PDA

View Full Version : TripBoy has recently discovered that he's bisexual

SicN Twisted
11-09-2004, 11:08 PM
I figured it's my duty to share this, with or without his permission, out of regard for all you boys that have been secrety sweating his nuts for so long. Now's your chance, bitches!

Endymion
11-09-2004, 11:15 PM
he can fruit my loins any time.

sKratch
11-10-2004, 12:03 AM
Ew you guys are a bunch of fags.

Endymion
11-10-2004, 01:26 AM
you're one to talk, honey *pats sKratch on the rump*

BREAK
11-10-2004, 01:49 AM
What the fuck is with this fake-ass "recently" shit? I thought it was already well-established that Justin would fuck anything with a hole in it.

Vera
11-10-2004, 09:23 AM
I thought the dude was justinsexual.

Strider
11-10-2004, 12:29 PM
*Makes his getaway*

SmashMyBadHabit
11-10-2004, 01:07 PM
Ha! Look who's talking bud. You're picture looks like you just gave a great rim job to a man that has diarrhea

SmashMyBadHabit
11-10-2004, 01:10 PM
How long did it take you to think of that one?

SmashMyBadHabit
11-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Yup! You are so right! I'm horrible ugly and don't want to post it. Could you do the same please? Just save us all the agony of looking at your hideous picture and take it off please.

Andy
11-10-2004, 01:18 PM
i've been looking forward to a fight on this new bbs for ages

SmashMyBadHabit
11-10-2004, 01:19 PM
There wont really be a fight. TripBoy can't back up have the shit he dishes out.

Andy
11-10-2004, 01:20 PM
well, i would

SmashMyBadHabit
11-10-2004, 01:21 PM
lol see what I mean? He couldn't think of an original comeback to save his life. He is just looking for hand-me-outs now. Running to the ladies to Fight his own fight.

the_GoDdEsS
11-10-2004, 01:25 PM
I'm dead sexy. I'm sure all the nubile chicks on this board will agree.

*nods head and licks lips*

Everyone else should just post their picture to prove how ugly they are. Come on, you're just scared and feel such a shitty inferiority complex when you see hot people.

SmashMyBadHabit
11-10-2004, 01:26 PM
No, I don't want you to E-kick my ass. Fucking tard. I'm just bashing you because you feel you need to rip on everything and everyone for no apparent reason plowing your shit like you know it all.

the_GoDdEsS
11-10-2004, 01:28 PM
No, I don't want you to E-kick my ass. Fucking tard. I'm just bashing you because you feel you need to rip on everything and everyone for no apparent reason plowing your shit like you know it all.

No apparent reason? Stupidity is literally screaming to be ripped on.

SmashMyBadHabit
11-10-2004, 01:28 PM

Everyone else should just post their picture to prove how ugly they are. Come on, you're just scared and feel such a shitty inferiority complex when you see hot people.

Now just because your slut sense is rubing out of you doesn't mean I'm scared.

the_GoDdEsS
11-10-2004, 01:30 PM

I'm not scared either. Buy me lube? I wanna insert your head up your arse. That turns me on so much.

Izie
11-10-2004, 01:42 PM

Iza has the need to agree with Sim...

Out of more reasons than one!

the_GoDdEsS
11-10-2004, 01:47 PM
Iza has the need to agree with Sim...

Out of more reasons than one!

Sim feels honoured because another smart person shares her opinion. Yay.

SicN Twisted
11-10-2004, 11:03 PM
TripBoy would be sexy if it wasn't for that retarded mohawk?

Seriously dude, are you attempting to look like a circus freak? That thing is disgusting. Even if I was guy, I wouldn't go anywhere near anyone with that thing!

Trever
11-10-2004, 11:05 PM
you aren't a guy? well shit

greencows12
11-10-2004, 11:12 PM
I'm dead sexy. I'm sure all the nubile chicks on this board will agree.
Let me respond to that with the following...........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah ahahaha
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah!:D

TripBoy.
11-10-2004, 11:31 PM
TripBoy would be sexy if it wasn't for that retarded mohawk?

