites me there and crap).

So you US people better get your asses over here :p

Oh and dancing Hitlers own!

Vera
06-19-2005, 10:35 AM
WTF, you can't go to US because of your nationality? What kind of stupid shit is that?

>:0

*hates on US government*

nieh
06-19-2005, 10:37 AM
I won't be allowed in the US anyway, I'm a Serb and can't get a visa for life (unless someone invites me there and crap).

So you US people better get your asses over here :p

Oh and dancing Hitlers own!

Wait...what? You need a visa to visit the US for a few days? I thought that was only for long term things.

Izie
06-19-2005, 10:38 AM
It's not like I entered the EU with a "Hi there, can I come in?" either :p I needed all sorts of papers to say who I was, where I was going to, if I've ever been arrested, if I'm healthy, lalala...

The US has the same shit, only the procedure lasts longer and their questionaire is ridiculous :|

Which is why I'll celebrate the day I marry my tiny bitch and hold an EU passport in my hands. BOOYAH.

Vera
06-19-2005, 10:40 AM
I KNEW you were just using Ken for his Belgianness.

Izie
06-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Wait...what? You need a visa to visit the US for a few days? I thought that was only for long term things.

Yeah, right, without a visa, a Serbian citizen can go to... Bosnia, Croatia, Cuba, Egypt, Macedonia, Slovenia and Turkey. I'm not sure about anything else, but it's prolly a no-no.

I KNEW you were just using Ken for his Belgianness.

That is such a vicious lie!

I use Ken for his sex :o

nieh
06-19-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah, right, without a visa, a Serbian citizen can go to... Bosnia, Croatia, Cuba, Egypt, Macedonia, Slovenia and Turkey. I'm not sure about anything else, but it's prolly a no-no.

That's stupid. Is that something put in place by the US's government or the Serbian government?

Izie
06-19-2005, 10:58 AM
It's just that nobody likes us anymore so they won't let us in before making us go through a ridiculous procedure of obtaining a visa - proving a whole bunch of useless facts about ourselves, lalala... Honestly, I don't know how/when that happened, but the safest bet is somewhere in the 90s. It's not just the US, it's... everyone, really.

wheelchairman
06-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Obviously Izie has never seen the Green Card Lottery.

Izie
06-19-2005, 11:47 AM
*pokes Per with penis*

The Green Card Lottery sucks :p

wheelchairman
06-19-2005, 11:49 AM
Well then, now I ain't bringing you to the states. It'll just be Sims and I having fun there, *without* you. hmpf!

fuckB Ratty
06-19-2005, 11:50 AM
Well then, now I ain't bringing you to the states. It'll just be Sims and I having fun there, *without* you. hmpf!
y would anyone want to go to the states? :rolleyes:

the_GoDdEsS
06-19-2005, 11:55 AM
y would anyone want to go to the states? :rolleyes:

You're an idiot as previously pointed out. Get out of my thread.

Per be mean to Izies and Izies be mean to Per? Tsk tsk. You two will end up fighting in Amsterdam.

Izie
06-19-2005, 11:56 AM

I'll infiltrate the US through my godfather (omg) who works for the US government (omgomg) on a project he never wants to talk about (omgomgomg).

HA!

*pouts*

Per be mean to Izies and Izies be mean to Per? Tsk tsk. You two will end up fighting in Amsterdam.

But we're just playing! :(

the_GoDdEsS
06-19-2005, 12:00 PM
You are two evil bitches and I love you two evil bitches.

wheelchairman
06-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Pff Godfather isn't a blood relation, so pwn3d.

and Sims, you're the evillest of 'em all, don't bother denying it.

Izie
06-19-2005, 12:11 PM
Pff Godfather isn't a blood relation, so pwn3d.

...point being? I can still infiltrate through him :p

And Sim's not evil, she just pretends to be :p

the_GoDdEsS
06-19-2005, 12:12 PM
...point being? I can still infiltrate through him :p

And Sim's not evil, she just pretends to be :p

Liar, I was nice to you because you were nice too. =P

Izie
06-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Liar, I was nice to you because you were nice too. =P

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You can lie to the world, but I know you :p

I'm your Bitchboy love <3

wheelchairman
06-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Once I made the Goddess angry and she ate my children.
ten characters

the_GoDdEsS
06-19-2005, 12:26 PM
...and only ninth was left.

