PDA

View Full Version : Has The Can't Repeat video hit MTV yet?

mtj027
06-24-2005, 10:05 PM
I realize that MTV sucks, and 99% of you guys here hate MTV(probably), but I'm just curious since all I get is MTV(and VH1) and not Fuse TV.

And yes, MTV does play music videos, but from 2-6 AM or so.

0r4ng3
06-24-2005, 10:08 PM
It's 2-8 am. I'm not sure if they play the video, because I only saw it once on Fuse.

Tired_Of_You
06-24-2005, 10:08 PM
They really don't show music videos anymore? As you can see I don't have MTV, the only thing I know is that they show some reality shows along with music (I thought).

Sorry for not answering your question.

mtj027
06-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Yeah, basically MTV is just reality TV CRAP such as Real World and all that. And I ask because I've been staying up all night the past few days watching MTV videos(summer break, bored as hell) and I have never seen it. They only play the same 5 videos over and over(Hollaback Gurl and a few crappy ones) with one or two other ones(like Hollywood by Weezer) But I havent seen Can't Repeat on it.

Camilamazed
06-24-2005, 10:16 PM
yes, it has. :D
At least MTV Brazil...

sumrandumpunk
06-24-2005, 10:16 PM
I saw Can't Repeat once on Fuse... nothing since then. For such a great song it sure is underplayed. I recomend just viewing it off their site much like you can listen to any song of theirs.

bhg_rulz2
06-25-2005, 12:36 AM
in mexico....Cant repeat hasnt arrived yet...what a surprise!!!...thats why i fucking hate mtv latino-america :mad:

gortesque
06-25-2005, 01:59 AM
is mtv british or american?
if it's british than the video will be on mtv2 from the 4th of july

China Boy
06-25-2005, 02:55 AM
is mtv british or american?
if it's british than the video will be on mtv2 from the 4th of july

They always tend to speak in British accents :)

Btw, how do I get MTV 2, and what's the difference between MTV 2 and normal MTV?

gortesque
06-25-2005, 02:56 AM

Btw, how do I get MTV 2, and what's the difference between MTV 2 and normal MTV?
mtv2 is a seperate channel dedicated to rock music only

Hypodermic_89
06-25-2005, 05:08 AM
mtv2 is a seperate channel dedicated to rock music only

sweeet! *Cartman impression*

Brines
06-25-2005, 09:23 AM
It's not dedicated to rock music only. Are you retarded? All they have is the Rock Countdown, which is an hour long. There is a lot more rap than rock on it. There are still reality tv shows, just not as many.

IdiotOfTheDay
06-25-2005, 09:30 AM
Yeah, basically MTV is just reality TV CRAP such as Real World and all that. And I ask because I've been staying up all night the past few days watching MTV videos(summer break, bored as hell) and I have never seen it. They only play the same 5 videos over and over(Hollaback Gurl and a few crappy ones) with one or two other ones(like Hollywood by Weezer) But I havent seen Can't Repeat on it.
First time I saw the Hit That video was about 3 AM a few years ago (it makes sense since that was when it was made...xD) on All Things Rock. But they took the All Things *insert musical genre here* off awhile ago, so that sucks.

IdiotOfTheDay
06-25-2005, 09:32 AM

It doesn't come with the normal stations. You have to pay for it with all those extra channels or whatever, or find a way to get it illegally, like one of my friends did.