PDA

View Full Version : Selling 1 ticket w/onstage privilages during Offspring at Phoenix Warped Tour

Hlywdgurl
06-23-2005, 02:24 PM
Hi,

I was the winner of an eBay auction for a couple of tickets to the Warped Tour and to be on stage during the Offspring set. The friend I was going with has cancelled out so now I have an extra ticket which also includes being on stage during the Offspring set. This is a great opportunity if you are a big fan. I am and can't wait! My friend was paying for half of what the auction ended at. I am asking the same or at least the best offer I get before the show next Wednesday. If you are interested you will need to contact me to make arrangements for payment and meet up at the show. I am not a scalper! I'm only asking for half of what I paid and can show you the eBay auction number so you can check it out. Take care!

:D

gdogg47
06-24-2005, 09:28 AM
How much do you want for it?

WebDudette
06-24-2005, 09:30 AM
how much do you want for it

Skate Rat 19
06-24-2005, 09:43 AM
which show, if its Randalls Island I'll do almost anything

Hlywdgurl
06-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Hi,

It's for the show in Phoenix. I paid $375 for the tickets and experience. I'm trying to recoup the half my friend was going to pay. If not possible I will consider the highest offer. Thanks for responding.

Remember this is not only a ticket but you will actually be on stage during Offspring's set and not being trampled on in front of the stage.