PDA

View Full Version : GH Prices

SkunkIt
06-21-2005, 04:31 PM
I went to Media Play today and I found Greatest Hits on Dual Disc and C.D. The Dual Disc I found cost a dollar more than the C.D. but it was on sale for about $12.00. I recommend people go buy it now and save some money rather than buy it later and spend more. I also recommend they get the dual disc, because it features some new stuff and it's on sale. Also, right now it's cheaper than the C.D. Another thing I found, Punk-O-Rama 10 is on sale for about $8.00, so they both come as a good deal. Also, there's a band on Punk-O-Rama 10 that's a project band that Atom plays in called, "The Special Goodness".

offspring_freak_3
06-21-2005, 05:13 PM
I went to Media Play today and I found Greatest Hits on Dual Disc and C.D. The Dual Disc I found cost a dollar more than the C.D. but it was on sale for about $12.00. I recommend people go buy it now and save some money rather than buy it later and spend more. I also recommend they get the dual disc, because it features some new stuff and it's on sale. Also, right now it's cheaper than the C.D. Another thing I found, Punk-O-Rama 10 is on sale for about $8.00, so they both come as a good deal. Also, there's a band on Punk-O-Rama 10 that's a project band that Atom plays in called, "The Special Goodness".

nice!
live in the brazil is sucks :(

ruroken
06-21-2005, 08:50 PM
What the fuck is Punk-O-Rama?

Sinister
06-21-2005, 08:52 PM
What the fuck is Punk-O-Rama?

a bunch of kick-ass punk stuff put together on a single CD.

ruroken
06-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Hmm... maybe I'll check each one out...

Offspring_01
06-21-2005, 09:48 PM
Shit! I bought the dual disc today for $22.00! Oh well it was worth it.