PDA

View Full Version : Tweeter Center Chicago

Andrew14
06-23-2005, 06:16 PM
So now this is the new thread about the next concert in Chicago which is going to be in the Tweeter Center at July 23. So post what your going to do there or type what you want besides bullshit .

I thank Vintagepunkrock7 because he told me to make thread like this :)

The Offspring is greatest fuckin band.

Offspring Pyro
06-23-2005, 06:24 PM
uhm i dont no what you want us to do here, but i am pretty sure that i am going to go there for the warped tour.....

Dupe
06-23-2005, 06:24 PM
It's taken me 2 years to figure out what I'm doing for one of my best friends who died in Oct. 03. His name was Phil Keller he was 32 years old when he died. Phils nic was Dex... for Dexter's Prodigy. How did he get that nic? Well you see he loved the Offspring and he sounded close enough to be Dexter Holland....

I have a request. this tat I'm having done won't be complete until Dexter Holland signs bellow it and I have his autograph inked permanently. I will be at Warped (Tweeter Chicago) on July 23rd and I would like Dexter to sign my arm. It will only take a minute and I'll bring the marker.

If someone knows how to get a hold of Dexter or anyone in the band please forward this to them. If someone could let me know either way I would appreciate it.. my addy is bellamiadoro@hotmail.com. My name is Susan Grimes-Patton.

I'm also going to post this message on the boards here...and I will be adding the pictures of the new tat on saturday.

there are some details below....

The top is going to say...

R.I.P Phil Keller

(blackout boy with yellow eyes and orange pupils) is the pic

and then below
A.K.A Dexter's Prodigy

Thanks,
Sue

implode
06-24-2005, 02:53 PM
Perhaps I can help you...I have legitimate signed CD jackets that you can use.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/implode311/MagicPoster_0427.jpg

You can use a transparency and trace them, then transfer them onto your arm for your tatoo. I don't think many people get to meet the offspring sad story or not.

Andrew14
06-24-2005, 03:03 PM
damn what do you guys do to talk the offspring i mean do you talk to them after the show do you wait for them how, what please tell me

Dupe
06-24-2005, 03:54 PM
Perhaps I can help you...I have legitimate signed CD jackets that you can use.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/implode311/MagicPoster_0427.jpg

You can use a transparency and trace them, then transfer them onto your arm for your tatoo. I don't think many people get to meet the offspring sad story or not.

Thanks for the offer I may take you up on it... but I'm going to wait and see if I hear anything... so If I can't get his sig at warped I'll be hittin you up. thanks again

Andrew14
06-24-2005, 04:23 PM
so whats going on here are you most likely to see offspring after there show or not thats all i ask .

Dupe
06-24-2005, 04:29 PM
so what the fucks going on here are you most likely to see offspring after there show or not thats all i ask .

Dude... I have no idea. I hope

Andrew14
06-24-2005, 04:39 PM
whatever guess ill have to find out :o

Dupe
06-25-2005, 07:53 PM
let's see if I can get the image to post... the tat is just under 9 inches long. I'll take a better one tomorrow... just took 5 hours for all that black ink....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/dupedu2/dupedtat003.jpg

Andrew14
06-28-2005, 04:58 PM
that looks cool