PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Hits Canada

Untouchable
06-21-2005, 03:24 PM
It came out today in canada however its only the cd the duledisk is not available around me yet, they said next week.

This really sucks I have been waiting all this time now I gotta wait another week.

Anyone else have this problem?

smashitup-
06-21-2005, 03:29 PM
It came out today in canada however its only the cd the duledisk is not available around me yet, they said next week.

This really sucks I have been waiting all this time now I gotta wait another week.

I had same problem. I just got back from Wal-Mart and I only saw the single CD version.

MotaGirl
06-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Ummm..I went to a Future Shop on my lunch break and bought the Dual Disk there. I called a bunch of music places at work...and sadly Future Shop was the only place around me at the time.

Sinister
06-21-2005, 08:17 PM
DUALDISC available here - gonna get it tomorrow. I'll tell ya how good it is :D

Tired_Of_You
06-21-2005, 08:17 PM
I went at Music World to buy it, but they didn't have the Dual Disc, (notice how it is written) so I went to HMV and they had it.

Sinister
06-21-2005, 08:20 PM
TOY - ils l'ont chez Archambault à 15 minutes de chez moi :D

Dieu bénisse Archambault (et le Virgin Megastore à New York ou j'ai eu leur premier CD ya pas longtemps - voyage avec l'école)

Tired_Of_You
06-21-2005, 08:24 PM
TOY - ils l'ont chez Archambault à 15 minutes de chez moi :D

Dieu bénisse Archambault (et le Virgin Megastore à New York ou j'ai eu leur premier CD ya pas longtemps - voyage avec l'école)J'aime pas Archambeault et yen a pas un près de chez moi.

Dieu bénisse HMV quand y vendent des CDs de Offspring pas cher ( ce qui arrive pas souvent =/ ) Tu te vente de tes voyages? haha =p

Tu peux m'appeller Val lol.

Sinister
06-21-2005, 08:26 PM
salut val
c vrai que le monde est à pleurer.

SkunkIt
06-21-2005, 08:26 PM
You should try Media Play, they have the C.D. and the dual disc.

Tired_Of_You
06-21-2005, 08:27 PM
salut val
c vrai que le monde est à pleurer.Malheureusement oui...

offspringbecker
06-21-2005, 08:42 PM
I went to HMV today, and they were playing the Greatest Hits in the store. The shelf was missing a lot of copies, so it looks like its selling! Amazing dual-disc!

Tired_Of_You
06-21-2005, 08:53 PM
I went to HMV today, and they were playing the Greatest Hits in the store. The shelf was missing a lot of copies, so it looks like its selling! Amazing dual-disc!It didn't seem to sell a lot at the HMV and the Music World I went to, but the Greatest Hits was everywhere. However, I might not be right since I bought it in the morning and there weren't a lot of people at the mall.

Offspring_01
06-21-2005, 09:41 PM

I didn't have that problem. I went to CD warehouse in Kanata (part of Ottawa) and bought it there, no problem. Which store did you go to?

By the way the GH is awesome. I like the interviews with Dex and Noodles, they say some pretty funny shit in it.

One more thing, for all of you that have bought the GH album, did you get a little card in the case saying when the Video Collection will be released? If you did, what date did it have on it? Mine said July 5, but on the site it says July 19. :confused:

Tired_Of_You
06-21-2005, 09:47 PM
The same for me. It was probably already printed, so they decided to not reprint the little card. Maybe it doesn't make any sense. I don't know.

Offspring_01
06-21-2005, 09:51 PM
The same for me. It was probably already printed, so they decided to not reprint the little card.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking, its probably right. Although I would prefer July 5 rather than July 19. :D

sebastienfan
06-21-2005, 10:06 PM
I dint have time tuesday to buy it but im going to buy it today,wedsday.if the dualdisk is not avaiable ill just go to Kanata like the other guy said,its close of where I live.hope I will not have any probleme with that.

Untouchable
06-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Well I finially found one, no future shops had it around me or best buy's except where I can get it.

The best buy 3 towns over like 25 min drive.

smashitup-
06-22-2005, 04:22 PM
I didn't have that problem. I went to CD warehouse in Kanata (part of Ottawa) and bought it there, no problem. Which store did you go to?

By the way the GH is awesome. I like the interviews with Dex and Noodles, they say some pretty funny shit in it.

One more thing, for all of you that have bought the GH album, did you get a little card in the case saying when the Video Collection will be released? If you did, what date did it have on it? Mine said July 5, but on the site it says July 19. :confused:

Im going on a trip to Ottawa this week end and I dont have the GH yet. Would you recommend a good CD store for the Dual Disk version?

dain84
06-22-2005, 04:32 PM
Try media play or sam goody.