PDA

View Full Version : Selling 1 ticket to Phoenix Warped show w/onstage privilages during Offspring!

Hlywdgurl
06-23-2005, 01:28 PM
I was the winner of an eBay auction for a couple of tickets to the Warped Tour and to be on stage during the Offspring set. The friend I was going with has cancelled out so now I have an extra ticket which also includes being on stage during the Offspring set. This is a great opportunity if you are a big fan. I am and can't wait! My friend was paying for half of what the auction ended at. I am asking the same or at least the best offer I get before the show next Wednesday. If you are interested you will need to contact me to make arrangements for payment and meet up at the show. I am not a scalper! I'm only asking for half of what I paid and can show you the eBay auction number so you can check it out. Take care

:D

LiquidXCourage
06-23-2005, 01:31 PM
isnt that scalping tickets .......

Hlywdgurl
06-23-2005, 01:37 PM
By not scalping I mean I'm not asking for anything more then half of what I paid.

dayo
06-23-2005, 03:24 PM
im already going to the phoenix show but am going mainly to see the offspring and the transplants so email me at shaneyeoz@yahoo.com so we can make a deal .
Shane Yeo

Tired_Of_You
06-23-2005, 03:35 PM
It's really a good idea to put your phone number on a public forum. Very intelligent.

Hlywdgurl
06-24-2005, 02:40 PM
im already going to the phoenix show but am going mainly to see the offspring and the transplants so email me at shaneyeoz@yahoo.com so we can make a deal .
Shane Yeo

Great! I will email you! :D

FFX-ME
06-24-2005, 02:48 PM
do you have one for the montreal show phoenix is a bit far for me

Hlywdgurl
06-25-2005, 12:20 AM
do you have one for the montreal show phoenix is a bit far for me

Sorry, but I only bid on the Phoenix auction.