PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Offspring?

ash1o182
06-20-2005, 11:59 AM
Hey guys!

I'm interning for Fanscape records out in California and that basically means I'm interning the Vans Warped Tour. I'm sure tons of you will be out there at the Warped Tour and wouldn't mind asking the Offspring a few questions. In a couple days, I'm going to be interviewing the band and I want to ask them some questions directly from their fans. Send me any questions that you're dying to know about the Offspring and I'll make sure I ask them. The interview will then be posted on the Warped Tour newsletter so you can check it out and learn some more about the band!

- Ashley

Dexterina
06-21-2005, 01:28 AM
PLEASE can you ask this -
"Will you be doing any other tours around the world after the Warped Tour and Europe?" Many fans in Australia are counting their lucky stars that they will come
or ask "if you do, will you go to smaller cities such as Adelaide in Australia?"

PLEASE

post back when youve talked to them (can I just say that i am extremely jealous of you, which I'm sure everyone feels too)

Dexterina
06-21-2005, 01:32 AM
or ask something about Cant Repeat

defyuk
06-21-2005, 02:12 AM
Which song that you have written are you most proud of?

Which band that you have seen on the warped tour have you enjoyed watching the most?

panzor41
06-21-2005, 12:34 PM
Which band on the warped tour would you say you have the most commonality with? Song wise.

hip_chick
06-21-2005, 01:51 PM
hey, when will be the next time you guys are coming to holland?
your concert last year rocked!:)

curuja
06-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Ask this please: "Can your fans wait for a New-musics CD for 2006?" or "How much musics are ready for the new album?" or "Why did you choose the 'Next to you' The Police song to cover?". Thats all, if I have some new idea I'll post.. Thanks! :)

Sinister
06-22-2005, 05:08 PM
my question : "is there a specific reason why you don't come to Canada more often ?"

nameless
06-23-2005, 02:04 PM
there was a hige debate over who recorded drums of cant repeat, could you get them to clear that up for us?!