PDA

View Full Version : GH DD in Aus.

Dexter_H
06-25-2005, 02:56 AM
Does anyone know where I can get the Greatest Hits Dual disc in Australia online? I know it is on www.sanity.com.au and the hmv website, but I'm pretty sure it's not the dual disc version.
Any ideas where you can get it online in Australia?

neocon58
06-25-2005, 03:42 AM
Dualdisc supposedly not available in Australia. It's currently only available in North America.

Apparently, everywhere that can't have dualdisc, a CD + DVD (with dualdisc contents) pack will be released. But I have yet to see that anywhere in Australia.

I pre ordered it, but I think I only ordered the Standard. If the CD + DVD is Available, I'll get that instead.

Dexter_H
06-25-2005, 03:51 AM
Are you from Australia?

Dexter_H
06-25-2005, 03:59 AM
Also I think the Australian CD has Spare Me the Details as well.
http://www.hmv.com.au/product/rockpop.asp?sku=979580
also says that on sanity.com.au.

neocon58
06-25-2005, 04:12 AM
Yeah, I'm Aussie and ordered from Sanity. I'd say it would have spare me the details, because in terms of radio play from Splinter, Spare me the Details had the most.

Venom Symbiote
06-25-2005, 04:58 AM
You're stupid, and so is Spare Me The Details.

Exterminate, genocide, random licorice and fuzzy emus. :mad:

People pay no attention, shit...

DUALDISC IS U.S.-ONLY, AT THE PRESENT TIME. Fuck!

neocon58
06-25-2005, 05:31 AM
You're stupid, and so is Spare Me The Details.

Exterminate, genocide, random licorice and fuzzy emus. :mad:

People pay no attention, shit...

DUALDISC IS U.S.-ONLY, AT THE PRESENT TIME. Fuck!

Calm the fuck down.

We do pay attention, it's just when some cocksucker rolls up and claims he bought the dualdisc dvd in australia, and with the lack of information we get from music stores, we get excited.

Venom Symbiote
06-25-2005, 06:03 AM
I wasn't so much talking about you, you're one of the intelligent ones.

It's just every fucking day or two there seems to be a new, totally idiotic thread around here, akin to the stupidity of "duh, s0 whUTZ DexTAHz r33l naMe?".

It's completely friggin' slap-worthy.

*calms the fuck down now*

neocon58
06-25-2005, 06:42 AM
I wasn't so much talking about you, you're one of the intelligent ones.

It's just every fucking day or two there seems to be a new, totally idiotic thread around here, akin to the stupidity of "duh, s0 whUTZ DexTAHz r33l naMe?".

It's completely friggin' slap-worthy.

*calms the fuck down now*

I see your point. When you sift through the 100s of daily-posted threads that are something along the lines of 'OMG lyk Graytest hitz is out no wooooo i can typ lyk an entyre storee in won sentenc woooo', there is only really one or two half decent threads worth replying too, if any.

you're one of the intelligent ones

cheers. I know how fucking annoying the people that come in from nowhere flooding the forums asking about old news are, so I do my research before asking shitty questions.

FFX-ME
06-25-2005, 06:44 AM
how come they get more songs on theirs, we should have 15 also, they should put genocide on it or something, that song rocks

neocon58
06-25-2005, 06:54 AM
how come they get more songs on theirs, we should have 15 also, they should put genocide on it or something, that song rocks

genocide is not a 'greatest hit'

we get more songs because, well, we're not canada. and spare me the details was more successful that Head around you and Hit That combined.

Kitten
06-25-2005, 09:43 AM
I see your point. When you sift through the 100s of daily-posted threads that are something along the lines of 'OMG lyk Graytest hitz is out no wooooo i can typ lyk an entyre storee in won sentenc woooo', there is only really one or two half decent threads worth replying too, if any.

cheers. I know how fucking annoying the people that come in from nowhere flooding the forums asking about old news are, so I do my research before asking shitty questions.

Fuck I could barely understand that...
So far as I know, they don't have cd+dvd pack out at the moment. I went into Sanity on Friday and they had in the store already, so I asked and they informed me that it was only the standard cd that they had there.
Later I am assuming we will get the dual disc, but until then, I am guessing we just have the cd version.
I was also hoping for the bonus dvd.

It was a radio single, and people love it over here.

Venom Symbiote
06-25-2005, 10:26 PM
People are stupid here.

Smash™
06-26-2005, 12:05 AM
People are stupid here.
Hey arsecrack, you told everyone that the DD was in the U.S. only in an earlier post. It's actually all of North America. Please don't call other people stupid if you don't know what you're talking about either.

neocon58
06-26-2005, 12:17 AM
Hey arsecrack, you told everyone that the DD was in the U.S. only in an earlier post. It's actually all of North America. Please don't call other people stupid if you don't know what you're talking about either.

Still dosen't mean shit for us Australians.

Smash™
06-26-2005, 12:18 AM
Still dosen't mean shit for us Australians.
Since when do I care about Australia? I can get the DD, so good luck to you people down under. You'll need it.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
06-26-2005, 12:39 AM
god dammit! need.....duel......disk :(

why did they only decided to let you guys have duel disk and not us Aussie's?

what did we do to deserve this? :(

Kitten
11-11-2005, 07:06 PM
I found the dualdisc at JB HIFI in Australia. Try them if you want to get your little mits on it, because they will be able to order it in if they don't have it in the store.

.:SMASH:.
11-11-2005, 07:10 PM
*gasps* you cant trademark that name, its mine!

.:SMASH:.
11-11-2005, 07:12 PM
genocide is not a 'greatest hit'

we get more songs because, well, we're not canada. and spare me the details was more successful that Head around you and Hit That combined.
they should take out spare me the details and put in million miles away in instead, at least it was a single + its about 20x better than spare me the details