Seriously dude, are you attempting to look like a circus freak? That thing is disgusting. Even if I was guy, I wouldn't go anywhere near anyone with that thing!

hahahahahahhahahhahaha the best!

greencows12
11-10-2004, 11:35 PM
hahahahahahhahahhahaha the best!Personally, I like mohawks, but tripboy's is gay.

TripBoy.
11-10-2004, 11:36 PM
i know what you mean. if you cant pull it off shave the fucker. l

BREAK
11-10-2004, 11:47 PM
This fake Tripboy's attempts at being humorous or in any way entertaining are miserable, pitiful failures.

May you lose all your fingers to a hungry lawnmower.

TripBoy.
11-10-2004, 11:48 PM
why dont you cry about it emo fuck

Mota Boy
11-11-2004, 01:10 AM
Yeah, hopefully you're at least smart enough that, over a long enough period of time, you'll realize that your attempts at insulting Tripboy are far too dim-witted and - hell, it deserves mentioning twice - too fucking stupid to hit their mark. The only purpose you serve is to annoy anyone with any semblance of intelligence and to further feed Trip's ego.

BREAK
11-11-2004, 01:47 AM
Is calling me "emo" supposed to be an insult? I don't get it. Are you aware of the fact that in a couple of days we'll grow bored with you, completely forget about your existence, & ultimately discontinue showering you with all this attention that you crave without deserving it in any way whatsoever? You'd better savor this shit while it lasts, assballs.

Nina
11-11-2004, 07:00 AM

must be such a fun thing to do, calling people sluts for no
reason at all. you're an idiot. shut up. thanks.
and that tripboy wannabe guy, whatever, is not funny
either. i stopped reading the topic when i saw it. it was
too boring to look at.

Nicole
11-11-2004, 10:48 AM
Tripboy+Raf= Nicole creaming herself.

*bounces*

And I thought 2 guys wasn't my thing. Then I saw that. AHHHHHHHHH.

Nicole
11-11-2004, 11:44 AM
And my dick was bigger. Huzzah.

Doesn't mean that his is small though. Just that his sexual ego doesn't match the size of it :/

Nicole
11-11-2004, 12:10 PM
Whatever. I'm bigger.

*gets a pin and deflates your ego*

MARGINALLY.

Why the hell am i defending him?
(i know, its quite latent)
but still.

I'm shutting up before people get sick of me crapping on about a guy that they never met. unless i can get a picture up of him so the girls on here can understand how awesome seeing you 2 making out was.

Nicole
11-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Ha! Look who's talking bud. You're picture looks like you just gave a great rim job to a man that has diarrhea

*ahem*
I beg to differ. I've seen too many girls like him.

(Now shut up and don't say i never defend you justin, internet people are less threatening than certain people we know)

I just felt I had to lift that misconception.

And I took that fucking picture! BAH!

Linda
11-11-2004, 06:52 PM
must be such a fun thing to do, calling people sluts for no
reason at all. you're an idiot. shut up. thanks.
and that tripboy wannabe guy, whatever, is not funny
either. i stopped reading the topic when i saw it. it was
too boring to look at.

That tripboy wannabe guy is as funny as tripboy.

Rabbit209
11-11-2004, 06:55 PM
I think you all are shit potatos

Linda
11-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Stop posting.

Yes, YOU definitely should!

Linda
11-12-2004, 01:05 PM
No, seriously Linda. Stop posting.

NO NO NO I keep posting just because YOU don't like it. :)

Linda
11-12-2004, 01:10 PM
For now it is, I have to go back to work.

Cya boring ugly Aussie!

Linda
11-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Well, seeing as how much you love me, and seeing as how nice I am, I just can't bear knowing how much you suffer when I'm not here. You and I both
know your life is very lonely when I'm not here. I'm really sorry I can't love you back, but, like I've told you before, long distance relationships just don't work, and I'm so sorry to tell you this, but I am in love with someone else.
I'm sure in time you will be able to move on and love someone else too, but until that time, I'm here for you.

