PDA

View Full Version : Aussies! Hav u gotten GH's yet?

hughesyboy
06-26-2005, 07:43 PM
If so, was there a dvd and cd? or just the cd?

Tozza
06-26-2005, 07:45 PM
I am looking at getting it this week... I hope there is a DVD! :)

hughesyboy
06-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Just went and bought it, and NO DVD!?!?!?!
Argh!!!
Was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally looking forward to all the extra stuff on there!!
If anyone knows where to get anything of the DVD side that sum1s ripped or anything giv me a buzz!

pretty_fly_white_guy858
06-26-2005, 09:34 PM
I download all the cds I wanna get. But Im looking to actually buy this one. But Ive looked everywhere for a rip of the extra stuff. But heres a site you might try if you have the program Azureus...

www.torrentspy.com

neocon58
06-26-2005, 11:14 PM
I bought mine from sanity today and no cd/dvd available. Just single cd.

Dexter_H
06-26-2005, 11:49 PM
I'm have preordered the music video DVD from an australain website:

Product Description:
Offspring's 'Complete Music Video Collection', is a 2 and a half hour DVD showcasing all of the Offspring's videos, a chat with Offspring's two main members Dexter and Noodles about the band's history and stories behind the songs and an exclusive in-the-studio acoustic performance of 'Dirty Magic'. As well as showing all of Offsprings videos, the DVD also features two band-produced video rarities.

OffspringInOz
06-26-2005, 11:53 PM
sigh...i bought it today...and the guy that owns the place said he's never heard about any dual-disc stuff..

punk_riOt
06-27-2005, 01:46 AM
I haven't seen it yet, but i'll buy it soon

Dexter_H
06-27-2005, 01:59 AM
I'm not in a hurry to buy it. I already have all the tracks off the album and have read the booklet (friend bought it). I am waiting to see if they release a CD/DVD pack or whatever. Or if the DVD I have preorderd has the DualDisc content I'll buy it.

Venom Symbiote
06-27-2005, 02:03 AM
You fucking idiots, keep UP!

No DualDisc is available in Australia. AT ALL.

No bonus DVD comes with the compilation here. AT ALL.

We get "Spare Me The Details" as some kind of half-arsed consolation prize.

But yeah, I bought mine at HMV yesterday morning, the guy at the counter (a yank...pfff) said as far as he knew there was only the CD available in HMV stores, and did a search of the system to double-check. Sanity may have it, but Sanity sucks arse. From what I'm understanding here, Australia doesn't get the Extras at all.

Thus my thread about someone uploading it. :rolleyes:

P.S. Please, no more threads on this shit. :mad:

neocon58
06-27-2005, 03:22 AM
No DualDisc is available in Australia. AT ALL.

Correct

No bonus DVD comes with the compilation here. AT ALL.

Correct

We get "Spare Me The Details" as some kind of half-arsed consolation prize.

Shittiest..Consolation Prize..Ever..

Sanity may have it...

Nuh, they don't.

...but Sanity sucks arse

Yes, they do.

tle_punk
06-27-2005, 03:24 AM
I'm have preordered the music video DVD from an australain website:

Product Description:
Offspring's 'Complete Music Video Collection', is a 2 and a half hour DVD showcasing all of the Offspring's videos, a chat with Offspring's two main members Dexter and Noodles about the band's history and stories behind the songs and an exclusive in-the-studio acoustic performance of 'Dirty Magic'. As well as showing all of Offsprings videos, the DVD also features two band-produced video rarities.

What site is it?

Venom Symbiote
06-27-2005, 04:01 AM
That's a different DVD. The one released in June.

Don't bother.