PDA

View Full Version : ive got a dilemma...

calmallamadown
06-17-2005, 02:00 AM
for the london show, i've been planning to skip school and go as early as i can. but one of my friends has really strict parents, and can't even leave school until 3:50. and it takes about 2 and a half hours for us to get to brixton so what do i do? shud i wait and go with my friend, (which is the proper thing to do) or do i go really early with a few other friends and meet up with her later? :confused:

calmallamadown
06-17-2005, 03:08 AM
obviously i am ecstaticly happy at the prospect of seeing the offspring, and i am also extraordinarily bored. but i do not know what to dooooooooooooooo!?!?! and as you can see, i have gone all posh and im making up long words that i don't quite understand, so help me.

Apathy
06-17-2005, 09:02 PM
How are we actually supposed to help you with this.
You aren't going to take into serious consideration of what we would tell you anyway. Want my advice? Go with your other friends. You can meet her later.

Camilamazed
06-17-2005, 10:12 PM
I wouldn't wait....... It'd be good for both of us. :D

SkunkIt
06-17-2005, 10:25 PM
The fact that you're even asking shows how much you care about your friends.

That Punk Kid You Love
06-17-2005, 10:46 PM
Well go and meet your friend there or wait for your friend.If you don't wanna wait then go to the school and help your friend break out.

calmallamadown
06-18-2005, 12:45 AM
How are we actually supposed to help you with this.
..... Want my advice?
if i didn't want all ur advice i wouldn't of made this stupid topic. and u can help by saying what u'd do, and if u think its worth me annoying my friend just to get to the front. thanks.

Pay The Man
06-18-2005, 01:07 AM
well u could miss the support band and show up a bit late if thats possible?

calmallamadown
06-18-2005, 01:25 AM
thats a good idea coz they're awful anyway :)

Jinger Joe
06-18-2005, 06:08 AM
i would just go. you see ure freind all the time but howoften do you stand at the front row of an offspring show.

ArranAJFJ
06-18-2005, 06:54 AM
Missing the support band doesn't sound such a bad thing, and I'm sure if you wanted to wait for her, you could still make it. Just need to hurry a bit. Depends how important this person is, I'd probably wait if it was me. Ultimately, its your choice though.

Hyper nova
06-18-2005, 07:07 AM
ok lets say you left at 4 from the school and it take 2 1/2 hour to get there thats 6 30 right even if it was 3 hours thats would be 7. It starts at 7 so you might miss the support band while in the Que. So it's not all bad. Hope this helps. Going on your own will let you see the support but going together would be more sociable and Safer I think plus you might still see most of the support if lucky. Either way i dont think you will miss the Offspring unless you are very unlucky with transport.

isaac_14
07-11-2005, 06:59 AM
the support bands start at 7, and your skool suks if you have it on saturday. i say wait, you are best friends, so wait.if shes your best m8 then it would be sad ditching her for other people.

GaV14
07-11-2005, 08:32 AM
first of all you shud get your m8 to come 2 your house with her clothes an stay there till you have 2 go wivout tellin her parents so you could go earlier then othawise itz really sad leavin her an meet up coz she might not know wer you are

platinumpt
07-12-2005, 06:38 AM
Wait for her, she's a friend of yours, don't be stupid!!! Those bands before The Offspring suck, you don't wanna hear all that noise live! Besides, you're gonna catch A LOT of their show, and you're still gonna get bored, believe me! And you'll have plenty of time to place yourself in a decent position for The Offspring concert, with all your friends, it's gonna be great!! And, of course, you might "get lucky" with your friend that night, so what's the dilema?? ...or then again... maybe you're a girl too, I have no idea! Well forget what I've just said, I was joking anyway :D

calmallamadown
07-13-2005, 11:47 AM
with all your friends, it's gonna be great!! lol all 2 of them! hehe

maybe you're a girl too, I have no idea!

yep, im a girl too, and im not gay so i hope i don't "get lucky" with my friend :| ::| :|

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 11:49 AM
lol all 2 of them! hehe

yep, im a girl too, and im not gay so i hope i don't "get lucky" with my friend :| ::| :|
I had a feeling you were a girl, but I wasn't sure:)

Anyway, I was joking, take no offence ok? And you said you were meeting more friends at the concert, so I thought about at least 4 or 5!

calmallamadown
07-13-2005, 11:52 AM
And you said you were meeting more friends at the concert, so I thought about at least 4 or 5!

lol yeah, i don't actually remember saying that, it was aaaaages ago. i was probably just trying to make myself sound popular or something :confused: :eek: its only 3 of us going now.

no offence taken :)

platinumpt
07-13-2005, 12:00 PM
lol yeah, i don't actually remember saying that, it was aaaaages ago. i was probably just trying to make myself sound popular or something :confused: :eek: its only 3 of us going now.

no offence taken :)
OK! Have fun at the concert. Really. Live it as if there's no tomorrow. Damn, it's really awesome to see those guys at the stage... I'm looking forward to see them in Paris (for the 4th time), if they don't come anywhere near here...

Jackish
07-14-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm not sure wether to go because the support band I heard were AWFUL! I mean I like loads of music but they plain sucked.

calmallamadown
07-14-2005, 12:18 PM
im taking ear plugs, for when the support band is on :D