PDA

View Full Version : Fave OffSpring Record?

Dammit I changed again
06-25-2005, 12:58 PM
I'm too lazy to make a poll, but what is your favorite OffSpring Record? Mine's Conspiracy of One :cool: .

Jack the Tripper
06-25-2005, 01:00 PM
w0W yoos A genyus for cumin up with such a original thred

Dammit I changed again
06-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Wow, love how everyone is so welcoming :( .

Hypodermic_89
06-25-2005, 01:02 PM
first of all, welcome to the boards. a piece of advice for you: Don't make threads about the Greatest Hits cd, don't make threads about things that have disappointed you, for example the Greatest Hits tracklist, don't make threads like this one, asking favorite songs and albums, and don't make polls about those things either.

Bazz
06-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Wow, love how everyone is so welcoming :( .HAHAHA sorry for laughing , but he is kind of right being this thread is on bottom of the page or next page at the moment.

Tired_Of_You
06-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Jack might be right but he makes that kind of threads all the time.

For Dammit, I changed again : Welcome here. I hope you'll like the forums. My advice would be to use the Search Button before making a new thread to see if someone already made the same one. If you do that, everything should be okay!

Jack the Tripper
06-25-2005, 01:10 PM
I'm too lazy to make a poll, but what is your favorite OffSpring Record? Mine's Conspiracy of One :cool: .
Try this
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7696

Jack the Tripper
06-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Jack might be right but he makes that kind of threads all the time.

For Dammit, I changed again : Welcome here. I hope you'll like the forums. My advice would be to use the Search Button before making a new thread to see if someone already made the same one. If you do that, everything should be okay!
That kind of threads?

Tired_Of_You
06-25-2005, 01:15 PM
You know what I mean.

What's your fave Offspring album...least favorite album, best songs, worst songs etc.

killer_queen
06-25-2005, 01:27 PM
I don't know if it is the right thread but I want to say something.
Ixnay on the Hombre was my favourite album. Until I realsied Ignition is better last week. I mean Ixnay is good I know but Ignition has something different. Songs are better. And Dexter's voice sounds soooo amazing. Also song's names are great. Forever and a day, Dirty Magic, Kick him When He's Down, Take it Like a Man, Get it Right... Really, the songs in Ixnay doesn't have that good names. Maybe just Me and My Old Lady. That's all.

Preecey
06-25-2005, 01:29 PM
I don't know if it is the right thread but I want to say something.
Ixnay on the Hombre was my favourite album. Until I realsied Ignition is better last week. I mean Ixnay is good I know but Ignition has something different. Songs are better. And Dexter's voice sounds soooo amazing. Also song's names are great. Forever and a day, Dirty Magic, Kick him When He's Down, Take it Like a Man, Get it Right... Really, the songs in Ixnay doesn't have that good names. Maybe just Me and My Old Lady. That's all.
I like Ignition too.

Mind you, it's the same with CO1.
And Ixnay.
And S/T.
And Americana.
And Splinter.
And Smash.