PDA

View Full Version : what time do the offspring play on warped?

sourskittle
06-22-2005, 12:27 PM
hey, i was wondering if ne one who attends the warped tour can tell me wat time the offspring start playing, how long, wat songs, etc...
i am hopefully going aug. 15 and would like to kno so i can choose wat time to go, warpedtour.com sure as hell is not helping me out in this department so hopefully u guys can

thanx

Jesus
06-22-2005, 01:08 PM
Half an hour I suppose and they annouce the time shedule on the day itself IIRC.

About the songs: They have 57 songs which the rehearsed with Atom and of those 57 they pick a couple at every warped date.

Sinister
06-22-2005, 01:34 PM
hey jesus theres a guy at my school we call jesus but he looks like the real Jesus. which is actually a bit like TUNB.

outta topic I know. sorry!

implode
06-22-2005, 02:41 PM
generally speaking looking at warpedtour.com schedule--you are talking 5:30 of 5:45...they are probably among 4 headliners with mxpx, dropkick murphys, and rejects.

DexterWannabe
06-22-2005, 03:21 PM
we used to call our old religion-teacher Jesus, he looked like Jesus!

bouncingcoles
06-22-2005, 04:55 PM
hey, i was wondering if ne one who attends the warped tour can tell me wat time the offspring start playing, how long, wat songs, etc...
i am hopefully going aug. 15 and would like to kno so i can choose wat time to go, warpedtour.com sure as hell is not helping me out in this department so hopefully u guys can

thanx

They dont tell you what time the bands are playing until you get to the show. so get to the show on time so you dont miss them. but they will probobly be playing later in the afternoon since they are one of the headliners. but id recommend going to the show as soon as it opens just in case. they will play a half an hour. but you can also go on warped tour.com and vote for which band plays an extra 10 minutes. offspring will probobly play songs like pretty fly come out and play the kids arent alright bad habit selfesteem all i want cant repeat ya know stuff like that. prehaps even really old songs too. DONT FORGET TO BRING PLENTY OF MONEY FOR WATER BECAUSE YOU CAN PASS OUT FROM THE HEAT!!! AND KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR DEXTER AND THE GANG BECAUSE YOU MIGHT SEE THEM WALKING AROUND THE VENUE HANGEN OUT!

GreenTerror
06-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Holy shit, yeah, bring money for water, last year I paid like 3-4 dollard for a small bottle of water. I heard you can bring some of your own in as long as it's not opened, but I'm really not sure. Make sure you wear sunblock too, I got a bitch of a sunburn last year because I didn't wear any.

SkunkIt
06-22-2005, 07:56 PM
That's all you paid for water? I got like ten bottles while I was there. I asked for a lid, because they usually take it off, and they said it's against the rules to give you a lid, incase you wanna throw your water on people.

leo3375
06-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Just bring your own water! That's what I do. They'll let you bring in one unopened bottle of water.

As for the time the Offspring play, it's announced the day of the show. You'll see a board posted near the entrance listing the stages and who plays where and when.

Mike_911
06-23-2005, 11:26 AM
columbus it was 4:30
milwaukee - 6:40
st louis - 6:10
kansas - 2:30 (soo early)

implode
06-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Definatly bring your own water if venue will let you--I took in a liter sealed bottle to the STL show. Saved some money by refilling it. Good thing too cause beer was $7 a pop. I wore sunblock, but saw some people get sunburned. When its in the mid 90's for these shows you really need to remember to stop and drink water.

FatBoy
06-23-2005, 01:34 PM
It's a good idea to go to the offspring's stage early too. I went an hour early and watched the band before so i could get a good spot (about 2 or 3 rows of people back from the front). Also, if you are a small person and value your health you may want to stay back a little bit because it got crazy :)

rocketman
06-29-2005, 12:15 PM
hey i know this is sorta off topic but is anyone going to this years Minneapolis show know if the stages are inside or outside the Metrodome?

leo3375
06-29-2005, 03:07 PM
hey i know this is sorta off topic but is anyone going to this years Minneapolis show know if the stages are inside or outside the Metrodome?

