PDA

View Full Version : The End Of The Tour??!!

pOpe
11-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Hi guys, from Spain.... what happend with offspring's tour? There aren't new dates since..... I don't remember, that means that it is the end of offspring's tour? :eek:

This not be possible... they didn't stay in madrid (well, they played in barcelona and in vigo, in spain too, but this places are so far than madrid... and madrid it's the capital of spain, it's more important than vigo or barcelona)... I hope that the tour don't finish yet

Pd: sorry about my english :D , now i speak in spanish for all the people who speak my lenguage

Que pasa con el tour de offspring? no se puede haber acabado aun no? joder, que tienen que venir a madrid... esque como hace un webo de tiempo que no ponen nuevas fechas eso mosquea un poquillo no creeis? weno, espero que alguien me conteste... y con wenas noticias jejejeje :D
________
Fordl?ndia history (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Fordl?ndia)

RonWelty
11-10-2004, 12:16 PM
why went to barcelona and im portuguese , why ddn t u went to barcelona ...i know that in your country they have buses to shows ...special buses .. or something :X

pOpe
11-10-2004, 01:18 PM
Well, I dont remember that there was buses to go to a concert of offspring... In the case that there was any bus, how did it cost? I'm 18, and I can't pay a lot of money to go a concert, and pay a bus (45 euros more or less) and pay the hotel to pass the night when the concert finished

Pd: sorry about my english... I hope that all people understands me

Mira, no me acuerdo de que ubiera algun autobus que te llevara a los conciertos... y si dices de ir por mi cuenta, minimo son 45 euros... y no soy rico la verdad
________
Buy No2 (http://vaporizers.net/no2-vaporizer/)

MirandaV
11-12-2004, 10:24 AM
Yeah the end.. it took a while but it ended

StayInTheHouseCarl
11-12-2004, 12:26 PM
geez they've just finished touring for almost an entire year, give them a break!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
geez they've just finished touring for almost an entire year, give them a break!
im with you men that`s reall ytruth lol :D

pOpe
11-13-2004, 09:33 AM
Yeah, I think that they need a break too.... but this can't be the end, they have to stay in many places... they have many fans in many places of the world that they couldn't see offspring in action yet, if they are that they are there is for all the fans
________
WEEDTRACKER (http://dispensaries.org/)

RonWelty
11-13-2004, 09:59 AM
i would like instead of a "greatest hits tour" that they record the new album !

Zee
11-13-2004, 11:09 AM
I read from the "Svenskar..." thread that Greg has said in an interview that they could be coming back in August to Sweden, so then might be the next European tour.

RonWelty
11-13-2004, 12:42 PM
dexter after the show , in portugal , said that they will try to back here next year ! :D:D:D

Tired_Of_You
11-13-2004, 01:17 PM
Dexter said in an interview that The Offspring would probably come back in America ( well, there's only the holiday havoc) and Canada in Autumn. I don't think they will. Anyway, I saw them in May, it's not so long ago and it will be worth the wait next time I'll see them. :)

Tiago M.C.
11-15-2004, 12:31 PM
this year... is the end... FUCK!!! but I think they'll back to the places they had the most public... like south america... U.S.A........
Or... they'll start to make a new CD!!!!

Tiago M.C.
11-15-2004, 12:34 PM
i would like instead of a "greatest hits tour" that they record the new album !
yeah!!!! this "gretest hits tour" will be great!!!!!

Kitten
11-15-2004, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I think that they need a break too.... but this can't be the end, they have to stay in many places... they have many fans in many places of the world that they couldn't see offspring in action yet, if they are that they are there is for all the fans

Don't worry, I doubt they are going to announce The Offspring finished tommorrow, they can only plan in so many shows per tour.

pOpe
11-15-2004, 01:00 PM
this year... is the end... FUCK!!! but I think they'll back to the places they had the most public... like south america... U.S.A........
Or... they'll start to make a new CD!!!!

Yeah... well, if they won't go to madrid 'cause they are doing a new album.... smashing!! (I don't know this word in english... is it smashing? DE PUTA MADRE in sapnish :D ). But in the other hand, I have never seen Offspring alive.... and you? what it's like?
________
Drug Test Kit (http://drugtestingkit.org)