PDA

View Full Version : Stuttgart - Germany.. 6.th of september.Who comes?

offspringlink
06-26-2005, 04:48 AM
`hey there!

I'd like to know who's comming?

DA KOE
07-31-2005, 06:22 AM
me is coming there too, just about 400km to go, but who cares?

DA KOE
08-01-2005, 02:27 AM
hey, wait a moment, it is the 7th september!!! dont make me wrong, anybody is going there too?

Lecci
08-02-2005, 01:32 AM
I will be there !

L

DA KOE
08-04-2005, 06:51 AM
hey dudes, anyone know the support act in stuttgart?

stuttgartcoldfan
08-15-2005, 10:54 AM
I just bought my tickets this evening at WOM, the venue is 3 miles from me, I see that Vanillia Sky is opening, Ive never heard of them, anyone that going assosiated with the millitary?

Lecci
08-17-2005, 11:43 PM
Support Act: Vanilla Sky ???

L :confused:

stuttgartcoldfan
08-18-2005, 09:02 PM
i saw the movie Vanilla Sky a few years ago, but have never heard of the band,,,is anyone out there, that is going to this show living in Stuttgart, or very near by? Im new here, never been to a concert in germany, Im in the U.S Army and am stationed here, but cant wait to go to this show, does anyone know what the messe is like? Its a big place, I drive by it to work and back home every day, its the size of 2 blocks, not sure where to go when i get there, as there are multiple buildings, and halls....any info would be appreciative, and does anyone know what time is the best time for concerts in germany to line up, before the gates /doors open, I like being very close to the stage...

nonox9
08-19-2005, 02:50 AM
me is coming there too, just about 400km to go, but who cares?

I'm going to the Cologne show even though it's more than 600 km away.
Btw where exactly are you from?

irishpunkrockgirl
08-19-2005, 07:21 AM
`hey there!

I'd like to know who's comming?
if i lived in germany id come..unfortunately i dont

DA KOE
08-30-2005, 01:22 PM
hey nonox9 you are going far dude!
im living between munich (ca 120 km) and vienna (wien *lol* ca 200 km) so called "kirchham" (maybe you know passau or bad fssing)

on the weekend therell began the 3rd biggest errrr... funfair in bavaria. and ill get drunk every day. and after the last day were going to stuttgart.

what do you think, will they play dirty magic on this tour? i hope, but...

Evka.pl
08-30-2005, 10:46 PM
when i noticed that little germany flag on the tour schedule i almost pissed my pants from happiness. but then it turned out that the concerts r in stuttgart and koln so i won't make it:( i was hoping they'd play in berlin...

DA KOE
09-03-2005, 07:29 AM
hey, ah, anyone knows, how big that place is?
ive looked in the net, but i couldnd find anything importat (pictures, details of size n stuff...) about that congresscentrum.

errr.. have i ever said, that i really looking forward to the concert? so, now i did!

offspringlink
09-04-2005, 08:53 AM
YEAH GUY'S! Just a few day's.... I'm so fucking exitet!

Look out for the youngest and smallest guy'S there..That will be me and my brother (i'm 14 and he's 13). So..Allright.

Does every know's the setlist for this tour?

(wer kommt kann sich ja mal per icq melden! 301014122)

offspringlink
09-07-2005, 01:23 AM
www.offspringkonzert2005.de.vu

lol. I cant even stand it

YODAvid
09-07-2005, 03:03 AM
Dont get too excited. I was escited too. i payed 35 bucks n they played like 15 songs, they were done in like an hour...

vanilla sky rocks, the other support act, send more paramedics, sucks like hell. we all booed them off the stage.

tle_punk
09-07-2005, 03:46 AM
Man, I've always wanted to go to Germany and seeing The Offspring there would be so awesome. I've been studying it for three and a half years now.

