PDA

View Full Version : Ron Welty - Steady Ground

FriendofaFriend
06-27-2005, 01:19 AM
I have seen many posts wondering what Ron Welty is up to, and the status of his new band, Steady Ground...

Steady Ground is working very hard on their album. They are making sure to take the time they need, so that every song on the album is great. They have written many songs and only the best are making the cut. They cannot wait to get thier music out for everyone to enjoy. They definitely appreciate the support and look forward to getting their album complete in the near future.
Ron is an excellent drummer, song writer, and all around musician, and it shows through on his new music.

They appreciate all your support and anticipation for the new album.

A friend of Steady Ground

Trippy
06-27-2005, 01:28 AM
Where the hell does he get money since he hasn't done anything in 3 years? Is he working in any "real job"?

bhg_rulz2
06-27-2005, 01:49 AM
Where the hell does he get money since he hasn't done anything in 3 years? Is he working in any "real job"?

i think that he is a millionare :)...get it?

neocon58
06-27-2005, 01:52 AM

gee, it could be from the royalties from several hit singles and albums, but that's just a guess.

Dexter_H
06-27-2005, 01:53 AM
Funny cos it's true.

Skip91
06-27-2005, 02:22 AM
Whats your avatar supposed to mean?

Venom Symbiote
06-27-2005, 02:28 AM
They've been feeding us this PR shit for over 2 years now. Look, I was pretty much the very first person to get a reply from Ron on the SG message boards just after he left The Offspring, and it was cool.

As of right now, apart from that cool little clip they posted on the site splash page, they have nothing there for me to get impressed by.

I'm holding onto hope, but seriously: release some material before people genuinely forget who the fuck you are, Ron, and which band you used to be in.

You guys have amazing potential, and I'm sure Doug leaving was a set-back to say the least. But pick yourselves up and release something, dammit.

I think I speak for all of us here.

HeadAroundU
06-27-2005, 02:34 AM
I think I speak for all of us here.
You should speak only for yourself :cool:

Venom Symbiote
06-27-2005, 03:02 AM
You should go back to speaking Slovakian.

neocon58
06-27-2005, 03:18 AM
You should speak only for yourself :cool:

I'd rather Vemon speak for us than you. For you, good sir, are an idiot. ;)

HeadAroundU
06-27-2005, 03:30 AM
I'd rather Vemon speak for us than you. For you, good sir, are an idiot. ;)
fuck you bitch

Dexter_H
06-27-2005, 03:30 AM
Whats your avatar supposed to mean?
If you're talking to me it's the Bad Religion logo. I think 99% of people on an Offspring BBS would realise.

Venom Symbiote
06-27-2005, 04:05 AM
The ones that don't should be castrated.

neocon58
06-27-2005, 04:10 AM
fuck you bitch

wow, you certainly owned me, hiding your text...

Jake
06-27-2005, 06:24 AM
still waitin on their new site...

Noodfan
06-27-2005, 06:50 AM
I have seen many posts wondering what Ron Welty is up to, and the status of his new band, Steady Ground...

Steady Ground is working very hard on their album. They are making sure to take the time they need, so that every song on the album is great. They have written many songs and only the best are making the cut. They cannot wait to get thier music out for everyone to enjoy. They definitely appreciate the support and look forward to getting their album complete in the near future.
Ron is an excellent drummer, song writer, and all around musician, and it shows through on his new music.

They appreciate all your support and anticipation for the new album.

A friend of Steady Ground
i wish Steady Ground best of luck. I love ron and he is a great drummer. but i wonder does he still have offspring tattoo?