Vera
11-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Get a fucking room, you two. The sexual tension between you two is like that of a young male prostitute and a senior cockfiend.

hereforone
11-12-2004, 07:39 PM
tripboy, I have a question, are you living at home? and if so, are you in an incestuouse relationship? If you answered yes to any of these questions or you have pink hair, you qualify as a sexless loser.

Linda
11-12-2004, 11:39 PM
;)

Now be honest, Justin. You know you never ask to be paid. You just scream, more...more...more...please! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Trip Boy
01-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Thank you.

tripboy's pet mongoose
01-04-2005, 10:54 PM
...the mongoose is following tripboy, saying he is the king of the world.

Trip Boy
01-04-2005, 11:12 PM
You're an idiot.
Stop posting. :rolleyes:

tripboy's pet mongoose
01-05-2005, 12:21 AM
viva la mongoose de tripboy!

arak0r
01-05-2005, 02:57 AM
what a wonderful display of idiocy this entire thread is :)

arak0r
01-05-2005, 02:59 AM
actually browsing through the available topics on this board, makes me regret i ever posted here at all :o past, present, and hopefully not in the future.

RXP
01-05-2005, 03:13 AM
Stop posting then. No body will miss you.

arak0r
01-07-2005, 12:55 AM
ohh fuck off you stupid ass bitter wings fan

Trip Boy
01-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Another retarded shit-for-brains.

arak0r
01-07-2005, 04:52 AM
uh
a) im alive and well
b) im not ill enough to continue posting here because i think im king shit ala trip boy
c) you really wouldnt know shit about my current physical condition
d) youre a bloody idiot
e) yawn. la confidential is an excellent movie

oh i discovered another letter,

f) youre an attention whore

Obie2trice
01-07-2005, 05:03 AM
Shut up, stop posting

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:45 AM
actually browsing through the available topics on this board, makes me regret i ever posted here at all :o past, present, and hopefully not in the future.

Go away then. You're hardly a regular poster, with your astronomical total of 1.02 posts per day. You won't be missed.

arak0r
01-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Go away then. You're hardly a regular poster, with your astronomical total of 1.02 posts per day. You won't be missed.
the more people say that the more im likely to stick around zzz

the hell has gotten into people around here

Linda
01-07-2005, 01:12 PM
the more people say that the more im likely to stick around zzz

the hell has gotten into people around here

Joey, they have always been like this. It's just that they didn't do it to you right away. They've been treating me like this for as long as I've been posting on these forums. And I know, in my case, it has everything to do with age, which in my opinion, is very sad indeed. Now you know why I never leave! ;)

arak0r
01-07-2005, 01:26 PM
oh dear god :|

Linda
01-07-2005, 06:08 PM
TripBoy - ...and you lie.

Joey - sorry, forget what I posted. I thought you were actually being sincere. My mistake.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Joey, they have always been like this. It's just that they didn't do it to you right away. They've been treating me like this for as long as I've been posting on these forums. And I know, in my case, it has everything to do with age, which in my opinion, is very sad indeed. Now you know why I never leave! ;)

See what this is?

It's the world's smallest violin, playing just for you.

Why do you always assume everything's about age? I don't like you because I think you say stupid things. If you were 20, and wrote exactly the same things as you do now, I'd still dislike you because I'd think you say stupid things.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 06:33 PM
hopefully I'm not the only one asking this but...what's up with all the threads about tripboy and crap like that

Linda
01-07-2005, 06:45 PM
It is about my age, it's just that none of you will admit it, can't let anyone see I'm right about something. :rolleyes: When I started posting, if I had said I was 20, and I kissed all your fucking asses, you would have had no problem with me. But, I'm not 20, and I don't kiss anyone's ass. I say what I feel and believe in. And guess what, I really don't like you either, David. I tried, but just can't do it. I just can't stand people like you who think they know it all, and guess what else? I think YOU say stupid things and you slag people for doing things that you yourself to. You're really not all that much different from your brother. Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone and stop replying to my posts and I'll make sure not to reply to anything you post.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 06:48 PM
It is about my age, it's just that none of you will admit it, can't let anyone see I'm right about something. :rolleyes: When I started posting, if I had said I was 20, and I kissed all your fucking asses, you would have had no problem with me. But, I'm not 20, and I don't kiss anyone's ass. I say what I feel and believe in. And guess what, I really don't like you either, David. I tried, but just can't do it. I just can't stand people like you who think they know it all, and guess what else? I think YOU say stupid things and you slag people for doing things that you yourself to. You're really not all that much different from your brother. Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone and stop replying to my posts and I'll make sure not to reply to anything you post.

