PDA

View Full Version : Download Brazilian Offspring Cover Video

Tisiacs
06-23-2005, 10:22 AM
The name of the band is Offcover(Pretty creative, hun?) I think they're from Sao Paulo, Brazil. They were on this tv show named Covernation, it's a brazilian tv show on MTV. The duel of the day was Offspring vs. Good Charlotte , and guess what?? The Offspring Cover Band won !!! . That's right

Download Offcover playing the kids aren't alright:

http://paginas.terra.com.br/lazer/assis.nat/video.htm

http://www2.mtv.terra.com.br/prog/covernation/fotos/admin/24_banda1

Camilamazed
06-23-2005, 10:27 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!

I was there, in the front row with My friends... The singer (Daniel) is a friend of mine. :D

Is it possible to download the full tv program?

Tisiacs
06-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Is it possible to download the full tv program?

Really don't think so, 'cuz no one has ever ripped this show :(

Boy, i think it was great

Camilamazed
06-23-2005, 10:32 AM
Pois é...... A unica bosta é que lá na hora da gravação tava bem legal, mas a edição do programa estragou. Tem muitas partes legais e engraçadas das duas bandas.Até a hora das groupies eles vetaram... Fora que estragaram o som deles....Mas valeu pela diversão hehe...... Bjokas :D

Tisiacs
06-23-2005, 10:36 AM
vc num tirou nenhuma fotu n??? :(

offspring_freak_3
06-23-2005, 10:40 AM
the tv show was great! but the singer forgot the lyrics! very funny! :D

he was nervous :D

http://img237.echo.cx/img237/3870/semttulot8cm.png

the cover band!

offspring_freak_3
06-23-2005, 10:41 AM
ow tisiacs me passa seu msn!

offspring_freak_3
06-23-2005, 10:43 AM
o programa foi massa. pena q o daniel estragou as musiks. ele errous demais. mas coitado tava muito nervoso na hora. eh normal.

Sinister
06-23-2005, 10:46 AM
*downloads, drooling in anticipation*

Tisiacs
06-23-2005, 10:58 AM
ow tisiacs me passa seu msn!

dexter_lima@hotmail.com

offspring_freak_3
06-23-2005, 11:36 AM
they suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe it´s true! :D

offspring_freak_3
06-23-2005, 11:38 AM
dexter_lima@hotmail.com

valew cara! voh t add agora :D

soh falta vc aceitar!

DarrellOCguy
06-23-2005, 11:58 AM
Holy shit my ears are bleeding.....no more!!...no!!

......horrible.

TJK
06-23-2005, 12:26 PM
God! That was pretty umm... bad really.

I havn't seen that many fuckups in a band in a long time. They won? Wouldn't have liked to see the other band.

Well, it was Good Charoltte..
hi

offspring kid
06-23-2005, 12:34 PM
The guy cant play LEad they cant play anything so Sorry THEY SUCK

Nrk
06-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Oh my god.

offspring kid
06-23-2005, 12:41 PM
At least I was trying to be nice about it. Sorry Cammie and Tisiacs verdicts definately in and they are shit.

Quite honestly I couldn't believe how everyone was jumping around appearing not only to enjoy themselves, but also, not wince at.. well everything.

Are you afraid to tell the TRUTH that they sucked ???

offspring_freak_3
06-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Holy shit my ears are bleeding.....no more!!...no!!

......horrible.

that because you only see a little part of the show imagine the complete show :D

sourskittle
06-23-2005, 12:49 PM
those guys SUCK! the crazy asian guy trying to solo was horrible. Last week i saw 2 gay guys makeing out in a park and that was the gayest thing i had ever seen until i saw offcover.

_D Holland_
06-23-2005, 12:53 PM
The name of the band is Offcover(Pretty creative, hun?) I think they're from Sao Paulo, Brazil. They were on this tv show named Covernation, it's a brazilian tv show on MTV. The duel of the day was Offspring vs. Good Charlotte , and guess what?? The Offspring Cover Band won !!! . That's right

Download Offcover playing the kids aren't alright:

http://paginas.terra.com.br/lazer/assis.nat/video.htm

http://www2.mtv.terra.com.br/prog/covernation/fotos/admin/24_banda1

http://img284.echo.cx/img284/4600/eucodado2of.jpg

on the show I sing badly.. I untuned.. it was nervous and gasping.. and I forgot the letters.. :(.. forgive me for the errors.. the mtv left my microphone very high and of higgins very low.
but we won!!!!!!!! :-D

offspring_freak_3
06-23-2005, 01:17 PM
I noticed, but it's not just the singing, it's the lack of being able to play in time, or play the song at all.