That quote always cracks me up. *vicious grin*

Izie
06-19-2005, 12:28 PM
If you try to eat my children, I'll eat YOU.

*protects future babies*

SicN Twisted
06-19-2005, 01:22 PM
For the love of god, you're gonna be in Amsterdam. You can get, literally, the best of any drug you can name in the entire world, you're gonna be in the international mecca of everything mind altering.

Vera
06-19-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah, yeah...

I'd still rather see a Vin Diesel film in Dutch.

Izie
06-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Yeah, yeah...

I'd still rather see a Vin Diesel film in Dutch.

And I'd agree to that, even though you know it's not happening :p

the_GoDdEsS
06-19-2005, 02:02 PM
If you try to eat my children, I'll eat YOU.

*protects future babies*

I'll train my future babies into an army of evil bitches and pimps. Pimpin' dirty. You don't scare me.

Izie
06-19-2005, 02:03 PM
I'll train my future babies into an army of evil bitches and pimps. Pimpin' dirty. You don't scare me.

*yawn*

Sure :p

Edit: I sounded too mean :|

the_GoDdEsS
06-19-2005, 02:06 PM
*yawn*

Whatever.

Holy monkey, almonds! You just sounded so Linda-esque. That scared the panties off me.

Vera
06-19-2005, 02:11 PM
So ...you're wearing no panties?

*salivates*

Izie
06-19-2005, 02:12 PM
Holy monkey, almonds! You just sounded so Linda-esque. That scared the panties off me.

I edited, mind you!

But honestly, anyone having a go at my kids, or my prospective kids, can only expect the worst of me :$ It's the protective mother-like thing in me :$

Vera
06-19-2005, 03:58 PM
!!!

I wanna go see Batman Begins in msterdam, guys! :D

Linda
06-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by the_GoDdEsS

You just can't forget me, can you, bitch?
And get your panties back on, your pussy stinks.

the_GoDdEsS
06-19-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by the_GoDdEsS

You just can't forget me, can you, bitch?
And get your panties back on, your pussy stinks.

Hi Linda! *wavey* Yes, I did that because I am in love with you too.

I knew you'd reply to this because you either read all of my topics or obviously run a search for your beloved first name on these forums.

Oh, and what happened to me being on your ignore list?

And yeah, I'm an 'ugly skank whore'. We all know that. Your comments have zero base in reality.

the_GoDdEsS
06-19-2005, 04:44 PM
I edited, mind you!

But honestly, anyone having a go at my kids, or my prospective kids, can only expect the worst of me :$ It's the protective mother-like thing in me :$

Noticed.

I understand. I might be an egoist but at the same time I am protective of anyone I love up to the point of self-sacrifice or destroying anything that might harm them.

/digression

Vera
07-01-2005, 04:13 AM
Bumpity bump because I don't think Bella ever saw this.

JoY
07-01-2005, 04:20 AM
holy crappers, what is this??! where was I when this was made?
oh sillay, I've been away for quite some time, haven't I? :/

Vera
07-01-2005, 04:27 AM
Just us brainstorming on what to actually do in Amsterdam.

Though we didn't quite decide anything. Apart from the 1337 sign (you MUST make one! XD) and me and MB and whoever else wants to come going to see Batman Begins.

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 04:28 AM
I'm getting really exited about all of this!!!!

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 04:29 AM
Or is it spelled excited?

I keep forgetting =/

Vera
07-01-2005, 04:35 AM
Excited. Exited is not a word, I think. Or if it is, then it's the past tense from the verb "exit" as in leave.

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 04:50 AM
1337-sign as in, I pick everyone up from Centraal Station & Schiphol, holding up that thing, calling "leet.. bbs-leet here, please!"??

Yes!!!

And thanks Sanni! That makes sense!!! I was too lazy to look it up!

JoY
07-01-2005, 04:56 AM
oh dear god...

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 04:58 AM
if you won't, I will!

JoY
07-01-2005, 04:59 AM
(Tizzah, believe me. we WILL appear as the major geeks we are, when picking them up. & it'll be worse than holding up a 1337-sign, I promise you that. ;p)

Tizzalicious
07-01-2005, 05:01 AM
we don't look like geeks!!!

edit: do we?

Vera
07-01-2005, 05:51 AM
Just a sign that says "1337". And yes, it would be superfuckinggeeky but hey, what's not cool about showing internet status offline? ;D