PDA

View Full Version : help

irishpunkrockgirl
06-17-2005, 02:52 PM
im going to irish college for 3 weeks on sunday with my shit friend in the middle of no where in Kerry(crap hole full of culties and sheep)! The food is shit and we have to talk irish all the time which i am total crap at. the rooms are crap with uncomfortable matresses and well its total shight!
Just askin does anyone have tips on how to survive severe starvation, shit friends and killing matresses and scary irish teachers!!???

And ill really miss ye guys! No me for 3 weeks!!

PS. i know this is a stupid thread so dont complain!

panzor41
06-17-2005, 03:07 PM
pray......(it works) :)

irishpunkrockgirl
06-17-2005, 03:09 PM
pray......(it works) :)
oh...well it never works for me...or maybe thats because i never pray! but thanks anyway!;)

Well Hung Irishman
06-17-2005, 03:13 PM
Hey, as long as ur in Ireland you should be fine(unless ur in th UK part)

irishpunkrockgirl
06-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Hey, as long as ur in Ireland you should be fine(unless ur in th UK part)
no, cork.
i cant wait to get out of ireland!!America here i come!!!...in a few years..

Well Hung Irishman
06-17-2005, 03:20 PM
WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Ireland is #1

irishpunkrockgirl
06-17-2005, 03:23 PM
WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Ireland is #1
ya number 1 shithole!!
cold, full of knackers, stupid taoiseach, expensive, cold.

Well Hung Irishman
06-17-2005, 03:26 PM
THE FUCKIN GO IF U DONT LIKE IRELAND. IRELAND IS TH EBEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!

irishpunkrockgirl
06-17-2005, 03:29 PM
calm down, man!!!! well whereever you live may be grand and dandy but down here in glanmire i hate it. but actually connemara isnt too bad. and co.clare, theyre not overrun with buildings and shite