PDA

View Full Version : strange choice of support band

calmallamadown
06-17-2005, 03:26 AM
for the brixton academy gig its, send more paramedics. haven't heard of them before, but apparently they're playing at harlow square which is like my local venue kinda thing, which is weird. i've seen a few pics and a video of them, and im serious they scare the shit out of me. i mean...i like zombie movies and stuff, but they are so fucking scary! i think im gonna go to see them before offspring so that im not so shocked, but after they're gig, its gonna make me wanna kill myself. maybe im just being a little too sensitive, but couldn't they have chosen a nice happy band!?

calmallamadown
06-17-2005, 03:58 AM
blablablablabla i've edited this coz it didn't make sense.

Chris
06-17-2005, 05:11 AM
I can almost guarantee SMP will go down like a lead balloon with your typical offspring fan watching.....

ArranAJFJ
06-18-2005, 02:06 PM
I don't know what there like to be honest, I'll make an effort to find out before the date. They were at Download this year when I went, on one of the other stages, Napster or Snickers I think, I didn't think they sounded worthy of missing other bands though. Hmmm...

RobinoZombie
06-19-2005, 10:59 AM
its lika a troma movie, i cant make up my mind if its good or bad, the músic aint too good, and the make up and horrorlook is just as scary as Gwars, only that GWAR KICKS ASS

Fat Boy Samsam
06-19-2005, 02:01 PM
You are right.. the support look like absolute pants.