PDA

View Full Version : Some of you here owe HeadAroundU an apology.

Omni
06-24-2005, 05:53 AM
Last month - 2 months ago, HeadAroundU made a topic stating that he had e-mailed Dexter and got wind that an Accoustic version of Dirty Magic was going to be on the Greatest Hits album. About half of the people who checked out the thread called him a liar. And what was on the Greatest Hits album? I'll be damned if it wasn't an Accoustic version of Dirty Magic. I guess that'll teach you all.

And sorry if this has been said. I just remembered it.

HeadAroundU
06-24-2005, 06:02 AM
Last month - 2 months ago, HeadAroundU made a topic stating that he had e-mailed Dexter and got wind that an Accoustic version of Dirty Magic was going to be on the Greatest Hits album. About half of the people who checked out the thread called him a liar. And what was on the Greatest Hits album? I'll be damned if it wasn't an Accoustic version of Dirty Magic. I guess that'll teach you all.

Are you my fan or what? :D
It wasn't me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show me the thread!

Wow! thread about me I feel special :)

mrconeman
06-24-2005, 06:06 AM
I remember somebody posting it, and yeah I beleived them at the time because the E-mail was just like Dexters journals and Dexter on the song writing structure

HeadAroundU
06-24-2005, 06:10 AM
Hey! I still waiting for apologies!! :D

mrconeman
06-24-2005, 06:11 AM
we're so sorry :rolleyes:

Kitten
06-24-2005, 07:40 AM

And where is that thread?

WebDudette
06-24-2005, 07:49 AM
I remember seeing it dont rember were it is.

Kitten
06-24-2005, 07:58 AM
Heres the thread. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6382&highlight=Dexter+Dirty+Magic)
It was by TheOldMark.

HeadAroundU
06-24-2005, 08:08 AM
NO!!! It was by HeadAroundU

killer_queen
06-24-2005, 08:12 AM
I'm sorry, I don't remember that thread and I'm sure I didn't say anything also you didn't start the thread but I wanted to apologise because you're cute :D

HeadAroundU
06-24-2005, 09:06 AM
I'm sorry, I don't remember that thread and I'm sure I didn't say anything also you didn't start the thread but I wanted to apologise because you're cute :D
apology accepted :)

Strider
06-24-2005, 10:06 AM
Hey! I still waiting for apologies!!
I didn't call you a liar back then...so I owe you CONGRATS!! :D What's Dex's email addy then? ;)

melbert
06-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaiiitaminute here.
Why haven't I heard this Dirty Magic Acoustic song...
Argh! It's there? Where?!
WHERE IS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT?!?!!
*whines*

HeadAroundU
06-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaiiitaminute here.
Why haven't I heard this Dirty Magic Acoustic song...
Argh! It's there? Where?!
WHERE IS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT?!?!!
*whines*

http://savefile.com/files/5699655

WebDudette
06-24-2005, 10:26 AM
I prefer the acoustic version

Strider
06-24-2005, 10:36 AM
The original version is way better, sorry...but this acoustic kicks ass too

neocon58
06-24-2005, 04:15 PM

Omni, you made a mistake which almost caused us to unnessecarily apologize to someone who didn't need it.

Omni, I think you owe us an apology.

EDIT: Sorry, TheOldMark

TheOldMark
10-04-2006, 08:37 PM
yeah. that was me. I got the info the day they recorded it.

Little_Miss_1565
10-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Hey, sweet. But I'd just like to state for the record that the greatest hits CD came out a bit longer than two months ago, and the topic in question was created a LOT longer than two months ago.

People can say all they want that they e-mailed Dexter and got information. Most people who do that are just looking for attention: "Hey, look at me, I have Dexter's e-mail address! No, seriously, I really do!" Treating such claims with skepticism is what SHOULD happen, not be later cause for "apology," especially not to people who did nothing to deserve it in the first place.