PDA

View Full Version : Potential Good News!

Ceejio21
06-22-2005, 10:29 AM
Apologies if this has already been mentioned...but has anyone else picked up on what "Implode" said in their post in the "Tour Talk" section about meeting and interviewing the Offspring at the Warped Tour?

To cut to the chase, am I right in thinking that Dexter and Noodles actually confirmed that they are taking time out after this tour to work on a new album?!? If so thats top news!

I may be wrong but take a look yourself!

Ceejio

The-Offspring-RuLe
06-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Yes they are working on a new album

Ceejio21
06-22-2005, 10:34 AM
Well that's awesome!

I mean, I always knew it had been rumoured but I'd never heard anything directly about it from the band themselves. If they've mentioned it though in that interview then it must surely be true.

Ceejio21
06-22-2005, 10:50 AM
I can't remember who said it but on a previous post someone said something about when they come to write a new album they should mebby take 2 to 3 years off to write it so that they write some really good stuff for the fans and less novelty songs.

I totally agree with that notion but I also reckon it'd be pretty cool if in the meantime they do something like System of a Down did and release an album of b-sides and demo's that never quite made the albums. It'd give people a chance of getting hold of stuff like DUI, 52 Girls, e.t.c and mebby even unheard material like Pass My By and Light 'Em Up. Therefore the fans have something to keep them going and it buys the band a bit more time to produce a quality 14/15 track new album.

Ceejio

offspring kid
06-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Well that's awesome!

I mean, I always knew it had been rumoured but I'd never heard anything directly about it from the band themselves. If they've mentioned it though in that interview then it must surely be true.

i dont know about any interview but Noodles said said this in one of his posts here on the boards that ( they allready are working on the new record )

offspring_freak_3
06-22-2005, 11:36 AM
i dont know about any interview but Noodles said said this in one of his posts here on the boards that ( they allready are working on the new record )

in a interviwe to mtv brasil dexter says they have 6 at 8 songs recorded right now and they go recorded the album after the warped tour.

that is all i know :D

Zee
06-22-2005, 12:23 PM
Well, they'll be touring Europe and Japan after the Warped, so after that...