PDA

View Full Version : greatest hits needs MORE OLD SKOOL SONGS!!

Badger
06-25-2005, 06:56 AM
i'd soon replace these songs
10) Original Prankster
11) Want You Bad
12) Defy You
13) Hit That
14) (Can‘t Get My) Head Around You

with jennifer lost the war, LAPD, blackball, beheaded, kick him when he's down....

glad to see classics off smash and ixnay on there though

i love the offspring so much but i wish they would write a new album which has more of a self titled/ignition/smash feel to it!!!
the new single isn't amazing...sounds a lot like tkaa.. :/

but i still love them, missioning all the way to manchester to see them as im going to be on holiday when they play london!! so it better be a good show. and send more paramedics supporting fuck yeah!! :D

icklebabygremlin
06-25-2005, 06:57 AM
You get get rid of defy you u sicko

Badger
06-25-2005, 06:58 AM
ok yea defy you isnt too bad actually, 'SICKO'....

Dexter_H
06-25-2005, 07:00 AM
CGMHAY was a good single.

Badger
06-25-2005, 07:02 AM
well maybe i reckon they shoulda picked 3 songs or something off each album, cos they have totally neglected the first two!!! thats what im really getting at... but i guess theres only so many tracks you can put on a cd.

Dexter_H
06-25-2005, 07:06 AM
I know that their first two ablums are two of the best, but because it is "Greatest Hits" there were no hits on either of those albums, therefore no song on GH. There were underground hits, but not hits that made them money.

Dexter_italy
06-25-2005, 07:07 AM
:eek: Whoa someone who wanted old songs in the gh, never heard before, what an original post!! :cool:
________
SUZUKI INTRUDER (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_Intruder)

Badger
06-25-2005, 07:08 AM
its sad sad sad when its about the money!!! :mad:

Dexter_H
06-25-2005, 07:08 AM
He's only a new member, give him a break.

Badger
06-25-2005, 07:09 AM
:eek: Whoa someone who wanted old songs in the gh, never heard before, what an original post!! :cool:

oh well im sorry, i havent been reading the forum for long, probably cos theres too many sarcastic idiots like you!!!! if you cant reply constructively then dont bother at all! thanks!

Badger
06-25-2005, 07:10 AM
He's only a new member, give him a break.

cheers :) i'm a she ;) hehe. xx

Dexter_H
06-25-2005, 07:22 AM
oh sorry :)

GBH2
06-25-2005, 08:08 AM
10) Original Prankster
11) Want You Bad
12) Defy You
13) Hit That

with jennifer lost the war, LAPD, blackball, beheaded, kick him when he's down....

i love the offspring so much but i wish they would write a new album which has more of a self titled/ignition/smash feel to it!!!

but i still love them, missioning all the way to manchester to see them as im going to be on holiday when they play london!! so it better be a good show. and send more paramedics supporting fuck yeah!! :D
you're a dumbass.
none of those songs were 'hits'; so they weren't included.

Badger
06-25-2005, 08:18 AM
you are a fucking dumbass, for being unecessarily rude. so fuck you, you stupid little cunt.

Kitten
06-25-2005, 09:23 AM
oh well im sorry, i havent been reading the forum for long, probably cos theres too many sarcastic idiots like you!!!! if you cant reply constructively then dont bother at all! thanks!

Here's something constructive for you, use the fucking search button! Even if you just search for Greatest Hits threads, they all have at least one person saying that they have forgotten s/t and Ignition. Go bitch with them.

par_ann0y_ya
06-25-2005, 09:29 AM
10) Original Prankster
11) Want You Bad
12) Defy You
13) Hit That

a lot of their fans like them ,so they are hits , plus , the CD is not called "money making hits" so they cen put whatever good sons they wrote on it they want, not just the ones that made them $$$!

Kitten
06-25-2005, 09:36 AM
a lot of their fans like them ,so they are hits , plus , the CD is not called "money making hits" so they cen put whatever good sons they wrote on it they want, not just the ones that made them $$$!

Ok, think of it as a singles collection. I would think that if they had done that, everyone would be complaining that their favourite song didn't make it on there, much the same as a lot of people are doing now.
Just think of it as the Greatest Singles collection.

GBH2
06-25-2005, 10:03 AM
you are a fucking dumbass, for being unecessarily rude. so fuck you, you stupid little cunt.
your entire statement is an oxymoron

LiquidXCourage
06-25-2005, 10:20 AM
im thinking more like-

Can't Repeat
The Meaning of life
crossroads
beheaded
pay the man
Kid's arn't alright
dirty magic
americana
burn it up
kick him while hes down
lighting rod
genocide

:cool: now those are cool songs

Tired_Of_You
06-25-2005, 10:25 AM
You didn't read the thread, didn't you?

It's not a Best Of, it's a Greatest Hits. It means the hits that were the most played on TV and radio. It's not that complicated to understand.

LiquidXCourage
06-25-2005, 10:27 AM
ya i no but its not very loyal to the fans :(

IdiotOfTheDay
06-25-2005, 10:35 AM
And you're saying he's rude?

LiquidXCourage
06-25-2005, 10:37 AM
hmmm that different

0r4ng3
06-25-2005, 12:52 PM
your entire statement is an oxymoron
Do you mean contradiction?

Bazz
06-25-2005, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't get rid of Defy you but the others I would I can think of a lot more to replace with. I really would thought Meaning of Life would be on it though as well as I Choose.

Jake
06-25-2005, 01:31 PM
as some of you have said,
the greatest hits is meant for their hits that were great. Its not a best of, its only for hits, and there were no hits before smash, wether you like it or not.

Mentally_Challenged
06-25-2005, 01:35 PM
^^ What he said.
They didn't put any of the older (not to mention better) songs on GH because they weren't HITS. See? Greatest HITS.

neocon58
06-25-2005, 07:17 PM
So many fucking stupid people.

It's not a 'best of', it's a 'greatest hits'. Get over it. Fuck off.

Drummerguy123
06-25-2005, 07:24 PM
You didn't read the thread, didn't you?

It's not a Best Of, it's a Greatest Hits. It means the hits that were the most played on TV and radio. It's not that complicated to understand.

I was thinking the same thing. Best Of c-d's have songs that the artist thinks they did well on and Greatest Hits are songs that did well on the radio and tv. Plus its their GREATEST hits, so songs like I Choose, Meaning of Life, and She's got issues won't be on there because they weren't really GREAT hits, although She's Got Issues is still being played on the radio and tv. I never understood why they didn't include it. whatever...

Skate Rat 19
06-25-2005, 07:49 PM
for the last time
this is a GREATEST HITS album not THE BEST OF........ so what ever songs were liked the most by the general public are on it, if it was the best of im sure they'd have some S/T and ignition

Tired_Of_You
06-25-2005, 08:05 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Best Of c-d's have songs that the artist thinks they did well on and Greatest Hits are songs that did well on the radio and tv. Plus its their GREATEST hits, so songs like I Choose, Meaning of Life, and She's got issues won't be on there because they weren't really GREAT hits, although She's Got Issues is still being played on the radio and tv. I never understood why they didn't include it. whatever...She's Got Issues wasn't really a big hit from what I remember. I saw it only once on TV and I don't think I heard it on the radio.