06-21-2005, 04:31 PM
Tune In Now

Noodfan
06-21-2005, 04:31 PM
fuck offspring when they are on mtv

dain84
06-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Tune In Now
Is it the can't repeat video? Or is it an interview?

The-Offspring-RuLe
06-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Mtv 2 England or America?

Manic subsidal
06-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Omg Offspring is playing on the radio right now, tune in now! :rolleyes:

Really, if you're just watching a music video, who cares? Mtv blows anyways. If it's a special interview or live performance though, ripp it :)

Skate Rat 19
06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
damn i missed it, you could've put a time

Tired_Of_You
06-21-2005, 05:18 PM
I think it's half an hour of their videos. Am I right? Anyway, I don't even have MTV.

dexterisMYman
06-21-2005, 05:26 PM
that sucked kinda man only videos from americana and smash

SkunkIt
06-21-2005, 05:37 PM
Fuck! The only cable company in my town took off MTV2, one of the only music channels I watch. I fucking hate Adelphia. They charge more for their services, but the only thing they're servicing is people's asses. Adelphia can fucking burn in hell!

dexterisMYman
06-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Fuck! The only cable company in my town took off MTV2, one of the only music channels I watch. I fucking hate Adelphia. They charge more for their services, but the only thing they're servicing is people's asses. Adelphia can fucking burn in hell!
u really didnt miss ne thing they only played songs from smash and americana oh and they played original prankster. dexter looks good in that vid

SkunkIt
06-21-2005, 05:41 PM
I think I saw that a few months ago, when I actually had MTV2, but still, fuck Adelphia, cause one of the only music channels I watch is MTV2.

Brines
06-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Omg Offspring is playing on the radio right now, tune in now! :rolleyes:

Really, if you're just watching a music video, who cares? Mtv blows anyways. If it's a special interview or live performance though, ripp it :)

Yeah, shut the fuck up. Just trying to help. Self Esteem came on, and it was part of a half hour special, so I thought I'd let everyone know.

ruroken
06-21-2005, 07:35 PM
no wayz relly????? dam i mized it ! fuk now me mad!

Why Don't You Get A Job? has the lamest video. It made the song sound worse. I hate videos like that. Talk Shows On Mute had that too.

Brines
06-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Here was the list:

Self Esteem
Gotta Get Away
Keep Em Separated
Pretty Fly
Original Prankster
Why Don't You Get A Job?

No Ixnay, No Splinter, No Can't Repeat.

Manic subsidal
06-21-2005, 09:00 PM
Yeah, shut the fuck up. Just trying to help. Self Esteem came on, and it was part of a half hour special, so I thought I'd let everyone know.

Next time PUT in your first post that it was a half hour special of offspring videos. I and probably a few other people just thought you were talking about some quick offspring video getting played on mtv.

Anyways, meh... I'm glad I didn't watch that half hour of offspring videos. I'll just wait for the dvd to come out. Oh I'm so excited about that :)

Camilamazed
06-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Why are there two MTVS in the USA?

I cannot stand the one here........ :eek:

Jesus
06-22-2005, 03:08 AM
Why are there two MTVS in the USA?

I cannot stand the one here........ :eek:

It's not only in the US though, mtv 2 plays "rock videos" and actually videos since normal mtv just plays shows basically ; ).

Anyway there is:

mtv
mtv2
mtv live
mtv base
mtv hits
vh1
vh2

Jesus
06-22-2005, 03:10 AM
Next time PUT in your first post that it was a half hour special of offspring videos. I and probably a few other people just thought you were talking about some quick offspring video getting played on mtv.

You should sign up for the mailing list, cause I got an e-mail saying they'd be on for half an hour with videos. The dudes that run the site now are a bit more active than webdude. ;)