What did you win anyway?

they won the emerson noguera trophy and plubicity! :D

http://img153.echo.cx/img153/5510/jtfr4te.png

that is the trophy :D a mokey with a guitar!

_D Holland_
06-23-2005, 01:20 PM
I noticed, but it's not just the singing, it's the lack of being able to play in time, or play the song at all.

What did you win anyway?

http://img284.echo.cx/img284/4600/eucodado2of.jpg

I don't speak english.. it's hard to wrote here!! hehe..
the trophy stay in mtv...
I win publicity.. and a little water bottle then i stolen.. :rolleyes:
this mtv´s program is a comedy.. no competition... but i was really badly! sorry.. heheh.. I can be better..

China Boy
06-23-2005, 04:34 PM
Actually, the singing wasn't the worst. There are just some pronounciarion issues. The lead guitar wasn't really good though. I haven't played for long, but I can play better than that.

offspring_freak_3
06-23-2005, 04:42 PM
the real offspring needs to give lessons for them. hehe :D

crrrN
06-23-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm sorry to say but it sucked quite badly.....actually......really bad. :eek:

Camilamazed
06-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Guys when I said the Tv was great I meant we had lost o fun.They are not perfect, you know. They only had 2 chances to rehearse.Danile lives far from São Paulo,which makes things even worse for them. As my friend said.That Mtv show is only a comedy.Not a serious program. :D

Re, I'm afraid you can get mad at me for saying that but I must let you know something. I think you should stop telling Daniel off because of his bad English.He does not speak it well only because he had never studied before.

YOU DO NOT SPEAK IT WELL EITHER.You have lots of mistakes.

However, I Never mentioned that or tried to correct you (Nor the people from the bbs). I apreciatte your practicing but I think you should stop talking about Daniel's English and respect him.

Offspring Pyro
06-23-2005, 06:31 PM
the lyrics were bad but he doesnt speak english well, i understand that. BUT the guitar was just horrific, theres no excuse for that...

offspring_freak_3
06-23-2005, 06:33 PM
hey!!!! I did not speak of his bad English! :mad:

Camilamazed
06-23-2005, 06:35 PM
I understand all of you who didn't like tha performing.But I asure you that it wasn't only their fault.

The MTV technicians didn't help them out with the equipment.They asked lost of times and said their instruments weren't ok... That was bad and the result of that you guys have seen hehe :D

Offspring Pyro
06-23-2005, 06:54 PM
No no no dont misunderstand me, its awesome that they did that cover of the song. And im sure that it was a blast to be there. i guess it is kinda cool how they changed the guitar around some.

FFX-ME
06-23-2005, 08:20 PM
ah man they butchered a classic wherever you are hide in a hole of your shame you suck i hate you. You make offspring look bad wich is hard.

man that sucks

Venom Symbiote
06-24-2005, 01:11 AM
Shit.

I can do a better Dexter impression than that guy, and fuck, I both look and sound TOTALLY different. :D

HAHA! Crazy Brazilians, pretty low standards for this kind of thing I see.

But yeah, the solo was half-passable for a lame cover band without much in the way of resources. The rest bit. Hard.

I feel sorry for you, Camilla, being friends with this douche.

Disassociate. Godspeed. ;)

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
06-24-2005, 01:24 AM
:eek: MY GOD!

THAT WAS SHIT, :mad:
they make Offspring look bad!

your friends with them right?

well...tell them to never try and cover an Offspring song if they dont even know the words

thats all i ask.... (and probably most of the other fans on the forums too..)

FFX-ME
06-24-2005, 07:02 AM
they dont even know the real cords and if they do well they dont play them at the right times. plus listen to noodle's solo man it sounds totaly different plus the guitarist out of nowhere once busted a sole(not in the song) and it sounded like crap

i quote cartman from southpark "i hate you i want you to die"

ps i dont mean to offend if i did

jasofern
06-24-2005, 08:00 AM
they sucked PENIS.

and the guitarist was pretty shit also.

man get a new hobby, coz this 1 clearly isnt working for you.

im glad it was a COMEDY contest, they did provide a laugh or 2....or just a massive laugh the whole way through.

Fuck you, have a nice day :)

Titus
06-24-2005, 10:01 AM
I watched the whole program
Marcos mion kick ass
"Valendo 18 pontos e 26 mols" hahha
The Offcover started singing well (deep inside ur soul...) was realy good
Wat heppened to you was good too
Everyone could see they were nervous, but is normal, they were in tv!
I know the video u guys saw isn´t good, but the whole program was realy nice, and... they won!!

Strider
06-24-2005, 10:56 AM
This was indeed funny (ZOAÇÃO DO CARALHO HAUEHAEUHAU), but these guys need to take an English course, music classes, tune up their guitars and - last but not least - listen to The Offspring more often.