PDA

View Full Version : If I hear one more word about the greatest hits CD

wishomie
06-22-2005, 10:55 AM
I will seriosly commit Suicide. I don't give a rats ass if you thought it was disapointing or that theres no songs from ignition. you should be happy that they even made a greatest hits album.

Dexter1989
06-22-2005, 10:58 AM
then suicide

icklebabygremlin
06-22-2005, 10:59 AM
Grestest hit *clap clap clap* Grestest hit *clap clap clap* Grestest hit *clap clap clap* :D

Sinister
06-22-2005, 11:00 AM
greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? GO AND SHOOT YOURSELF ! or maybe you're too sissy to do that.

wishomie
06-22-2005, 11:03 AM
greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits greatest hits WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? GO AND SHOOT YOURSELF ! or maybe you're too sissy to do that.
First of all, I have no idea what I did to you for you to trat me like the way you do. And I don't listen to retards.

JohnnyNemesis
06-22-2005, 11:06 AM
I agree with wishomie for once. Except I said the same thing months ago.

killer_queen
06-22-2005, 11:11 AM
There were more threads about Can't Repeat when it first came out. I'm surprised to not see that much threads.

offspring_freak_3
06-22-2005, 11:19 AM
I will seriosly commit Suicide. I don't give a rats ass if you thought it was disapointing or that theres no songs from ignition. you should be happy that they even made a greatest hits album.

why you donīt want more hear one more word about the greatest hits?

IdiotOfTheDay
06-22-2005, 11:50 AM
I'm not disappointed. I bought the Dual Disc, and I'm glad that they actually did something like this. Even if Greatest Hits are the easiest albums for any bands to make. Not much to record. Unless they're like the Offspring and throw in some new stuff.
But if you're disappointed in it or whatever, shut the fuck up. We don't care.

bouncingcoles
06-22-2005, 04:38 PM

i agree, every time i hear about the greatest hits i want to cut myself. although people are still going to post these stupid threads for a while longer.

Kitten
06-22-2005, 04:41 PM
Just don't click on them if the mention the GH in the title then.

Little_Miss_1565
06-22-2005, 04:51 PM
Just don't click on them if the mention the GH in the title then.

Word.

no worries.

Mr. Noodles
06-22-2005, 04:53 PM
I saw an ad for the Greastest Hits today at 2:30AM.

Sinister
06-22-2005, 06:40 PM
First of all, I have no idea what I did to you for you to trat me like the way you do. And I don't listen to retards.

I've just seen quite a lot of your posts, and 110% of them were stupid. and I refuse to deny being a retard because I don't want to get stuck in a silly argument with a lesser species.

0r4ng3
06-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Good, I hope many people say "Greatest Hits" now.

If one more person bitches about the fact that there's no self titled or ignition songs, then I'll join your suicide plot.

Mr. Crimson
06-23-2005, 05:02 PM
I don't mind so much that there aren't any tracks off ST and ignition so much compared to that they released it before their career is over...and if they release another album then there are going to be some missing hits off of GH.

I hate when bands do that.