PDA

View Full Version : Try to understand..

Hypodermic_89
06-25-2005, 08:10 AM
stop with all these stupid "Greatest Hits doesn't have any s/t or ignition songs on it" threads!!! Try to understand that the CD only contains their greatest hits! Ignition and s/t did not have any GREAT hits, so stop whining. You won't make a diffrence. the only respond you'll get to your whining is more whining from other people. like me. I'm whining right now because YOU people can't realize that the album only contains great hits. so don't tell me to shut up, because it's YOUR whining that got me started on this. your fault, not mine. remember that great hits aren't the BEST songs, great hits are songs that got popular.

Preecey
06-25-2005, 08:12 AM
We really need mods to clear all these 'Greatest Hits Sucks ASSS!!!!111' threads. They are really irritating me now.

Cejus
06-25-2005, 08:56 AM
Yeah, I agree with you! It's also annoying how people have made 2 threads about 'Ron Welty' in less than 2 hours!! And with the same name! :eek: When we need mods, you can't find them anywhere... :mad:

neocon58
06-25-2005, 07:15 PM
stop with all these stupid "Greatest Hits doesn't have any s/t or ignition songs on it" threads!!! Try to understand that the CD only contains their greatest hits! Ignition and s/t did not have any GREAT hits, so stop whining. You won't make a diffrence. the only respond you'll get to your whining is more whining from other people. like me. I'm whining right now because YOU people can't realize that the album only contains great hits. so don't tell me to shut up, because it's YOUR whining that got me started on this. your fault, not mine. remember that great hits aren't the BEST songs, great hits are songs that got popular.

Try to understand? I think they have, but it seems these people are far too stupid to realise the difference between a greatest hits album and a best of album.

Venom Symbiote
06-25-2005, 10:14 PM
People are stupid.

Especially Offspring fans, so I've come to realise. Why is it that fucking 90% of people here have the intelligence of a snowpea?!

God, I mean FUCK, I've seen more intelligent people on the goddamn No Doubt boards!

NO DOUBT for fugg's sake! :eek:

Camilamazed
06-25-2005, 10:16 PM
Word Up !! :D

Venom Symbiote
06-25-2005, 10:19 PM
To all the boys and girls, around the world...

___
06-25-2005, 10:26 PM
word to your mother

dawg

DexterWannabe
06-26-2005, 12:52 PM

couldn't say better myself!
shut up your assholes!

nameless
06-26-2005, 03:58 PM
i see what your saying but you have to understand people being annoyed about the list of songs when they could have made a much better album with more "classics" even though they werent released as singles!

KickedDown
06-26-2005, 05:31 PM
Y iznt n-e-ding frum da offspringz selph titlud albem on der gratist hitz????//

Oh, sorry, you were trying to refrain from making stupid arguments about the G.H. - My apologies.