little question...who's David?!! I just know a lot of Davids on this board and I was very curious

nitropenguin!
01-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Yeah Dave the BBS fighting just amuses people. Let Linda's stupid remarks slide.
None of that was on my part, Linda! I don't mind ya =)

nitropenguin!
01-07-2005, 06:49 PM
little question...who's David?!! I just know a lot of Davids on this board and I was very curious
The David she's referring to is TheUnholyNightbringer.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 06:51 PM
The David she's referring to is TheUnholyNightbringer.

how can you?!! he's so nice to me and....well you guys do have a good point...I'll just be not trying to get in a fight tonight..maybe

Linda
01-07-2005, 06:53 PM
how can you?!! he's so nice to me and....well you guys do have a good point...I'll just be not trying to get in a fight tonight..maybe

You're only 13? 14?, that's why. I don't care, tho, 'cos I'm very close to just blocking him.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 06:54 PM
I'll answer each part of your post in turn.

It is about my age, it's just that none of you will admit it, can't let anyone see I'm right about something. :rolleyes:

No. It isn't about your age. Many family friends, and just people I've met, are 40+. I don't automatically dislike them because of their age. If that was true, why did I once talk to Lagerlolly on a regular basis?

When I started posting, if I had said I was 20, and I kissed all your fucking asses, you would have had no problem with me.

True, probably. But it wouldn't be because you're 20. It'd be because you'd be an ass-kisser. And everyone likes an ass-kisser. Age, once again, has nothing to do with it. I'm not ageist in the slightest. I've never once made a derogatory remark about you to do with your age.

And guess what, I really don't like you either, David. I tried, but just can't do it.

Am I really supposed to care? I was never under any impression that you did.

I just can't stand people like you who think they know it all..

Not to be pedantic here, but you're the one who's assuming she has some sort of magical psychic power which can tell you why people dislike you.

I think YOU say stupid things and you slag people for doing things that you yourself do.

You're allowed your opinion. But I must once again bring up that you made a topic slagging Tripboy not 2 days after you'd criticised me for doing the same thing with QUEEF. And before you say "oh, it wasnt a hard slag!!", it was still a topic with the sole purpose to insult someone else. Which is what you criticised me for. No two ways about it.

You're really not all that much different from your brother.

What a dreadfully mean thing to say.

Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone and stop replying to my posts and I'll make sure not to reply to anything you post.

I don't see why I should do this. As you said, I "say what I feel and believe in." If I want to say something on a topic, I say it. I see no reason why I should censor that simply because you're there. And I happily invite you to respond to what I post. You actually responding doesn't bother me. It's just what's in the posts, most of the time, that annoys me. But at the same time, who am I to say that you should stop posting simply because I don't like it? And who are you to say the same thing?

punkangel
01-07-2005, 06:55 PM
You're only 13? 14?, that's why. I don't care, tho, 'cos I'm very close to just blocking him.

aww....but he really doesn't talk to me anymore...I wonder why

I KNOW!!! dude he thought I was annoying...sometimes

nitropenguin!
01-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Punkangel, donít you realize Unholy was nice merely because he considers you to be one of his worshippers?

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 06:57 PM

Block me if you wish. It's up to you.

EDIT:

Punkangel, donít you realize Unholy was nice merely because he considers you to be one of his worshippers?

She is one of my worshippers.

Want to be one of my worshippers?