Josy
09-07-2005, 04:18 AM
I'm gonna be there too! :cool:
Getting pretty excited right now...

stuttgartcoldfan
09-07-2005, 09:48 PM
well hey there, saw them last night in concert, in Stuttgart, well they were pretty good, was impressed by the performance..I was right up front against the guard rail...man I swear that place where the concert was, reminded me of a high school gym, or a reception hall, there was standing room only, and it felt like everyone in that place was trying to get to the front...yeah that paramedic group, well humm, not going to say they sucked, I didnt care for them, they were a cross between death metal and industrial and thrash, yea its possible, to have a band that sounds like that, the lead singer came out with his clothes all ripped up, and had fake blood comming from his mouth...as for vanilia sky, they were better then the first act, i mean they were more suited for an offspring crowd, the paramedics band, was the furthest thing from an offspring crowd, which is why they were booed I suppose...I was happy I only had to drive 5 minutes home after that concert, that concert kicked my ass...dont think ive ever been so tired after a concert, so anyone that went, where the hell were you guys?

DA KOE
09-08-2005, 08:06 AM
hey guys, weve gone there by car and i arrived back home at 5 o clock in the morning. the show was FANTASTIC, if i hadnt see the guys last year in munich, i would say, the awesomest concert, ive ever been, but it was almost as good. yeah, dudes, the first band was at the wrong time at the wrong place. vanilla sky was pretty cool.

the most time i was in the front of dex and noods, well AND in the middle on the right side, anyway, i like this band, and i would do something like that everytime again!

Spread the desease!!!
da koe

YODAvid
09-08-2005, 09:32 AM
How long did they play? Pictures?

offspringlink
09-08-2005, 09:43 AM
they played about an hour. But the greatest was. THEY PLAYED PAY THE MAN!!!

Pictures:

www.links-world.de/fotos.html

BuddyHolly
09-08-2005, 10:10 AM
What was the complete setlist?

offspringlink
09-08-2005, 11:47 AM
americana
all i want
come out and play
walla walla
long way home
cant repeat
gone away
bad habit
gotta get away
smash ***
pretty fly
have you ever
why dont you get a job?
staring at the sun
want you bad
hit that
the kids arent allright
pay the man
cant get my head around you
self esteem

S0uLDRiNKeR
09-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi,

i was there! The first band (I don't remeber the name) was a little bit freaky, they stoped playing after a plastic bottle hit the singers head.
Most people didn't like their music (Just scratching on the guitar and screaming...). This has nothing to do with Offspring, so why?

The second band was much better, their name was Vanilla Sky and they rocked the Show. Offspring should kick off the first one and let them play longer!

But hey Offspring! Why did you play just one hour? One hour continuous playing... No talking, no comedy. That was too short for 36 :(

YODAvid
09-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Yep thats what i am saying, same thing at the cologne show. look up other posts i made about the cologne concert... 36 bucks and a weak show. as if they would need the money and really dont like playin in front of a non american crowd...

dirty_magic
09-08-2005, 03:51 PM
id love to see pay the man and smash, they better play them in london! i saw nofx at reading festival a week or so ago, and half of their set they talked to the audience and played songs they said they hadnt even practised. just ones that the audience chanted and demanded, the offspring shud be more like that, if there is demand for more talking to the crowd and songs like session etc then they should play them and have a longer set!

Zee
09-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Pay The Man, cool. Or I don't know if it's that good live, I'd rather have some more energetic songs played...

I hope they play older songs here, the club is only for 18 or more of age, so not kids in the place but old farts. LAPD and Session and I'd be more than satisfied.

Pheebs007
09-09-2005, 09:39 AM
I've been there, too.
And just wanted to post a fan journal on the homepage,
but I not sure, if they just wanna check my text first or if I deleted it accidantly.

Anyway, the show was amazing!
I really enjoyed it.
Even "Hit that" didn't sound as bad as on the record. :D
I had a great time, even if I hit the floor twice.
But that's okay. But my little sister smashed her knee. Oops. :)
If been standing in the middle or the right side in the front, and for a couple of songs there was just one person in front of me. It was awesome!
I will defently visit the another show of them, if I can.

Bye, Pheebs

DA KOE
09-10-2005, 06:57 AM
oh yeah, stuttgart show was pretty cool, and if anyone can speak german (lol whats "german" hou?) could read my review at offspring.de (there is that from stuttgart and munich last year) but ill write it in english and post it in here the next days.

spread the disease
da koe