PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis

FatBoy
06-21-2005, 10:43 PM
Wow, the show today at the Warped Tour was the most fun I have ever had in my life. It sucks that there was only enough time for 10 songs. If anyone is debating whether or not to go to the Warped Tour this year, I think it is definately worth the money.

KickedDown
06-21-2005, 10:55 PM
What songs did they play?

FatBoy
06-22-2005, 11:07 AM
They played stuff mostly from Smash, Americana, and Conspiracy of One, but they said that they have been rehersing 57 songs, so each set will probably be different. They played all i want, want you bad, self esteem, staring at the sun, the kids aren't alright, the meaning of life, bad habit, come out and play, can't repeat, and gone away

implode
06-22-2005, 11:14 AM
They played stuff mostly from Smash, Americana, and Conspiracy of One, but they said that they have been rehersing 57 songs, so each set will probably be different. They played all i want, want you bad, self esteem, staring at the sun, the kids aren't alright, the meaning of life, bad habit, come out and play, can't repeat, and gone away

Thanks--I missed the first two songs due to being far away from mainstage right and having to walk through a ton of other stages crowds. That setlist seems dead on from my memory.

Ceejio21
06-22-2005, 11:19 AM
From what has been said by those who've been to the Warped Tour so far they certainly are mixing up the setlists which seems really cool. Already people have said they've played older stuff like The Meaning of Life, Genocide and Get It Right. They've been working pretty hard to say they've been rehearsing 57 songs. I've noticed though so far they seem to open up with All I Want and end on Self Esteem. It'd be pretty cool if they played something they'd never played live before, for me it'd be a dream to see Race Against Myself live cos thats an awesome song.

Funkytown
06-27-2005, 12:38 AM
sorry to post on a dead thread but the St. Louis show was amazing....missed the first song cause of the damned tsunami bomb fans....arghhh anyways the list u posted was dead on..in my opinion the only band worth crap at the St. Louis warped tour was Offspring, all the other bands sucked, the only reason i went was cause Offspring was there, well worth the $35 ticket price..peace

RobinoZombie
06-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Meaning Of Life? :d Fuuuuck Yeah