Linda
01-07-2005, 06:57 PM
And you really think I'm gonna read all that bullshit? Think again. I'm sick of you, David. You're trying to be like TripBoy, but the only difference is, TripBoy knows when to stop, and he doesn't just pick mainly on 1 person like you do. Congratulations, you are the first person here to make my ignore list.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 06:58 PM
how can you be sick of Dave?!! I know he's sick of me..but he's cute..and fun to talk to

nitropenguin!
01-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Man a lot of members like saying, "You're trying to be like TripBoy."
I can't see the similarity between him and Unholy, though.

Linda
01-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Do something to make him slag your every reply for a couple years, then you'll know why I'm sick of him.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:00 PM
And you really think I'm gonna read all that bullshit? Think again. I'm sick of you, David. You're trying to be like TripBoy, but the only difference is, TripBoy knows when to stop, and he doesn't just pick mainly on 1 person like you do. Congratulations, you are the first person here to make my ignore list.

Hm. I take the time to make a nice formulated argument, and you won't even read it. Nice.

I don't "pick" on you. You seem to be forgetting that on a number of occasions I've agreed with you. I don't care who's posting the post, as it were, it's the content of the post that I'm interested in. If I agree with the post, I say so. If I disagree with the post, I say so too. I just seem to disagree with a disproportionate number of your posts.

Not that you can read any of this, since I'm on your ignore list.

EDIT:

Do something to make him slag your every reply for a couple years, then you'll know why I'm sick of him.

Again, I've agreed with you on a number of occasions. But if you want to block me simply because you disagree with me, fine.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:01 PM
Block me if you wish. It's up to you.

EDIT:

She is one of my worshippers.

Want to be one of my worshippers?

what?!! is that what you think of me?!! jez I feel used ;)

Linda
Man a lot of members like saying, "You're trying to be like TripBoy."
I can't see the similarity between him and Unholy, though.

I'm talking about the slagging aspect. Yeah, they both post different, but it's still slagging. Whatever, not seeing his posts is so much better. He doesn't exist anymore.

nitropenguin!
how can you be sick of Dave?!! I know he's sick of me..but he's cute..and fun to talk to
Ugh, read the last post on page 9.
You're on his 'groupie' list, that's why.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Maybe I should post loads of stuff to make her curious as to what I'm posting.

EDIT: I feel I'm getting rather a bad reputation here, as far as the worshipping thing goes. I'm only joking..

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Ugh, read the last post on page 9.
You're on his 'groupie' list, that's why.

wait...I'm confused...where

nitropenguin!
01-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Unholy... can you take punkangel off your list. She's too stupid. You don't pick very wisely.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:06 PM
She only thought she was on my list. She has been cast off forever. Mwhahaha.

And I don't choose who worships me!

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:06 PM
She only thought she was on my list. She has been cast off forever. Mwhahaha.

And I don't choose who worships me!

you guys really suck...jez

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Ah, don't worry. Grovelling for forgiveness is always good.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Ah, don't worry. Grovelling for forgiveness is always good.

....but what if I give you my photo? where would I stand then?

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:12 PM
....but what if I give you my photo? where would I stand then?

It doesn't really matter. I know you won't anyway.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:13 PM
you guys post really fast:confused:

punkangel I'm sure we would all like to see your hideous photo.

oh...what do you look like...jez man you might look like that guys throw up today...ew but...might be

oh and Dave does want to see a pic of me...

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Actually, I said it doesn't matter. Because I know you won't.

And Adriann is actually rather attractive.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:14 PM
It doesn't really matter. I know you won't anyway.

I told you in photo album I would.....and I said I would get one from my sister...I asked her today and she said I can borrow the camera when I want to take my picture for my "project" haha

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:15 PM
[b]
And the make-up sex is wonderful.

Excuse me?!

punkangel
[b]
And the make-up sex is wonderful.

OMG you wish.....

TheUnholyNightbringer
OMG you wish.....

So do you, infact.

-Sigh- I love having worshippers.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:16 PM
So do you, infact.

