PDA

View Full Version : Dissapointed

KurtStyles
06-21-2005, 10:18 PM
I went to warped tour today in St. Louis and had to say I was very dissapointed with Offspring. I waited in line for an hour and ten minutes ti have them show up 45 mins late. Then I had to buy the new greatest hits cd just to be able to meet you guys. Then I couldn't take a picture of you guys with me in it. I have to say it was kinda messed up. I now have two copies of the cd because I didn't have my other copy of it with me. I'm really dissapointed with it all.

Camilamazed
06-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Cry baby.......

You shoudl be at least happy you were able to meet the guys.It seems you did regret getting their newest cd..... :rolleyes:

KurtStyles
06-21-2005, 10:24 PM
cry, no this is fucked up

offspring_freak_3
06-21-2005, 10:25 PM
I went to warped tour today in St. Louis and had to say I was very dissapointed with Offspring. I waited in line for an hour and ten minutes ti have them show up 45 mins late. Then I had to buy the new greatest hits cd just to be able to meet you guys. Then I couldn't take a picture of you guys with me in it. I have to say it was kinda messed up. I now have two copies of the cd because I didn't have my other copy of it with me. I'm really dissapointed with it all.

you still are luck!

when they came to brazil i couldnīt go to the show. :(
you are luck, you see the show. i have to watch in the tv :(

neocon58
06-22-2005, 02:06 AM

wow. they must not like you.

nameless
06-22-2005, 03:03 PM

its not normally the bands fault if they go on late but i dont know the whole story! and i doubt it would be the band who make decisions like that!

Kitten
06-22-2005, 03:08 PM

You still got to meet them though, isn't that something to be happy about?
As for them being late, perhaps it wasn't their fault at all, as for the rest of it, I assume the record company had set in place the rules behind meeting them.

offspringbecker
06-22-2005, 04:22 PM
These things happen. Equipment gets misplaced, planes delayed, you can't fault the band for that. The management team they have is amazing - hard working people.

ashtray_girl_1
06-22-2005, 04:31 PM
one more proof that the offspring are sellouts who don't care about their fans ;)

KurtStyles
06-22-2005, 04:32 PM
they didn't go on late, they went on at 6:10 as schedualed. I was talking about meeting them. They were schedualed for the session at 2:30 and showed up at 3:10. Don't get me wrong, I still love these guys to death, they are one of my favorite bands, I'm just a little dissapointed with the whole thing.

Offspring Pyro
06-22-2005, 07:13 PM
so what is the deal with that session? ive never been to warped tour but plan on going this summer. Do you have to buy their gh cd just to meet them or something?

Manic subsidal
06-22-2005, 07:33 PM
You should of kicked Dexter's ass, and stuff a bunch of carrots in his face. What a bitch...