Last year it was in the parking lot outside the Metrodome. I'm guessing that it will be the same this year. Maybe I'll se you there!

rocketman
06-29-2005, 04:27 PM
o...it is outdoors lol. Since it was at the dome i thought it would be indoors.

FaceTheFlames
06-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Anyone else goin to the Orlando show? I am. I went to Pompano last year and all the good bands didn't play till almost 7 at night. I agree about the "if your a little person stand back cuz it gets crazy." Its true, I went to Green Day in April and I had floor tickets and I was about 4 rows from the stage and as soon as they came out it felt like a damn vaccuum sucking you into the crowd. My husband got pulled away from me cuz a girl with big boobs kept bouncing him backwards.
~Tara

Faded Soul
06-29-2005, 10:01 PM
they played at 2:30pm here today.

Started it with All I Want
songs in no order.
Staring At The Sun
Can't Repeat
Can't Get My Head Around You(I think lol)
Come Out and Play
Self Esteem
Gotta Get Away
The Kids Aren't Alright
I think that was it

They let you bring in as much water as you want, as a result of last year, they only allowed 1 bottle per person.

sourskittle
06-30-2005, 07:54 PM
can u go in to the venue, leave, then go back in with your ticket or are the times people go on outside of the venue so u can see the times, then go in and get your ticket checked

Faded Soul
06-30-2005, 08:35 PM
well, when I went in, they scanned my ticket with a scanner, they didn't take the stub at all. so, I think you can leave and come back. I'd ask as your going in.

leo3375
06-30-2005, 09:46 PM
well, when I went in, they scanned my ticket with a scanner, they didn't take the stub at all. so, I think you can leave and come back. I'd ask as your going in.

A lot of places do that now. It's supposed to deter scalping by reading each barcode.

Faded Soul
07-01-2005, 03:22 AM
A lot of places do that now. It's supposed to deter scalping by reading each barcode.

I thought scalpers sold legit tickets? Well ok not all scalpers do. They also set a limit on how many tickets can be bought to deter scalpers too.

leo3375
07-01-2005, 08:54 AM
I thought scalpers sold legit tickets? Well ok not all scalpers do. They also set a limit on how many tickets can be bought to deter scalpers too.

There was a recent case where some people bought tickets for an outrageous price for a U2 concert in Boston but when they arrived they were told that their tickets were no good. It turns out that the tickets were counterfeited.

implode
07-01-2005, 09:48 AM
My husband got pulled away from me cuz a girl with big boobs kept bouncing him backwards.
~Tara

I was wondering what her big boobs had to do with the story???

Did she like spin them around and hypnotize him or something? LOL! I'm I picking up a jealous tone ;)

Faded Soul
07-02-2005, 03:53 AM
There was a recent case where some people bought tickets for an outrageous price for a U2 concert in Boston but when they arrived they were told that their tickets were no good. It turns out that the tickets were counterfeited.

damn. I hate people who do that. reguardless of the artist, that's fucked up. a lot of people who are fans of whatever artist will do ANYTHING for a ticket to a sold out show.

sourskittle
07-04-2005, 05:21 PM
I just ordered my tix last night, i cant wait to fuckin go! I hope they play more old songs than new. I really hope they play dirty magic or (it's a long shot) forever and a day, that would be SICK!!!

Dead Cheerleader
07-04-2005, 07:50 PM
I was wondering what her big boobs had to do with the story???

Did she like spin them around and hypnotize him or something? LOL! I'm I picking up a jealous tone ;)

lol me too. They won't play Dirty Magic or Forever and a Day...sorry.

The Offy played at 7 in Venura I think.

sourskittle
07-09-2005, 02:36 PM
I just got my tix today and am so pumped to go. They don't have barcodes though, how did they scan the tix?