-Sigh- I love having worshippers.

right...have you seen a picture of Adriann...like you would want to anyway

nitropenguin!
01-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Adriann is most sexual when it comes to Unholy. And that 'Gravey-Davey' nickname is amusing.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:18 PM
right...have you seen a picture of Adriann...like you would want to anyway

Yes, I did want to. And yes, I have seen a picture of Adriann. 2, infact. And she's most attractive.

And the fact that you're throwing out a load of "ugly" insults without actually posting a picture of yourself doesn't bode well, does it?

I love the "Gravey Davey" nickname. Must thank whoever came up with that.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Adriann is most sexual when it comes to Unholy. And that 'Gravey-Davey' nickname is amusing.

....that nickname in my opinion I thought was immature

nitropenguin!
01-07-2005, 07:20 PM
On this board, amusing most often refers to 'immature.' And that's what I'm leaning towards.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:21 PM
On this board, amusing most often refers to 'immature.' And that's what I'm leaning towards.

okay I got you there

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Adriann didn't come up with "Gravy Davey". I mentioned it in a nickname thread and she sort of adopted it.

Someone at my old school came up with it.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:23 PM
Adriann didn't come up with "Gravy Davey". I mentioned it in a nickname thread and she sort of adopted it.

Someone at my old school came up with it.

okay....

too short

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:24 PM
And while we're on the subject.. throwing out a load of "ugly" insults to a stranger on the Internet who you've never seen before hardly constitutes "mature", in my opinion.

nitropenguin!
01-07-2005, 07:28 PM
I don't think anyone said otherwise, Dave...

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:28 PM
And while we're on the subject.. throwing out a load of "ugly" insults to a stranger on the Internet who you've never seen before hardly constitutes "mature", in my opinion.

me or her because she was doing it too....and me too :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Now now, everybody, let's stop fighting. Shake hands, and I want you to mean it!

"And with that, they all went home for tea."

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Now now, everybody, let's stop fighting. Shake hands, and I want you to mean it!

"And with that, they all went home for tea."

I'm sorry but I tried that with Adriann calling her my friend...then she called me an insult to all 13 year olds....I'm not going though that again

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:34 PM
OK. You and Adriann sort that out.

Meanwhile, nitropenguin and I will go and spawn some mini-penguins.

C'mon, babe.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:35 PM
OK. You and Adriann sort that out.

Meanwhile, nitropenguin and I will go and spawn some mini-penguins.

C'mon, babe.

please...jez she only listens to you...and I ment the ONLY!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:36 PM
I'm not going to try and sway her! If she doesn't like you, that's her business.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:37 PM
I'm not going to try and sway her! If she doesn't like you, that's her business.

fine with me... :p

nitropenguin!
01-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Okay Unholy, I think I've come to a decision. We will both worship eachother =)

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Seems fair enough.

I can see a power struggle developing though.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Okay Unholy, I think I've come to a decision. We will both worship eachother =)

that's what green terror said...don't know what happened to her though :o

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-07-2005, 07:40 PM
She now worships me on MSN.

nitropenguin!
01-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Seems fair enough.

I can see a power struggle developing though.
My power will grow more rapidly than yours, you'll see.

punkangel
01-07-2005, 07:42 PM
She now worships me on MSN.

well...whatever okay peeps I'm out..I'm gonna take a shower then go to bed to go to bowling tomorrow...whoop di doo

arak0r
the hell happened in here, and why would ANYONE want to be like tripboy?

TheUnholyNightbringer
My power will grow more rapidly than yours, you'll see.

Possibly. But I have a veritable legion of worshippers at my control. You shall never win.

Linda
01-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Looks like good reasons to me.

arak0r
01-07-2005, 09:22 PM
if they were true

Ken Jennings
02-10-2005, 07:02 PM
I wish I was Tripboy.

Trip Boy
02-10-2005, 08:25 PM
I did also until one day I got this idea....

Not Ozymandias
02-10-2005, 10:58 PM
He's too hardcore. I likes my guys scruffy, but not scary.

ThatOneGuy123
02-12-2005, 01:53 AM
Im sorta scruffy I got a beard

http://ebaumsworld.com/fredrykphox.html